Bathroom Break...with Niall?

By bracefacex209

Between all the crazy modeling shoots she has going on, Bree accidentally runs into one out of five of One Di... More

Bathroom Break...with Niall?
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 3

838 16 7
By bracefacex209

picture of bree at her shoot to the side!

~~~~

“And that, ladies and gentleman, was the boy band On-“

With a groan, I rolled over and slapped my hand on the alarm button, not ready to get up. I stretched my arms out behind my head and let out a little morning hiccup. I glanced at the clock. Ten.

Moving slowly, I got one leg out from under the covers. Then an arm. It was progress! Lazily, I pulled my whole body out from under my oh so cozy comforter and dragged myself to the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and let out a little cry. My hair looked like a rat’s nest and mascara from one eye was smudged everywhere. Throwing my hair into a quick messy bun, I brushed my teeth and washed my face with Dove soap. Since the ladies at the shoot would be doing my hair and makeup, I didn’t bother to put anything on.

I walked over to my closet and pulled it open, stepping inside. I looked among the many racks of clothes I owned thanks to designers whose clothes I modeled. I threw on a pair of coral shorts and a loose, see through white shirt with a grey tank top underneath. I selected a long gold necklace with an orange pendant at the end to go around my neck and I shoved my feet into cute white sandals.

I walked to the kitchen and made myself a simple breakfast- bagel with butter. I leaned against the counter as I ate, predicting how today would go.

“Oh darling, that was just fabulous, and if you don’t mind, I booked you another shoot…”

I rolled my eyes and threw the rest of my bagel away. I loved modeling and everything, but Richard always took it into his hands to decide which shoots I should do, designer and everything. I loved him, but I wanted to model for things that I actually liked and had an interest in. Like not prancing around in a tiny stripper bikini all day.

Wiping my hands, I grabbed my car keys. I’d taken the taxi yesterday because I hadn’t had time to run to the garage to get my car, but I was on time today. I decided on taking the stairs for even a tiny bit of exercise, and I made my way down to the garage below. I walked over to my red Mini Cooper and opened the door. Settling myself inside, I grabbed a pair of Gucci sunglasses (compliments of a shoot), and slipped them over my eyes. I felt very chic in them and my boho outfit.

Once I got to the shoot, Richard ran up to me and ran a dramatic hand along his forehead.

“Oh honey, you would not believe what happened! The make up artist quit out of nowhere, and they didn’t have anybody! But thank the Lord that the shoot happening next to us was finished with their make up. The woman is an absolute doll and volunteered to do yours!”

“That’s great!” I exclaimed, faking interest. I personally didn’t care about wearing makeup, I liked myself better without it, but whatever was easiest to get me through the shoot I went with.

Richard grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the vanity mirror and introduced me to a young pregnant woman.

“Bree, this is Lou, the wonderful lady who’s just been so generous as to do your makeup. Sit down, honey.”

“Thanks a lot for doing this; I appreciate it. Bree,” I said, sticking out my hand. She shook it and laughed.

“No worries honey, I didn’t feel like watching the boys anyway. Lou. Nice to meet you.”

She then stood in front of me, tapping her chin. She turned around to the cart filled with makeup next to her and pulled out the necessities I guess.

“You have flawless skin, so I’ll just do eye stuff for now,” she said, dusting my eyes with a gold shadow.

“Okay, thanks,” I said, glad she wasn’t making me look like a Barbie. She continued to poke and prod my face while we both stayed quite, but not an awkward silence. Finally, she leaned back.

“Done!” She exclaimed, turning my chair around, and I opened my eyes. I gasped. I looked hot. She had put gold eyeshadow  on me, blending in the edges of it with a medium brown. She traced my lashes with a tiny line of dark brown eyeliner, and curled and painted my lashes with mascara. My chocolate eyes absolutely popped and I stood up, hugging Lou.

“Thank you  so much!” I squealed, and she laughed and patted my back.

“No worries, you were easy,” she said with a wave of her hand. “And I might stay here a while until the guys are finished.”

I nodded, not caring who the “the guys” were, and I thanked her again before walking over to Marlene, who was my hair stylist.

“Well, hello there baby girl!” she yelled. Marlene was an older lady, a little hard of hearing, but an absolute doll. She was an American southern belle.

“Hey!” I hugged her and smiled. Being around Marlene was always fun because she’d make fun of everyone who passed, and she was hilarious about it too. We always had a blast.

She gestured to me to sit down, so I did. She took out the hairband in my hair, and it fell down to my waist and she jumped back in mock horror.

“I’m sorry! I didn’t do anything to it, and you know…it may be a little knotty…” I trailed off.

“A LITTLE? WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? DID YOU GET RUN OVER BY A TRUCK?” She wailed. She ran, or tried to run, her fingers through my hair and I winced.

“Sorry.” She gave me the evil eye for a second before grabbing what she called the “magic brush,” and started to rake through my disastrous hair. Finally, she set the brush down and my hair was a poofy mess.

She took out the curling iron from one of the drawers under the vanity mirror and plugged it into the wall behind the vanity. She tapped her foot as she waited for it to heat up.

“So, seen any eye candy lately?” She asked me, winking. I rolled my eyes and smiled.

“No luck,” I replied, and she frowned.

“Well, darlin’, you need to get yourself set up with someone soon or they’ll all be taken!” She exclaimed as she sectioned my hair and started to use the curling iron.

“Maybe soon,” I said nonchalantly. I wasn’t one of those girls that depended on having a guy in my life, though I was ready for someone soon. I hadn’t been with someone serious in a long time.

Half an hour later, my hair was done. It was parted down the middle, and curled into loose waves that fell to my waist. Between my makeup and hair, I felt stunning.

 I threw my arms around Marlene and she reciprocated. “Thank you, thank you, thank you!” I said, not wanting to touch my perfect hair. She laughed in her southern accent and slapped my arm playfully.

“Anything for you, doll!”

Suddenly I was grabbed my the arm by one of the assistants, and I called out another last thanks to Marlene who just waved me away. I was pulled to the dressing room and given a number of bikinis to put on before the door closed.

I rolled my eyes at their rudeness. Assistants tended to never be happy because they were always underpaid but had some of the hardest work to do. I studied all the bathing suits before deciding on which one I’d put on first.

It was an orange push up top (of course), with gold hoops above the triangles. The bottoms were matching, but the hoops were on the side. It was a cute suit, but a little skimpy for my taste. I looked in the mirror, smoothed the bottoms out, and opened the door.

I could feel eyes on me as I walked over to the set. It was the same photographer as yesterday. Oh, joy. The background, instead of the beach this time, was plain white. I stood in the middle of it and the photographer nodded in approval.

“Now, look seductive and confident like you know you can get any guy you want within a minute,” he directed me, a lot nicer than I expected.

I did a number of poses while he snapped shots. Running my hands through my hair, hip cocked, on my knees, the sexy finger on lip pose, and a million other ones. By the time he was finished, I was exhausted listening to him pointing out every little detail about what I was doing. He shooed me off to put on another swimsuit and I gladly stalked off the set towards the dressing room again before Lou, the make up artist, stopped me.

“Bree! I’d like you to meet someone!” She gestured over to a boy who looked to be about my age. He was taller than me by a few inches, and had a head full of dark, curly hair, and gorgeous green eyes. He nodded at me, looking me up and down. I felt a little self conscious in the slutty bikini I was wearing.

“Bree, this is Harry. Harry, Bree.”

“I’m sure she already knows who I am,” he smirked cockily and I looked him up and down and frowned.

“No idea,” I said truthfully, putting a hand on my hip. He looked shocked for a second before composing himself.

“Then you will soon,” he answered me. He grabbed my hand and kissed it, which I was least expecting, and I felt a little blush rise up to my cheeks.

Lovely to meet you, Bree.”

“Um, you too, Harry,” I said awkwardly.

Lou was watching the whole thing with a smile and she turned to Harry.

“When Bree’s done with her shoot, why don’t you introduce her to the boys?” Harry shrugged and nodded, giving me a two finger wave before heading off to the set across from mine. I realized that the boys she was talking about were the ones that she was a makeup artist for.

“Better get going,” I said and gave her a little smile. She nodded in understanding and when I walked into the dressing room, there must have been ten new bikinis to wear. I sighed and changed into another one.

Finally, finally, I was almost done with the shoot. It felt like a million hours, but I was finally in the dressing room putting on my last suit. It was by far the sluttiest of which I’d worn yet. It was a white pushup top with silver sequins in a design, and I felt like my boobs were spilling out. I was only a C, but I looked like a double D in this thing. The bottoms weren’t much better. They were string bikini bottoms, barely covering my ass, and had sequins along the top of them. I pulled my hair down over my shoulders to hide as much as I could and walked out, feeling more self-conscious than ever.

The photographer saw me and his eyes lighted up momentarily, and I felt gross. He pointed to a black couch which had been moved onto the background and ordered me to lie on my side on it. I complied and he was shouting different poses at me, which I did. They finally moved the couch away so I was standing up again, but he ordered me to sit down.

I stretched my super long legs out and crossed one over the other at the knee, and he told me to put my hair behind my shoulders.  I did so. He told me to also put one finger on my lip and act as if I were someone being caught doing something bad and I was acting innocent. Slutty bikini, innocent attitude. I laughed at the irony.

As he was snapping pictures, I noticed that Harry snuck over and was standing near Marlene and watching me. I acted like I didn’t know he was there, but he kept watching, toatlly checking me out, and I felt a little uncomfortable. The photographer finally decided he was done, and finally let me go.

As I was walking back towards the dressing room, Harry grabbed my wrist.

“Bree,” he said, “I wanna introduce you to the other guys.”

“Let me change!” I squeaked, feeling way too revealed in what I had on.

“You look good,” he said, and under his breath I could have sworn he muttered, “really good,” but I acted like I didn’t hear him as he pulled me along.

“Niall, Liam, Louis, Zayn!” He called, and three hot boys came strutting up to him. Those names sounded familiar...Where had I seen them?

“Where’s Niall?” Harry asked, looking around.

“Over there,” the tanned one said, pointing to a blonde kid with his back turned toward us.

“Niall!” Harry yelled. “Nando’s!” The blonde boy turned and ran over to where we were and it dawned upon me where I’d seen him before.

“Hey, I know you!” He said.

It was the boy from the bathroom.

~~~~

Thanks guys for all the comments and votes! It means a lot! The more comments and votes I get the faster I'll update!

xoxo

Continue Reading