Dealing with a Hothead {Bakug...

By ceeriuss

"Damn...Your quirk really does fit your personality." "What the hell are you going on about?" "Y'know, you're... More

Character Database: Reina Shimizu
Prologue- "I wanna become a hero to prove everyone wrong!"
Chapter One: Entrance Exams(Part One)
Chapter Two: Entrance Exams(Part Two)
Chapter Three: U.A, here I am!
Chapter Four: Heroes vs Villains! (Part One)
Chapter Five: Heroes vs Villains! (Part Two)
Chapter 6: "You don't deserve to be a hero!"
Connect with me!
Chapter Eight: How It Began
Character Database: Ao Shimizu
Chapter Nine: The Puppeteer(Part One)
Chapter Ten: The Puppeteer(Part Two)
Epilogue: Mall Trip with a Hothead
update- a year and a half later...

Chapter Seven: Under Attack!

1K 43 19
By ceeriuss

-The next Day-

"Today's training will be a little different." Aizawa says to his class. The now not bandaged girl's golden eyes wandered up to the front of the class. You'll have three instructors and a teacher in training: Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you. Her classmates gasped at the mention of three pros. But, what really piqued her interest was the teacher in training. Reina raised her hand to catch her teacher's attention. "Shimizu? What is it?" he asked the young girl. "Who's the teacher in training, if its okay to ask." she says, placing her hand down on her desk. 

 "Red Bullet." Aizawa states. The majority of the class went ballistic at the mention of Red Bullet.

"Red Bullet's gonna be working here? Man, this is gonna be sweet!"

" I can't believe THE Red Bullet is planning on working here." 

"A hot teacher at this school? I can't wait!" 

The pink haired girl deadpanned. Red Bullet was Ms. Makimura's hero alias. Hearing every guy in the classroom call her 'hot' or 'pretty' was foreign to the girl. It felt weird.  She then cleared her throat. "Um, what kind of training is this anyway?" she asks. The black haired teacher held up a card. "This will be rescue training." he states. "You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." he finishes. The yellow haired boy turned towards the pink girl next to him. "Sound like we're in for a big work out." he states. Mina turn towards him and smiles. "Totally!" she exclaims cheerfully. Then, Eijirou leans toward Denki. "Real hero stuff. This will separate men from the boys." he smiles as he sits up straight. "I'm sick with excitement." he says. Tsuyu nods. " Finally I get to show how great I am in water, ribbit." she says. The black haired hero stares at the class boringly. "Guys I'm not finished yet." he states, causing the students to whimper. 

"What you wear in this exercise is up to you." he says, grabbing the remote for the costume lockers. He presses a button and the lockers roll out from the back of the classroom. "I know you're excited about costumes." he stated. "But keep in mind that you're not use to them yet. They might limit your abilities." he continues. "This training is at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus there." he finishes before walking out the classroom. The pink haired girl sighed as she grabbed her backpack. She opened it up and grabbed a small plastic bag.

"What's that, Reina?" Mina asked, walking behind her. The golden eyed girl looked up at Mina. "Some extra clothes since a certain idiot ruined my costume." she states. The blond whipped his head to the Afro-Japanese girl. "WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!" he yells. The young teen rolled her eyes and got out of her seat. She ignored the angry porcupine and walked out of the classroom. She closed the door behind her.

"So, that's the boy who messed up your face?" a voice asks. Reina's golden eyes wandered to a near by wall and saw Ms. Makimura leaning against it. "Yeah..." Reina mumbled, clutching the bag she had to her chest. "What's with you? You still mad at him?" The gray eyed woman asked, crossing her arms over her chest. The pink haired girl shook her head. "No, that's not it..." she says. Shiho blinked and tilted her head. "Then, what is it?" she asks. Reina fiddles with the bag. "Uh...the guys in class..they call you 'hot'...and 'pretty'." she mutters. The red haired woman blinks and snickers. "Is it weird for you to hear that from your classmates?" she asks teasingly. The young girl's semi-scarred cheeks were adorned with a pink hue. She knew exactly what the teacher in training was doing. 

"I-I'm gonna go change!" she stammers as she begins to run off the the bathroom. "Go mess with Aizawa or something!" she yells down the hall, making the woman laugh. She placed her hands behind the back of her head.

-Time Skip, outside.-

The pink haired girl walked out the school. Instead of her hero costume, she was now wearing a black hoodie with the word, 'Killa' written across the chest in gold, some white pants, and black combat boots. The pink skinned girl ran up to her friend with a huge smile. "You look so cute in that!" she exclaims, walking around Reina. The pink haired girl placed a hand behind her head. "Uh, thanks Mina." she says, chuckling. She didn't mean to look cute during a training session. The yellow haired boy was next to walk up to her. "I never noticed that you were short, Reina." he says, staring down at the girl. The Afro-Japanese scratched the back of her head. "Y-yeah..I'm like...5 feet, 5 inches..." she mutters, looking down to the ground. Denki's eyes widened. "Really? So the shoes that you normally wear to school make you taller?" he asks the young girl. "Uh..yeah...That's been a habit of mine since the beginning of middle school." she mumbles. Mina blinks. "Wait, you wear certain shoes to make yourself taller?" she asked. Reina nods. "Y-yeah..." she says. "Why, if it's okay for me to ask."  Denki asks. Before the Afro-Japanese girl could say anything, a voice speaks up. 

"She was self-conscious about her height back then." the voice says. The three teens turned around and two out of the three gasped. "It's-" The red haired woman placed a finger to the girl's lips. "You should pay attention. You're class rep is gonna start speaking." she says, getting close to the alien-like girl's face while smiling softly. The pink girl's face darkened with a blush. The young girl frowned and pulled the red haired woman away from the pink girl. "Stop that, Shiho." she says. Before the woman could say anything, a whistle was blown.

"Listen up Class 1-A!" Iida exclaims, ceasing his whistle blowing. "Using your student numbers, form two lines so we can load the bus efficiently!" he finishes. The redhead next to Reina chuckles. "Wow, he's really into being class rep." she states. The pink haired girl sighs. "You should've seen during the whole election process." she mumbled. Shiho lightly pushed the girl forward. "You should get going. " she says. The young girl nods and runs over to the rest of her classmates. 

-Several Minutes Later, on the road-

"The bus's open layout ruined my boarding strategy." the prestigious boy says, leaning his head down. The pink girl next to him laughs. "You really need to chill." she says. The green haired girl next to Izuku spoke. "For pointing out the obvious, then there's something I want to say." she says, turning towards the green haired boy. "And its actually about you." she finishes. Izuku eyes widened. " Oh yeah, what is it, Asui?" he asks frantically. The green haired girl blinks. "I told you to call me Tsu." she says. The young boy blushes lightly. "Oh yeah, right..." he says quietly. "That power of yours. isn't it a lot like All Might's?" Tsuyu asks. This caused the young boy to spazz out. "What, really? You think so, huh? I never really thought about that." he says before turning away and mumbling to himself. Eijirou spoke up. "Hold on, Tsu. You're forgetting that All Might doesn't hurt himself. That's a huge difference." he says to the frog like girl. Izuku then sighs at the redhead's statement. "But still, it must be pretty cool to have a simple augmenting type quirk. You can do a lot of flashy stuff with it." Eijirou comments, raising an arm up and activating his quirk. " My hardening is super strong it could destroy bad guys in a fight but it doesn't look all that impressive." he finishes. The green haired boy looks up and smiles. "Ah no. I think it looks awesome. You're definitely pro material with a quirk like that." he says.  The red haired boy looks at Izuku. "You think so? Seems like it would be easier if I had a flashy quirk." he says, looking at his arm. Yugo then spoke up.

"My navel laser has the perfect combination of both pinashe and strength." he says. The pink girl next to him placed a hand on his shoulder. "But it's super lame if it give you a stomachache, sweetie." she chuckles. The redhead across from her looks over to both Bakugou and Todoroki. "Well, if anyone in our class has pro quirks, it's Bakugo and Todoroki." he states, smiling.  The ash blond boy's red eyes wander towards the front and then back to the window. The Afro-Japanese girl snort while playing her game. "He may have a pro quirk, but Bakugou's attitude is nasty as hell." she laughs. This caused the blond to dart his eyes at the pink haired girl in front. Tsuyu speaks up next. "Yeah, he's always angry. So he'll never be popular." she states. The blond then stands up and grabs the railing in front of him. "What'd you say?! I'll kick you ass!" he yells. Reina laughs at the boy's reaction. "Maybe if you weren't so damn loud, then you would be a fine hero." she smirks. Denki speaks up after the pink haired girl. "You know, even though we all just met. We all know that your personality is basically like flaming crap mixed with garbage." he states. The blond then explodes with anger. 

"I'll make you regret the day you applied to this school, you loser!" he yells. The scarred face girl closed her DS and pointed at the ash blond, laughing. "Awwww. Is little Kacchan upset because we're telling him the truth?" she cooed in a baby voice. The blond snapped his neck to the pink haired girl. Before he could get a word in, the bus stopped. The red haired woman got up from her seat next to the pink haired girl. She walked over to the black haired man. "Settle down you all." she says, grabbing everyone's attention. The black haired hero turned his head. "Yeah, we're here." he says. 

With that, the bus stops. One by one the students exited the bus and huddled around the entrance, only to be greeted by a person in the thick space suit. The green haired boy in front gasped the loudest out of the few in front. " It's the space hero: Thirteen!" he exclaims. "The chivalrous pro who saved a ton a people across the world." he finishes, putting his hands on his mouth in a fanboy manner. The brown haired girl rocks her body back and forth out of excitement. "Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!" she exclaims. The space hero moves aside.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside." he says. With that being said, the heroes led the students inside the building. 

Once inside, the students gasped in awe at the scenery that the inside offered them. The pink haired girl's eyes sparkled. "This looks so cool!" she squealed, looking around. Thirteen pointed out certain aspects of the area. He explained that he created the facility specifically for today's training. He even titled it the Unforeseen Simulation Joint or, USJ for short. The golden eyed girl snickered at the acronym. The red haired woman and the black haired man walked up to Thirteen. "Where's All Might, Thirteen?" the woman asked. Aizawa nodded. "Isn't suppose to be here already?" he asked. Then, he turned to the entrance. "Let me guess, he booked an interview instead." he scoffed. Thirteen walked up to the both of them. "Actually, it's something else." he says, causing Aizawa to look at him. "Apparently, he did too much hero work on the the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge." he states. The red haired woman sighed. "I swear, that man needs to show some restraint when it comes to his power." she muttered softly. "That man is the height of irresponsibility." Aizawa states before turning to his class.

"Clock's ticking. We should get started." he says before leaning on a wall. Thirteen began to explain both his quirk. Once he finished his speech, the red haired woman spoke up. "Ok, now that's over with, we should begin th-" before she could finish her sentence, the lights were the first things to go out. The students looked up and then around. They noticed that once cool training facility was now dark and eerie. Aizawa and Shiho turned around once they saw an eerie black hole appeared from the fountain. A hand immediately stretched the hole and revealed and hand covered face. Aizawa was the first one to turn to the students. "Stay together and don't move!" he shouts. The scar faced girl was the first to panic. "The hell's going on?" she asks. She then took a huge inhale and immediately stopped. She smelled a familiar scent. A scent that she could never in a million years forget.

"Well, if it ain't my baby sister!" A voice rasped. Shiho immediately turned around, only to see a dark pink haired male towering over the scarred girl with a devious look on his face. Without hesitation, the woman jumped up and darted towards the pink haired girl and her brother. But sadly, the woman didn't catch her in time. A shadowy hole began to consume the both of them. The young girl stretched an arm out. 

"SHIHO." she screamed as tears streamed down her face. The red haired woman reached out to grab the girl's hand but it was too late. The hole fully consumed both the pink haired male and the pink haired girl. The girl's friends only watched in horror. They couldn't believe that their friend was the first one to back taken away. The red haired woman gritted her teeth. 

'Reina, you're going to be fine. I promise...I'll save you.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 106 19
Bakugou X male reader Y/N, a close friend of Katsuki made it his goal to be the number two hero, he never had a genuine reason. He just wanted to be...
169K 4.8K 36
My name is Katsuki Bakugou . I've got a HUGE crush on my best friend Kirishima Aka: shitty hair . I've got severe anger issues ( when I'm not in litt...
540K 23.2K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. ✦ katsuki bakugo x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'snack' 𝙖 𝘭𝘒𝘻π˜ͺ𝘀𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£ 04...
1.2M 32K 44
(Y/N) is a girl with a quirk, that likes to surprise. With her parents on another continent it's sometimes difficult for her to become a hero without...