Stoner ♡ Edward Cullen

By develishbloom

*:・゚✧*:・゚ STONER.| ❝ i don't know what living a balanced life feels like, when i am sad, i don't cry i pour... More

ii. Disclaimer
ii. Cast
ii. Playlist
ii. Epigraph
ii. Act one
iii. Moving
iii. Dreams
iii. Fake it till you make it
iii. Secrets
iii. Fights
iii. First time
iii. Confrontation
iii. Hurt
iii. What a stupid lion
Thank you.
iii. Meet the family
Shmood
iii. Love me as is
iii. The curse
iii.That bïtch
iii.Pretty baby
moon rock.
iii. Consume you
iii. Hell boy
iii. Run Boy Run
iii.Honey Hill
iii. MOTHERS DAUGHTER
iii. Contaminated
iii. Act 2
Act 2 iii. The playlist
iii. W o l v e s
iii. D O W N E R S
feelin the pressure

iii. You make me begin

4.5K 155 26
By develishbloom

" CRY WITH ME. "

(       iii.      You make me begin     )

MY PHONE ringing woke me, my pounding headache only making the sound worse. I reached for my phone, snatching it off the charger and grumpily bringing it to my ear.

"What." I hissed, covering my eyes from the sunlight. "It's not my fault you decided to get drunk and drive to my house at midnight" Edward chuckled into the phone, smugness obvious in his voice.

"I'm picking you up for school, when I dropped you off last night I asked Yoongi, he said it's fine." I sat up at this, taking my phone from my ear and seeing it was 7:00. "Shit!" I yelled, "I'll be out in 20" I said running to the bathroom, "I'm not at your house yet, take your time Yoongi called in and said you'd be late." Edward said.

I stopped rushing and groaned into the phone, "why didn't you tell me sooner." He laughed into the phone, I wouldn't tell him but It made a dumb grin settle on my face at the sound. "I'm going to get ready, Macon shouldn't be home just pull into the driveway." He replied with an okay and I hung up. I grinned bringing my phone down from my ear, I flopped back and squealed kicking my legs happily under my covers.

Edward and I had kissed, his lips were soft and sweet, cold but welcoming. The way his hands gripped my waist, I shook my head , I sound stupid. Then it hit me. Edward told yoongi. Yoongi knows I snuck out to meet Edward, which means Macon might know as well. "Fuck."

I groaned getting up and quickly showering hopping out and getting dressed, I began brushing my hair as I picked out an outfit.

I left my hair down curly, quickly doing my makeup and putting on my black nike slides. A horn honked outside, my phone dinging not long after.

Edward:

I'm outside.

I walked up to my window and glanced out, Edward was leaning against his car, hands shoved into his pockets, ankles crossed, and sunglasses rested on the bridge of his nose. He smiled up at me waving, I grinned happily while looking down at him, waving back.

There was about three things I was absolutely certain. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him-and I didn't know how potent that part might be- that thirsted for my blood. and third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

I jogged down the driveway, I blushed as I walked up to the car. "Good morning gorgeous." He said, opening the door for me.

I climbed in after thanking him, he climbed into the drivers seat. Starting the car and driving to school, we stayed silent for a bit. The radio being our background noise. I didn't know what to say, to frightened to open my mouth and say something that could ruin the only good thing I had in my life. I didn't deserve Edward, I was unstable, dangerous, and I knew it wouldn't be too long until one of us ended up hurt.

"What are you thinking?" He asked glancing at me quickly. I turned to him smirking, "why do you want to know." He smiled at me shaking his head, "you look ... stressed, but I don't know what your thinking and it frustrates me."

"What do you mean?" I asked, he stayed silent for a moment before speaking. "My ... kind we, well some, of us are turned and I guess gifted with powers you could say. My sister, Alice, she can see the ... future you could say. My brother, Jasper, is able to influence another's emotions, while I, I can read others thoughts." He said.

I nodded, taking it in, "but you can't hear mine? Does that make me weird or something?" I asked confused.

He chuckled shaking his head, "I just told you I could read others thoughts and you're questioning if you're the weird one." I nodded grinning at him, he smiled at me shaking his head, before reaching over and grabbing my hand.

I groaned after the car had hit a bump, feeling nauseous. "I regret coming to school, I even forgot to smoke oh my gosh." I said shaking my head. Edward laughed, "open the glove department."

I did so, opening it and finding a rolled blunt, sunglasses, and a lighter. Along with a note saying "here cuz ik u prolly woke up late and forgot to roll one and prolly are trying to kill Edward. Relax cuz I got you :) Xoxo gossip girl (Yoongi)"

I giggled at the note, kissing Edwards cheek after, "Thank you love." He smiled large shaking his head, "for what?" I rubbed his knuckles with my thumb, blushing and glancing down, "for understanding."

He smiled, bring my hand up to his lips and kissing the back of it, "don't thank me for something like that, light the blunt we only have 2 minutes before we're at school." He smirked at me, I giggled shaking my head.

"Eye eye captain."

                                         ♡

We pulled up to the school, the parking lot empty and us only ( because I made Edward stop for food ) 15 minute later than originally planned. I was stoned, and Edward was fortunate with not getting blood shot eyes, while mine were completely red.

The sun made my headache worse, and I was regretting ( even tho it was the fucking best ) the food I ate. I put my sunglasses on, and reached for Edwards hand lacing our fingers together. "So what's the tea were telling everyone? Are we together, are we not?" I asked, I didn't know what we were labeling what we were. If there was even a we.

"We don't have to label what we are because of what others think" he said simply, pulling my hand to make me stop. "We are what every we want to be." He said placing a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled at him, nodding and beginning to walk again.

" I want you to come over after school, to meet my family?" He asked almost hesitantly. I paused for a moment, I wasn't ready to meet his family. I knew I wasn't, but the look in his eyes made me regret even thinking of saying no, or making an excuse. And right now, I was starting to realize the benefit of Edward not being able to read my thoughts.

Edward squeezing my hand brought me out of my thoughts, "it's alright if you don't want to, I'm not forcing anything on you." He said, a small smile on his lips. I shook my head, "no it's alright I'll meet them." I smiled at him, kissing his cheek lightly, "you've already met Macon and Yoongi, it's only fair."

He smiled happily pulling me close and then letting me go, "I'll walk you to your class." I nodded, lacing our fingers together once more. "If my siblings try to talk to you ... ignore them, especially Rosalie, she's ... upset with me at the moment and I don't want to risk anything." He said seriously, I hummed nodding my head and smiling at him slightly.

It worried me, the thought of having a being capable of inhuman strength have a strong dislike towards me. I knew I could protect myself if it truly came down to it, but would Rosalie truly hurt me knowing Edward and I are, whatever this is.

We reached the art room and I groaned, "aish I really don't want to be here." Edward chuckled, walking forward and backing me up into the door. He reached his hand up slowly by my head, leaning in and lightly brushing his lips with mine. A knock by my ear startled me, he pulled back smirking.

"Have fun." He chuckled, turning quickly and walking away. I was still frozen in my spot, red cheeks, and back against the door. I stumbled once the door opened, "Ms.Duchanne I'm glad you could join us."

I arrived to Biology with a smile on my face only for it to falter once seeing Edward wasn't at his seat. I glanced at the board once seeing the topic, Blood types, we were taking samples of blood, this explained why Edward hadn't shown up to class. I had never been that great with handling blood myself, the sight and smell of blood made me feel sick and dizzy.

I had to partner up with two other girls in my class, Lily and Morgan. They were nice, but were obviously not the smartest in the class. When it was Lily's turn I was alright surprisingly, I wasn't too sick but I wasn't 100 percent. When Morgan went, I could feel myself becoming dizzy and sick.

I quickly sat down and placed my head on the table, before Morgan nudged me, signaling to go next. I shakily stood up, before losing balance and falling. My eyesight was foggy after the impact of my head hitting the floor, everyone crowded around.

Mrs. Lawrence's head popped up infront if my eyes, "Athena! Athena are you alright." Her voice sounded fuzzy and distant. "I'll take her to the nurse." A voice offered, lifting me up swiftly. "Thank you mike!" Mrs. Lawrence said, I immediately began to try and protest before realizing I was too weak. I gave up, finally passing out.

I woke again, to being myself being sat down, I groaned bringing my hand to my forehead. I looked up only for Mike to be in front of my face, I immediately stood up, us bumping our heads. "Fuck!" Mike shouted, grabbing his forehead, "are you alright." He asked.

I glared at him, and he sighed, nodding "I deserve that I guess." I chuckled shaking my head sneering, "you deserve so much worse." He sighed, "I'm sorry alright? My friends bet that I couldn't get a date with you and I guess, I felt my ego deflate you know?"

I stared at him blankly and he nodded, "alright you don't have to talk, but really Athena, I'm sorry okay? I want to make it up to you, and invite you out with my friends? Please Newt is going." He stared at me sincerely and I sighed giving in, "alright, but if you do anything. You're dead."

He nodded chuckling, "I cross my heart." He said bringing his pointer finger to his chest and dragging it in an x. I laughed shaking my head, only to feel sick again. I groaned and Mike looked at me worried, "are you alright?"

I nodded, "I'll be fine just a little nauseas." He nodded, going to grab me when a hand stopped him, holding onto his wrist tightly. "Don't you dare touch her." Edwards hissed angrily, shoving him away.

I immediately stood up to stop Edward, only to stumble. Edward caught my waist quickly, pulling me to his chest. I glanced up at his face, his eyes dark and staring heatedly at Mike. His grip started to hurt, and I hissed, bringing my hands up to his face bringing him to look at me.

"Edward calm down, it's alright, I'm okay." He stared at me blankly before his eyes softened. He glared at Mike, "leave now." Mike went to protest before I shook my head at him, signaling him to listen.

He sighed nodding, " see you around Athena." He said turning around and leaving. Edward glared at his retreating form before glancing at me worriedly, "are you alright." I nodded, placing a soft kiss on his lips, his hold on my waist tightened again, and I pulled away smiling at him softly.

"You have no idea how much control I have to have around you." He said chuckling, "you're always surprising me." He smirked shaking his head.

I smiled, "is that a bad thing?" He shook his head, "it gives us excitement." He pulled away slightly glancing me over once more, "do you still want to go to the nurse." I shook my head, "I'll be fine, the periods almost over anyways." He nodded, "want to smoke a blunt?" I laughed placing my head on his chest, nodding.

Yoongi and I walked out of school together him groaning about how much he hated the homework. "You don't even do it anyways." I said laughing. He glared at me shaking his head, "that's besides the point." We walked out of the school doors, when a voice shouted his name, "Yoongi!"

Yoongi glanced over to the pink haired boy Jimin we met on the first day, he smiled waving Yoongi over to him. Yoongi grinned speaking quickly, "I'll be right back, meet you at the car." Tossing me the keys he quickly walked over to him. I laughed nodding and walking to the car.

I pulled out my phone, placing in my earbuds and going to unlock the drives door, it was cold and my hands were shaking. I dropped the keys, and groaned bending down to grab them when the squealing of tires was herd loudly over my music. I quickly pulled out my headphones as a black van was spinning out of control towards me.

Time seemed to go slow as Yoongi screaming my name being the only thing I heard out of the fuzzy noise, "ATHENA!" I shut my eyes tightly, raising my hands up I could feel the mist slowly trailing out my palm before I was slammed down to the ground, my head hitting the concrete hard. I opened my eyes, to see Edward looking down at me.

I glanced over seeing his hand placed in the middle of a large dent in the side of the van, he look down at me wide eyed, "Are you alright" he asked softly glancing to my head. I nodded hesitantly staring wide eyed at him, he nodded releasing a deep breath, before pulling away quickly and jumping over where the cars met.

Tyler's head popped out of the car window, "oh my god Athena I'm so sorry, I couldn't control it." He apologized worriedly blooding dripping down his head. "I-it's alright." I spoke stunned.

Yoongi rushes towards me helping me up, as people crowded around us. "Are you alright." He said hurriedly. I nodded, as paramedics crowded around us, "where's Edward." I spoke softly to him. "I don't know." He said back just as softly.

I was lifted into the stretcher, being place down gently and we drove to the hospital. I was rushed into a room with Tyler, us both being checked by a nurse as Yoongi sat in a chair beside me his legs crossed and staring at his phone.

The nurse smiled at me softly, "you and your brother are very beautiful." She said, I nodded thanking her as Macon rushed in. "Athena! Are you alright." I nodded, glancing down not wanting to see him after our argument still.

"Athena I'm so sorry!" Tyler rushed out once again, Macon glared at him quickly shutting the curtain that separated us. "Damn humans." He hissed under his breath.

The door to the room opened once more, a inhumanly handsome blonde man walking in. I had a feeling this was the famous Doctor Cullen. "I heard Mr. Ravewoods niece was here!" He said happily, before gently tapping the nurses arm.

"I've got this Donna." He said, the woman nodded before exiting the room. "Look here" He said, bringing his finger up and shining a flashlight in my eyes. He moved it back and forth, switching to do it too the other eye. "No signs of a concussion. Maybe a little head pain, other than that you should be alright."

I nodded, "I told them I felt fine." He nodded at me chuckling, "we just have to be sure." I nodded, "is Edward alright?" I asked worriedly. "Edward?" Macon hissed at me angrily. Doctor Cullen glanced at him quickly, before nodding at me, "he'll be fine." I sighed nodding, Yoongi noticing the tense air and calling my name, "Athena, you should call Grandma she's worried."

I groaned standing up, "why did you tell her." He chuckled shrugging, "you go, me and Macon are going to sign you out." I nodded, leaving and turning the corner not paying attention and dialing my Grams.

"Are you stupid! You put us all in danger." A voice hissed, I quickly jumped back hiding behind the corner and glancing around it to peek at them. Rosalie stood before Edward and Doctor Cullen, her anger radiating off her.

"What was I supposed to do let her die!" Edward hissed, Rosalie glared at him going to open her mouth before Doctor Cullen stopped her. "Maybe we should talk about this somewhere else." He said, staring at me pointedly.

They all glanced at me and I stepped out nervously, "can I talk to you?" I spoke to Edward staring into his eyes. He nodded, walking away from them and grabbing my hand dragging me away to somewhere private.

"Why would you do that?" I hissed at him, "what if you got caught!?" I glared at him. He stood shocked for a moment before glaring at me, "what do you mean!? You think I should've let you die!" He sneered at me. "I could've handled it!" I shouted, stepping forward. He stepped closer to me staring heatedly into my eyes.

"It didn't look like it." He hissed, I stayed silent, feeling my eyes begin to sting. "Better than you regretting it." I whispered shakily. He grabbed my waist tightly, "I would never regret saving you." He hissed, kissing me harshly, he shoved me against the wall.

We kissed heatedly, Edward pulling me even closer, our bodies flush against each other. I tangled my hands in his bronze hair, and he bite my lip lightly before quickly pulling back. He stood stiffly breathing in deeply and shaking his head, "I should go."

He pulled away, going to walk away before I grabbed his wrist," Wait Edward." He turned, grabbing my cheeks and placing a soft kiss on my lips, "I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon, be ready."

"For what!?" I shouted to his retreating figure. "To meet my family!" He said chuckling and quickly leaving.

"Fuck."

TOOK HER TO THE CRIB AND I SHOW HER HOW I DIE EVERY NIGHT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 3K 27
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see. Don't worry, if it's supposed...
354K 7.8K 19
'She's so complicated that's the way god made her, sunshine mixed with a little hurricane. That girl is the perfect storm' "How come she can't see...
266K 7K 27
"The smell of her hair, the taste of her mouth, the feeling of her skin seemed to have gotten inside him, or into the air all around him. She had be...
283K 10.5K 54
˗ˏˋ꒰ 🦋 ꒱ - ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ 𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐎𝐈𝐀 ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌ ╰┈➤ ❝ [(n.) A pure and well-balanced mind, a good spirit. "Beautiful Thinking".] ❝There's nothing prettie...