Sherloki'd ✓completed

By EvanlynTheAuthor

Sherlock and Loki. Throw together crazy circumstances, an alternate universe, a mixture of Moriarty and an ac... More

An Alliance
"Just Came To Warn You"
Out of the Prison Cell, into the Fire
"Do You Trust Me?"
Rise And Shine
Interrogation
A Game Of Cluedo
HEIMDAAAAAALLLLLL!!!
Stabbing Lessons
A Nightmare Come True
A Vague Haze
Icebreakers
Dangerous (ft. Sam Wilson)
Hulking Out
Deductions
How To Drive Your Chaotic Neutral Sibling Crazy
"The World Hates Me"
The Shipping Queen
A Work of Art
World So Cold (ft. Loki Laufeyson)
Someone Get Me A Shock Blanket
Let It go (ft. Loki Cumberston)
An Apple A Day...
Avengers Assembled
HYDRA's Not The Only Brainwasher Out There
Classic Rooftop Chase
The (Wo)man with the Key is Queen [Part I]
The (Wo)man with the Key is Queen [Part II]
The Shawaffee Shop Finale
Home Is Where They Don't Try To Kill You On Sight
Covers A/N

The Sisterly Entity

452 47 71
By EvanlynTheAuthor

If you get the title's reference you're awesome ;-)

-

Mary jogged up to Sherlock in the passage, matching her pace to his.

"Hi Sherlock, can you do me a fa—"

"We are not shipping Loki and Darcy."

"—vourwaitwhat?"

"Wasn't that what you were going to ask?"

"It was, but why WOULDN'T you ship them? They're so cute together!

"'Cute'?" Sherlock repeated, raising an eyebrow, "a maniac from an alternate universe and a rocket scientist to be?"

"Yes! It's TaserTricks!"

"Sorry Mary, I have other things on my mind. Loki's been doing some research and we might have a way to get back to our universe."

"You mean fix the memory thing?" Mary asked.

"Ummm... yes," Sherlock lied, "except we'd consequently forget everything that happened after we lost our memories."

"So you'd be trading your newer memories in for your old ones? Cool!"

Sherlock stared at her blankly.

"Yes... cool."

He turned away, muttering something about 'normal people's brains.'

"Mary, have you seen Clint?" Loki asked, striding up her with Bucky on his heels, the latter gripping a sketchbook.

"I can't say I have," Mary muttered, "not recently, anyway. Have you tried the broom cupboard downstairs?"

"I'll go take a look," Loki grinned, gesturing for Bucky to keep up.

"Don't forget to come back when the bell rings!" Mary yelled after him.

"It won't ring for another four minutes," Sherlock answered coolly, "with those long legs, he'll be back long before then."

Mary laughed.

Irene came up on the other side of Sherlock, also matching her strides to his.

"Sherlock, I was wondering if I could have a word with you?"

Sherlock glanced at Mary.

"Were you done?"

"Yes yes!" Mary grinned, "go ahead, Irene. I'll go keep an eye on WinterFrost."

She turned and dashed after Loki and Bucky quickly, and Sherlock frowned.

"What on earth was that? I didn't chase her away, did I?"

Irene shrugged.

"She's Mary, who knows what's going through her head. What I was going to ask was — have you seen Darcy?"

"Mary asked you too?"

"Asked me what?"

"Oh nevermind."

Irene raised an eyebrow.

"Tell me."

Sherlock sighed.

"Mary is going around 'shipping' people. She's got Loki planned with Darcy, and apparently she's recruiting people to help her make it happen."

"Who do you think she ships you with?" 

"Knowing Mary," Sherlock raised his eyes to the ceiling, "I would say the Solar System."

"Well then," Irene laughed, "you might want to get that 'rocket scientist to be' to build you a rocket so long."

They were silent for a moment, and then the bell rang.

"Right; Physics," Irene stated, "let's get up those stairs."

Sherlock had barely set foot on the first stair when a hurricane of black and green stormed past him — Loki and Bucky racing up the stairs.

"Wait for me!" Mary shouted, running after them.

"Why the rush?" Darcy enquired.

"Darce, there you are!" Irene smiled, "can I ask you something?"

Sherlock glanced at Mary, running up the stairs, and followed suit, leaving Irene and Darcy to talk.

He'd be able to catch up with Mary.

He probably wouldn't catch up to Bucky and Loki though.

But that was a minor loss.

-

Loki leaned his head on his arms, threatening to fall asleep on his school desk.

"Loki, don't fall asleep," Sherlock whispered.

"Stay out of it sociopath," Loki hissed back.

Sherlock glanced at their Physics teacher — James Rhodes — who certainly wasn't paying attention. He was watching something on his computer with headphones on. Tony and Anderson were making use of the teacher's distraction by having a heated discussion about who would win in a battle between Batman and Iron Man.

"Have you figured out any more theories?" Sherlock whispered back, and Loki lifted his head.

"Well, I think if we can electrocute the Casket with enough voltage to kill us, that'd do the trick."

"What would that do?"

"Send the Casket to our universe," Loki answered mockingly, "and our universe's Casket to this universe."

"But not us with it."

"No, we'd have to be touching it. And there's no way we could even come close to something with that amount of voltage and survive."

"So... not that then?"

"No of course not, unless you have a deathwish."

There was a moment's silence.

"Any more ideas? Can't we travel on the similarity of the atomic structures or something?"

"Unless you want to go sub-atomic, I advise you avoid even trying that."

Loki yawned, dropping his head back onto his arms.

"And your Heimdall can't use the Casket as a key for the Bifrost instead of the sword?"

"No," Loki replied curtly.

Heimdall.

Sherlock sighed.

Heimdall.

"Well, I suppose—"

"What we could do..." Loki began slowly, and Sherlock raised an eyebrow.

"... we could ask the Heimdall of this world if he knows of a Bifrost."

Sherlock's mouth dropped open slightly.

"How did we not think of that?"

"SILENCE PLEASE!" Mr. Rhodes demanded, taking off his headphones as he issued the order. 

"Let's go find him after school," Loki suggested.

"Why not just skip school?" Sherlock whispered back.

Loki glanced at Rhodes, who had already put his headphones back on.

"Interesting to hear that coming from you," he noted.

"We have English next," Sherlock admitted, "and you know Magnussen has a hatred for me greater than, well, a cat's hatred for water."

Loki nodded slowly.

"But if Magnussen reports it, the trouble following might well not be worth it," he added,"and any excuse we could come up with would be dismissed due to our reputation as 'the trouble twins'."

"Mister Rhodes, Loki and Sherlock won't shut up!" a tall pale girl in the front complained.

Mr Rhodes took off his headphones again.

"What did you say, Helena?" he asked the black-haired girl.

The girl next to her, equally pale but with brown hair instead of black, rolled her eyes.

"She said that Sherlock and Loki's chatter is distracting us from our work."

Mr Rhodes nodded.

"All right twins, you heard them. Keep the discussing to a minimum, please."

He put his headphones back on, and Tony grinned.

"If I was a teacher, I'd watch movies during the lessons too."

"Shut up Anthony," Helena snapped.

Tony rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Helena," he mimicked, but he stayed quiet after that.

"Helena..." Sherlock muttered, "then the girl next to her must be Eurus. Can't say I've seen either of them before."

Loki squinted at them, and then shook his head.

"Me either. But they could both use some decent conditioner — look how thin and straggly their hair is."

"Loki, we're not in some fashion show," Sherlock grinned, "although you're definitely right."

At that moment the girl that they assumed was called Eurus turned around, narrowing her eyes at the two of them. Sherlock and Loki exchanged a glance, and shrugged. She scowled, whispering 'I'll get you two later'.

"Should we be worried?" Loki asked sideways to Sherlock.

"Probably." Sherlock shrugged.

"Just out of curiosity..." Loki began, "have you ever faked your death before?"

Sherlock frowned.

"No, why?"

"You should try it," Loki advised, "it's by far the most efficient way to figure out who cares about you and who doesn't."

"Maybe I'll try it sometime," Sherlock nodded to himself, "but... I wouldn't want to hurt John unnecessarily."

Loki snorted.

"See, that's why I'm a villain, and not a hero. Sentiment."

"Sentiment is not something I care for," Sherlock replied, "and look who's talking!"

"The person that killed eighty people in two days," Loki replied calmly.

"The Battle of New York was a hoax, Loki!" Sherlock hissed.

"No it wasn't!" Loki hissed back, "I WAS THERE, I LED IT!"

"Really? Then tell me — how could you possibly have made a portal in the sky for those monsters to fly through?"

"They're called the Chitauri, and I used the Tesseract."

"The Tessewhat?"

"Tesseract," Loki repeated, "The Space Stone. Come on Sherlock, this is basic knowledge. Oh wait," he sneered, "not for mortals, it's not."

Sherlock snorted.

"Space is irrelevant. I don't have space in my Mind Palace for the Solar System."

"Well good luck getting back then," Loki snapped, "because I suppose you don't have space for my help either, seeing I'm from space and all."

Sherlock rolled his eyes.

"By the East Wind, you're delusional Loki."

"Do I look like a madman to you?"

"Yes."

"Good, that was the idea."

They sat in stubborn silence for a while, glaring at one another.

"The... the East Wind?" Loki asked eventually.

"Villain from a childhood story," Sherlock mumbled, and Loki smirked.

"So you had space in your memory for that?" he enquired jokingly, sparking a small smile on Sherlock's face.

"That was important," Sherlock replied.

Loki glanced once more at Helena and Eurus.

"I feel like we should know them," he muttered, "I'm sure I don't, but there's something about them... something threatening..."

Sherlock followed his gaze and nodded.

"We'll figure it out," he decided.

"I should hope so," Loki muttered.

The bell rang.

"Right," Loki started, throwing his notes and books into his schoolbag as quickly as he could, "I need to go. We have English now, and I want to get a seat next to Barnes, I promised to help him out.  Good luck with Magnussen."

Sherlock smirked.

"Thanks Loki."

"For what, wishing you good luck?"

"Thanks for everything."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
231K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
311K 10.2K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...