Newt's Little Sister

By xXPaladinOfVoltronXx

What if Newt had a little sister who was EXACTLY like him? What if Teresa never came to the Glade? What if Th... More

Chapter 1: The Glade
Chapter 2: Romace in The Deadheads {Pt. 1}
Gods Dam It, I Was Tagged
Chapter 4: Angel With a Shotgun {PT. 2}

Chapter 3: Angel With a Shotgun {PT. 1}

87 2 12
By xXPaladinOfVoltronXx

When we got to wherever we were going, I saw there was food, drinks and some- no a LOT of wood and a small fire. "What the bloody hell is going on?" I asked Tommeh. He only grinned. "You'll see." I nodded and saw Newt and Alby talking then Newt waved over to us. I mentally groaned when I saw everyone from the Glade was here. And I mean EVERYONE!! Crap crap crap crap! Thomas pulled me over to them as I was getting pale. GOD DAMN IT, PANIC ATTACKS!!

Thomas' P.O.V.

I noticed that Talia, her nickname I gave her, was a little tense. Maybe she gets panic attacks. I'll ask her about it later. Right now, it's time for a party thing. Yep totally normal name that I gave these types of Gatherings. Haha, I'm weird. "Hey, Newt. Alby." I greeted to the both of them. "Hey, Thomas. Natalia." They greeted us. "Natalia, you okay? You look pale." Newt asked. She nodded but I wasn't convinced. I am her boyfriend and I'm concerned for my girlfriend, dammit. "Talia, can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked her using her nickname. She only nodded again. I took her by her hand and lead her away from everyone. I sat down on a log with her next to me. "So, Talia, why are you so tense?" I asked her. "I get panic attacks." Knew it. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" I inquired placing my hand on her shoulder. "I dunno. Maybe because I thought that you all would think I'm weak by getting panic attacks or something." She said laying her head on the crook of my neck. I put my arm around her shoulders. "No one would ever think you were weak, Natalia. It's just a part of life that people need to understand and get used to because nobody's perfect. We're all perfectly imperfect." I told her. "Thanks, Tommeh. I really needed that." She said hugging me. I hugged her back and kissed the top of her head.

"No problem, Talia." I said as we stared at the starry night sky. Then the sky had the northern lights. PERFECT OPPORTUNITY RIGHT NOW!!! I smirked to myself and grabbed Talia's hand. "Huh? Thomas, what are you doing?" She asked completely confused. "You'll see." I said forming two halves of a heart with both of our hands (A/N: Natalia's hand is on the right and Thomas' hand is on the left).

I brought my right hand down and saw Talia grin in delight. "Tommeh, you're such a dork." She told me. "If I'm anyone's dork, then I'm glad to be yours." I said. "Oh my God, you're so cheesy!" She exclaimed. I kissed her cheek and grinned, "But you love it." "Yes I do." She said. As we brought our hands down I saw our fellow Gladers getting something out of the Box and bringing it over here. Odd; that never happens. "Gladers!!" I heard Alby yell. 'Damn it, Alby, you HAD to ruin the moment!!' I mentally screamed. Everyone turned to face Alby who was right in front of the fire. "This has been discovered in the Box-" He gestured the instruments. "-and would like it if Natalia and Thomas would like to come up here and perform for a bit with Newt." He explained. I paled. IS HE CRAZY?! Wait, is he high? If so, he's got the GOOD shit. Natalia and Newt stood and traced the instruments while BARELY touched them; then they nodded to each other. I stood up and approached them. WHY MUST WE DO THIS?! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY?! I noticed that Natalia had a small flash in her eyes. I sat by the drums because reasons. Talia and Newt took the electric guitars.

Dear God so help me if this ends badly!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
321K 9.6K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
81.9K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...