We Open at the Close (Drarry)

Af KeepCalm934

In the immediate aftermath of the Battle of Hogwarts, Draco and Harry are both struggling to come to terms wi... Mere

A Second Chance
The Mill
The Offer
An Unexpected Reunion
Where Poppies Grow
One Galleon
The Nature of Hawthorn
The Worst Birthday
The Bet
Trouble with Towels
Broomstick and Oak
The Pensieve: Part One
Mrs Malfoy's Return
Trust
Return to the Manor
The Pensieve: Part Two
Emus Totilea
Weed of Sorrows
Awakenings
Infiltrating the Ministry, Again
Vengeance is Mine
Vulnera Sanentur
We Open at the Close

The Best Birthday

433 12 3
Af KeepCalm934

Draco stood at the door adjusting and readjusting the collar of his shirt, he felt like it was strangling him. Andromeda batted his hand away.

"Stop fidgeting," she admonished. "You're worse than Teddy for Merlin's sake."

"This was a terrible idea," he mumbled.

"Yes, I quite agree. If I knew you'd be this fidgety I'd have just left you at home," she chided before knocking on the small wooden door.

A moment later the front door flew open and a stout, red-haired witch greeted them warmly.

"Andromeda!" cried Mrs Weasley. "You're here just in time."

"Hello Molly," she smiled, hugging and kissing her. "You've met my nephew before, yes?"

"Ah yes," Mrs Weasley smiled kindly at Draco. "It's good to see you again, Draco. You're looking well."

Without warning she wrapped her arms around him in a tight hug. Draco stood frozen on the spot for a moment while Andromeda smirked over his shoulder.

When she released him he replied stiffly, "Thank you, Ma'am."

She laughed." Ma'am! Call me Molly, dear." Teddy squirmed in Andromeda's arms and Molly cooed, "By Circe, look at the size of him now!"

"I know he's huge," Andromeda huffed, struggling to keep the baby aloft.

"Here, I'll take him," Draco offered, holding out his arms.

Andromeda gave Draco an appraising look and handed the baby over. Molly opened the door further and beckoned them inside.

"Come in, come in! Most people are already here, we're just waiting for Harry to arrive. He and Ron should be here any minute."

Draco followed Molly and Andromeda through the house towards the murmur of voices at the rear which were growing louder with each step. His heart was beating hard in his chest and he wanted to turn tail and run, but he kept walking and tried not to replay in his mind every possible terrible scenario that he ever faced walking into a room full of people who hated him. Mrs Weasley opened another door and loud voices rang out into the corridor.

"More guests, Arthur," she called.

Draco stepped into the bustling kitchen and held onto Teddy a little tighter, struggling to keep his nerves in check. Some twenty people were packed into the tiny kitchen with many more spilling out into the garden under a large gazebo. He recognised quite a few faces. Hagrid, too large to fit through the kitchen door, was leaning through the kitchen window chatting to Neville and Ginny. Ginny was holding onto Neville's arm and laughing hard at something funny Hagrid had said. A few of the other Gryffindor boys— Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan and Oliver Wood— were standing in a far corner chatting animatedly with one another. George Weasley sat at the kitchen table surrounded by other redheads who were all laughing and chatting together, but George picked at the label of his butterbeer not speaking to anyone. Andromeda pushed her way through the kitchen to speak to Professor McGonagall and Fleur, who greeted her warmly with a hug. Draco couldn't hear what they were saying, but he saw them both glance in his direction and nod. Draco turned away and ambled his way to the back wall, holding Teddy close. A few people glanced in his direction, but nobody came and spoke to him. The only person who seemed to be paying close attention to him was Luna Lovegood. She stood in the far corner of the room, her protuberant eyes gazing at him unblinking. With difficulty, Draco looked anywhere but in her direction and was beginning to wonder what had ever possessed him to agree to come here in the first place.

"Where are they now?" asked Mrs Weasley, squeezing past a couple of bodies to stand next to her husband.

"Still at the pub by the looks of it," he replied.

Mr Weasley was staring intently at an old grandfather clock which Draco noticed had eight golden hands, each with the name of a Weasley on it. One of the dials began to move— Ron's hand swung away from 'having fun' towards 'travelling'.

Mr Weasley turned and shouted, "They're on their way! Everyone take positions!"

A couple of people squealed excitedly and there was sporadic laughter and murmuring as everyone filed out into the garden. Draco followed the crowd slowly, careful to stay near the back and out of sight.

Mrs Weasley turned and cried, "Shoosh! They'll be here any moment! Ready?"

Everyone, including Draco, raised their wands and cast a disillusionment charm over themselves. Everybody was quiet except for the occasional stifled giggle and people hissing "Shh!". They fell silent when they heard the front door slam shut and two people talking. A moment later, Harry and Ron stepped out into the garden and the air erupted in shouts and cheers, the disillusionment charm evaporating in an instant to reveal a garden full of Harry's family and friends. Harry gave an embarrassed grin and bowed his head as several people rushed forward at once to greet and hug him. Music began to blare and the chatter erupted again as Harry, looking increasingly flustered, slowly made his way through the crowd, being inundated with gifts and drinks and hugs. Draco sniggered watching the forlorn expression on Harry's face. He never would have believed it growing up, but it was clear to see that Harry really did hate being the centre of attention. Eventually, Harry caught Draco's eye and he gave him a small, private smile. Draco winked back at him and Harry's grin widened. All the previous anxieties Draco had had about attending the party melted away. Who cared if nobody else wanted him there? The one person whose opinion mattered to Draco did want him there. And Teddy, of course, always enjoyed Draco's company. Teddy yawned and snuggled into Draco's shoulder, drooling on his new shirt, but Draco just held him closer, cradling him up and down.

"You're using that baby like a shield, Draco," said Andromeda. "Give him here, go socialise with the others."

"I'm fine where I am," Draco protested, but Andromeda was already pulling Teddy from his arms.

"It's not a request," she said, shooing him away. "Go and enjoy the party."

Draco rolled his eyes, feeling more vulnerable now without Teddy in his arms. When he wandered back into the kitchen a few people stared at him. Two people actually stopped talking altogether and left the room. Draco frowned. He wasn't looking forward to spending the whole evening causing awkward silences. He grabbed a beer from the fridge and took a long swig. At least he could have a drink now.

"Hello, Draco," said a dreamy voice.

Surprised, Draco choked on his drink and coughed hard as Luna Lovegood watched him with amusement. The girl still gave off her usual aura of distinct dottiness— her wand was tucked behind her left ear, as usual. She was wearing multi-coloured crocheted robes and had large blue-tinted spectacles perched on top of her head.

"You have baby spit on your shirt," she pointed at the damp patch on Draco's shoulder.

"Lovegood," he said hoarsely, spelling the spit off of his shoulder. "Do you always sneak up on people with the intention of scaring the shit out of them?"

"Not always, no," she replied lightly. "I just noticed that everyone else was avoiding you, so I thought I'd come over and chat with you so you wouldn't feel so lonely."

Draco rolled his eyes. "Thank you for confirming what I already knew, Lovegood. And for the record, I wasn't trying to avoid you. I just assumed you wouldn't be overly keen to speak to me."

"Is that why you've been avoiding Dean as well?"

"I thought the reason for that would be obvious."

"You act as though you have something to feel guilty about," she said, eyeing him closely.

Draco drew her an incredulous look. "You were both imprisoned in my house for several months. I'm surprised you're even speaking to me now."

Luna shrugged. "My father won't approve of it, but I know that you weren't the one who imprisoned us. No one is free when others are oppressed, and you were as much a prisoner in that house as we were."

"Hardly," he murmured taking another sip of beer.

"Fear is a prison too, Draco. I remember you being frightened all the time."

Draco averted her piercing gaze. "Well then you're much more understanding than most, Lovegood."

"I just say what I see," she said dreamily. "I see that your wrackspurt infection has cleared up nicely."

Draco frowned. "My what?"

"Wrackspurts," she repeated, peering into his ears. "You had one of the worst infestations I'd ever seen. At the manor, it was like a cloud hanging over your head. But it seems that you've managed to clear them away with some positive thinking."

"Thanks, I suppose," he muttered, confused.

"Am I right in thinking that a lot of your negative thinking has cleared up since you and Harry became an item?"

Draco gaped at her. "How did you—"

"You've been looking at him every few seconds the entire time you've been talking to me," she pointed out. "I understand completely, he is quite handsome. And so are you, even with your scars. It's okay, I won't tell anyone about you and Harry."

Draco blinked. "I see you haven't lost your knack for embarrassing honesty."

"Thank you," she smiled. "I see you still use sarcasm to hide your insecurities."

Draco couldn't suppress a laugh. "With a tongue like that, I'm surprised you weren't a Slytherin."

"Well, the Sorting Hat did suggest it," she admitted. "But I wanted to be sorted into the same house as my mother. I didn't get the chance to grow up with her and I thought being in the same house as she had been would make me feel close to her."

Draco was taken aback by how candidly she spoke about something so personal but he found it strangely endearing. "I wanted to be in Slytherin for the same reason. My mother and father were both housed there."

Luna's smile broadened. "You certainly emulate many of your mother's qualities. You both like to sing."

Draco felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end. "How do you know that?"

"Harry told me," she replied simply.

Draco frowned. "He told you I like to sing?"

"Oh yes," she nodded. "He writes to me often. He asked me about a lullaby that he heard you singing. He wanted to know if it was an old pureblood song because he had never heard it before. He liked it very much."

"Interesting," mused Draco, taking another sip of his beer. He supposed it wasn't all that surprising Harry spoke to someone other than Weasley or Granger, he just hadn't realised how close Harry and Luna were. It seemed to be a habit of Harry's to speak very little about those he cared about most. Doubtless, it was a habit he developed to stop The Prophet from overhearing snippets of his life. Draco was suddenly struck with an idea. He looked around the crowded kitchen for Ron and finding him he shouted, "Oi Weasley. You wouldn't have a guitar handy, by any chance?"

***

Harry sighed and took another swig of his butterbeer as Professor McGonagall and Hermione both rounded on him again, trying and failing to persuade him to return for his final year at Hogwarts.

"Really, Potter, you would only be doing yourself a disservice by missing out on this opportunity," said McGonagall sternly.

"I've already got an apprenticeship lined up, Professor. Mr Ollivander's taking me on after the summer."

"Oh Harry, I'm sure Mr Ollivander will understand!" said Hermione desperately. "He'll understand better than most how important an education is. I'm sure he'll hold off starting the apprenticeship for a year to let you get some extra qualifications."

"I appreciate the offer, I really do. But I'm not going back. My Hogwarts days are over. I'm sorry to disappoint you both, but I'm not changing my mind."

Suddenly, Luna skipped forward and grabbed Harry's hand. "Harry, I have something to show you."

Harry gladly left Hermione and McGonagall reeling, not caring if it was wrackspurts or nargles or crumple-horned snorkacks she wanted to show him, he just wanted to put as much distance between himself and their well-intentioned meddling as possible. Luna pulled Harry through the house and past the guests out into the garden towards the gazebo. Harry frowned as he saw a small crowd gathered around Draco, who sat cross-legged on a stool with an acoustic guitar in his hand. He smiled when he saw Harry approach.

"Ah! The man of the hour," he said breezily. "I thought it was about time I gave you your birthday present. It's not much, but I hope you like it."

Draco strummed the guitar once and the group fell silent. Draco paused for a moment before he began to strum the guitar with the same pinpoint precision as the last time Harry had seen him play, but with markedly less aggression. Once again, Harry was transfixed by Draco's fingers caressing the strings as a soft, muted harmony rang out through the garden. A hushed silence followed the music as more people came out into the garden to listen. Draco's voice rang out, warm and husky as he sang, to Harry's shock, the first song he had ever heard him sing.

"Hush-a-bye, don't you cry,

Go to sleepy little baby.

When you wake, you shall have,

All the pretty little horses."

Draco's voice rippled over the words with a moaning softness that made Harry's skin erupt in goosebumps and oh god, the way Draco was looking at him when he sang...like nobody else existed. Harry felt like the whole world melted away and only he and Draco remained in this moment. All too soon, Draco finished the song. He bowed his head with a smile and everybody applauded and a few people clapped Draco on the back, giving him appraising looks. He sat the guitar back on the stool and walked over to Harry and Luna, hands in his pockets with a knowing smile.

"Happy birthday, Potter," he said quietly.

"Thank you," he breathed. He wanted nothing more than to fuck Draco Malfoy right there and then, and Draco knew it.

"That was a lovely song you sang, Draco," Luna sighed, now wearing her blue-tinted spectacles on her face. Draco couldn't suppress a laugh as Luna's already large eyes were magnified to an obscene size, making her look more like a very pale, thin bird.

"Thank you, Lovegood. Love the glasses, by the way," he said with a smirk.

"They're called Auroculars," she pulled out another pair from her robes. "We're giving them away with this month's issue of The Quibbler. Would you like a pair?"

"Sure," he took the proffered glasses and slipped them into his shirt pocket.

Luna frowned at him. "You need to put them over your eyes for them to work, Draco."

Harry snorted at the indignant expression on Draco's face. "Very well. Let's give them a go then, shall we?"

He popped the glasses on his face and Harry immediately burst into fits of laughter as Draco's eyes magnified to several times their normal size.

"Glad to see my humiliation amuses you," he said flatly.

"You need to concentrate Draco," said Luna in a stern voice. "Otherwise you won't see the auras."

"Well, tell me what Potter's looks like," Draco was squinting hard at Harry through the glasses. "Is it blue and squiggly?"

Harry laughed again and snatched the glasses off of Draco's face and put them on himself and the world plunged into blue colour.

"It appears that we have matching auras, Malfoy," smiled Harry.

"Oh, you see that too?" asked Luna interestedly. "Yes, I see you both have deep purple, almost black auras, quite unusual. Can you see Draco's heart, Harry? It's bright green like your eyes."

She turned and pointed at Harry's heart. "And yours is silver."

Like my eyes , thought Draco. His heart began to race in his chest.

"What does that mean, Luna?" asked Harry.

She frowned at him, "It means you love each other, of course." Harry's eyes widened and he looked at Draco who had an unreadable expression on his face. Luna looked between the two men and nodded, "And...yes, both of you have a red tinge in certain areas. This suggests that you're both aroused."

"Luna!" scolded Harry snatching the glasses off of her face.

Draco laughed out loud. "Merlin, if I knew you were so funny I would have made friends with you years ago."

"We are friends, Draco," said Luna, her eyes wide with surprise.

Draco's amused smile faltered. "We are?"

"Of course," she affirmed, carefully putting her glasses back onto her face. "Any friend of Harry is a friend of mine."

"Luna," came a sharp voice.

Draco and Harry turned and saw Luna's father marching towards them. His usually friendly expression had been replaced with something hard, and he spoke with a distinct edge to his voice.

"Luna, come away now," he hissed.

He took hold of Luna's arm and drew Draco a look of utter contempt before guiding Luna away through a crowd of people and out of sight. Draco watched them leave, frowning.

"You alright?" asked Harry.

Draco nodded. "Can't expect everyone to be as forgiving as Lovegood. She's mental, that one."

Harry smiled fondly. "Yeah, she's brilliant."

"Those glasses of hers, they don't actually work, do they?"

Harry shrugged. "The Spectrespecs did. Pretty handy for detecting wrackspurts."

"What in Merlin are wrackspurts?"

Harry laughed and waved a hand dismissively. "You're better asking Luna, she's the expert." He glanced around and saw that everyone was too busy enjoying the festivities to notice them. Leaning closer to Draco he whispered, "Thank you for my present. I loved it."

"Luna gave me the idea, actually. I'm sorry I couldn't give you a real present."

Harry shook his head. "It's my favourite gift by far."

"Well," smirked Draco. "Your favourite so far . Your real birthday present comes later."

"Ahh," Harry nodded in understanding. "Not something you can give me here at the party?"

"Certainly not," said Draco in mock seriousness. "Not unless you want to give McGonagall a heart attack."

"Oh, I don't know," Harry shrugged. "The stern-looking ones are usually the wildest in bed."

"Lady on the streets, freak in the sheets," stated Draco.

Harry snickered. "Sounds like you."

"Oh, I don't need sheets to be a freak," he smirked. "Freak on the couch, freak in the woods, freak in the broom shed—"

"Freak in the poppy field," added Harry.

"Freak in the Weasley's cabbage patch, if you like?" asked Draco silkily.

Harry bit his lip. "You're unbelievable."

"It's really your fault," Draco accused lightly. "You have the gall to invite me to this party, you strut about in those tight jeans—"

"I don't strut!" protested Harry indignantly, but he was smiling.

Draco laughed. "Yes, you do! You wiggle your arse at me, keep giving me this come-fuck-me look in your eyes and expect me to keep my composure. I shall have to punish you thoroughly for this later." Harry suppressed a groan and Draco patted Harry on the arm. "There there, Potter. You've still got a whole night of partying ahead of you. Can't keep you from your other guests, can I?"

He looked over Harry's shoulder and saw Hagrid beelining in their direction. Harry glared at him, trying carefully not to move to better show off his protruding erection. "You're such a prick sometimes."

"I know," he smiled. "Your arse looks great in those jeans, by the way," he whispered before sauntering back into the kitchen and leaving Harry reeling.

"Harry, your aura is bright red now," said Luna.

"Shut up, Luna," groaned Harry.

The rest of the evening went better than Draco had expected it to. After Hermione and Ron gave him a warm, public greeting (definitely on purpose) a few of the other party guests warmed up to him. He enjoyed talking to some of the other boys in his year about Quidditch and whether or not they were going back to repeat their seventh year at Hogwarts. To Draco's immense surprise, Neville actually came up to him and shook his hand. Ginny glared at him and said nothing. He was rather taken aback by Neville's dramatic transformation. No longer bumbling, shy Longbottom, Neville spoke with confidence and had a firm handshake. He could see now why Ginny was attracted to him, confidence was definitely sexy. But Draco only had eyes for Harry, and when he wasn't dancing with Teddy and Andromeda or chatting politely with the others, he was trying to catch Harry's eye across the room. Harry kept glancing his way too, biting his lip and giving him longing looks.

The closest he came to a fight was when Oliver Wood cornered him in the living room later that evening. He ambled over to Draco and poked his finger into his chest.

"Oi! I've got a bone to pick with you."

Draco raised an eyebrow at him and asked. "Wood, isn't it? How can I help you?"

"Don't play funny buggers with me, Malfoy!" he shouted, swaying slightly on the spot and clutching an empty beer bottle in his hand. "I've been wanting to say this to you for years, and now I've got my chance."

A small gathering of onlookers was forming around them. Draco started to feel slightly panicked— the last thing he needed was to get involved in a fight on Harry's birthday. He was counting on getting an invitation to next year's party. Oliver Wood's face twisted into an ugly sneer.

"I don't know how Potter has it in his heart to forgive you," he snarled. "After what you did."

Draco's blood ran cold. Was he talking about Katie Bell? Dumbledore? Merlin, it could be any number of infringements. Oliver leaned his face a couple of inches from Draco's.

"Quidditch Final in your third year," he spat. "You blagged Harry's broomstick tail to try and stop us from winning the match!"

Draco visibly relaxed. "Oh, that."

"Yes. That!" Oliver cried incredulously. "Potter's got a heart the size of a dragon to forgive you for that one. I don't know how you can look yourself in the mirror each morning."

"Whoa there, Wood," Angelina Johnson stepped forward and patted Oliver heartily on the arm. "That's enough of that, you made your point. Come on, let's get you another drink— preferably a non-alcoholic one."

"Little bastard," he snarled as Angelina and Alicia Spinnet guided Oliver away.

Some people in the crowd snickered. Draco smiled and shrugged at the others, while privately sighing a breath of relief. Disaster averted.

"You alright there?" asked Ron, offering Draco a fresh beer.

Draco took the proffered drink and nodded. "Still smarting about the Quidditch Final in our third year. Talk about holding a grudge."

"Yeah, you'd know all about that, wouldn't you?" smirked Ron and Draco rolled his eyes. "So, are you and Harry still keeping things on the down low?"

"For the moment, yes."

Ron nodded. "I know my opinion doesn't count much to you—"

"How observant of you," Draco sneered.

Ron glared at him."If you actually shut up and listen for a change instead of being a cheeky git, you'd find I was trying to say something nice."

Draco frowned. "Really? Are you ill?"

"Probably," he sighed. "What I was trying to say before you so rudely interrupted me was that I know my opinion doesn't count for much to you, but this is the happiest I've seen Harry in a really long time. And I think a lot of that has to do with you. So, as much as it pains me to say this, thank you. For making him happy."

Draco stared. "You are ill, Weasley. You just complimented me and thanked me in a single sentence. This is serious, I think we ought to take you to St Mungo's."

"Oh haha," Ron took a sip of his drink before continuing. "Just a word of warning, yeah? I know what Harry's like. He doesn't let many people get close to him."

Draco rolled his eyes. "You don't need to tell me Weasley, Granger's already warned me she'll hex my balls off if I mess this up. You've nothing to fear."

Ron shook his head. "It's not you that I'm worried about. It's Harry."

Draco frowned. "What do you mean?"

Ron looked uncomfortable all of a sudden. "Harry has a habit of pushing people away when they get too close. He's tried to do it with Hermione and me a few times, but we're pretty persistent and have stuck by him. He did it with my sister and broke her heart in the process. People get close, and he gets cold feet. I think he's afraid that if he lets people get too close he's at greater risk of losing them, so he pushes them away before they can leave him. It's like a fight or flight mode with him— the minute there's any danger he's immediately in fight mode. But if it's anything to do with dealing with his own feelings..."

"Why are you telling me this?" asked Draco.

"Because I see how happy he is and I'm worried that he's going to mess it up for himself by doing what he always does— by pushing you away like everyone else when things get too serious," Ron explained. "I'm telling you because I want him to be happy. Just watch yourself, alright? If he starts becoming distant and shutting you out, that's why."

Draco nervously picked at the label of his beer. "If he does become distant, what should I do?"

"Tell him to stop being a prat and that you're not going to leave," Ron suggested. "He's incredibly stubborn. You just need to dig your heels in and don't let him try and talk you out of being with him 'for your own good'— he uses that line a lot."

Draco nodded. "Thank you, Weasley."

"I'm not doing it for you."

"I know. Still, I appreciate the heads up."

"No problem," Ron tapped their glass bottles together. "Fancy a game of exploding snap?"

"No thanks," said Draco slowly.

He'd just spotted Harry squeeze past two people holding a stein full of butterbeer. Careful not to be seen, Draco flicked his wand and sniggered as he watched the contents of the stein explode all over Harry's face, drenching his hair and shirt in butterbeer. Harry's shoulders sagged and he pushed his way back out of the room in the direction of the bathroom.

"I'm going to get another drink. Catch you later, Weasley."

Harry hurried into the small bathroom, mopping his soaking hair with a hand towel. Christ, the butterbeer was everywhere. He gave his face and hands a quick wash in the sink and ran his fingers through his hair, combing it back. The water tamed his hair somewhat but the shirt was ruined. There was a loud knock at the door.

"Just a sec!" he called, but the door opened and shut with a click. Harry looked up and saw Draco behind him, grinning mischievously. "Hey."

Draco leant over and swept some of the hair from the back of Harry's neck before pressing a kiss to his warm skin. "Mm, you smell delicious."

"Was this your doing?" Harry asked, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

Draco shrugged. "Maybe."

Harry sighed. "I should have known. Slytherin cunning through and through."

"High praise," said Draco kissing Harry's neck, feeling the tension in Harry's body dissolve under his lips. "How much longer do we need to be here?"

"Aren't you enjoying yourself?"

"It's fine," said Draco. "But I'd much rather be at home in bed with you right now."

"Not much longer," Harry promised. "You go ahead with Andy and Teddy, I'll leave soon after. I'll meet you back home."

Draco rested his head on Harry's shoulder. "I don't think I can wait that long. I should just ravish you now."

Harry laughed. "You look like you've been trying to screw me with your eyes all night."

"I have," Draco confirmed, his voice low and gravelly. He snaked a hand around Harry's hip and sucking on the lobe of his ear. Harry sighed and laced his fingers in Draco's hand. "I've been running through in my mind all the things I'm going to do to you tonight. You love it when I tongue-fuck your hole, don't you?"

Harry groaned as Draco nibbled his earlobe. "I want to spread your legs wide and run my tongue from your hole, to the tip of your cock and back again, over and over again until I have you writhing beneath me, begging for more."

Draco's hand slipped further down past Harry's hip to grip his cock. Harry mewled and arched his back, rubbing his arse into Draco's growing erection. Harry twisted around and kissed Draco hard, tugging on his platinum locks. Draco groaned and slipped his hand down Harry's trousers, the heat of his cock brushing against the tips of his cool fingers—

There was a hard knock at the door. Draco and Harry froze in their compromising position.

"Just a sec!" Harry called, his voice higher pitched than usual. They smothered their laughter with a kiss, wrapped up in each other's arms for a few minutes before Harry broke their kiss and peeked out of the door. "Coast is clear."

Draco pulled Harry in for another kiss then pushed him out of the bathroom, closing the door behind him. He leaned his head against the door, grinning broadly. He had to admit that he was enjoying sneaking about the party trying to steal kisses and pinch Harry's arse whenever the opportunity arose. That said, there was another part niggling away at him that wanted everyone to see them together. He wanted to be able to dance with Harry without worrying about other people seeing them. He wanted to snake his arm around Harry and kiss him and say to anyone who would listen that yes, he is mine, all mine, he is wonderful and I am his too. Draco's smile faltered and he sighed. He was ready for that but he wasn't sure Harry was. He seemed more reluctant to tell the others about them. He said it wasn't because it was Draco, insisted that he didn't care what the others thought, but that niggling doubt remained ever present in the back of Draco's mind that perhaps Harry would never be entirely comfortable with the fact that it was Draco he was in a relationship with. Then there was Ron's warning to heed as well. He wanted to tell Harry how he felt— he'd been thinking about it a lot — but now he worried that being honest and upfront would only scare him away.

Draco pushed the spiral of morose thoughts to the back of his mind. There was no point brooding over it now in the middle of festivities. He opened the bathroom door and yelped when he came face to face with Ginny, her face like thunder.

"We need to talk," she said and shoved him back into the bathroom against the sink, closing the door behind her.

"Well isn't this going to look a tad suspicious?" he drawled. "You sneaking in and out of toilets with me while your fiancé is in attendance."

"Maybe," she said crossing her arms. "But no more suspicious than watching you and Harry sneaking in and out of the bathroom together."

Draco's sneer faltered. Shit .

His split-second hesitation seemed to confirm Ginny's suspicions. She screwed up her face and muttered, "Merlin, it's true then."

"I don't know what you're talking about," he lied.

He tried to sidle past Ginny, but she pushed him back against the sink. "I'm not done with you, Malfoy! How long has it been going on?"

"Nothing is going on!" he argued. "And even if I knew what you were talking about— which I don't —and something was going on, I wouldn't tell you because it's none of your bloody business!"

"Don't play dumb with me, Malfoy. I know something's going on between you and Harry," she hissed, jabbing her index finger sharply into his chest. "And it is my bloody business if you're messing him about!"

"Nobody's messing anybody about! Why do you care what he does and who with anyway? You're with Longbottom. You can't have it both ways, Weasley."

"I still care about him Malfoy, he's practically family."

Draco gave a hollow laugh. "That's an interesting way of looking at it. Do you think about fucking all of your family members or just the rich and famous ones?"

Ginny drew her wand and pressed it hard into Draco's cheek. "Maybe he won't find you so attractive if I hit you with a Bat-Bogey hex. They're my speciality, you know."

"So I've heard," he growled. He rolled his eyes and sighed, "Fine. If you lower your wand I'll answer your questions. But you might not like what you hear."

Ginny considered him for a moment, then pocketed her wand. She leaned against the bathroom door. "Okay. How long has it been going on?"

Draco shrugged. "A couple of months?"

"Months?" she hissed then shook her head. "Merlin. Okay fine, who else knows?"

"Andromeda, my mother, Granger and your brother," Draco rhymed off.

Ginny's eyes widened with surprise. "Ron knows? And he hasn't killed you?"

"Not yet. And Lovegood might know something's up."

"Luna?" Ginny bit her lip. "How serious is it between you two?"

Draco hesitated and shrugged.

"What the hell does that mean?" she asked, raising an eyebrow.

Draco glared at her. "I don't know, we haven't really discussed it all that much."

Ginny studied him closely then asked slowly, "Do you love him?"

"Weasley," he groaned rubbing his face. "What are you doing to me?"

"It's a simple enough question."

Draco threw his hands in the air. "It's only been a couple of months! How am I meant to know something like that?"

"You've known each other a lot longer than a couple of months, Malfoy," she argued.

"Not like this!" he protested. "This is different."

"Neville and I knew each other for a long time before we got together," she shrugged. "I still knew that I loved him."

"Are you sure you're talking about Neville?" he sneered and Ginny's face burned red.

"Same thing," she said forcefully. "Yeah, I knew when I loved Harry, too. So, do you? Do you love him?" Draco stared at her but said nothing. Ginny's eyes grew so wide they looked like saucers, "Oh god. You do, don't you?"

"This conversation is over," declared Draco and reached for the door handle, but Ginny beat him to it and hurried out of the bathroom, slamming the door in his face. Draco stared at the door, panic rising in him.

"Shit!"

He kicked the door hard in frustration before chasing after her. He saw Ginny marching towards Harry, who was sitting at the kitchen table with George and Angelina. She opened her mouth to say something, but before she could utter a word Draco grabbed her by the arm and dragged her through the nearest door, which happened to be the entrance to a small broom cupboard.

"Get off me!" she snarled, wrenching her arm free.

"Don't go marching in there shouting your mouth off about this," hissed Draco. "You'll embarrass him!"

"I wasn't going to!" she hissed fiercely, then took a steadying breath. "I just wanted to talk to him about it."

"Why? It's none of your business!" he said fiercely.

There was a knock at the door.

"Uh, Ginny," said Neville, his voice muffled through the door. "Why are you in the broom cupboard with Malfoy?"

Ginny opened the door and pulled Neville inside before slamming the door shut again. The three of them were hunched low with their heads pressed together in the small, dark room.

"What's going on?" asked Neville.

"Malfoy—" began Ginny.

"Don't—" warned Draco.

"—and Harry are seeing each other. In secret," finished Ginny, glaring hard at Draco through the semi-darkness.

"Oh right," said Neville a little too casually.

Ginny and Draco looked at him. He didn't sound as surprised as either of them had expected him to.

"You knew?" she hissed furiously.

Neville shrugged. "Well, yeah. Ron had a bit too much to drink at The Leaky a couple of weekends ago and, uh, may have let it slip."

Draco groaned and hit his forehead against the wall. "Does anyone in this bloody house not know?"

"I didn't!" raged Ginny. "Who else knows?"

"Not many people," Neville assured her. "I mean, Dean and Seamus were at the pub with us, too—"

There was another knock at the door, this time Luna spoke.

"Is everyone alright in there?" she asked.

"We're fine!" shouted Draco.

Ginny punched him in the arm and snarled, "Shut up!"

She opened the door and pulled Luna into the cupboard, the four of them pressed even closer to one another.

"I brought us all drinks," said Luna cheerfully handing each of them a butterbeer.

"Thanks, Luna," smiled Neville.

Ginny immediately rounded on Luna. "You knew about Malfoy and Harry and you didn't tell me?"

"I assumed you already knew," she said dreamily. "I heard Mr and Mrs Weasley talking about it earlier."

"Fucking hell!" Draco groaned, burying his face in his hands.

Ginny gaped at Luna. "Mum and Dad know? Am I literally the only person who didn't know?"

"I don't think Hagrid knows yet," said Neville sympathetically.

"Oh, Hagrid already knows," said Luna airily. "He and Professor McGonagall were wondering when you were going to propose to Harry."

"McGonagall?" Ginny's eyes were bulging out of her head now.

"Have you thought about what type of ring you'd get him, Draco?" asked Luna. "Perhaps one with an emerald to match his eyes. That would be lovely."

"You're thinking of proposing?" asked Neville excitedly. "First me and Gin and now you guys. That'd be wonderful!"

"Nobody's proposing to anybody!" hissed Draco.

There was another knock at the door.

"We're busy!" shouted Draco.

This time Harry spoke. "Could you open the door please?"

They glanced at each other before Ginny opened the door. Harry stood with a bemused expression at the four of them hunched over in the small cupboard space. "I'd like to have a word with Ginny on my own, please."

Neville and Luna immediately left the cupboard, but Draco didn't move. He glared at Harry.

"You want me to leave you alone in a cupboard with your ex-girlfriend?" he seethed.

"Draco," sighed Harry. "Please, just get out of the cupboard. I'll come find you in a minute."

"Oh, it's Draco now, is it?" asked Ginny hotly.

Draco pursed his lips but clambered out of the cupboard. "I'll be in the garden. I need some fresh air."

Harry nodded and stepped into the cupboard, closing the door quietly behind him. He and Ginny looked at each other for a long moment, both feeling a little awkward.

"Hi," he said softly.

"Hello yourself," said Ginny, crossing her arms and leaning against the wall. "So, it seems I'm the only person not privy to the world's worst-kept secret."

"Yeah. I figured most people knew when Hagrid was offering me his dad's old wedding ring. He's never been famed for keeping secrets."

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked, a hurt note in her voice. "I thought we were friends."

"We still are," said Harry. "But I didn't want to tell anyone, not until Draco and I knew ourselves what was going on. I didn't even tell Ron and Hermione, they just sort of guessed. I think most people guessed. It seems Draco and I are not nearly as subtle as we thought we were."

"So, what is it between you two?" she asked. "Is it serious?"

Harry sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "It is for me, yeah."

There was a long pause then Ginny asked, "Harry, do you love him?" Harry stared fixedly at Ginny's penetrating gaze. He nodded. A moment's silence followed then Ginny asked, her voice barely above a whisper, "And you're happy?"

"Yeah, I am," said Harry simply.

Ginny let out a long breath. "Christ, Harry. Malfoy? Are you completely resistant to having an easy life?"

"Apparently not," he sighed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. And I'm sorry you're finding out in a broom cupboard."

"Yeah, me too," she muttered.

"So, you and Neville?" asked Harry.

Ginny gave a small smile. "Yeah, me and Neville."

"Ginny," he asked tentatively. "Does he make you happy?"

Ginny's smile broadened. "Yeah, he does."

Harry smiled too. "I'm glad."

"So, we're both happy," Ginny said with a hint of sadness in her voice. "Just not with each other."

"Seems that way," he replied quietly.

Ginny averted her gaze. "That's all I ever wanted for you was for you to be happy. And if you've found happiness with Malfoy...then I'm glad."

"Thank you, Gin," said Harry.

Ginny pulled him into a tight hug. "Just be honest with me in future, alright? It's humiliating to find out that Mum and Dad knew before I did."

Harry stiffened. "Your mum and dad know?"

***

The party came to a close with a spectacular fireworks display. George pulled out a box of Weasley's Wildfire Whiz-bangs and hurried to the bottom of the garden to set them alight. Once they were lit he sprinted back to the top of the garden where everyone else waited excitedly. A few seconds later, the entire night's sky had erupted into colour— green fire-breathing dragons snaked through the air chasing shocking pink Catherine wheels, rockets with long tails of silver stars exploded with such ferocity that the garden gnomes scattered in fright. Another dragon appeared, chasing the tail of the first, and when they collided there was another spectacular explosion, and flying silver and pink pigs exploded into life. Draco watched as Harry's eyes widened with wonder, the beautiful array of colours illuminating his face, and felt a warm glow in his stomach. He carefully brushed the tips of his fingers against Harry's hand. Harry looked right at him, smiled broadly, and took Draco's hand firmly in his own. All in all, Draco thought, the evening had been a success. But of course, his evening was only just beginning.

Draco, Teddy and Andromeda headed home after the fireworks display. Harry, although desperate to leave, had to stay behind to see off the last of his guests. Hagrid was one of the stragglers at the end of the night, pulling Harry into a bone-crushing hug with happy tears streaming down his face.

"I've known ye since ye were a baby, seen ye grow up intae a fine young man," he beamed. "You got yer whole life ahead of ye 'Arry, I jus' wan' ye te be happy. Live and love life ter the fullest, ye deserve it more than anyone else. Ye hear me, 'Arry?"

"Yeah, I hear you Hagrid," smiled Harry fondly patting Hagrid hard on the back.

Dedalus Diggle and Professor McGonagall released Harry from Hagrid's inebriated arms and wished him good night before Disapparating into the night.

Mrs Weasley sighed and shook her head. "Dear me, I thought he'd never leave."

"Who, Hagrid?" asked Harry.

She shook her head. "No, Dedalus Diggle. He's a tad starstruck by you, Harry. How many times did he shake your hand tonight?"

"A few," laughed Harry. "It's not like he hasn't met me before."

"I know he's a good man, but Merlin, he's a bit full-on sometimes," she chuckled, wiping sweat from her forehead with the front of her apron. "Anyway, did you enjoy your party, dear?"

Harry pulled her into a tight hug, "It was wonderful, Mrs Weasley. Thank you."

"Oh, not at all. You're one of my boys, Harry. I've watched you grow up into the man you are today— brave, handsome, exceptionally kind." Harry rolled his eyes, embarrassed but pleased at the compliment nonetheless. "You deserve all the happiness in the world, from whomever makes you the happiest. Do you understand me, Harry?"

Harry felt his cheeks burn. It was strange knowing that Mr and Mrs Weasley knew about him and Draco and, stranger still, that they seemed so accepting of it. Harry swallowed hard and nodded. Mrs Weasley squeezed Harry's shoulder.

"He means a lot to you, doesn't he?" she asked.

"Yeah, he does," Harry admitted.

"Love is in such short supply in the world today, you need to grab it where you can and with both hands," she said softly. "Go on now. Enjoy the rest of your birthday."

Harry hugged her again before stepping into the fireplace and flooing home. When he stepped out of the fireplace the house was dark. He checked his watch and groaned— it was after three in the morning. He'd hoped to be home over an hour ago. Draco had probably gotten fed up waiting and gone home or fallen asleep. So much for getting his birthday present. With nobody to blame for the uneventful end to his night but himself, Harry slowly traipsed up the stairs to bed.

Pushing the bedroom door open, Harry froze. He couldn't help the groan that escaped his lips at the most erotic thing he'd ever seen— Draco was sitting on the end of the bed facing Harry, but he wasn't wearing the same clothes he'd been wearing at the party. Draco was wearing his old school uniform: white shirt, Slytherin tie, long black robes and all. His shirt had ridden up a little, exposing the taut skin of his stomach. He had unfastened his trousers, his legs were apart and he was stroking his erection with pale fingers with his head thrown back and eyes half-shut, watching Harry watch him. The predatory look Harry gave him made Draco shiver. Harry's eyes, more black than green, looked like he wanted to devour him. He continued to softly stroke up and down his flushed shaft with light caresses, the touching produced slick sounds as he spread the pre-come over the length of his cock. Harry leant against the wall, palming his own erection. His gaze felt almost physically tangible on Draco's heated skin.

"Do you like your birthday present?" he asked.

"Fuck yes," groaned Harry, squeezing his cock through his trousers.

"I've been waiting for you," he breathed in a husky voice. "If you were any longer I wasn't going to make it."

Harry laughed softly. "I'm sorry I made you wait. Let me make it up to you."

Harry felt something hot and fierce rising up inside him, something hungry that could only be appeased by getting Draco naked and doing whatever he wanted to him. Harry snapped his fingers and Draco's clothing dissolved— everything except the Slytherin tie and long black robes. Draco gasped at the suddenness of air on bare skin, Harry's magic crackled like static all around him.

He smiled slyly, "Well come over here and make it up to me, already."

"I will," Harry promised . "Soon."

Without saying a word Harry began to strip in front of Draco, slowly and with the utmost care. He could have easily magicked his own clothing away, but he wanted to put on a show for Draco. Draco's eyes widened and his pace quickened; long, hard strokes up and down his cock.

Harry started at a slow pace, his nimble fingers popping each button of the shirt open and slowly, slowly, one by one they were unfastened and with each movement more tanned skin was exposed. He shed his shirt, leaving him standing in only a pair of figure-hugging suit trousers. Draco's eyes travelled from the large erection pressing out of the restrictive trousers, up the flat stomach and erect brown nipples to Harry's half-closed eyes, fixed intently on Draco's hand as he continued to stroke his throbbing prick. Draco's eyes, glazed like liquid silver, were hungrily following his every move. Iit made Harry feel important, wanted...seen. The thought of what he wanted to do to that delectable body made his pulse quicken, his ragged breathing loud in his own ears, but he continued his striptease regardless, torturously slow but eliciting the desired results as Draco panted and moaned with want and frustration.

Harry turned around and started to sway his hips to a melody only he could hear and each movement was followed by Draco's hungry eyes. Harry began to caress his own body, exploring inch by inch, each touch causing Harry to moan. It was driving Draco crazy with want, he had to grip the base of his cock to stop himself coming right there and then. The sound of a zipper being undone sent a shot of electricity straight to Draco's already throbbing cock as Harry hooked his thumbs under the waistband of his trousers and boxers and pulled them down to his steady rhythm, displaying his perfect, pert ass just for Draco's pleasure. Harry stepped out of his trousers, now completely naked, still swaying his hips and running his hands over his body, and slowly turned to face Draco again.

"Fuck, you know I love it when you dance for me," Draco groaned, his voice low and gravelly.

He felt like he was drowning in need. Draco reached out for Harry and he closed the short distance between them, stepping between Draco's spread thighs. Harry gave the tie a slight tug and pulled Draco's mouth towards his own, kissing him hard.

"You've no idea how many times I've fantasised about fucking you in these robes," breathed Harry, straddling Draco's hips. Draco ran his hands down the swell of Harry's arse and cupped his cheeks in a firm grip.

"I want to fulfil all your schoolboy fantasies tonight, Potter," said Draco, tracing his tongue across Harry's bottom lip.

"Potter now, is it?" smiled Harry, and gave Draco's tongue a light suck.

"I thought you would appreciate the authenticity." Draco put on his classic drawl, "Training for the ballet, Potter? You look like it, your arse is in fantastic shape." Draco spanked Harry hard on the arse and Harry rolled his hips against Draco's, creating an exquisite friction between them. Draco whispered hoarsely, "Everyone thinks you're so smart. Wonderful Potter with your scar and your broomstick."

Harry laughed and left a trail of kisses down Draco's neck and shoulder. "Is it weird I've kind of missed your insults?"

"A little," Draco kissed Harry's shoulder. "I love your weirdness, though."

Harry peeled Draco's robes back so they were hanging off of his shoulders. "When I touch myself, I like to think about you just like this." He lightly traced his fingers over Draco's sensitive nipples, making him gasp, "I think about you wearing these robes, pulling my hair and fucking me in the mouth with your cock."

Draco groaned and rolled his hips again. "I'm the one who's supposed to be treating you tonight."

"That is a treat for me," said Harry. "That is my fantasy— me, on my hands and knees while you fuck my mouth."

Harry slid onto his knees between Draco's legs. He slowly ran his hands up Draco's inner thighs before cupping Draco's balls in his hand, massaging them while stroking his cock with his other hand. Harry leaned forward, breathing in Draco's musky scent, then gave the slit a tentative lick before running his tongue up the full length of Draco's cock, lapping it like a cat who got the cream. He dragged his tongue up the underside and closed his mouth over the tip, sucking and swirling his tongue around the head and shaft. Draco took a firm grip of Harry's wild locks and gently began to thrust upwards into his beautiful mouth, wet and searing hot around his throbbing prick, begging for more. Harry hummed with satisfaction, sucking so hard it made Draco arch his back, mewling and rolling his hips deeper into Harry's mouth.

"I want you," moaned Draco. "I want you inside me."

Harry moaned loudly, sending pleasurable vibrations up Draco's cock and spine. He started pushing the first slick finger into Draco's entrance but met little resistance. He smiled with Draco's cock in his mouth, clearly Draco had spent some time prepping himself before his arrival. Harry's finger traced along the edge of Draco's prostate causing him to gasp and push down, inviting Harry to press deeper. He pushed further inside, making slow, deliberate work of teasing his hole, adding two fingers, then three, stretching and preparing him, grazing his prostate with the tips of his fingers over and over again until Draco was ready to spill over the edge into oblivion.

"I'm ready," panted Draco.

Harry removed his fingers, licking his lips hungrily, naked need shining in his eyes. Harry kissed the head of Draco's prick and smiled slyly, then proceeded to tongue, nibble and kiss his way up Draco's chest, still pumping Draco's shaft with his fist all the while. He stopped at Draco's pink nipples, ghosting his lips over the erect nubs before closing his mouth over each one in turn, gently sucking and kissing them. Harry tucked a pillow under Draco's hips and lined himself at his entrance. He looked at Draco intently before proceeding.

"Ready?" he asked.

Draco pulled Harry into a deep, slow kiss, opening his legs a little wider. Harry began to push, meeting some resistance against the tight ring of muscle. Draco was panting hard, but Harry kept kissing him gently, whispering reassurances in his ear.

"Is this okay? Do you want me to keep pushing? How does this feel? Oh god, oh god, you're beautiful. Fuck, you feel so good..."

When Harry finally pushed through the breach, Draco threw his head back and cried out at the incredible intensity of heat and fullness. Harry stayed perfectly still, panting heavily but peppering soothing kisses on Draco's neck and shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes," Draco panted. "It hurts a bit."

"Do you want me to stop?"

Draco shook his head. "Just move your hips a little."

Harry rolled his hips and Draco whimpered, "Oh god. Keep doing that."

It took some time, but gradually the pain began to subside and was replaced with a pleasant ache. Harry began a steady rhythm, rolling his hips backwards and forwards, his shaky breath ghosting across Draco's lips as they looked into each other's eyes, with something more than want there now. They needed this. They needed each other. Every day, forever and the day after. The words were on Harry's lips, but he let fear overrule him and he kissed Draco instead, increasing his pace.

Harry looked down at the man beneath him and was mesmerised. Draco's breath was becoming more ragged, his hair slicked against his damp forehead, the beautiful pale skin flushed pink with a sheen of sweat. His smokey grey eyes were almost black, his pupils blown with arousal, his slack mouth panting and moaning, relinquishing all control of this moment to Harry.

"God, you're beautiful," Harry whispered.

Draco leaned up and embraced him in a deep, lingering kiss, tenderly running his hands through Harry's wild black locks. Draco made a sound like a whimper and then he groaned, long and deep, spreading his legs wider so Harry could thrust deeper. Harry didn't rush, he savoured every moan that each thrust of his hips elicited from Draco's lips. Draco panted and shook and writhed under Harry, so lost in the sensations, cradled between the soft mattress and hard body as the deep thunder of his orgasm and the pulse of his release spilt over his chest, the slickness of his cum smearing his sensitive still-hard cock. Harry's hand clasped around Draco's as he continued to thrust, more rapidly now, until the first wave of his own orgasm hit him. Harry cried out, suddenly and shaky at the unexpected bliss of it.

Afterwards, they lay tangled in each other's arms, Harry resting his head on Draco's chest while he lightly traced his fingers through Harry's hair. Harry's breathing was slowing, as though given enough time he might fall asleep that way, but Draco was wide awake. In the moments after he came, Draco had had a moment of clarity. He had been going over and over in his mind for days whether or not to tell Harry how he felt; afraid of what his reaction would be, afraid he'd say it the wrong way. And he realised that this was exactly what everyone had been talking about— letting fear overrule everything in his life had done him little good. Fear really could be a prison if you let it take over, and Draco had had enough of letting his fears and insecurities get the better of him. Draco felt like he was seeing things clearly for the first time— Draco loved Harry. It was the easiest thing in the world. He wanted to tell him. He should just tell him. Why hadn't he told him yet?

"I love you," said Draco.

The words rolled off his tongue with ease, but their implication at this moment was immeasurable. He waited, holding his breath. He felt Harry shift and looked at Draco, his eyes wide and sparkling.

"I love you, too," he said.

A great tidal wave of relief washed over him. He raised Harry's chin and kissed him again, their first kiss as two people who loved each other. Draco smiled and closed his eyes, relieved and satisfied. No more fear. He'll be grabbing the world by the balls from now on.

Harry snuggled back into Draco's chest, an aching feeling of love and happiness blooming in his heart. Harry had never dreamed of even making it past seventeen, let alone knowing the simple peace of another person's body next to his. He could say, in all honesty, this was the best birthday he'd ever had. Harry wished he could stretch this moment out for eternity, bask in this one perfect moment that would surely shatter come morning. Because for Harry Potter, things could be no other way. Fate was a fickle mistress, and she oft presented wonderful things to Harry before cruelly tearing them away. The same would happen again, he knew it. But for now, he shifted closer into the crook of Draco's neck and dozed off listening to his soft, even breaths, and had the soundest night's sleep of his life.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.4M 74.5K 76
DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ!!! This story contains a bit of sexual violence, gore, and a lot of mature language. Please read at your own risk and/or ment...
155K 3.8K 21
"Yeah, um, I..." But the lingering effects of Felix wouldn't let me lie. "I do. I really like you." "Not platonically, then." "Not platonically." "We...
313K 24.3K 46
//WINNER! Best Drarry - Wattpad Harry Potter Fan Fiction Awards 2016 & 2017// 12-year-old Harry and Draco are evacuated from London during the Blit...
4.9K 246 16
Comedy/Drama/Fantasy/Romance/Wholesome Because of the academic interruption caused by the Second Wizarding War, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Draco retur...