Hand In Hand

By jellyjesss1313

Ally is a regular teenage girl. Her father died when she was 12 and she lives with her mother and little brot... More

Hand In Hand
Chapter 1 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 2 (PICTURE OF MATT)
Chapter 3 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 4 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 5 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (PICTURE OF CODY)
Chapter 10 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
THIS IS NOT AN UPDATE :) it's information!
Chapter 11 (PICTURE OF CASSY!)
Chapter 12 (ANOTHER PICTURE OF BAILEE!!)
Chapter 13 (PICTURE OF KRISTI)
Chapter 14 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 15 (PICTURE OF BAILEE)
Chapter 16 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 17 (PICTURE OF CHRIS!)
Chapter 18 (PICTURE OF CHRIS)
Chapter 19 (ANOTHER AMAZING COVER OF ALLY)
Chapter 20 (Another cover)
Chapter 21 (PICTURE OF ALLY'S BALLET WEAR)
Chapter 22 (PICTURE OF MACY)
Chapter 23 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 24 (PICTURE OF RALPH!)
Chapter 25 (PICTURE OF CHARM BRACELET AND VIDEO OF THE NEW TRAILER!)
Chapter 26 (PICTURE OF DRESSES!)
Chapter 28 (PICTURE OF ALLY AND CHRIS)
Chapter 29 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 30 (PICTURE OF ALLY)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 (video of ally's dance choreography)
Chapter 36 (redue)
Chapter 37... THE END
SEQUEL INFORMATION!
YAYY!!
NEW BOOK! PLEASE READ!!!!

Chapter 27 (PICTURE OF NECKLACE)

8.9K 191 15
By jellyjesss1313

---------PICTURE OF ALLY'S NECKLACE FROM CHRIS------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris leaned down and kissed my cheek making me smile.

“Wait, wait, wait!”
I said quickly going through my clutch and grabbing my purple camera.

I pulled it out and put it in front of me and Chris.

“Picture!”
I chirped as he laughed and put his arm around my waist pulling us together and bending down a little so we were about same height.

We both smiled and I snapped the picture. I pulled the camera back in and looked at it. I stared at it in awe, he looked so handsome and I just loved it. I am definitely framing this one. I smiled and looked at it longer. It’s going on Facebook for sure as well.

“Ok group picture!”
I cheered pulling Chris and I next to Macy and Niall.

“Hehehehe.”
I took the picture as Macy was giggling like a dork. I looked at the screen and shook my head. Macy had her head back laughing with her pearly whites and Niall was facing towards her saying something.

“Macy! You were laughing!”
“I’m sorry! It’s Niall’s fault, he said something funny!”
She said laughing.

“It’s alright, you still looked cute!”

I said we all bunched together again.

“Smile!”
I chirped and snapped the picture.

“Awww I love it!”

Macy said as we all looked at it. It was perfect.

“Alright let’s get going.”

I said turning to everyone and they all agreed. My mom was watching us smiling and I waved to her before heading out the door with Chris.

Niall opened the door to Chris’s car letting Macy into the backseat and then getting in himself. I put the passenger seat back up straight and got in. Chris closed the door and went around to his side, got in, started the car and headed to the school.

Me and Chris just casually talked about random stuff the way there, occasionally chuckling…. As for the other freaks in the back seat wouldn’t stop talking and laughing loudly. I didn’t mind though, Niall is a really great guy, such a jokester and I know Macy loves to laugh.

When we pulled up to the school I smiled, the winter dance is always fun. Something in the back of my mind was making me a little nervous that Matt was here. What if he is? What if he tries to talk to me? What if Chris and him cross paths?

I’m not going to let anything happen with Chris, I won’t let him do anything and if Matt does something, than I guess I’ll do what I’ve always done, let it happen.

"Here we are."
Chris said taking the keys out of the ignition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV:

"I'll be right back, I gotta use the restroom."
I said to Ally as she nodded smiling, a fast beat song came on and they started dancing like maniacs.

When I walked out of the bathroom someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a black haired dude about my size.

"Hey man you're Chrisss right?"
"Sure am, you are?"
"I'm Jacob...captain of the swim team."

"Cool, hey listen, I gotta get back so is there any perticular reason you're talking to me?"
I asked trying to be polite but probably failing.

"Yeah, I'm uh, one of Matt's close friends."

I looked away scratching my head.

"Good for you."
"You know he's always talking shit about you-"

"I'm sure he is... Look I really have to get back."

"Hey wait, what do you want me to do about him?"

He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"What do you mean?"
"I mean, you two are always fighting, you clearly hate eachother... Why? I don't know, but it's getting kind of annoying and he obviously still loves Ally."

"Where are you going with this?"
I asked confused.

"How do I get him to drop it? I mean he's a great guy, really, but he's been telling me about how he's trying to get Ally back from you and shit, always calling you an unworthy bastard-"

"Did he say how he's been trying to get Ally back?"

I asked staying calm but getting angry at the thought of him talking to her.

"He told me he's talked to her a little but she hates him still... I just don't get why he won't let her go. He never SEEMED this into her, ya know? I really don't know how they stayed together for years... She never looked very happy and he always acted annoyed or pushy around her."

"What do you mean annoyed or pushy?"
I asked clenching my fists a little.

"Well they'd try and hide it but me as his bestfriend, I could tell by the way he'd look at her sometimes, like that look saying 'if you don't shut up I'm gonna strangle you'... Then Ally was always quiet around him, almost afraid. Sometimes it seemed like it hurt her... All I'm saying, is that towards the end, they didn't seem so great, I don't get why he cares so much."
He explained to me as I was realizing how long I've been gone from Ally.

"What do you mean towards the end?"
I asked as he sighed.

"Ally and Matt weren't ALWAYS like that, in the beginning they were happy. He was happy. It seems like ever since..."
He paused as if realizing he said something he shouldn't have.

"What? Ever since what?"
I asked quickly.

"Well... Ever since his father got sent to the emergency room from his mom."

Confusion hit me.

"What do you mean? What did his mom do?"
"She always yelled at his dad alot, one day she went over board and punched him a couple times. He's a man so he could handle that ya know? Well then she pushed him down the stairs and hurt him pretty damn bad. I don't know, I felt kind of bad for him.. I'm the only one he's told though, maybe Ally knows too considering they were dating then. From what I've heard, he still has problems at home."
He said. I nodded.

"Hey can we talk about this later? I really have to go.. Thanks for uh, telling me that though man."

I said turning around and walking back to the dance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally's POV:

After two fast songs passed I started to wonder what was taking Chris forever. A slow song came on and Niall asked Macy to dance. I walked away to go find Chris. I didn't know which restrooms he went to, so I started walking toward the one near the cafeteria.

"Alison?"
Matt asked softly as I was turning around the corner of the hallway.

"Not right now please, I'm going somewhere."
I begged turning around.

"Alison, I love you okay? Will you please just stop all of this?"
He asked sounding sad. I've never heard him talk like that to me.

"Stop what?"
I hissed.

"This. Stop pretending you like him... I know you were mad at me for putting you in the hospital... But this act, is it all just to prove a point? Is it all to show me? To make me apologize and beg for you back?"
He asked seriously.

"What act? I'm not pretending I like him Matt... I love him."
I said, he twitched a little.

"Don't do this to me Alison... Please, I love you, I really do, and I want you."

He begged.

"Look Matt, you hurt me, too much. Chris would never hurt me and I'm with him now. I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not... You don't deserve any apologies after the hell you put me through."
I said turning away and walking. I heard his footsteps. He came up in front of me, slamming his arm against the wall to stop me.

"DON'T DO THIS ALISON."
He warned.

"Leave me alone."
I begged.

"NO! I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE! Do you hear me!? He can't have you!! He just can't!"
He yelled scowling at me, with that he stormed off.

I clutched my hand to my chest feeling my heartbeat that was going back down now.

I kept walking to find Chris. I didn't see him anywhere near this hallway so I turned around and decided to head towards the other bathroom. Maybe he went to that one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris's POV:

When I was walking down the long hallway Ally came into sight. She was speed walking towards me. I walked faster and came to a stop in front of her.

"Where have you been?"
She asked worrying.

"I got stopped by some Jacob dude, he was talking to me."
"Jacob Smith? Matt's bestfriend?"
"Yeah, him...Ally did you know about Matt's parents?"
I asked.

"What do you mean?"
She said, you could tell she knew where I was going with it though.

"About how his mom hurt his dad..."
She looked away after I said that.

"So I'm taking that as a yes?"
I said raising my eyebrows.

She sighed, turning back to face me.

"Okay so like a couple months after Matt and I started dating he was nice. He had been nice to me in the beginning. One night I went over to his house to see him, I walked because I wanted to suprise him. When I showed up there was an ambulance there. They took his dad away on a gurney and his mom was telling people that his father fell down the stairs."

She explained thinking back.

"Matt was sitting on the steps with his head in his hands. When I went over to talk to him he looked at me angrily. He yelled at me and kept asking why I was there and telling me to go home. I wanted to know what was wrong but he yelled at me and then pushed me down. At first he looked sorry, he looked at me like he didn't mean it. I told him it was okay, I told him I was fine because I knew he was going through something hard. He ran off after he apologized for pushing me."

"-The next day I gave him some space. He took me out of class to beg for me to talk to him and he told me what happened. His mom got mad at his dad and was hitting him, then she pushed him down the stairs. Matt called an ambulance when his dad wouldn't move or wake up. His mom lied to everyone and said Matt's father fell. That's the only time I've ever seen him sad, he was ashamed and miserable when he told me. When I tried to comfort him he left again. He kept telling me he was fine so I let him be."
I listened as she kept explaining.

"A couple days after that we had a fight, that was the first time he ever hurt me."

She said looking off as if she was remembering it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ally's FLASHBACK To Their First Fight:

"Matt what is wrong with you!? Tell me please! Talk to me!"
I begged loudly.

"Nothing is wrong with me! GOD YOU TREAT ME LIKE I'M A CRAZY PERSON! You are the one who's always bitchin about me acting different! Maybe I'm sick of you!"
He screamed as my heart ached. Okay that hurt. I wasn't used to this Matt, he's been angry lately but never this hurtful. Tears fell down my face as I sniffed.

I opened the truck door and hopped out bawling.

"ALISON!"
He yelled opening his door and running to me.

"No! Get away from me Matt! I don't want to talk to you! We're over!"
I screamed as the words hurt me. I really did like him, he's changed though, he won't tell me what's wrong and he's been being an ass. I want to help him, but he just keeps hurting my feelings.

"Stop! Right now!"
He yelled walking fast behind me.

I whimpered as more tears fell down my face.

"No! I hate you!"
I screamed turning around and smacking and punching his chest. Obviously not hard enough to hurt him though. I'm a wimp. I just want him to leave me alone.

Before I knew it he picked me up and I was screaming.

"Put me down!"
I yelled with hatred.

He threw me violently making my body slam against the truck. I fell to the ground in pain, sobbing.

My hair was over my face, I saw red in my hair. My head was bleeding.

"You aren't dumping me you bitch!"
He yelled grabbing my hair and yanking me up.

"No!"

I cried desperately.

----------------------------------------------------

"Chris, Matt stopped me in the hallway when I was just looking for you."
I told him as his jaw clenched.

"What'd he do?"
He asked panicking.

"Relax, he only talked to me. He wasn't being mean really... He was actually begging for me back Chris... After I told him no, numerous times he yelled that he's never going to leave me alone and that you can't have me."

I explained as he relaxed a little but still seemed pissed.                            

"I don't want him talking to you Ally."

He said clenching his fists.

"I-It's fine... Come on, let's go back to the dance."
I said trying to smile and grabbing his hand.

"Alright."
He said as we walked back to the dance hand in hand.

The rest of the dance was a blast, we danced like maniacs, Matt wasn’t there the rest of the night so he must have left when I pissed him off I guess.

Chris pulled up at my house after the dance was over and walked me to the door.

“I’m gonna go home and change out of this and then I’ll be right back.”

He said gesturing towards his tux. I’d prefer to see him in it longer because he looks so hot in it but whatever he prefers.

“Alright, text me when you’re at the window, because I don’t feel like pissing my pants again.”
I said jokingly and got on my tiptoes as we kissed.

“Tonight was amazing, because of you… I love you.”
I whispered smiling.

“I love you too.”
He said and leaned back down to kiss me again but this time more passionately.

I hugged him tightly. I don’t know why, I just wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face into his shoulders. His arms wrapped around my waist holding me tightly to him. We couldn’t get any closer than this.

After we pulled apart he walked back to his car. I opened the front door and went inside.

“Mom? I’m home.”
I said half loud because I knew Cody was in bed by now.

“Alright did you have fun?”
She asked walking into the living room as I was talking off my shoes with my hands.

“Yeah it was great… I’m gonna go change now mom, good night.”

I said smiling at her and walking down the hallway towards my room. I closed and locked the door.

I walked over to my closet and opened the door. Finally, I just want some comfy clothes and to cuddle up next to Chris and fall asleep. I walked over to the section of t-shirts I have hanging up and spread them apart. I went through one by one until I found a random blue Dallas cowboys shirt that looked comfortable. I whipped around with it in my hand and jumped immediately, startled. My stomach turned in fear and a loud scream escaped my lips as Matt stood in front of me blocking the exit of the closet. I screamed bloody murder and he jumped towards me grabbing me violently and covering my mouth. He reeked of alcohol.

--------------------------------------------------------------

SUSAN (Ally’s Mother’s) POV:

I shut off all the lights around the house and locked the doors after Ally went to her room. I headed to my bedroom and shut off the hallway light. After I was walking towards my bed I jumped up to the sound of Ally screaming. It was such a skin crawling, terrifying scream.

“Ally!?”
I yelled running towards my door.

“Ally!?”
I called sprinting down the hallway.

I fidgeted with the handle roughly when I realized it was locked. I sprinted back to my room and to my side table. I opened the cabinet and grabbed the key to her room. Sprinting to her door, that seemed so far away down this long hall, tears were stinging in my eyes as I panicked.

“Ally!?”
I yelled loudly as my hands were shaking I could hardly get the key in the door. I twisted it and flung the door open. My heart stopped. She’s gone. Her window was wide open, leaving her long purple curtains blowing from the outdoor wind. I did a quick search panicking but she was gone. I heard a truck roar to life and ran to look out her window. Matt’s truck peeled out and speed down the road sloppily. He took her. I didn’t even think to call 911 first, I called Chris. My stomach was in knots and the lump in my throat came up as a whimper.

“Hello?”
“CHRIS! I HEARD ALLY SCREAM AND I CAME TO HER ROOM AND S-SHE’S GONE! He took her! His truck just left!!”
I cried shaking.

"What!? ARE YOU SURE?!"
"Positive!"
I stated as more tears fell down my face. I prayed Chris will help her.

I hung up and then called 911 right away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 Picture to the right of Ally's infinity necklace Chris gave her!! :)

Comment, Vote and Fan please!!!

-Love Jess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 5.4K 47
Georgia Alice Monroe. A young girl who has lived a life of only pain. Always paying the price so others around her don't have to. No one knows her...
11.1K 318 27
What started off as a small fling progressed into something deeper. A'liya has always wanted to be loved the proper way, and she meets Travis, who ha...
155K 2.4K 66
⚠WARNING: VERY CRINGE AND MESSY, MAJOR PLOTHOLES, I STARTED IT LIKE TWO YEARS AGO. ⚠ . Rose Woods has been with her foster father Jordan Lukes ever s...
61.8K 1.4K 38
Amber had been trying to run away most of her life. When she finally succeeded, she found the place she would call home in her heart. Four boys- two...