Dragon Age: RWBY (Discontinue...

By Hydra1996

Arion Lavellan failed to stop Solas from his plans, but instead to kill him like the rest of the world, he se... More

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1: Awakening (Volume 2: Best day ever)
Decisions
Bio: Elise Trevelyan
Volume 2: Welcome in Beacon
Volume 2 (Extracuricullar)
Volume 2 (Burning candle and Dance Dance infiltration)
Volume 2 (Field Trip & Search and destroy)
Volume 2 (Mountain Glenn-Breach)
Volume 3 (Meeting a dusty old crow)
Volume 3 (A bit rest and a shocking truth)
Volume 3 (PvP and the wrath of a dragon)
Volume 3 (End of the Beginning)
Not update!
Volume 4 (The next step)
Volume 4 (Remembrance)
Volume 4 (Family)
Volume 4 (Tipping Point)
Volume 4 (Punished)
Volume 4 (A much needed talk)
Volume 4 (Take the road)
Volume 4 (No safe Haven)
Volume 5 (Welcome to Haven)
Volume 5 (Explanation and training)
Volume 5 (Reunion, Rest and Resolution)
Volume 5 (The More the Merrier)
Volume 5 (The fight between two Maidens)
Volume 5 (Haven's fate)
Not Update 2
(Volume 6) Argus Limited
Volume 6 (Uncovered)
Volume 6 (The Lost Fable)
Volume 6 (So that's how it is)
Volume 6 (The coming storm)
Volume 6 (Alone in the woods)
Volume 6 (The Grimm Reaper)
Volume 6 (Dead End)
Volume 6 (Lost)
Volume 6 (Stealing from the Elderly)
Volume 6 (Episode 11 and 12)
Volume 6 (Our way)
Volume 7 (The Greatest Kingdom)
Volume 7 (A New Approach)
Anouncement (Discontinue)

Volume 2 (A minor hiccup & painting the town...)

192 2 1
By Hydra1996

In professor Port's class

I can't believe it. A mixture of interesting and boring lectures. No wonder beneath everyone is going to sleep. Arion while he listened half sleeping he felt a tipping on his shoulder. He turned around and his saw his neighbour Yang.

Arion; Yes?

Yang: So handsome, do you have a date?

Arion: Huh? Date for what? *blushing*

Yang: For the dance you dunce.

Arion: Oh that, yeah I remember now. Why do you ask?

Yang: *blushing* Well you know, I thought you would-.

Then came a sound for class over

Prof. Port: And then I -oh, uh, timed that one wrong I guess. Well the stunning conclusion to the story will have to wait. Until next time.

And then everyone stand up to go out. When Arion stood up he saw Yang with a sad face he sighed and said smiling to her.

Arion: I would be greatly your dance partner. But I must go into the town looking for some new clothings.

Yang smiled, gave him a grin peace sign with her fingers, then he left and went out of the school and went into a bullhead.

Arion: To Vale.

Pilot: Alright.

When he reached Vale he looked for a cloth shop. It took some time to find one. Before he left he took a hoodie to hide his ears.

 He heard from Blake that the most humans treat Faunus badly. Just like I thought the Faunus suffer just like my people in my world. I hope Elise made it to stop Solas. I miss you guys. He went to the shop and bought some outfits. (He exchanged his gold coins with Lien and it took a while until the seller believed him)

When he was done he bumped into someone, and it was... Penny?!

Arion: Oh sorry, are- YOU?!

Penny: (laying on the ground) Salutation.

Arion: Uhm, do you want to stand up?

Penny: Yes. (And stood up) You are the boy from the docks right?

Arion: Yeah, that's me. Hey, how do you know I was there.

Penny: I saw you when I was pushing the  Hey, do you want to be my friend?

Arion: (stunned) Um, yeah. That would be nice. My name is Arion Lavellan and you are?

Penny: Penny Polendina, nice to meet you.

Arion: You said it already.

Penny: Yes.

The next thing they saw was a scroll landing before Pennys feet and she picked it up.

Penny: You dropped this.

Ruby: Penny?! Arion?!

Penny: Uhh

Arion: Ruby? Weiss? What are you doing here?

Ruby: Secret. Where have you been?! We haven't seen you since the night at the docks.

Penny: S-sorry. I think you're confused. (hiccups and Ruby catched her scroll) Uh, I've got to go.

Weiss: What was that about?

Ruby: I don't know. But I'm going to find out. You go make a call, I'll meet up with you later! Come Arion!

Arion: What? HEY! (grabbed his arm and pulled him)

Weiss: Wait! Ugh.

Ruby: (Let go of Arions arm) Penny! Where have you been? It's been weeks!

Penny: There seems to be a misunderstanding.

Ruby: What?

Arion: Ok, can someone tell me what's going on?

Ruby: Later Arion. Penny. Is everything okay? Penny, please, stop! Look, I don't know what's wrong. But you have to listen to me. Those guys we fought at the docks, we think they're up to something big. Something bad! I need you to tell me what happened that night. Please. As a friend.

Penny: *Sighed and looked around* It isn't safe to talk here.

Later they met before a cafe shop and Ruby grabbed her shoulder and grinned. Arion, Ruby and Penny walked around.

Penny: I wished I could help you, Ruby. But I don't know anything about those men.

Ruby: Well, what happened to you that night? We were all together and then you just dissappeared. Were you kisnapped?

Penny: Oh no, nothing like that!

Arion: Well then where did you go?

Penny. I've never been to another kingdom before. My father asked me not to venture out to far, but, oh you have to understand, my father loves me very much. He just worries a lot.

Ruby: Believe me, I know the feeling,

Arion: *mumbles* If you would know the Dalish, then you would taste the freedom.

Ruby: Did you said something.

Arion: No, was just in thoughts.

Ruby: But, why not let us know you were okay?

Penny: I, was asked, not to talk to you. Or Weiss... or Blake... or Yang. Anybody really. Not even to you Arion when they had saw you.

Arion: Oh. How nice. Was your father really that upset?

Penny: No, it wasn't my father.

Arion: It was him, right? I knew there was something wrong with this guy.

He looks at the direction where a hologram from Ironwood presented the Atlesian Knight 200 and Atlesian Paladin. Arion looked afraid at the robots and Ruby stunned.

Ruby: Woah.

Well and nice, but when that machines goes into the wrong hands like White Fang and Roman...

Penny: Ruby. Maybe we should go somewhere else... Soldiers saw her and she ran away

Ruby: Penny? Wait! Where are you going?

Arion: Hey not so fast.

Soldier: Down here, she went this way.

Ruby cutted a wood holder and wood crates fallen down and blocked the way. She then grabbed Arion and Penny.

Ruby: This way! *Used her semblance speed and rose petal fallen behind her. Theyy then crashed on the ground and Ruby landed on the street*

Arion: RUBY! *He yelled as he saw a truck and pushed her away, but is now in the position where Ruby was*

Ruby: Arion, NO! *Penny came before him and stoped the truck with her hands and leaved a crate.*

Penny: Are you okay? IS SHE SECRETLY A QUNARI OR WHAT?!

Shopkeeper: Uh-hu.

Ruby and Arion were frozen for shock. Penny looked on her hands.

Penny: Umm... Uhh...

Some people came and there were now whispers about her.

Ruby: Penny! Come back!

Penny: Ummm... Uhh...

Ruby: Penny! Please! What is going on? Why are you running? How did you do that?!

Penny: I-I can't. Everything's fine! (hiccups) I-I don't want to talk about it. (hiccups)

Arion: Do you have hiccups everytime when you lying?

Ruby: Penny, if you can just tell me what's wrong I can help you.

Penny: No, no, no, you wouldn't understand.

Ruby: Let me try. You can trust me and Arion.

Penny: You're my friends, right? You promise you're my friends?

Ruby: I promise.

Arion: Me too.

Penny: Ruby... Arion... I'm not a real girl. *On her hand are scratches that showed metal*

Ruby and Arion: Oh.

Penny: Most girls are born, but I was made. I'm the world's first synthetic person capable of generating an aura. I'm not real.

Arion: No your wrong. You was made right, but you have a soul and emotions. For me you're real, right Ruby?

Ruby: Of course you are. You think just because you've got nuts and bolts instead of squishy guts makes you any less real then me?

Penny: I don't , um... You're taking the extraordinaliry well.

Ruby: You're not like those things we saw back there. You've got a heart and a soul, I can feel it.

Arion: I'm afraid of these things because they follow orders without questions and have no will, but you are nothing like that.

Penny: Oh! Oh Ruby, Arion! You're the best friends anyone could have! Oh Arion, do you even eat enough? You feel so slim, but I like you're ears.

Penny hugging and squeezing them while Arion blushed ashamed.

Ruby: *muffeld* I can see why your father would want to protect such a delicate flower!

Penny: Oh, he's very sweet. My father's the onethat built me! I'm sure you would just love him! 

Ruby: Wow, he built you all himself?

Arion: That's impressive.

Penny: Well almost, he had some help from Mr. Ironwood.

Ruby: The general? Wait, is that why the soldiers were after you?

Penny: They like to protect me too.

Ruby: Pffft. They don't think you can protect yourself?

Penny: They're not sure if I'm ready yet. One day, it will be my job to save the world. But I still have a lot left to learn. That's why my father let me come to the Vytal festival. I want to see what it's like in the rest of the world, and test myself in the tournament.

Ruby: Penny, what are you talking about? Save the world from what? We're in a time of peace.

Penny: That's not what Mr. Ironwood said.

Soldier: Check down here!

Penny: You have to hide! Hey where's he? *while they were talking Arion saw the soldiers, and hid already behind a container*

Ruby: Gah, Penny! What are you doing? You don't have to go with them I can help you *Penny put her in a dumpster*

Penny: It's okay Ruby, they're not bad people. I just don't want you to get in trouble. Just promise me you and Arion won't tell anyone about my secret. Okay?

Ruby: I promise.

Soldier1: There she is.

Penny: Salutations, officers!

Soldier2: Why were you running? And what happened to the other girl and the boy?

Penny: What girl and boy? I've been by myself all day. *hiccup* I knew she hiccs when she's lying.

Soldier1: You shouldn't cause such a scene.

Soldier2: Are you okay?

Penny: Just a scratch.

Soldier1: Penny, your father isn't  going to be happy about this.

Soldier2: Please, just come with us.

Penny: Yes, sir.

After they left, Arion pulled Ruby from the container. 

Arion: So. Are you coming back or meet with Weiss?

Ruby: Umm I have something to do, bye! *And she disappeard with rose petals*

Arion: Okay? Oh, where am I now? Great now I must turn into the eagleform again.

He turned into the bird, took his bought clothing and flew to beacon academy back

Later in the evening. Arion wanted to get some sleep, when he saw a report about a fight on the roads.

Arion: Oh no. *facepalm* 

Then he went sleep and hoped to get some answers.

Yang: And so it ended. 

Arion: You are all crazy.

TBC

Sorry for not updating so long. Was busy with work and wanted play DA: O again. I want then make a AoT crossover, but I don't know which character I should add.

RWBY: OC- Ravus Branwen

GE2: RB- Hiro Kamui

Please add  until the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 93 17
This is a fanfic me and my friend have been working on since February of this year. He has an account on Fanfiction.net called purple27gamelord and...
5.2K 206 16
After the fall of Beacon Academy and the death of the Fall Maiden who Hector killed himself, he has decided to do something neither side has consider...
11.6K 166 10
After the disaster of the paladins Iornwood invests more time to his latest project. Titanfall. Titanfall belongs to EA and respawn entertainment RWB...
32.5K 334 25
You were at home the next thing you know you have a portal to remnant. I don't own rwby it belongs to rooster teeth.