Will You? (On Hold)

By all_is_good

(BOYXBOY) What will happen when Christopher and Nicolas decides to get there sons arranged married?? Kai is t... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1- Hospital
Chapter 2- The Lost Friend
Chapter 3- Something Else
Chapter 4- Everything Will Be Fine
Chapter 5- Wating For You
Chapter 6- Proposal?
Chapter 7- I Knew It
chapter 8- Confusion
Chapter 9- Confession
Chapter 10- Moving Together.
Chapter 11- In Month
Chapter 12- Ring Shoping
Important Notice
Chapter 13- Long Night
Chapter 15- Lies
Chapter 16- Boyfriend!!
Chapter 17-Marrying??
Chapter 18- Wedding (Part-I)
Chapter 19- Wedding (Part II)
Chapter 20- World Is Small
Chapter 21- I Will Not.
Chapter 22- Uhh..oh, Not Again.
Chapter 23-Jealousy!?
Notice

Chapter 14- Will you?

6.5K 233 19
By all_is_good

Its going to be little longer...

#Shean pov#

Stretching sound of wheel broke the pin drop silence in the car indicating that we have reached our destination. Whole time we both were silent. Neither of us spoke a single word. And let's say it was not the comfortable type of silence. Tension in air was strong enough even for charles to notice. All the time I was thinking about saying something but I held my tongue inside my mouth thinking opposite. Whenever I open my mouth we jump into argument and his words effect me more than they should. What he said in the morning was still going inside my head and my heart feel sadness surrounding it whenever I remember it.

"Shean?" I heard my name begin called so I turned my head to look. Kai was staring at me and he look kind of pissed off? What have I done now? What is he? A pregnant woman? Then why did he have so many mood swings? Don't laugh I am serious!! I waited for him to continue but he kept glaring at me. Why? Can anyone explain? He inhaled sharp breath and said "We are going public today,so BEHAVE, and your sulking does not bother me so better stop it."and he went outside the car.

Who is sulking? Me? No. I am not. Does it look like it? Oh god!! Does I look like sulking? Am I avoiding him? Well I guess so but that's for total different reason. And I know well he don't care he didn't need to remind me every time. And what's with this behave thing always? I always behave good. And if he is not bothered then why is he pissed? He is the one who always boss around and.....why am I getting so worked up now? I let out the frustrated sigh and exited the car.

Number of flashlights blinded my vision and I unconsciously tugged to sleeve of another person standing beside me for help. I felt very  similar muscular hand circling my waist and then there were many sounds of shocked gasps and What? And Huh? Ignoring all the sounds Kai started pulling me along with him towards the entrance. And then as if everyone came out of shock many voices started to speak together.

Mr Kai Williams!!

Who is this person?

Is he your new business partner?

Is he your brother?

Why does it look like he is your date tonight?

At the last question I felt Kai stop. I opened my eyes to see and saw his face with blank expressions. Then he took mic from a women and said,

"Yes, he is my date tonight" he paused and look down at me smiling. At his smile my heart suddenly stopped beating. I heard many gasping sounds in background. The women must have tried to say something more because he spoke again,

"Other you will know at the end of tonight" he handed back the mic and once again pulled me along with him. I was letting him do whatever he wants because I was not able to think clear about what had just happened and my brain was still busy in processing everything.

Suddenly a grand entrance door kind of thing came in view and we entered a room, well more like a big ball room.
The room was decorated in a very elegant way in the theme of red and gold. There were like many people, don't ask me the count, there were just many of them wearing suits and beautiful dress drinking wine and chatting.

"Darling my wrist is going to get buries if you don't loosen your grip." Kai said in sweet voice smiling at me. My stomach did the Summersault at the mention of nick name. I loosen my grip and tried to create distance between us but he pulled me closer to him.

"Oh! Mr Williams is here." I heard a high pitch voice and with I felt hundreds of eyes staring in our direction. I felt the anxiety rise in me as I could feel most of them checking me up and down. I felt Kai tightening his grip on my waist in a little possessive way? Before I could open my mouth to complain I heard tapping of shoes coming our way. I lifted my gaze and saw my soon to be father in law approaching us. He stop in front of us with a cheerful smile.

"You guys are late!" he said addressing Kai while hugging him. He look at me and a big smile made its way on his lips. "You look so beautiful sweetheart" he said pulling me into his embrace. I felt lot of emotions in my heart. "Its all thanks to you for this suit Mr Williams " I said blushing a little at his compliment.

"Oh don't be so formal sweetheart. Just call me father or dad or something like that. And you don't need to thank me, you are Kai's finac-"
He stop mid sentence looking at my hand and then at Kai's hand which had made its home on my waist. Then he whisper shouted at Kai,

"Mr Kai Williams, have I forgot to inform you about something like a fucking proof is needed." wow! His dad is pretty cool! Kai open his mouth to say something but his father was fast to cut him off. "You better explain this to me or else-" Kai put his hands up to stop his father from saying anything further. "just let me fucking talk."As the father so the son. "I have better plan." With that said his father let out an small 'oh' and clam down. I watched them silently. I miss my dad and as if I had said it aloud father spoke,

"Shean you don't look happy. Do you miss your dad? " I was shocked at his accurate guess. A pained smile made it way on my lips and I said in whisper "just a little." He lifted my face and said giving me mischievous smile "Then we need to do something about it don't we?" I frowned my eyebrows in confusion at his word until he shifted his gaze in another direction and I followed his gaze. "Dad" I whisper shouted. My eye shine when I saw a familiar figure sitting on one of the sofa. I never knew how much I wanted to see him till I saw him.

We make our way towards him. I hugged him and asked him about how he ended up here. He told me he was better so he kind of got the permission from doctor. I was about to behave like a mother and yell at him for leaving hospital for a party but when I saw him smile I decided tonight I will just be his son.

It has been half and hour since we arrived. I have meet many people and I am tired even when I had spend most of my possible time with dad and father avoiding kai. We, I mean me dad and father, were talking while Kai had went to talk with his business who-so-evers.

"Everyone" I heard Kai's voice in mic so I turned around to look at him. He didn't say 'may I have your attention' or something like that. His 'everyone' was enough.

"You all know well about my date tonight but I still would like to introduce him to you all properly. " I stiffen at the mention of my name. Dad must have noticed it because he gave me a encouraging squeeze on my hand. Father smiled encouragingly at me and mouthed a 'you will be fine' yes I need to do this to make everything fine. I need to do this for dad. I took a deep breath and took my steps toward him. I stopped in front of him. He pulled me closer toward him.

"This person here is Shean Fleming." he paused for a moment smiling at me. What is he up to? I don't know but I kept silence. He turned his eyes to everyone looking at each person.

"I have something important to tell everyone today. As many of you may have guess this person here is someone I am interested in and by that what I mean is I am in love with him." Many gasps escaped at a time and all cameras turned to us.

"He is my boyfr- I guess its not only that." he turned to look at me and said looking into my eyes "Shean I know our meeting was sudden. I know it wasn't something perfect. But trust me you are the most beautiful thing that had occurred to me in my 24 years of life. You are not just the handsome man by looks but you are even more beautiful at heart. I know I am a difficult person but you make everything easy in my life. I know you love your dad most in this whole world and I respect it but can I be the second best person in your life?" what is he saying? I couldn't make it out in my head. With every word that left his mouth my heart was filled with different kind of emotions. Is he joking around me right now? I was so confused and my face doesn't hide it with a big frown. He hold my hands in his and said looking right in my eyes,

"Shean I know its all sudden but I realized that I need you more than anything else in my life. You keep my mind sane. I want you to be mine. Forever." My heart swelled up with the unknown emotions. He leaned closer to my ears and whispered those two word which I know broke me "play along" and then he bend on one keen and said pulling out the ring "Will you?"

Of course now it make all sense. It was all drama then. Everything was just a mere act. I felt the stinging pain in my heart. I felt the wetness on my cheeks. I don't know why I was crying. For an outsider it looked like he said 'marry Me' in my ear and those tears in my eyes were of happiness. At this thought I felt my tears fall freely. Something broke inside me. Something that hurt like hell but didn't made any noise when it broke. But I know I could do better. I am stronger than this. I know I am and then I said something which broke me more as I let those letters out "Yes."

It was not yes to will you?

It was a yes to play along.
______________________________________

Hey guys!! you think this is the end of the night then well think again. there is still more to happen. Just be patience and wait for my next update on next Sunday. Tell me what you think in comments. See you guys soon till then,

#like#

#vote#

#comment#

I love you too!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 7K 38
Jacob has never been a happy child; he's never had a reason to be. He tries to take the good with the bad, but it's not that easy. Then his life star...
146K 6.5K 30
Most of his friends seemed fully aware of his ridiculous feelings for Mat. In fact, Mat was about the only one who was oblivious. River had been been...
662K 33.1K 41
Liam Walsh, Nick Kavanagh, and Jeremy Sawyer only have one thing in common: They're seniors at St. Ignatius Academy, an all boys Catholic preparatory...
1.5M 69.6K 65
Why the Straight One? Or, my struggle with being gay and married to a totally straight prince. Yeah, you guessed it. This is about an arranged marr...