The Alpha's Little Mate

By sleepyflowersyndrome

Fragile Loving Caring Beautiful Broken Rosalyn was every single one of these. She longed to find her mate... More

Copy Right
Chapter 1~
Chapter 2~
Chapter 3~
Author's Note~
Chapter 4~
1K Reads?!
Chapter 5~
Chapter 6~
Shoul I continue the book?
eheheh, hi?

uhhh, hey guys...

12.2K 139 14
By sleepyflowersyndrome

....
hey friendsssss

iamsosorrythatihaventupdatedinmonthspleasedonthatemeiloveyouall.

in all honesty, I am so so so so so sorry that I haven't updated in MONTHS and I know you guys thoroughly enjoyed this book. there has just been soooo much going on in my life I don't even know what to say. I am hoping to start updating again, but it's crazy to think that it has been 6 months since I updated.

I know I have been MIA for the past few months but I think I want to come back to writing. I understand if you all don't want to continue reading because I update really  s l o w l y,     BUT you do have to remember that this isn't my full time job. I don't write for a living (I wish I did but I'm too young) and I have other really big things going on in my life. I appreciate all the support I have got out of this book but I just want to see how many people are interested in me updating this book again?

once again, thank you and I love you all

until next time
   ~sleepyflowersyndrome❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

601K 17.6K 57
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
10.4M 370K 67
‶Your little mate, what is she like?″ ‶She's wild, but all the best flowers are.″ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ ★ ✰ No one has ever seen Alpha Cedric...
37.4M 1.4M 144
"My dad sold me to a pack of werewolves to settle his gambling debt." ❀ "I'm going to count to three," Logan growls. He doesn't have to say the rest...
549K 12.2K 60
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.