Shattered

By beautyandbeyond

Erykah was just your regular 17 year old girl with lots of love and generosity.When she was just a baby her p... More

Shattered
The new edition
Red water
break up
Just pretend
hiding behind blood
Privacy is a must
scared
we are here for you
10 chapters left
accused
Snitched
sacrifice for the proof
On the right path
Things are turning around
Hostage
Shattered no more
PLEASE READ *IMPORTANT*
ITS AVAILABLE
Shattered 2: putting me back together

Silent crying

20.4K 813 246
By beautyandbeyond

-Erkykah

"Erykah"

"Erykah.....?"

My mom knocked repeatedly on my door but I didn't answer.

"Erykah you ok in there?" my mom asked me.

I didn't say anything though. I just turned over and burried my face into my lavender pillows and continued crying.

She pick the locked and opened the door

"Hey sweety what's wrong?" She asked

"Nothing mama" I said in a cracky tone.

She kisses my forhead

"Patrick told me you been in here ever since you came home. you sure you ok?"

"I'm fine mama" I lied.

"Well I brought home pizza, it's your favorite. the four layer cheesy spice from dominoes"

"Not hungry"

She sighs.

"Did something happened at school?"

"NO MAMA IM FINE! OKAY?" I snapped at her.

She didn't say anything but just got up and left.

I didn't want to talk, eat, or see anyone nor did I wanted to be seen my anyone.

Greg called me multiple times but I didn't want to talk. I would just end up breaking down. I couldn't let him see me like this

I knew I couldn't let this beat me from getting my education so I had no choice but get ready for school.

I grabbed a pair of black sweats and a yellow hoodie. I grabbed my underclothes and got in.

I couldn't even stand up in there for 3 minutes.

I kept on having flashes of what happened last night.

I started seeing double and couldn't even maintain my balance

I ended up slipping and hitting my head on the bathroom tub. the shower curtains fell over and everything.

My mom kicked open the door and came rushing in.

"Call 911!!!" she screamed which sounded like echos.

"Erykah baby stay with me!" her voice felt so far.

I just blanked out

---------------------
*Eveny Pov

Patrick came rushing in wondering what happened

"She fell, call the ambulance!!!" I screamed

He dodged down the hallway.

A couple of minutes later the paramedics came rushing in.

They wrapped her up in a towel's and put her on a long say stretcher

I had no choice but to miss work and go to the hospital with her. I didn't care though because when it involves my daughter that's when everything drops.

They brought her into the hospital and did immediately a cat scan on her brain.

Meanwhile I had to wait in the waiting room and tried to maintain my sanity.

What felt like hours was minutes and I was nearly loosing my danm mind.

"Erykah" I heard a woman called

"Thank god" I said to myself and rushed over to where she was standing

"How is she? is she ok? Can I go see her? Is-"

"Mrs.jackson please. I need to speak to you privately. follow me if you may"

I followed her down the hall to where it was more private.

"Your daughter has a concussion. it's not serious or anything but she is going to be unconscious for a couple of hours. all her tests came back good. were predicting she got light headed in the shower and fell so for the next few days we ask you keep a very close eye on her"
She tells me

"Of course doctor, is it okay if I go see her?" I asked

"Sure go on right ahead" she opens the door for me.

I walked in and took a seat right next to her. she looked as if she was sleeping and didn't have anything to worry about.

I grabbed her hand and held it tightly as kissed it.

A few hours passed and Erykah was slowly moving

"Mama" I she called softly m

"Yes baby I'm here, Mommy's here" I cooed to her

"Mama what happened?" She asks in a low whisper

"Baby you passed out. Your in the hospital" I tell her.

"Where's Eden?" she asked

"He's on his way with Patrick" I tell her but he rolled her eyes at the fact I mentioned him.

"He's a great guy, he's the one that called the ambulance when you passed out" I tell her

"I don't care about him. fuck him" she says

"Erykah watch your language! you promised me you would give him a chance!"

"Well promises break" she says cold heartedly.

"Oh good your awake. well Erykah we finally got all your results and there all good. you can go home and we advise you to take it easy though" the doctor comes posting her x rays on the screen

"Do you need my hel-"

"No" she cutts me off.

She gets up and balances her self but stumbles but I catch her

"I got it ma!" She sounded snappy

We walk slowly down the hall and and down to the emergency room to check out.

We walked through the front doors and Patrick pulled up just in time.

We all carefully got in the car and headed home

Patrick tried to make conversation once again with Erykah but she just kept giving him the cold shoulder. I was starting to get really fed up with it.

we arrived home safe and sound but when I walked through the door Erykah was back in her room locked.

I attempted to go to it but Patrick pulled me back and told me I should let her breathe and give her space.

I guess that's what's best

A few hours later after Patrick was just leaving Erykah came out her room but heading to the front door.

"Where are you going?" I asked her

"Greg's house" she says

"Erykah no. you just got out the hospital, you don't need to be moving all over the place like this." I tell her

"Ma I'm fine"

"I don't know about that Erykah! the doctors said you shouldn't be out so much." I walked over to her.

"It's just greg house!" she argued

"I don't care, I'm not letting you leave this house when you recently had a concussion, end of the conversation!" I tell her

She groaned and stormed off

She slammed the door and it left a loud echo noise causing Eden to cry.

I sighed and walked over to his play pin and picked him up and calmed him down

I honestly don't know what's gotten into her.

Maybe it's Patrick but all he's been doing is helping out and being there for us.

I hope she changes soon about him because I maybe considering him moving in.

--------------
*Erykah Pov

I absolutely wanted to scream at the top of my lungs about my mom and her strict decisions but im that wouldn't solve anything

All I wanted to do is go see my boyfriend because i miss him and I just wanted his company.

Feeling defeated I decided to just sleep it off.

I then found myself crying about the situation I'm put in.

A flash of what happened the other day still roamed my head.

How do you actually deal with this shit?!?

-----------------
Hoped you like it and I hope you continue to support it!

Please vote,comment, and fan/follow me!

Thank you for reading though!

~corrections in progress

~take care

~xoxoxo Tyvia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 76 8
A TALE OF ACCEPTANCE OF IMPERFECTIONS. ______________________________________ She loved him but not anymore. He never loved her but he is falling for...
48.4K 2K 117
Islamic story. Vote. Zamzam Maleek,a shy,introverted,independent 17 year old girl who has a very loving and wealthy family and has only one dream tha...
1.4K 86 14
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...
2.6M 33.7K 34
18 year old Kelly gets kidnapped by mafias because of her mums other mafia squad, but she's only to realise she's falls in love with the Mafia Boss. ...