Dr.Marshall

By _cosemeticwaves_

Let's just say things get a little steamy between a therapist and his patient. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰ More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
THANK YOU
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
10k!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Author Review/ Questions
Chapter 44
Another Note
Chapter 45
New Story
Chapter 46
Authors Note
New book
Questions ????

Chapter 16

753 17 0
By _cosemeticwaves_

Briyannah Pov
I'm so nervous right now. I hope Quavious doesn't suspect anything. Since Cardi has experience being pregnant I might ask her for the symptoms without making it too Brantley obvious. She is picking me up soon so we can go dress hunting for this weekend.

Mama Cardi Calls.

C: Heyy bitch I'm outside bring dat ass girl!
B: Alright girl I'm coming.
C: Alright.

Mama Cardi Pov
I'm just happy my hangover is gone whatever shit I looked up on the internet to cure hangovers that shit works like a charm. I left my two babies at home sleeping but I pumped enough milk to last her for today.I cooked my other baby some breakfast so when they wake up they will be nice and full.

C: Hey Bitch!

B: Hey girl(laughs) why are you so energetic we were damn near drunk last night.

C: Girl I made me some weird ass drink in my blender to help with hangover and bitch I'm back in business. I wrote 3 new rap songs. I'll be hitting the studio in a couple of months once Kiari gets big enough to drink formula.

B: Oh okay. What were your first symptoms of you being pregnant?

C: Girl you think you pregnant (Laughs)

B:I hope not.

C: Bitch your serious right now!

B: Yea I am really serious . Last night I came in and I thought I and Quavo was going to get a little something in.

C: Lemme guess you almost puked on him?

B: No we were about to start making out and my stomach got this queasy ass feeling and next thing I know my ass is running for the bathroom.

C: Damn we only had two drinks and they didn't really have any alcohol in them .

B: I'm really worried Cardi.. I'm not ready for kids yet, I still want to live my life.

C: My ma used to tell me all the time God Gives you what you need not what you ask for.

Briyannah Pov
Well maybe when we are done shopping for our dresses. I can go sneak off to Cvs or something a grab some pregnancy tests. Am I honestly ready to be a mother? I'm 26 years old and I think I'm at the peak of my life right now with becoming successful. My business is a hit right now and I just won't to enjoy life I hope this goes in my favor.

Mama Cardi Pov
I really want her to think about this.. I may be older than her but children really can inspire your life. My little babygirl Kiari is the light of my life. Do you know how excited I was when I first heard her heartbeat. I produced something that would love me even in my old ages. Kids make our parents proud because we made them grandparents I remember the face when I told my dad and mom and they both almost fainted. My sister was the happiest camper alive. Considering her siblings are younger than her they will still be happy to be called aunties and uncles. Even the little twins (laughs)

*Briyannah's phone rings*

Aashirya: Girlll guess whattt....

Briyannah: (Laughs) What woman ?

Aashirya: Mr. Kirsnick decided to take me on another date the other night right? I had a semi bad attitude because my professor decided to give me a D+ on a paper that I should have gotten at least a B on.

Briyannah: Okay continue..

Aashirya: Girl he re arranged my shit like nobody's business girl I gotta limp.

Briyannah: My Virgin ears (Laughs)

Aashirya: I know your ass ain't talking .. Girl the dick was too good like I'm trying to tell myself it wasn't but damn.

Briyannah: You have been dick traumatized.

Aashirya: (Laughs) Girl you are a mess but anyways I need to be getting to my next class I got an email saying my dress and shoes have been delivered so I'm prepared for this weekend. All I have to do is get my hair and nails and eyebrows did.

Briyannah: Alright Girl I cant wait to see your dress and stuff but call me back later we are not done with you being dick traumatized.

Aashirya: Alright Girl byeee...

Cardi : I think I found one in my size.. do I look good?

Briyannah: Yess I love it. You and glitter I swear .

Cardi: It's an addiction okay . It's like my form of crack.

Briyannah: Now we have to find me a dress which is hard considering my height. Which means I have to get it altered to fit my height.

Cardi: shortie (Laughs and walks back into the changing room)

Briyannah: Bite Me Hoe! (Laughs and continues looking for dresses) Found one

Cardi :lemme see .

(Lol we are just going to pretend that Beyonce never wore this dress )

Briyannah: It's perfect I'll stand out in this bad boy. But my ass shows a lot. I might have to buy a nude thong or something.

Cardi: You gonna model it for Quavious (laughs) (walks to the register)

Briyannah: Oh shut up and we can come back and pickup our dresses Saturday morning .

Cardi: Alright now we can go get you some pregnancy test.

Briyannah: It might be too early for a test don't you think.

Cardi: Never ! Now get your ass in the car and let's go. I even hooked you up with a doctor appointment if you don't believe the test results.

Briyannah: How did you do that. Who said I wanted to go to the doctors office I haven't been to the damn doctors in over 3 years.

Cardi: Bitch why?

Briyannah:I have a serious fear of them okay all you can smell is hand soap and you can feel their cold clammy hands touching you.

Cardi: Girl you about to see one tomorrow Speeds down the street to the Walmart. )

(Walks to the pregnancy test isle)

Cardi: Choose your set honey dip. I recommend the Clear Blue it just says Pregnant or Not Pregnant.

Briyannah: (picks up endless test and dumps them in the basket) Alright I think I'm good we can go to check out now. 

Cardi: Well Kiari took baby Kiari too his mothers house for the weekend and they are practicing for their reunion tour so we can have a girls night and then we can go to the doctors in the morning.

Briyannah: Well we are going to need a lot of snacks and drinks becauseeee I'm not cooking.

Cardi: Who said I was cooking bitch we can order Chinese , Pizza  whatever we decide to eat. I'll go get junk food and you buy lots of candy see you at the register.

*35 minutes later*

Briyannah: Now lets get to your house before the ice cream melts.

Cardi: Bitch you didn't say we had frozen goodness.

(They both run to her car)

(15 minutes later)

Cardi: Home sweet home. You can make yourself comfortable I'm gonna go change out of these clothes. When I get back be prepared to take them test

Briyannah: I know i know .

Cardi: I'm back bitches. Now go into that bathroom and here's some soda and don't come out until you have taken all them tests!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.5K 2K 9
❝SEEMS LIKE YOU CHANGED YOUR MIND AND IT'S SHOWING. SEEMS LIKE YOU CAN'T DENY THE π˜Œπ˜”π˜–π˜›π˜π˜–π˜•π˜š FROM 𝘈 π˜žπ˜–π˜”π˜ˆπ˜•...❞ 𝐉𝐀𝐍 πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ’
58K 1.1K 37
*ALSO CRINGEY BUT NOT AS CRINGEY, SO YOU'RE GOOD* -funny how one picture can change everything
3.2M 118K 61
πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ πš‚π™°π™»πš…π™°π™Άπ™΄, πšˆπ™Ύπš„'πšπ™΄ π™Όπšˆ 𝙱𝙰𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙲𝙴
3.2K 143 15
Two people's from different personalities, one how is cool like ice and other hot like fire. let's see what happen when they meet