Back Home | Larry Stylinson ❀

By LittleBubbleStyles

After three years of Harry Styles traveling the world of being the rising pop star from the X Factor, he fina... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Bonus Chapter

17K 572 991
By LittleBubbleStyles

LOL surprise. ANOTHA ONE. 

"So hot that I couldn't take it, wanna wake up and see your faceAnd remember how good it was being here last night.Still high with a little feeling. I see the smile as it starts to creep in, it was there I saw it in your eyes."

Abruptly, Harry pulls back from the microphone, dropping the headphone from over his ears. He lowers it to his neck, green eyes glossing over as he glances through the window into the control room. Louis smiles at him from the other side, all crinkled eyed, leaning forward and pressing the button to get on the intercom.

"What's wrong, baby? Why'd you stop?"

Harry wipes his eyes and chuckles wetly. "You really wrote this song about me?"

Louis smiles softly, relaxing into his chair. He's so glad it's just them in here. Some of the others wanted to sit in and listen to Harry's new upcoming single, but this was a moment just for them, only for Louis to hear. What he didn't account for was how emotional Harry would get, crying after each verse of the song just to double check Louis really wrote it about him.

It's cute and endearing, how much Harry underestimates Louis' love for him. Even after all this time, being married and back together, he's always surprised. Just last week, Louis brought home different flowers every day just so he could see the adorning smile on Harry's face. It was completely worth it.

"I did. Now finish the song, dear. Can't keep stopping."

Harry blows out a breath and nods, lifting the headphones over his ear again. He steps forward to the microphone and takes a second, eyes closing as he counts his breath and then resumes singing.

"I was stumbling, looking in the dark with an empty heart.
But you say you feel the same.
Could we ever be enough, baby we could be enough."

Harry blows out a breath and closes his eyes. He can't sing the song without getting choked up every second, and it's times like this where he's thankful Louis knows him so well. Surely, if there were others in the booth helping him record, they would be annoyed with him. It's not typical for so many pauses and breaks like this, especially for Harry to cry and take a breath every chance that he can get it. No song has ever made him feel this way. No one has even wrote a song about him before.

How the hell is he supposed to finish this song with Louis on the other side of the window looking at him like that? Harry's heart is nearly swooning in his chest.

"Love. Come on now."

Harry opens his eyes again, blinking, face scrunching up as if he's trying to hold back all the tears that are ready to come out. "Louis. This song is beautiful."

"You're beautiful," he responds so easily, so effortlessly. Harry's stomach flutters in a wave of butterflies, as it always does when he talks to him like this. "I'd love for you to finish the song, though. Got to have an acoustic demo before we grow old, darling."

Harry huffs out another breath. "Right. I'll do that." Then he steps forward again, this time, closing his eyes as he sings so he doesn't have the piercing blue of Louis staring right at him. Maybe if he blocks the source of all the overwhelming emotions he's feeling, then he might be able to finish the song without stopping.

Here goes take six.

"And it's alright, calling out for somebody to hold tonight.
When you're lost I'll find a way , I'll be your light.
You'll never feel like you're alone, I'll make this feel like home."

He finishes the song with a shaky breath coming out, a stray tear rolling down his cheek. Green eyes opening up, they water with more tears, building up. He wipes them away with the back of his hand, using the other to pull the headphones off and place on the little stool next to him. Louis is staring back at him, grinning from ear to ear, his own eyes glossing over. He's fighting back the urge to get emotional too, and Harry laughs wetly.

"Alright, sunshine. Come on over here," he speaks into the intercom.

Harry is quick as he shuffles out the booth, opening the door and near crashing in to Louis' body. He scrambles on to his lap, body wrapped around him like a koala, arms and legs hugging every inch and curve that he can. That's when all the tears start pouring out, dripping down Louis' neck and getting all over the collar of his shirt.

Louis shushes him softly, hands rubbing up and down his back and doing his best not to laugh. He's always been deemed the dramatic one, but now it might seem as if Harry's claiming that title right now.

"Harry, what on earth are you bloody crying for?" Louis slides his hand underneath Harry's shirt.

"Because," he whispers into his neck, sniffling, pulling back just a little to look at his husband. His smile is wet and snotty, but Louis' fingers trace lightly down the curve of his jaw, staring back at him like he's the most beautiful thing in the world. Harry doesn't hesitate to use the collar of his shirt to wipe away that snot. Louis doesn't mind. "Louis, the song is beautiful. You don't understand how much it means to me that you feel this way about us - about me."

Louis' entire face softens. "Well, bug. I don't think you realize how much I love you."

"I love you."

Louis chuckles, kissing the tip of Harry's nose.

"You're my home, Louis. Always."

"You're quite emotional, love," Louis teases, now carding his fingers through the boy's curls, scratching at the back of his head. He rests his hand flat against his neck, comforting him. "Not pregnant, are you?"

Harry cackles, body curving in to his as he places a kiss to the side of Louis' neck. "I'm not. You know I cry over anything."

"That I do, love." He kisses Harry's head. "You know you'll have to sing the song once without stopping, right?"

Harry groans pathetically as he places his hands on top of his husbands shoulders, balancing himself on top his lap. He wiggles around just because, smirking when Louis hisses. "The song makes me emotional. Quite hard to not cry when you write something so beautiful."

"Babe, you're grinding on my lap. Seems more like you're horny over anything."

Harry smirks, stilling his hips. "Sorry. Anything you do makes me get this way." Louis rolls his eyes. "For the record, I got emotion when I wrote and recorded If I could Fly. Something else that's related to you."

"Seems like if you could fly, it would be home, eh?"

"If I could fly home," Harry recites, nibbling on his bottom lip. "It fits together."

"Our songs are a perfect match then." Louis angles up to kiss his lips softly. "Kind of like us."

Harry draws him back in for another kiss with his arms going around his neck, pulling him in. The privacy of the room allows them to go all in, angling their heads and deepening the kiss. It's slick and wet, and the taste of this mornings smoothie still lingers in the traces of Harry's mouth. Louis licks it all in, savoring his flavor, kissing him dirty and drawing weak whimpers from the boy.

His hands roam up and down Harry's back, tracing light patterns along the smoothness of his skin. They settle at the dip of his spine, pulling him forward, weighing heavy and hard on top of his lap. Harry wiggles again, grinding down, breathing shakily as he feels the twitch of Louis' cock between the layers of clothes of their flushed bodies. Louis' hands cast lower, fingertips sneaking into the pack of Harry's jeans and pressing in to his ass, drawing out another high pitched moan.

Once again, a knock on the door draws them apart, and the look in Louis' eyes as he glances that way is enough to make Gigi retract her body out the door.

"Holy fuck," she yelps, turning around, eyes widening. Definitely not expecting that when she walked in. "Are you fucking or just sitting there ... with clothes?"

Louis blows out a breath and looks at Harry, his green eyes shining and blown. "We're fucking," he answers, giggling with his boy.

"Not yet anyway," Harry corrects as he leans in, resting their foreheads together. Gigi's heels click across the floor, and he angles his head towards her. "Stopped us in time. As always."

She makes a face. "This office isn't meant for the two of you to live out all your sexual fantasies." She stops in front of the two and lifts an eyebrow, scanning across the way they're sitting, all flushed and inappropriately, at least knowing there are people here working. "You going to right yourself or no?"

"I own the building, love. I can do whatever I want." For emphasis, he spreads his hands over Harry's ass and smiles devilishly. Gigi shakes her head. "I'm the boss."

Harry chuckles. "Gigi, you should definitely leave now."

"I am not," she huffs, grabbing the nearest chair and rolling it near, sitting down in front the two boys. "We need to discuss promotion for Little Mix's upcoming album and tour release. Figure out ways to get the hype up. And Five Seconds of Summer. They're coming back from break, and we need to get them in the tabloids again."

"Anything else, dear?"

"Harry is about to release a single. Wouldn't hurt to get some pics of him. Maybe together considering his new song is about you. They just released an article on London's top couples, and you two are at the top of the list. Would be good press to get a pap walk. Look good in it too."

"Harry always looks good," Louis informs.

"I also have a new PR strategy for Shawn. Ease a coming out for him. He was so restricted with his old label but we can work it in a way where no one is given fault. Do something similar with what we did for Harry. He's got a boyfriend you know. For many years."

"Louis," Harry whispers, drawing his attention. "Seems like you need to get to work."

"That's what I'm trying to tell him," Gigi notes. "Plus, Harry, your summer single is up for so many awards right now. Potential Grammy nomination. We need to figure out a path for it and which shows he wants to appear or perform at."

Louis hums happily, trailing his hands around his body and resting flat on his chest. "Wow. Don't tell me Medicine is the song that people are blasting in the car with the windows down?"

Harry flushes red and hides his face in Louis' neck.

"Strangely, it is." Gigi smiles despite herself. "Was not expecting a Harry Styles sex song to be the summer rage."

"Wait until you hear No Control." Louis winks.

Gigi groans, tilting her head back on the chair and laughing. "Oh, no. Not another."

"Louis and I wrote Medicine," Harry admits, preening. "Of course it would be a banger."

Louis snorts at his choice of words. "Banger, indeed."

"Yeah, and now the whole world knows that Harry enjoys sucking dick. Quite the message," Gigi teases. "How did your mother react to that song?"

Harry giggles. "I told her to ignore the song. Don't ask questions."

"Pleasant." Gigi stands from the chair and reaches over to grab a folder that's resting atop the sound machine. She tucks it under her arm. "I also came to stop by and let you know Harry's time is up. Selena's about to record."

Louis sighs as he pats Harry's bum, urging him to stand. He follows suit.

"Don't forget about the new demo track from Dua tomorrow. It's the final listening before we start her album promotion."

"You got it, boss." Louis winks. Once Gigi walks out the room, he turns to Harry, smiling, cupping the side of his face. "Ready to go home then, darling?"

Harry smiles brighter than the sun. "I'm already home."

"Marry me then."

"What? Louis, we're already married."

"I don't care." Louis leans in to kiss his lips. "Marry me again. Today. Tomorrow. Next week. Next month. Next week. Marry me always."

Harry giggles with each press of Louis' lips to his skin, peppering him with kisses and love. "You're quite the sap, you know?"

"Lets get out of here. I'll get you a ring on the way home."

They lace their fingers together and exit the control room, walking down the corridor together and pressing the down button to the elevator. Once it reaches their floor, the doors open up, empty inside as they step in. When the doors shut, Louis turns around, crowding up into Harry's space and pressing him against the walls of the elevator, pinning his hands above his head. Harry coos, body arching up into his.

"Well. This is very Christian Grey of you."

Louis tightens his fingers around Harry's wrist, drawing out a pained whimper. "We do have ties at home."

"Kinky," he hums in response.

Smirking, Louis leans in, attaching his lips to the base of Harry's neck. He kisses him hard, sucking in a bruise to the delicacy of his skin. It pulls a guttural moan out of him, loud enough for the people on the passing floors to hear. Heat pools in Louis' stomach at just the thought of it, retracting a hand from Harry's wrist and trailing it down to his pants, rubbing his cock, releasing the friction that he feels building up there. Harry's hips buck into the touch, rolling in to every press of his husbands hand. Tilting his head to the side, he gives Louis more access, feeling the traces of his teeth nibbling in to him.

The elevator chimes once they reach the bottom floor, and the doors open.

"For gods sake. Not again."

Louis abruptly pulls away, breathing heavily, angling his head back to see where the comment was made.

Because there before him, stood everyone. Quite literally everyone, and they're all staring at him, the way he is pressing Harry so closely into the elevator walls. Disheveled and flushed. His mother is there, alongside Harry's, standing at the forefront of the group. It's the only thing that urges Louis to step away out of Harry's space. There next to them is Gemma - Phoebe, Daisy, Lottie and Fizzy. The twins, Doris and Ernie. Dan and Robin. Niall and Hailee. Sophia and Liam. Gigi and Zayn. All there, about to catch the two of them having sex in the elevator.

Classy.

But then his eyes continue to scan across the lobby, where they're gathered. He feels Harry coming up behind him, pressing to his back, arms wrapping around his middle as if to be the anchor while he soaks it all in. The first floor is completely decorated. Banners hanging on the walls. Twirlers up any space of ceiling that there is. Balloons and confetti a mixtured mess on the floors. The reception desk is encompassed with bottles of champagne and a cake, all in celebration for something. Louis cannot tell just yet.

At most, the banners on the wall say Congrats! It's almost in comparison to the celebration they threw in surprise when the building had completed its construction. Except, this one is more grand. More lively. An actual surprise this time around.

"What's going on?" Louis breathes, stepping out the elevator with Harry clinging to his back.

"Happy Anniversary, my love."

"What?" Louis turns, glancing at Harry. He's glowing, once again. "Anniversary? We haven't even been married a year, yet."

Harry grabs Louis' hands and walks in front, leading him into the crowd of all their friends and family. "No, but. It's been a year since we got back together. Since I went on break. Since everything was right in the world."

"We're celebrating you guys," Zayn speaks up, raising the wine glass in his hands.

"And we wanted to show how happy we are that you two beat the odds," Anne adds, her smile warming their hearts. "We know this road hasn't been easy, but you have all our support. Always. We love the two of you so much."

Jay raises a glass as well. "To Harry and Louis. A lifetime of happiness to come. With each other. With your friends. And with your family."

Louis chuckles, eyes watering up, warmth spreading his chest. "Wow. Definitely caught me off guard there."

"Harry was supposed to distract you again," Niall comments, lifting an eyebrow. "I can see his tactics haven't changed."

"Hey," Harry pouts.

"You lot really don't have to do this. Much appreciated, though."

Hailee waves him off. "Trust me, Lou. You deserve it. We're happy for you guys."

"Call it wedding reception part two," Liam smirks.

"Plus," Hailee continues, eyes softening. "Lots of good things have come since that night. Not just for the two of you, but for all of us. We're together again. The eight of us."

"Alright then," Lotties cuts in, plugging her phone into the nearest speaker. Music erupts across the room, and everyone begins to disperse around to get the celebration going. "Time to party."

With everyone now distracted, Louis turns to Harry, drawing him in close, arms going around his body. He leans in to kiss him, softly and careful, a simple press of their lips together. Always in their own little moment.

"Quite the surprise, love. I suppose all those tears were just for show then?"

"No," Harry giggles, collapsing forward, trusting Louis' hands on his body to hold him up. "They were very much real." Louis hums. "By the way, I had a much different surprise instead. The party was the lads idea."

"Of course." Louis shakes his head. "What was your idea of an anniversary surprise?"

Harry's lip curve up in a cocky way, eyes twinkling. His hands rest flat on Louis' chest, toying with the buttons on his collar. Teasing, he undoes one, slipping his finger through just to get the feel of his skin. "We would be naked. Alone." A noisy sigh comes out, dreamily. "Had a little show I wanted to put on for you."

"Can you not still do that later?"

The boy giggles. "I suppose I can. My outfit is ready underneath."

Louis' eyes widen, interested, hands lowering down to his ass. "Outfit? Is there lace?"

"Of course. How else would we celebrate this anniversary?"

"Right." Louis nods his head, like he understands. Harry's always been a little minx. "And for the other anniversaries we have, what celebration should I get then?"

"What other anniversaries do we have then?" Harry giggles lightly.

"Well there's tomorrow. The anniversary of when I asked you to marry me." Harry opens his mouth, but Louis continues. "The day we got married is an anniversary. The night we had our first kiss is an anniversary. Our first date. Lots of anniversaries."

"So, we have five then?"

"Marry me."

"Louis," Harry giggles, ducking against his neck. "We're already married. You've already asked me earlier."

"So? Marry me again."

"I'll marry you all over again. Always."

Louis leans in and kisses Harry on the lips.

"You're my home, Louis Tomlinson," he whispers as he pulls back, whispering the words into his mouth, feeling as if Louis' heart beats with his own.

"As you are mine, love." 

The official End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493 23 23
Louis found his home; Until his home wasn't his anymore.
8.4K 450 25
Louis and Harry have been best friends since childhood and lovers since they were 15. They can't imagine their lives without each other and yet that'...
5.5K 217 13
the one where Louis works at a café and Harry just keeps coming back because Louis is his favorite person. and also, soulmate shit
70.9K 2.2K 18
© hattalove on ao3 Five years ago, Harry Styles left his tiny hometown to make it big as a recording artist. He didn't have much regard for what he l...