The Grim Reaper's touch || PJ...

By Viminji

"You have to kill her again make you and her free from this miserable life." He said patting the reaper's sho... More

Accident
Her Gaze
The pain
The past
An old Ahjumma
Clairvoyant
Memorial service
Resemblances
Her Name
Grim Reaper
The history
His tenant
Her birthday
Old Ahjumma (pt2)
Intro and Questions
Eun la - Past and present
The book
Author's note
Jimin's memory
Just A Vessel
Lost Memory
Finding Himself
Author's Note
Her Falseness
He Betrayed
To Nowhere
Thank You Note
When You See This

Time: 4:38 PM (final)

91 4 0
By Viminji

(I am damn emo right now! This Book reached 800 reads! Thank you for trusting me throughout, love you all!

Last update for the book,... I am gonna miss Grim reaper! Officially a book is gonna have 'completed' status in my profile,  finally!

Happy reading ✌ )

She is quite sitting there in the corner of the hospital room, she saw and heard both the Reaper's talk, saw Minji going through changes in her body, she saw the doctors barging inside the room.

She saw everything, but none couldn't see her and the pain that she was going through. Like before, like 40years ago, like how she cried for her best friend who was lying in a bed unconsciously. She moved her limp over her sleeping friend and saw the doctors do their work around her. She wanted her friend to come back alive but...

But she knew, that's not how it works. She knew what her friend might be going through right now, she remembers this moment and had been crying since...

The wrinkles on her skin fades and she becomes her old self, she becomes Minji's best friend again...

The Ahjumma that Minji and Jimin saw in the amusement park, not knowing that she might be her friend but see her as ahjumma....

Her friend Emma! Who blamed herself for everything that happened 40 years ago..

A tease which caused her best friend's death and created a whole chaos..

She left the room, it was like in the past, only thing she wasn't crying like last time cause she knew this has to happen or the cycle might just keep happening.

Minji's death was a chaos as well as a curse. And it can be stopped only when this Minji dies that too in the hands of her murderer from past life.. And that being Park Jimin, the reaper.

To stop the cycle, to stop Minji and Jimin from suffering,
You may ask what's the suffering?

Minji was all alone since her birth, her mom died giving birth to her, she doesn't even know who is her father. She had no one, so close to her to whom she can share things, with whom she can laugh cry, other than uncle Kang Do young.

As for Jimin, he lost his mother in a car accident which wasn't supposed to happened in the first place, his father left him and his mother when he was a toddler.. All he had was his mother who left him all alone..

If and all, she cross the death zone today but would never over come her coma stage. Jimin will die, the reaper Jimin will stay as a repear until a suitable time comes around again, which might another 40 years or even more.
Nobody knows....

The ghost Eunla might succeed taking Jimin with her forever and the reaper Eunla might stay as a reaper forever and she will never re born. It doesn't stop their, only person who has no connection to this past life, the younger Minji, Bang Minji and the people associated with her, will face consequences, it could be drastic.

So Jimin has not kill, Minji, he has no other choice. As she hates the fact of Jimin killing Minji again, but she doesn't have other choice either. She has to make sure that this happens.

She thinks, as she walks behind the two reaper, who are on their way to see the younger Jimin, but she knows Eunla, the reaper can't be trusted, and she never ever wanted to see the man's face, who killed her best friend.

But here she is on the command of the deity himself and she has to complete and clear her part of the chaos that was created 40years ago.

"What is going on?" Jimin chimed a little close to Eunla's shoulder. "How did he get into a accident?" while they were on their way to see the younger Jimin who got into accident this morning.

They stopped...

Emma stopped...

She saw the nurses rushing from the other end of the corridor with a stretcher, on it the familiar face lie unconsciously with blood all over his face and his shirt fully drenched of it.
Emma closed her eyes, though she hated him in every bit but she never wished something like this happen to him.

Eunla gasped...
The reaper Jimin was shocked...

~~~~~~

He woke up, adjusted his eye sight to the darkness around him, his brow in confusion, he looked around, what it looked like... Was an hospital? He tried to get up, but he felt something very heavy below his waist. He tried his best to arch up and see what's wrong. With the balance of his elbow, he pushed himself up and tried to sit up. But what he couldn't feel was his legs, there was no movement in his legs. He tried to move his leg but failed.

"No! NO!" He tried again to touch his knee but again only till his waist he could bend. He slumped himself on the same bed, confused of what's happening and why isn't he able to?
Tears starts to roll down from corner of his thinking about the debut that he has in a week, he still has so many things to learn and he should be one of the main dancer, how he supposed to face his PDnim, or his team.

As so many thoughts clog up his mind, he tries to think of a possible explain of why this happened to him, where is he now? He looked around again to get a better look at his surroundings, wiping his tears.

This is definitely an hospital, but it had a very vague image. He couldn't quite understand why there would be smoke all over the floor and there was only one light, till his eyes could travel and that too was very far away from him. He tried to look through the fog, across the light.

There was someone sitting on something which looked like hospital bed. Though he couldn't see her face, as she was facing the other side. "Hello! Can you here me?"

No response...

"Do you know what place is this? I really don't know how I end up here?"

"Wait how did I end up here?"

He tried to remember that happened before he regained his conciousness. Vague image of a girl, as if he walking in an house, opening a car door...

"Car?" his brows tensed up and finally it hit him... The hospital bed, his legs, car "Shit!"

But why he couldn't see any doctors or anyone here and why would a hospital be like this?

So he thought of trying to talk to the girl across what it looks like a big hall "Excuse me miss...."

"She won't talk!" there comes another hoarse yet soft voice, he turned to see a girl standing in  front of his bed.

"She can't talk! Jimin" she said smiling.

"What? Wh- who are you? How--do you know my name? " he asked her as she didn't seem like a doctor nor a nurse.

"Don't make me, repeat everything again and again Jimin! I have explained enough!" she said crossing her hands over her chest.

"W-what? Ho-?"

"It's about time to make you mine" she said and reached him beside his bed. She helped him sit up and smiled at him. He eyed her and then the girl at distance.

"Whom does she resembles?" he asked himself.

"Its about time Jimin, we just need to wait a little long" she chimed in his ears.

~"you know right she loved you and wanted you to be safe?"~  a vague voice echoed through his ears.

~"ah!! minji ! jimin ? are we already siblings?"~

"Minji!" he mumbled. Her eyes widened when she realised that Jimin wasn't listening to her, and he remembers her name?

Because she knew that he shouldn't remember anything, then only she will succeed taking him forever with her.

"No no! I am Eunla. Who's Minji?" she said smiling brightly at him and sat beside him, and tried diverting his mind towards her talking about their time together.

~"have mystery girl's dream!"~ he shook his head and tried to focus on what ever the girl standing beside him talking about.

~"here's my number! I am sorry, I am in a hurry! will see you around"~

"Minji!" he repeated with a little strong tone as if he really knows that name and saw the girl sitting in the same room with him.

Eunla closed her eyes in irritation but immediately opened with a smile across her face, she waited for so long, she doesn't wanna ruin this now.. She can wait a little more..

"I can wait a little" she said to herself.

"No! You are Jimin and I am-"

There was intense beep of ECG machine, Eunla knew her time has come.. Jimin was more confused then he already was he looked through the room again ignoring the other's presence. But nothing he could see only the sound of the machine.

And Eunla, continued persuading him but he stopped her

"Can you just-!"
He closed his eyes,

"Can you check the blood pressure level and pulse?" a voice came. He opened his eyes and closed them immediately.

"Heartbeat is not stabilising" another voice came but this time of it was of a female.

He slowly started realising where he must be, it's creepy as it seems to believe but he could get why the room was dark, he is in a hospital probably dying. But he couldn't get who is the girl that's far away from him and the one sitting beside him.

"Who is she?" he asked the girl in front of him opening his eyes slowly.

"I- I don't know!" Eunla shrugged her shoulders with nervous smile.

"You exactly know who she is?" he said narrowing his eyes and looked at the girl sitting across the room. Somewhat he could tell that she knew who and why exactly she is here with him.

~"you know right she loved you and wanted you to be safe?"~

~"You're saying that you saw my mom that day?"~

"Take me there!" he said pointing to the other bed.

"No! Why would you wanna go there? You don't even know who's that!" traced her on his. "listen we are friends, I know you don't remember anything! But-"

He felt like his head is gonna explode and flashes of images continues came in front his eyes. Not only the past of his present life but past life as well. He felt like he has been pulled by force back to his past... Life...

Then there was utter silence, even eunla stopped talking. He opened his eyes to see a flustered Eunla sitting in front of him.

"I don't trust you!" his voice was stern.

~~~~~~~~

"I trusted you!" his voice queckering.

"You did? What a shame?" Emma smirked in disbelief.

"I am really sorry, Jimin! It manipulated me and-"

"Enough!" he was taking deep breaths now and controlling his anger.

"You hadn't enough? You are Grim reaper in the first place because of your mistake that you did years ago!" he questioned.

"Jimin you need to save him!" Emma said though she is not even ready to trust this reaper. But it's his job to do.

"Jimin! Listen, we still have time-"

"I hate to tell but she is right Jimin, we still have time... You can only save him!"

"And as of you!" Emma pointed at Eunla "You definitely gonna face consequences!"
But Eunla was ready for it now, she had enough this soul taking life it's better to do the right and the right thing being, telling the truth about the discussion she had with her ghost self. And how she is involved in the car accident... Because she and her ghost self plotted this...

"Please Jimin!" Eunla pleaded.

"How am I supposed to save a soul? I am for his sake a Grim reaper." Jimin was literally panting and felt some changes that's happening to his reaper body, which he never felt before.

"You can! Sometimes lose something to gain something." Emma calmly replied to him but he failed to understand her.

Eunla thought deep through the sentence and it clicked her "Minji!" and looked at Emma, who was quite surprised that she could guess it correctly.

Emma nodded.

~~~~~~~~~

Eunla nodded "No! Jimin, you don't under-"

"I shouldn't have trusted you that day!" He said he was expressionless, cold and stern.

"What?" Eunla fumbled.

"On my wedding day! I shouldn't have trusted you. But I don't trust you anymore." He said calmly.

Eunla's eye color twitched color, her skin turned  bluish, the scar on her body turned to their places... "So, you remember finally!"

"I am sorry Eunla! I have always ignored your feelings but that doesn't make what you did right." he said with sad smile over ruling to see his friend in this state. His eyes linger on her ghost face and stops at her neck... "I am sorry! I truly am!"

"I never wanted your sorry Jimin!" she started to glitch like she is gonna loose her control over herself.

"It's okay but I still want you!" she said, tears rolling down her cheeks into a invisible space down.

"I always have loved her!" he pointed to the girl across the dark room "I always will!" he chimed with a sad smile.

She nodded slowly "Then I don't have any other choice than-" her face turned more ugly as her anger powered up.

Jimin was forced back to the bed rest, she floated her way close to his face "-take you for myself by force"

He tried to free himself but she kept the force intact. He saw the girl, who was sitting across the room was now lying on the ground.

~~~~~~~~~

"She will back to us Emma!" Do young said as he helped Emma to sit on the chair outside the room. She had become quite, tears falling, lips still queckering, but her mind has become quite, it became empty...

She looked at him, sad smile on his made her guilty double charge in herself, but said nothing...

Jimin couldn't control his anger, the guilt of misunderstanding taking over his mistake and he became week.. His soon to be bride, was dying because of him, just because he couldn't control his anger...

Did he control it now?

No! He wanted to take it out on someone... That someone being the main reason for all this is happening... The person he thought his friend and trusted the most, Eunla...

It was Do young, who betrayed him but Eunla. Did he knew about her feelings?
Yes, but decided to ignore because he was in love with Minji and only her.

"Where are you?" he shouted as he barged into her house, eyes red because of crying and his anger, which was boiling up inside.

"EUNLA! COME OUT THIS MOMENT!" he checked rooms in her house but no sign.

A little frightened he was at that moment, knowing he couldn't find his friend but his anger was greater, he ignored the feel and walked towards her room, which was slightly open.

"EUNLA! I TRUSTED YOU, HOW COULD YOU-" He cut himself off as he entered the room. He went on his knees and dropped himself in front of her, who hunged herself for the mistake she did this morning.

The anger that was boiling inside him, was leaving him as slow sobs and tears.

"WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU BOTH!"

He got up and hugged her legs and cried, his eyes stopped at a piece of paper on the floor, something written on it.. He knew that hand writing, so he picked it up.

"I am sorry, doing this to you and her!"

That's it, that was the end of all, that was the end for Eunla, the girl who was madly in love with Jimin.

That was the end for Jimin, who loved a girl named Minji, who couldn't trust his friends, who couldn't understand a girl's feeling, who couldn't control his anger.

He drove himself into a lake with his car on the way back to the hospital, he didn't wanted to face anyone, not his friend Do young or Emma, he didn't show this face to Minji either.

He didn't wanted to live...

~~~~~~
He wanted to live and save Minji also, so tried hard to release himself from her hold.

She was stronger...

"I am not letting you go anywhere, Jimin!" she smiled at him and he could see the satisfaction in her smile. He closed his eyes...

Time : 4:33 PM.

Two rooms in the same hospital with doctors trying to save two souls...

"One! Two! Three!" the doctor pushed the defibrillator (Idk if that was they call it, correct me if I am wrong) against jimin's chest and checked the monitor.

No response....

"Let's try one more time" he said with a nod to another doctor. "One! Two! Three!"

No response....

~

"I have no idea how she got into this complex situation, why she isn't responding?" one doctor said to another. The other nodded his head in disbelieve..

"Let's try one more time...

~
"Stop right there Eunla! You have done enough, now let him go." the reaper Eunla shouted at the sight of herself holding Jimin. Jimin opened his eyes to see 3 silhouette rushing to the girl across the room. One stopped by the Minji's bed and two ran towards them.

"You think so?" it replied sarcastically, glitching, voice more deeper than ever sending shivers to Jimin's spine.

"You better let him go!" Emma tossed it across the room, she flew through the mist and hit the wall.

"Minji!" he touched her body which was lying unconscious on the ground, tears blurring his vision "I am sorry for everything!" he hugged her to his body and sobbed.

"I am so- so sorr- sorry Minji!"

For the first time in years he felt her warmth, he missed her, he still is guilty for not trusting her.

"I missed you!"

She opened her eyes slowly and felt herself under someone's warmth.

Though she was in coma for so long, she has been living through her past life and she knew her purpose of taking birth in this life. She has been alone for all of her life and now finally the time has come...

Time has come to meet someone who would be with her forever now.

"I missed you too!" she said smiled up at him, she caressed his cheeks "I have been waiting for you! Take me with you."

"Minji!" younger Jimin saw her from the distance and he knew she isn't gonna make it out from here...

Minji turned and saw Jimin sitting on the bed across the room...
"Thank you for everything, Minji!"

She looked from Reaper Eunla to the lifeless ghost body of herself in her hand,
"I am sorry!" she nodded at Eunla with a sad smile.

and finally she saw her friend Emma too.... They exchanged smile from distance "We will meet soon!"

~~

"Let's try one more time... The doctor said.

"One!Two!Three!" he pushed defibrillator one more time against Minji's chest.

The machine stopped beeping with a straight line. He removed the ventilators from her mouth. The nurse looked at her watch and declared

Lee Minji, Time: 4:38 PM.

Just like 40 years ago,

Bang Minji, Time: 4:38PM.

Time of death has been recorded.

(This is done?
Just like that? Uhhh? 😭😭😭

Now I don't know what to do with my life! Don't touch me guys! I am sobbing in a corner.

Wait I have other books to update too! 😅 Don't worry I am working on it.

I will try to add few chapters ahead if you guys want me to, but won't be of the main story line, so lemme know in particular if you want something.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 75 11
These are some of the best fanfics related to bts (IN MY OPINION) which I hope you do read it. These are really great. If you know some more good fan...
13.4K 782 10
Are you an undiscovered author with hidden talents? Are you a discovered author who wants more publicity for your book? Participate in The Bangtan Aw...
122K 3.3K 19
(Y/n) (L/n) is a genius hacker and genetic mutation that HYDRA created after the loss of their precious Winter Solider, Bucky Barnes. One day she's g...
61.6K 1.6K 12
(STORY IS NOT BASED ON TRUE STORY) (FANFICTION) A story about a guy called Yoongi and a girl called Jiyeon break up due to Yoongi's sudden wedding p...