A Demon's Heart (Bill Cipher...

Por wintercipher

(Y/N) Zoldyck is from the family of famous assassins, your training was done and now you're one of the best a... Mais

Chapter 1 - New Home New People
Chapter 2 - Crystal Trouble
Chapter 3 - Demon and 'Halloween'
Chapter 4 - Into the Mind
Chapter 5 - Hunt of the Door
A/N
Take Two (Comic)
Chapter 6 - Mind Battle
Surprise!!!
Special Chapter #1 - Reverse Friends
Chapter 7 - Losing It
Chapter 8 - Things Are Going Down Hill...
Chapter 9 - Getting The Shack Back
Chapter 10 - Predictor Awakens
Assassin's Look
Chapter 12 - Accidental Discovery
Special Chapter #2 - The Baby Demon
Chapter 13 - Ice Queen Arrives
Chapter 14 - The Long and Serious Mystery Chat
Chapter 15 - Rise of the Dead
Chapter 16 - Fall of the Dead
Chapter 17 - Morning Chat
Chapter 18 - The Fake Author
Special Chapter #3 - Assassination Falls
Chapter 19 - A New Clue
Chapter 20 - An Assassin's Wish
Chapter 21 - A Road Block
Chapter 22 - Problem with Siblings
Chapter 23 - The Drama
Chapter 24 - Mystery Trio is Back
Special Chapter #4 - A Surprise Visit
Chapter 25 - Assassin's Treehouse
Chapter 26 - The Treehouse Key
Chapter 27 - Author Found?
Chapter 28 - Finding What's Lost
Assassin's Code Name (Voting)
Chapter 29 - The Grim Reaper
Chapter 30 - A Night Talk With a Demon
Special Chapter #5 - Dark Side
Chapter 31 - The Gift To A Friend
Chapter 32 - Spending Time With A Demon
Chapter 33 - Who I Am, Always
Chapter 34 - Wendy's Invitation
Chapter 35 - To The Festival
Chapter 36 - Dart Throwing
Special Chapter #6 - A Confession?
Author's Note
New & Last Book of the Series

Chapter 11 - The Real Fraud Revealed

2.9K 89 24
Por wintercipher

You ran forward and grabbed Gideon by the neck, lifting him off the ground. You can't attack him like you wanted because the bot would move as Gideon's movements, so you would have to act accordingly. You noticed how Gideon's right hand was a fist so you grabbed that hands as well, and squeezed it tightly.

“Stop that! It…it hurts!” Gideon pleaded. You only reply with a blank expression, meaning you don't care what or how he feels. “I'm sorry! I'm sorry okay?”

“Saying sorry doesn't solve everything…” you let go of Gideon's hand and hold your staff up high in the air. “But you can always pay the price… with your life!” as you were about to hit his head strongly with the silver staff.

“Stop!” Your eyes widen. You slowly turned your head to the voice, or voices. “(Y/N)…”

“Dipper… Mabel… you're fine…” that was all you can manage to say when you saw them standing beside the window you broke to get into the bot.

“Look, I know Gideon's done some bad stuff but, he doesn't deserve to get hurt for it.” Mabel said with a forced smile.

You nodded after some thoughts on the matter, right now you only care for the twins’ wellbeing, so you threw Gideon to the other side of the room, and walked to Dipper and Mabel.

Gideon rolled over to the edge, that's when you realized you three were in the bot well. The bot started moving and rolled off the bridge. “Oh no.” you turned to the twins and yelled, “Get or of here!”

The twins nodded and quickly acted, they jumped through the broken window and so did you, you watch as Dipper and Mabel hugged each other then Mabel took out her grappling hook and shot it upwards to the bridge.

Knowing that there twins would be fine, you jumped towards two pine trees, once you were at the middle of them you extended your staff even longer than your height, making the staff long enough to be sitting on a branch of the two trees.

You stood on the staff, perfectly balanced like those people who walks in the tight rope in the circus. You looked down and saw the bot in flames, Gideon survived it, ‘thankfully’. “Tch.”

You jumped down the tree as Mabel lowered herself and Dipper to the ground with the grappling hook, with you landing first, you smiled at them.

“Grappling hook!” Mabel shouted as she got closer to the ground and the smoke clearing, “Told you it would come in handy!”

“That you did Mabel, that you did…” you walked over step forward but stepped on something thick and hard. You looked down and picked it up, then walked to Dipper, handing him what you picked up, “I believe this belongs to you and not Gideon.”

“My journal!” Dipper speed with joy and hugged it but placed it in his vest soon after.

How does he do that?! I mean it doesn't even show it's there in the first place!?!” You thought to myself, but more like screaming in the inside and calmly smiling on the outside.

People and vehicles crowded the area. First was the, so called, police. Then there was the news reporter.

“Is this the thing that exploded?”

“What's going on?”

“What is that?”
All kinds of questions were asked among the crowd.

As soon as Gideon got out of the bot through the eye, the crowd rushed to him side saying his name.

“Oh god heavens.” The tale police carried him out and placed him off the ground. The other one kneeling to Gideon's level, placing a hand on his back. “What on earth happened here?”

“It was the Pines twins! They tried to attack me!” Gideon cried ‘innocently’ and hugged the police. “They blow up my statue with dynamite!” then he turned and pointed at Dipper and Mabel, “Arrest them!”

“What?!” Dipper and Mabel shouted.

“Officers, he's lying!” Dipper yelled in his defence.

“Sorry kids, we trust Gideon. And nothing can change our minds about it.” the officer started.

“Are you kidding me? You trust Gideon? Over what? His so called power to look into the future?” You shouted but stopped when you noticed something red moving in high speed.

Out of nowhere, a red cat drive in and bumped into the police car, and out came Stan, “Wait wait! So everything! I got something to say!” Stan pointed and waved good arms around.

“Not this guy again…” the officer said.

“Just wait, look.” Stan said pushing the crowd the people and ran in front of the broken robot. “You guys all think Gideon is so perfect oh ‘I could never tell a lie’ ‘I'm Gideon’.” Stan said while doing a cute face that Gideon would. You have to cover your mouth to contain your laughter.

“He's more honest than you.” The short fatty officer said.

“Yeah, and more psychic too.” The tall thin officer said.

“How is this for psychic? Bam!” And Stan kicked the metal bot making a piece of it fall. Rebelling a number of screens, but not just any old screens, these screens were showing the people of Gravity Falls’ daily life. “Take a good look!”

“Wait a minute, is that me?!” A one eyed old lady said while using her hand to open her closed eyelids open. There was, in fact, a screen showing her pouring coffee into a pan.

“That's me!”

“That's me!”

“That's me!”

“That's me!”

“That's me!”
The others started pointing at different screens but all of them showed themselves.

“That's right, these pins are hidden cameras. Who's the fraud now?” Stan showed the pin to the crowd while one of the screen showed the crowd looking at the pin in Stan's hand, and broke it.

The crowd also did the same after learning the truth about Gideon and all backed away staring at Gideon, angrily. Gideon just chuckled nervously.

“Gideon, we gave you our trust…” the tall thin officer said and walked to Gideon.

“You lied to us!” A lumberjack shouted and hold up a fist.

Gideon moved backwards till he hit the iron bot. “Please, it's not what it looks like. What are you going to do with me?”

“Little Gideon, you are under arrest for conspiracy fraud and breaking our hearts.” The short fatty officer said while taking off his glasses and wiping them. “Handcuffs.”

The officers put the handcuffs on Gideon and lead him to the car.

You held the door open for him, “Oh wait, almost forgot.” You held Gideon up again and shake him, tons of stuff fell down but you kept shaking him until, the deed fell. “I believe this belongs to the rightful owner.” You turned to Stan and handed it to him.

“Me!” Stan showed and a bunch of people took pictures of him.

“No no! You can't do this to me! You'll need me! You'll all pay! I'll be back!” Gideon speed as the car drove away.

“There you have it, local hero Stanford Pines has just exposed little Gideon as a fraud. Anything you have to say?” The news reporter reported.

Stan was riding Dipper's head while Mabel was on his shoulder and shouted, “The Mystery Shack is back baby!”

The crowd cheered while you just stood there watching the scene play out, you smiled warmly and crossed your arms leaving on the tree nearby.

“Well, that's it for Gideon…”

“I don't think he'll back down easily…” a voice said behind you.

You instantly turned around, narrowing your eyes and scanned the area around you, “Bill…” before you could go after him you heard someone shout your name.

“(Y/N)!” Dipper and Mabel shouted. “You coming?”

You just smiled and turned to them, running towards them, “Of course!”

Author's Notes: I'm back again with another chapter! Before reading or seeing this chapter, I uploaded another part called {Assassin's Look}. I tried to uploaded earlier but can't due to technical issues...

Anyway, enjoy this chapter! Like, Vote and Comment!

Bill: Are you kidding me? I only come out at the ending part of the chapter? And I don't even get to show myself!

Me: And is a problem how?

Bill: You better give me more scenes!

Me: I'll try my best. Oh great and powerful dream demon.

Bill: That's more like it.

Me: *rolls my eyes*

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

57.6K 1.9K 44
Now that (Y/N) is friends with the Pines twins; Dipper and Mabel Pines, and also a few others. One major problem still remains, (Y/N)'s identity as a...
399K 14.9K 30
His whole life, Dipper has found no purpose in himself. All he ever is is the ground that everyone else is stepping on while he tries his best to ple...
27.5K 1K 41
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n) along with Eliza (m/n) (l/n) were the daughters of renowned wizard, (f/n) (l/n), that being said, it gave them privileges and multi...
22.4K 963 35
Torture, assassination, and contracts were what you grew up to. You were sold to the Zoldycks and trained to be a killing machine. Your sole purpose;...