A Blank Canvas (Peter Parker)

By Oakswood

(I do not own Marvel. Characters, storyline and everything goes to them. Picture also goes to its original ow... More

A memory
A Weapon Now
Captured
Lost
Them
Tili Tili Bom
Peter
Dawn
Votes
Tonys Card
School
The Rage of Bucky, and a date
The Date
Back at The Tower
Bang Bang Bang
Run
Waking Up
How long
Time to go
Coming home
You screwed up
Loki
A Day out with Peter
City Lights
High School Brawl
The Blue eyed girl
Alice
New Beginnings or Horrid Endings
Sharing a Past
Asylum
The Plan
The Plan Part 2
Darts
Get Out
The Downfall
Months Later
Stan Lee

An Idea

132 12 2
By Oakswood

"Peter." She said slowly.

"Yeah." He said slowly rubbing the back of his neck. "We already met, in battle. You agh, already know who I am"

"No." She said simply.

"No?" Peter asked.

"Why does everyone say that I meet them in battle? I never have been in a battle. No. I don't know you!" Dawn exclaimed loudly while throwing her arms into the air.

Peter stood back a bit as the others ran in.

"What the hell did you do?" Bucky asked as he put a protective arm around Dawn.

"I- I didn't do anything." Peter stammered.

"Then why was she yelling?" Bucky questioned.

"I- I" Peter stammered.

"Hey hey Hey." Tony said stepping in front of Peter. "Let's just step back a minute"

Bucky glared at him and Tony glared right back.

"Guys, guys" Steve said stepping in between them and trying to seperate them with his arms. "We don't want a repeat of what happened"

Bucky and Tony sighed as they stepped back.

"Look, how about Dawn and Peter get to know each other. So we can hope this doesn't happen again." Steve said.

"Can I ask question?" Dawn asked.

"You just did" Tony said.

"I will ask another. Is he your son?" She asked pointing at Peter.

Tony coughed and turned red. "No- no" he said straightening himself up. "No. He's my super hero, buddy, in training" Tony said clapping Peter on the back.

"Now, What was that idea?" Tony asked.

"What if they went to school together?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 33.5K 33
Confused, the Winter Soldier, aka Bucky, wonders around the streets of New York. He can't go back to HYDRA, they would wipe his memory again. And he...
84.2K 2.1K 32
{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found in an hydra base by the avengers. she is...
40.4K 1K 61
The civil war was over. What once was a strong group of legendary heroes is no split up, and Tony is left to pick up the pieces on his side of life...
199K 7.6K 64
MCU X OC insert. a story where my OC gets transported to MCU universe which she is a very big fan of. she can't help but fangirl over everything sh...