Ordinary

بواسطة dylansthename

Hunter Blazer has an ordinary life until he meets this girl his world just flips over and changes him for the... المزيد

Ordinary
School
It happened
Rory
The swap
Movies
Accident
Funeral

Invite

24 0 2
بواسطة dylansthename

I woke up at 11:00am and saw a message on my phone on Saturday morning, it was from Rory. She had sent it two hours ago.

RORY: oi you didn't text! I guess we are done... Just kidding, would you like to go to a movie tonight?

ME: oh god I'm sorry! 😳 I just woke up and do you really want to take me to a movie?

I got out of bed and went to have a shower when she replied.

RORY: ahaha sleepy head your so cute, of course I want to go to the movies with you wouldn't have invited you if I didn't!

I waited a while to reply so I didn't look desperate.

ME: oh well I'll check with my brothers! What's the movie?

I had my shower, put some clothes on when she replied again.

RORY: it's tomorrow when the war began, I know what your thinking weird movie to go and watch but it's my fav! I hope your okay with that?

I didn't get to read it cause Jai took it and read it out loud! "Aww cute you didn't tell me You had a girlfriend?" He said giving me goo goo eyes "I don't I like her but we don't go out we are just friends!" I say snatching my phone off him "dude she asked you to a movie that's a date!" Jai said giving me a hug " you are just so oblivious to everything!" he said while walking away making me think, is it really a date? am I going out with one of the hottest girls at school? also the most caring and sweet girl!

ME: hey don't say it like that I love that movie and my brothers said it's fine. well they didn't really say anything but one read the messages and told me it was a date awkward I'm sorry about that.

Almost instantly she replied.

RORY: why are you sorry? it is a date

ME: oh well I have to go I'll see you then

RORY: see you then xx

"JAI" I called out "YOU WERE RIGHT!" he came over to me. " what, did you doubt me? trust me I know a lot about girl language." "But I'm nervous I don't know what to do?" "well let's go get you a hair cut first" "new glasses aswell" I say making sure he remembered. "okay let's go!" he said getting the car keys.

"We never go out together anymore!" I say turning and looking out the window. "I'm sorry buddy I'll try and put more effort in I promise I've just been really busy organising something." "organising what." "umm you don't need to know." "okay??" I answered.

When we got to the hair dressers I didn't know what to get. " hello honey how may I help you?" " I'm not sure what I want." I said. "it's his first date surprise him with something hot." Jai said making me uncomfortable straight away. "ok honey so how are you? So I'm just gonna give you a surprise is that ok Hun?" I just nod my head.

At the end if the hair cut I had a hairstyle that was shaved but not to much on the sides and pushed up windswept hair on the top. really not me but I could probably get used to it but it might take a while.

Then we went to get glasses and I had no idea how many glasses there would be to choose out of. "I think I'll go with the bebop glasses." I say to the cashier.

"Well I guess we can get you some more clothes if you would like?" Jai says. "sure but do we have the money?" " Yea I got paid heaps on overtime." "ok, and thank you for helping me out I love you?" I say then I realised I said that out loud. " I love you too buddy now let's get to work."

I bought my own pair of hightop converse and some skintight light denim jeans with a green Marvin the Martian tank top and an Aztec patterned snap back. "Damn you look good." Jai said in a very extravagant accent making us both laugh.

When we got home I went for a walk with Tiger to release all the energy I has inside me. today has been a good day buddy. I can't wait till my date!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

606K 17.9K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
19.9K 1.8K 29
"Holly, is there something you want to tell me?" Miss Adeline made me swallow the lump in my throat as her piercing eyes were staring into my soul. "...
687K 61.3K 36
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
497K 9.8K 105
violet jones grew up around people that she feared. one day she got thrown a massive curve ball, her whole life blowing up just within just two days...