𝕯𝖎𝖆𝖇𝖔𝖑𝖎𝖐 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖘...

By nocturneworld6

The Tsukinamis are dead set on claiming Eve's blood. The Mukamis are grappling with the fact that they can't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 4

651 8 7
By nocturneworld6

It burned.

Ayato clutched his heart and waited for the heat inside his to die down. But it grew stronger, bigger, and ravenous. He felt like he would set fire to everything he touched.

Look what that worthless flat chested girl had reduced him to.

He chuckled in amusement to himself as he shifted inside his iron maiden. She had grown selfish in those bastards' company. Her defences had gone up. She even talked back to him this time. All while Ayato admired her fiesty, quirky side. This was something new to him, and he liked challenges.

But maybe this challenge was a bit too far fetched and Yui was being too harsh on him.

He had instructed everyone to stay away from his room, and he knew that only blood could satisfy him right now, but he remenbered how the asshole Ruki had given Pancake a choice while he asked to protect her.

If that lowlife can give her something I can't, I don't deserve her blood.

Be the best. Be the best. Be the best.

The red haired vampire clamped his ears shut as his mother's voice pounded in his head. If you are not the best, you are of no use to me.

How can I even match upto that half blood? Ayato thought, his body convulsing in pangs of hunger. He's experienced loss, longing and love during his childhood as a human. Whereas I-

The squeak of doorhinges was what woke him up from his ravings, and soft footsteps came closer to him. He braced himself as somebody swung the lid of the iron maiden off and light invaded his senses.

He stared at the girl for a long time he waited for her to say something. Something that might not be according to his tastes and might anger him, giving him a chance to suck on her blood.

Without saying a word, Yui turned back, bolted the door to Ayato's room, walked towards him and settled inside the iron maiden beside him. Ayato gaped in disbelief at her, and stared wide eyed as he spoke up, "What the hell, Pancake. You're not supposed to be here-"

Yui quickly slammed the door of the torture device shut. Ayato breathed heavily as she shuffled inside, slinking an arm around his neck and manoeuvring his body until he was on top of her.

"Pancake!" Ayato shouted at her, his breathing now ragged, in anticipation yet hiding an imminent fear.

Yui smiled slightly, even though he couldn't see it, he felt it through the warmth of her body, as she submitted to him. "Why didn't you tell me you were so hungry?"

Ayato gulped down and felt his thirst grow into a monster he certainly couldn't control at this point. He wanted blood.

But not like this.

"Pancake," he pleaded, almost at the verge of breaking down and tearing off her flesh. "Don't do this. I don't know what I've become."

Yui carefully guided the vampire by clutching his hair, something that excited him to the point of ecstacy, and placed his dried lips on top of her neck, as she simultaneously uncovered her shoulder to give him better access.

"Pancake," Ayato now pleaded, his voice muffled and his saliva drooping over her neck, "Yui."

Yui embraced him. "Shh, everything is fine. You won't hurt me this time."

Ayato found himself licking the human's neck and trying to find a right spot to dig his teeth in. The iron maiden was the best spot to suck blood. It ensured that Yui didn't have an opportunity to move too much while making it possible enough for him to overpower her and give her an immense amount of pain.

Yui gasped in pain as Ayato finally bit into her, her tiny voice slowly being replaced by the sound of him greedily sucking her. This is how it's supposed to be, she is under my control. Ayato felt a nasty feeling inside his head as he went lower down her neck and bit harder into her flesh, and she moaned in utter pain.

Her twisted expression, her cries, Ayato thought as he lifted the lid off to get a better view of her. They all belong to me. Her eyes shut automatically as he threw the lid off, but her expression was still one of pain, and something else he couldn't conprehend at first.

Then he realised it was peace.

Not pleasure, not misery, not disgust, but peace. A feeling that even shook his dead heart to life, as he bent down to ravenously feed upon her.

She noticed as his bites became gentle and he completely stopped sucking, only to leave trails of kisses on her neck and shoulders, her skin pulsating with excitement as he licked her sweat and left angry red marks on her pale skin.

It was until he collapsed, his head nuzzled into her shoulder, his breaths rapid and loud against the silence of the night.

Yui felt her eyelids close as she heard a grunt from Ayato. "Don't you dare sleep on me."

She quizzically looked at his half illuminated face and gave a sigh. He wasn't done with her.

And she doubted he ever would.

***

Sakamaki Reiji was done with his brothers.

Everytime he thought he'd just give up on his useless family, a stupid voice of concern resounded inside him, chiding him for letting his father down. Although their father rarely visited them, let alone keep high expectations from them, he was constantly reminded how his mother would often pursue his elder brother Shu to be more like his father: a commanding presence and the head of the family. His heart bled at the sight of that stupid brother of his hoarding their mother's attention all for himself.

That poison slowly dissolved in all of their hearts before Reiji spitefully burned up his brother's best friend's village.

Reiji had always enjoyed seeing his enemies suffer, but it was the first time he revelled in it. Shu became withdrawn, cold and unmotivated. The only time he'd be bothered to do something would be when he would be insulted into doing something by Reiji.

They'd always been rivals, at least according to Reiji. But they were never close to begin with. Shu was always a happy go lucky when he was a child, while Reiji was preoccupied with his studies and experiments. The other brothers were always a nuisance to him. Only when both of the mothers died, was Reiji motivated to take the reigns of Sakamaki household and at least make it properly functional.

Nothing could possibly replace Reiji from his role.

He smirked as he heard the rumbling sounds and cries from above him. Finally that whore was giving him blood. God only knows what might have happened-

He raised his headto meet the eyes of his elder brother. "Shu."

"Before you start your lecture, hear me out," the blue eyed boy started, his voice oddly laced with excitement.

"Talk," Reiji said in a nonchalant way.

"You said you wanted to bring mother back, right?" Shu looked square into Reiji's eyes. The raven haired boy took a step back. "So what if I did?"

Shu smiled, and said, "I know how to get her back."

***

"Ayato kun," Yui said, clutching onto the vampire tightly as he flew her across the mansion to the garden, "What's the hurry?"

Ayato let out a sigh. "Hold on tight and stop asking stupid questions. You belong to Ore-sama, don't you?"

Yui hesitated.

"Now what? Cat got your tongue? Are you deaf? Answer me!" Ayato got impatient.

"Yes," Yui said in a quiet voice.

"Then trust Ore-sama and be obedient."

Trust. That was what Yui couldn't build with any of the brothers. Especially Ayato. She never knew when his anger took a toll on him.

"Ouch!" Yui felt her spine cry in pain as Ayato dropped her onthe grass. The moon was the colour of blood. Her wine red eyes twinkled and she forgot the pain as soon as she looked atthe moon. "Beautiful."

"Careful, there's a snake beside you," Ayato said in a particularly uncaring voice, but Yui jumped right into his arms, shrieking.

Ayato laughed in mirth. "You realise how stupid you look? There's no snake, Pancake."

Yui made a face and settled down. The grass was already wet with dew, and it felt nice to touch the the tips softened with moisture. Yui looked above as Ayato took off his blazer and sat down, folding his legs. His eyes looked distant, as if lost deep in thought.

"Ayato kun..." Yui started, but clamped her mouth shut. She was stupid for thinking such a thing. He'd lunge for her blood as soon as she gave him a reason to.

Even if she didn't give him a reason to.

"What?" Ayato demanded as he noticed her silence.

"Do you... did you want to..." Yui struggled with words, "Do you want some more of my blood?"

Ayato turned his head in disbelief. "You didn't like the last time we did it?"

Now that sounded like something entirely different.

"That's not-"

"Maybe I can add in a few handcuffs," Ayato went on, ignoring her. "And a few torturing methods. How do you like water? Should we try drowning you then sucking your blood?"

"AYATO KUN!" Yui screamed and clutched his collar. Ayato took the chance to dominate over her and tackled her to the ground, locking her body so she couldn't move.

"Ayato... kun," Yui heaved as zhe felt his arm coming into place and clentching around her neck, "I'm sorry... I shouldn't have-"

She coughed as Ayato grunted and squeezed tighter. The lack of oxygen suddenly made Yui feel dizzy, her vision becoming double, and her head becoming light.

"You stupid woman," Ayato said, getting away from her like she was a diseased person. "You should know your place."

Yui sat upright, feeling her shoulders droop down in embarrassment. She felt a strange feeling inside her chest, one that drove her to the edge of her sanity. Yui wanted to pull Ayato and beat the shit out of him. She wanted to hurt him, to make him feel ashamed, to make him feel inferior.

Somehow those violent thoughts drowned in the sound of Ayato's yawn. "The sun will be up soon," he said, stretching his arms above his head. "Let's head back to the mansion."

Yui swallowed hard. "Ayato kun."

"NOW WHAT?!" Ayato fumed, his eyes glowing fluorescent in the dark.

Yui squirmed, and gathering courage, said, "I... I want you to know..." She helped herself up on her legs, even though her body seemed so tired she could pass out any moment. "...that someday, maybe someday I'll get to choose Adam. And when I do that, IT WILL NOT BE YOU!"

Yui heaved, even though her body seemed like it was made of spun glass, her voice held a quality that was admirable. She spoke with such authority, such superiority that even Ayato could not think of a smart comeback for her degrading comment.

Ayato was pretty shaken. To see Yui rebel and dominate was almost as believable as seeing pigs fly. "And who would you choose in my stead, Pancake?"

Yui stumbled, but did not fall into his arms. She gathered all her strength not to do that. She couldn't let her repeat the same mistake again and again. "Someone who would treat me well, who would treat me better than you."

With that, she spun on her heel and stormed away from him, and into the mansion.

A/N: Hey guys, Ikkin here! I know this update is extremely late but here I am! Comment your suggestions and thoughts! That's too many exclamation marks but bear with me. I hope I won't do an OOC here... So please tell me when I do such a thing. It's kind of my pet peeve but I end up doing it anyway. :(

Make sure you like the chapter if you enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 5 11
This is a diabolik lovers various x reader (Yui's sister) Yui is a bitch in this story (sorry if you like her). Yui and her sister Emily get sent to...
708 19 9
The enchanting alternate world of "Diabolik Lovers" series, where Komori Yui's life takes an intriguing twist as she finds herself in the midst of a...
92.1K 1.8K 9
Alice Komori is the adopted younger sister of Yui Komori. Alice is beautiful and very intelligent, but when someone ticks her off she can get quite r...
143K 3.5K 10
When Karlheinz finds a child who possesses a very unique type of blood, he decides to keep him. After some years the Sakamaki brothers find him. What...