Save Me

By Ezra_Ann_

Louis Tomlinson - 16 year old gay male, who's a very smart individual who can pass all of his classes without... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Epilogue

Prologue

1.5K 48 0
By Ezra_Ann_

Louis Tomlinson - 16 year old gay male, who's a very smart individual who can pass all of his classes without even opening a book. He's been skipped two grades, so not only is the 'nerdy' kid, he's the 'nerdy' gay kid who's been jumped two grades. Louis is bullied at school because of this and hides the bruises and his self-harming from his over worked, stressed out mum and sisters and best and only friend, Liam Payne.

Harry Styles - new transfer student at the high school Louis attends. He's 18 years old and is bisexual and doesn't understand why the beauty that is Louis, hangs his head in shame at school and flinches when anyone is around him. Harry makes it his mission to figure out what's wrong with Louis. Harry quickly becomes friends with Zayn Malik and Niall Horn, the tough boy at school and the hyper kid.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 575 33
✧. ►𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝘵𝘰 ▸ 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭, 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭, 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 【信 悔 怒】°•⁀➷ A ℌ𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔞 ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔪 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖘𝖙 fanfic ● 𝙀𝙣𝙟𝙤𝙮! 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 /𝘁𝗿...
3.3K 295 12
Woohooo!! Wassup buddies? Ready for a short yet crazy story?? . "Can't run from me baby" she whispered in my ears kneeling down to my level. My body...
281K 12.9K 55
Hybrids were the newest thing in the year 3000. They were getting along with the people of Doncaster, England until an incident that caused President...
26.6K 166 66
Standing close to Cat in the quiet room Evie steps up and rubs her cheek up and down Cat's neck. Soft and slow Evie lets Cat know that her love is ge...