The Best Girlfriend {+ MomoJi...

By ItsJirou

(MomoJirou Fanfic, I do not own these characters.) "Who ever guessed you would love a girl like me?" Kyouka... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

3.8K 65 3
By ItsJirou

•Kyouka's POV•

I thought about Momo, she is my best friend and we have been so for 6- No, 7 years. I've had trouble trying to tell her that I love her, not as a friend. I don't even think she loves me back? I found myself in deep thought in my room. I curled up in my bed sheets as I faced the wall. Ughh, this is GREAT, I'm running down with a fever, its the WORST.

Knock Knock. I heard through the door, "Come in..." My voice was muffled through the sheets.

"Kyouka?" Momo said worriedly, "You ok?" She walked and sat on the bed next to me. I moved a little closer to her. She's very warm...

"Yeah..." My voice was muffled once more in the sheets. I didn't want to make eye contact with her, I would have a nervous breakdown because of her bright sweet smile. 

"I made breakfast for you downstairs in the kitchen, just heat it up if its cold." I could feel Momo smiling at me,

I grabbed her shirt, "W-Wait, can you bring me food?"

Momo nodded and smiled, "Sure! Anything for you Kyo~"... It was all silent for a few seconds, "O-OH, I'M S-S-SORRY... I DIDN'T MEAN-"

"I- It's fine..." I smiled at her, she laughed nervously, her face all burning up.

"I BETTER GET GOING... YEAH, HEH..." Momo ran out of the door, she's so cute...

 Momo's POV  

I stayed outside Kyouka's door for awhile, I leaned against it. I cupped my face to hide my embarrassment. I need to confess to her before I explode, I need it to get it off my chest. I silently headed down.

~TIME SKIP~

I knocked on the door, "Kyouka? I have your food," ... The silence answered me instead. I sighed, "I'm coming in," I swung open the door. I saw Kyouka snoring quietly. I smiled, I placed the food on her desk full of tiny little instruments that she's been collecting. This is my chance...

I slowly open the covers to not wake up Kyouka, I silently slipped in. I then wrapped her in my arms. Even though she was sick, I didn't care. I then brushed her hair with my hand. I slowly closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

•Kyouka's POV• 

"Ugh..." I woke up to a startling start, I saw myself resting on Momo's breasts... My cheeks blushed, I wanted to pull away, but this was a really comfortable position. I looked up at Momo sleeping soundlessly.  She was drooling on the pillow, but I didn't care. She would hug me tighter, I would smile, I would kiss her on the cheek. "Good night, sweetie~" I then put my arm around her, my palm on her back. I wrapped my leg around hers. I slowly went back to sleep. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 45.3K 32
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.5M 48.1K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
127K 532 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
177K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...