My Girl

Від treatpeoplewk7

"That's my girl." Більше

Introduction.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 4

22.5K 743 141
Від treatpeoplewk7

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY 'He's Dead' xo

Ariana

After Cassidy's friend and I got ice cream, he took me back to her saying he some errands to run and things to plan.

He was so self-kept. It made him seem so mysterious and for some reason, it left me wanting to know more about him other than his name.

Anyway, Cassidy and I were currently getting a salad from Macca's drive through. I made sure to get a large coke as well. It's been a few weeks since I've had some junk food, I think I deserve it.

(Sorry guys! I'm Australian, that's how we say McDonalds!)

"Argh! Traffic is so slow," Cassie complained, beeping her horn.

"Don't do that Cass, it might draw attention to us. It's a Saturday, there's no work or school, what did you expect? Besides it's not so bad. Just keep the radio on and sing along," I suggested, turning up the radio slightly.

She rolled her eyes, but began tapping her fingers to the beat on her steering wheel. This girl is beyond my control sometimes.

"Finally! We have places to go and people to see!" She shouted, seeing a move amongst the cars.

"Oh, I thought we were going home," I asked.

"Oops, I meant me. I'm going places and seeing people," Her lips ended between her teeth.

She only does that when she's lying and nervous. Why would she be lying or nervous all of a sudden? Maybe she's seeing new people, or going on a date! That would make me nervous. Aw well, that's her business. I shrugged my shoulders and left it at that.

"Hey um, I've been thinking. I need to know something from you," She spoke, breaking the moments silence.

"Yeah, ask away."

"Can you promise me, that no matter what's thrown our way, you'll always trust me, never hate me and forever be my best friend?"

"Of course, you know it'd take a lot to make me leave. Why are you suddenly acting like this?"

"I-I don't know. I guess I seen a movie and started thinking about my own life and started doubting things."

I reached over and squeezed her leg before saying, "Cassidy, you're my best friend for a reason. We're together through thick and thin, no matter what."

"Pinky promise me, 'no matter what'."

I held out my hand and waited for her to interlock her pinky with mine. Once she did, we both locked it and kissed our knuckles.

Once we made it through all the traffic, it was late in the afternoon/early night. When we got home, we got cleaned up before finding ourselves sprawled out on the couch.

"I say, you and I go spend a few days away together. I've been saving for the last few months. I have enough money to treat us a holiday, for your birthday. I know this is kind of random but what do you say?"

"Woah, Cassidy, I don't know. What about the dogs? Have you planned this?"

"Of course I have. That's why I've been on my phone."

"Say I agreed to this, when would we leave?"

"Well I wasn't going to take no for an answer. We leave tomorrow and we're away from two weeks."

"Cassidy! I need to pack!" I shouted, jumping from my seat.

"Then go pack! Make sure you pack a lot because I'm borrowing your clothes."

"Oh my gosh. What will I need?"

"Argh, do I have to help with everything?" She sighed, trailing behind me.

She ended up helping me pack three suitcases. One large suitcase filled with clothes we could go out and about during the day in. One with lounge wear, pyjamas, a few jackets and my toiletries. You know, toothbrush, hair brush. Oh! And some makeup.

While I did that, Cassidy packed a third of what I presumed was strictly shoes. Cassidy loves her shoes. Well my shoes I guess because she's borrowing my clothes.

"I'm sure we could've gone to yours tonight and packed," I said, zipping them up.

"Yeah, no. Not when we're catching a 6 am flight. Anyways, go have a shower while I cook us up some dinner.

Cassidy

While Ariana was in the shower I put on dinner and let it simmer while I ran around and grabbed all of her valuables that I know she couldn't live without. I emptied them all into my large beach bag, which worked out well because all of her photos fit in there as well as her laptop and special jewellery.

I also managed to pack the dogs leashes and some food to last a couple of days. Of course Jason wouldn't take Ariana and not her dogs. We are all now informed that they come as a four piece package.

When I head the tap turn off and the water stop rushing, I rushed back to the kitchen we're the beef soup I was making sat.

"Is dinner ready ?" She asked, in a pair of sweats and a tank top with her favourite fluffy slippers, of course.

"Yeah, just wait in the living room while I dish it up," I said, all of a sudden feeling like there was a humongous boulder on my shoulders.

She nodded and went towards the lounge area. Once I heard her pop on the couch, I chanced at my watch and realised I needed to work quick before Jason gets impatient and mad.

I put her food into a bowel, sprinkling a white powder over it, like Jason said. I mixed it in so it was noticeable. I then grabbed a glance of water and did the same.

Once she has either of these, she will pass out in half of a minute. So it's unlikely she will have a drink then eat straight after or vice versus. I balanced both of our food on one arm and held her water in my spare hand.

"Here you go," I said, placing it infront of her.

She reached out and grabbed the water first, taking a big enough gulp to finish half of it.

"Thanks. That's just what I needed. I f-feel so-so dehydrated from the sun and h-height today," She announced.

Her head was wobbly and her eyes slowly but surely grew droopy.

"Ariana, are you okay?" I asked.

"I just- I feel sleepy-"

"How about we lay you down?"

I guided her down and put her head on the pillow. Almost instantly, her eyes were shut and she was temporarily unconscious.

On cue, the front door burst open. A chappy looking Jason strolled in with Austin and Jake.

"Where is my baby and where are her belongings?" He asked immediately.

I pointed to the corner at her suitcases, just in time for him to step forward and see her passed out on the couch. By the point, the dogs were going crazy. But once Austin grabbed their leashes from my bag and clipped them all up, they calmed down.

"So, what were gunna' do is, Jake and Austin will take her stuff to the van, the back way. You will take the dogs with me out the front way. If anyone stops and asks, we will just say she's feeling sick and we're taking her to her mothers and bringing her dogs. Though, I doubt anyone would dare to try and stop us."

The second his voice went silent and his little speech ended, we all clicked into gear and began doing the tasks he ordered.

I was handed all three dogs and had my beach bag over my shoulder. Jason wrapped Ariana up in a fluffy blanket it and held her so her legs were around his waist.

"Let's do this."

Leave me some feedback xo

.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

70.8K 791 40
"Im obsessed but your name is daddy Walton, shut the fuck up" "Madison, don't be mean"
158K 6.3K 32
⚘ [COMPLETED] ⚘
87.6K 2.5K 50
"If they catch you..." "I know what'll happen, but I stopped giving a fuck about them the day I met you."
𝐨𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝. Від x

Детективи / Трилер

25.4K 1.7K 56
" any obsession is dangerous "