Hunger Games High School

By broadwaygurl18

Katniss and Peeta have been together for four years. When fears of life, love, and math class come their way... More

Hunger Games High School
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7:
Chapter 8: (Written by Contest Winner jsub2001)
Chapter 9:
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:

Chapter 3:

2.7K 68 17
By broadwaygurl18

through a combination of using a cell phon, calculator, copying off Gale, and making wild guesses i make it through. i'm still the last one done though. when i turn in my test the teacher gives me a hopeful look. he says he'll grade it and give it to me during my next class, which is study hall. i sit down in my seat in study hall and Peeta looks at me with worry.

"did you get it back?" he asks. i frown and shake my head no.

" sometime this period though." i say. i look around nervously.

"did you cheat?" he asks worriedly. i look at the floor. "Katniss!" he says with an upset tone.

"do you want me to graduate or not..." i say.

" fine. but never do that again. your better than that!" he says taking my hand.

Mr. Barron walks in and hands me my folded test.

"i cant look. here." i say shoving it against his chest. he half smiles and i hear paper shuffling and assume hes looking at it.

suddenly i feel his arms wrap around me. i grab the test and look at it. 90! i got a 90! this is amazing!

"i did it!" i say wrapping my arms around Peeta's neck and kiss him.

this continues for about 10 minutes and i feel so relieved. at lunch i'm lost in a trance and not paying attention to anyone. i feel Peeta shaking my arm and i quickly snap out of it.

"huh?" i blurt out. theyy all laugh slightly.

"what happened to you?" Johanna asks rudely. i roll my eyes, waving off her question.

after school they have grauation rehershal and then Peeta walks me home. i kiss him and say goodbye before he leaves.

i walk in the kitchen and Prim is crying, my mother trying to comfort her.

"Prim, whats wrong." i ask worriedly.

"they got her. they killed Rue... it was that boy Marvel..." she chokes out. i give her a long hug and she tries to force a smile.

i grab my bow, stuff it in my bag and head out for revenge.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 3.4K 74
(Post MockingJay) Katniss and Peeta have been living apart for the past few months. They both can't stand being alone so they both find each ot...
1.8K 46 25
Katniss and Peeta are now back in district 12 after the 74th Hunger games. They are trying to deal with their relationship and the problems they are...
14.5K 253 32
Katniss and Peeta have survived 2 Hunger Games, a rebellion, and had many loved ones lost. Their relationship will be tested more than ever. Will the...
72.9K 912 43
Set after Mockingjay part 2, the 2 victors have their differences. Peeta; a simple man who has one desire, Katniss. He is still scared from the horro...