Sonata (Harry Styles FanFicti...

By ElleRoseBooks

*Written in 2014* Book One in the Darien Grace Chronicles He was my siren song and all other melodies just se... More

A Note to All Readers
1. Professor McKenney Will Not Be Able To Instruct This Semester's Course
2. Yes Sir.
3. Do You Have No Shame?
4. It's Not A Drought...
5. Eyes Up, Styles
6. Who Is She?
7. Is It Working?
8. Drink Up, Dari.
9. I'll Take My Chances.
10. It's A Rush
11. Risk It?
12. Time Out
13. Poor Little Fido
14. You're One of a Kind, Darien Grace
15. You Speak French?
16. Interesting Choice
17. Live a Little
18. Don't Fold On Me Now
19. I Was Hooked
20. Make Terrible Choices!
21. Loved the Stamina
22. Keeps Me Warm At Night
Full Character Map
23. Why Do You Do That?
24. Say It Again.
25. Don't Ask, Don't Tell
26. Jesus Forgives
27. Patience Is A Virtue
28. Poppy and Petunia
29. The Jury's Still Out
30. Predator vs. Prey
31. Show Me Your Teeth
32. Naughty Or Nice
33. Wish And Command
34. Infinite Nirvana
35. Veni, Vidi, Vici
36. God Save The Queen
37. Sex-R-Us
38. Otherwise
39. Curiosity And Cats
40. Regret
41. Deep Breath
42. As You Wish
43. Another Time
44. Happy?
46. Do-Over
47. Secrets And Surprises
48. That Song-?
49. What Are The Stakes?
50. It Was All Nonsense
51. What Are You Up To?
52. Humor Me
53. Behave Yourself
54. Solla Sollew
55. Epilogue
Concerto Chapter 1. Numb *Sneak Peek*
SONATA FOR KINDLE

45. I'll Do What I Like

163K 4.7K 1K
By ElleRoseBooks

Darien Grace

It took around three cups of 'Poison' and a couple shots, but eventually he began to loosen up. I swore it was like trying to convince the Pope that fun wasn't actually sinful. It was truly entertaining watching him try and interact with the DC guys and their chosen conquests for the night. He kept looking to me for reassurance; it was kind of adorable really— a poor, little, lost puppy.

"And the student becomes the teacher. Watch and learn, darling," I giggled, pecking him on the cheek before leading him into a different part of the house. My original destination had been one of the many kegs. Someone yelled about there being a Boat Race and I all but dislocated his shoulder hauling him off in the other direction. Boat Races were my shit. I never lost. Jas and Amara must have heard the all-call as well, because they were among those crowded around the dining room table. Greg and Jeff were standing on top of it, waiting for the crowd of people to calm down.

"Jake! Get the music!" Jeff yelled out over the din and automatically the music died down to a low buzz in the background.

"Alright, before we start— a few rules!" Greg called out, surveying the crowd of costumed drunks from his elevated position.

"Fuck the rules!" Jas hooted, earning cheers from the crowd.

Greg shot her a glare, but continued as if she hadn't said anything at all, "We need two teams of eight and everyone needs a cup full of beer! My VP, Jeff, and I will give you the okay if you have the right amount. Everyone's cups must be full up to a centimeter below the rim. Now, I need two team captains?" Immediately, I rushed forward and climbed up onto the table next to Greg with the help of a few of Delta Chi's finest. Greg just grinned at me and shook his head.

"Okay then," he laughed, " We have Ren and...." he scanned the crowd, a ghost of a smile on his lips. He knew that I wouldn't follow any of his rules, I never did. "...Kade! Pick your teams! You have five minutes and then we'll start!" I couldn't help but grin like a maniac. Kade and I had gone head to head before and I won every time. He had a case of wounded pride, which meant this game would be interesting as hell.

"Jas, Amara—get your asses over here!" I shouted, stamping my foot for emphasis.

Jas was by my side immediately, hauling Amara behind her. She saluted me, "At your service, madam!"

"Greg, you're with me."

"Ren, you know I can't. Someone has to keep you honest," He laughed, his eye still trained on Amara. He sure as hell wanted to play; he was just looking for an excuse.

"I'm sure Jeffery has it covered, don't you?" I cooed, looking to the frat's VP standing next to us on the table.

"I think I've got everything more than covered." He grinned back at me, his seedy expression making my skin crawl. Drunk Jeff was bad, but crossfaded Jeff made for a disaster waiting to happen.

"Fine, you win," Greg chuckled, holding his hands up in surrender, "Pick your other three, Captain."

I grinned at him, pecking him on the cheek before surveying the crowded room.

"Hey, Kade! I've got a recruit for you!" Jas cheered, winding her way through the crown to steer Harry towards the enemy.

"Jas! He was my next pick!" I howled, faux anger coloring my voice. Jas raised an eyebrow at me, a ghost of a smile curving her lips. It was like she could read my mind. I'd been trying to figure out a way to get Kade to pick him. I wanted Harry to play, but more than that I wanted to kick his ass. I knew that if I'd suggested him to Kade myself, it never would have worked. I'd sabotaged his teams before by feeding him shit recruits. He'd learned not to listen to me by now, but he took sincere pride in stealing my prized picks away from me.

Harry just looked to me and shrugged, a goofy grin on his face; the kid was finally starting to enjoy himself. I had to stifle my returning smile; he really was adorable when he wasn't acting like a stuffy sixty-year-old man.

Oh, sweetie, you have no idea what you're in for.

"Who's this?" Kade asked, his overloud voice carrying across the room towards me.

"Ren's latest," Jas shrugged, glancing my way.

"And you're giving him to me because...?"

"You're going to need all the help you can get," she snorted, spinning on her heel before heading back my way. The two men shook hands and Harry was handed a solo cup full of beer—I knew we were in. Without pausing I gathered the rest of my usual recruits and my team was set. They all knew the drill. I was a shit loser, so accordingly, we never lost—- never.

"Avengers, assemble!" I shouted, a ridiculous grin splitting my face as adrenaline began to pulse through me.

"I hope you can chug that," Amara laughed, looking between our mixed team and Kade's strictly testosterone fueled bunch. If we were playing any other game, there was no doubt that they'd win. They were massive and looked as if they could each down an entire keg without breaking a sweat.

"Oh, I think we have it covered," Jas smirked, sidling up next to me. I grinned back at her before turning to my team.

"Alright, ladies and gents! As captain, I'll be anchoring with Greg and Jas. Pussy ass b.itches to the front and those that can handle their shit in the middle!" In a flurry of drunken movements, they assembled into our rowing team and we took our places on the ground, alternating genders as we went.

"Up to your usual tricks, Dari?" Greg chuckled for only me to hear. He pulled me forward by my ankles and wrapping my legs around his in the same fashion as everyone else. I could literally feel Harry's piercing glare boring into the side of my skull— I chose to ignore it. It wasn't like I was going to end up getting down and dirty with anyone other than him tonight, so he needed to cool his shit.

"I have no idea what you're implying, Gregory Davies," I laughed, taking the cup of frothy liquid from the initiate that had been roped into catering my team.

"Just promise me we're winning. I'll never live this shit down otherwise."

"Jesus, Davies, do you have such little faith?" I thumped the shell of his ear and I didn't even have to see his face to know that he was wearing a grin that matched my own. I didn't bother paying attention to what Kade was doing with his team. Tonight's game meant more than the other's had. There wasn't a chance in hell that I was losing to the Darling Professor. I needed him nice and wound up for the evening of physical exertion I had planned. I had a week full of missed opportunities to make up for.

"Teams at their marks!" Jeff yelled.

"Hey, Kade!" I laughed, calling across the room to the cocky bastard, "Care to make this interesting?"

"What do you have in mind, Grace?"

"Loser takes the naked lap!" I shouted, making sure that my voice was loud enough for the majority of the party's guests to hear. There was an uneasy murmuring that arose from the two teams, but the rest of the house erupted into wild cheering. Harry flat out gaped at me. I just rolled my eyes. It was like he couldn't believe that I'd even suggest such a thing. I'd done worse over the years; the naked lap was a cakewalk in comparison.

"Are you sure you haven't already had enough to drink, Ren?" Kade asked, incredulous, "Can you even make it through this game without losing your shit?"

"Oh, please. Even black out I could still kick your ass. So are we going to do this or are you going to bitch out on me again?" I'd suggested the naked lap before and he'd totally backed down. I didn't know if he had been scared to show what he was packing or if he hadn't wanted to be humiliated further— either way, no one had gotten naked for the sole purpose of a making good on a bet. I mean, I'd gotten naked regardless, but that had been for a completely different reason.

"Fuck yeah we are. I've been dying to see that hot little ass naked for years!"

I raised an eyebrow at him, my gaze darting to Harry. His mood was steadily darkening and he was fuming, his free hand balling up into a fist at his side.

"Atta boy!" I called toward Kade before turning yet again to Harry, "You ready, Baby?" I murmured and he just rolled his eyes; the muscle in the side of his jaw was ticking with poorly veiled anger. I smirked at him before blowing him a kiss and turning back to face Jeff.

"If you two are finished wasting my time, let's get this shit started!" Jeff roared, "Captains, are you ready?" Kade and I both cheered our assent, holding our cups in the air.

"On your mark! Get Set! Chug!" The DC heading off my team took his cup and downed it as fast as he could, but it wasn't fast enough. Kade's team took an immediate lead. By the time it got to Amara, we were a cup and a half behind. She downed hers faster than I would have thought possible and upended the empty cup on her head.

"I can't wait to see your hot ass take a lap around my house," Kade yelled to me, a grotesque grin stretching his face.

"Whose house did you say it was?" I laughed, the guy right in front of Jas struggling to finish his cup.

"Oh, come on, Ren! You've seen this coming for a while. Just give up already!"

"Sweetie, this shit is just getting interesting," I purred, the knowledge of what was about to happen splitting my face into a wicked grin.

"Hey, Kade!" Jas yelled, drawing everyone's attention towards her, "I hope you're used to the cold." With that, she winked at him, took a sip from her beer and upended the still full cup of all over her chest. She smirked devilishly at him, letting it soak through her black-feathered bustier, "Oops?" She giggled, placing her now empty glass on top of her head.

The entire house erupted into wild cheering; Kade was glaring at me. Greg just shook his head, grinning, before downing his beer in several large gulps. We were neck and neck now, Harry finishing his just seconds after Greg; he'd missed Jas's show entirely. He shot me a self-satisfied smirk. I just grinned back before blowing him a kiss and mimicking Jas's actions, dowsing my entire body in the foamy alcohol. Laughing ridiculously, I shook out my hair and sent a wink to Kade before setting my completely empty solo cup on top of my head. I threw my arms into the air with a loud cheer.

"And who else saw that coming?" Jeff chuckled darkly, "Still reigning champion, Ren Grace!" His eyes devoured my drenched body, making my skin crawl. Kade was raging and Harry's eyes were glued to my chest. I knew what I must look like. My slip of a dress was now plastered to my skin, sticking and wet from the alcohol I'd just doused myself in. My curls were limp and dripping, my nipples standing at stark attention from the chill of the beer through the thin black fabric— I couldn't stop smiling.

"Awe, poor boys. Better strip down," Jas giggled, sauntering forward. She ran two of her fingers along her bust before bringing them to her lips and sucking the beer off in a slow motion. I had to give it to her— the girl was a fast learner. Three years ago, she wouldn't have even imagined doing something like that in her wildest dreams. She was truly a wonder to behold and having the two of us together, in our element... well, shit got interesting.

"I'm definitely looking forward to this show," I assented, coming to stand in front of the Darling Professor. I threw my arm around Jas's shoulders. Harry was about as pissed as Kade and I could see the temper that he hardly ever released rolling in his darkened hazel eyes. He was pissed.

"Hey, Dari? I think I have a little something like right in here," Jas giggled, motioning towards her chest and neck with one hand.

I quirked an eyebrow up at her, smirking wildly, "I think I can get that for you," I purred. Ducking my head, I ran my tongue slowly across the tops of her breasts and up her neck in a torturously slow motion. I could feel the tension in the room building steadily. I knew that there were multiple pairs of eyes boring into us during our little display; it was nothing new for us. We always pulled some shit to wind the guys up even more; lord only knew it was easy enough.

When I pulled away, Jas just winked at me and I knew it had worked. I could practically feel the amplified waves of animosity pouring off of the Darling Professor. Grinning, I slowly spun around, throwing my arm around Jas's waist.

"Better, dear?"

"Much. Thank you, honey."

"Alright, you two cut it out. Half the guys already had hard ons from your other performance," Greg laughed, coming up behind us, his arm around Amara. My heart automatically warmed at the sight.

Atta boy, Davies.

"Oh, boo! Only half?" Jas pouted, readjusting her soaking top and the C's threatening to spill out of the skimpy fabric.

"Might need to up your game, McKenney," Greg teased, turning to Kade, "Time to make good, dude. You're the one who made a deal with the devil."

"I'm not doing shit," Kade spat.

"You back down now and your entire brotherhood is going to see you as the bitch you really are," I goaded, crossing my arms defiantly across my chest.

"Bullshit. You fucking cheated; I don't have to—."

"Like any one of these horny fuckers are going to complain about this?" Jas laughed, motioning at our drenched forms. Her top was ruined, the feathers bunching together to reveal the thin mesh beneath. Unlike me, Jas was all boobs; I swore the girl had to be off balance half the time— she was totally top heavy. "Quit bitching and strip." The rest of his team had already shed a few layers, grumbling a slew of curses under their breath, but they'd honored their part of the bet.

"A good captain always goes down with his ship," I purred, winking at Kade before stalking forward and sealing my lips to Harry's. He held onto me tighter than necessary, deepening the kiss, his tongue punishing mine. He pulled away, capturing my bottom lip between his teeth and tugging harshly before moving his lips to the shell of my ear.

"When I get back, I'm going to rip you out of this thing," He tugged sharply on the skirt of my dress, "and fuck you into oblivion."

"I'll hold you to that, darling." He had to know that a threat like that didn't scare me at all— it made my blood sing. His dark side was so goddamn libidinous. He needed to let that man off his leash more often so we could play. Greg had never been into the kinky shit like I was— I just couldn't help it. There was something about teasing disaster that called to me. I wanted to see just how far I could take shit before it was too much. My limits were far beyond that of normality. The dark was a part of me— it was provocative and inviting. It fed my soul in a way that I could only trace back to my origins and the cause of my skin hunger. I was inexplicably called to the darkness; I needed it and Harry's was strong. Holy fucking s.hit, it was strong and I loved it.

Rolling his eyes, he spun on his heel and stalked to the back of the house, yanking his shirt up over his head at his nape. He was a flurry of gorgeously rippling back muscles; it made my mouth water in anticipation. Yup, this had definitely been a good idea. Taking Jas's hand, we ran to the front of the house to watch the show.

"You, madam, performed marvelously. A true talent!" I crowed dramatically, jumping up and down, pecking her on her cheek.

"Thank you, thank you," she giggled, bowing several times. I smiled broadly. I hadn't realized how much I missed shit like this. I'd been so preoccupied with Harry and the mound of shit that being with him entailed that I hadn't really been doing the rest of the things that I loved— the things that made college, college. The last party I'd been to, aside from that one random night at the bars, had been over a month ago. Last year, I'd had at least two or three parties every weekend.

A loud shriek of whoops and cat-calls went up as Kade's team rounded the house at a full sprint. It was a hoard of toned men, all running without a stitch of clothing. I caught Harry's furious glare; he was towards the front of the pack, his tattoos identifying him immediately without any real effort on my part. Jas and I each sent out a shrill whistle as he passed before erupting into fits of wild, raucous laughter. We lived for this shit.

"So, now that you have him naked and wound up, do you think you'll even make it back to the house?"

"Not a chance in hell. I already have a standing round of 'dibs' on Greg's Master Bath," I laughed, wringing out a bit of the beer that had soaked into my dress.

"Classy," Jas scoffed, shaking her head.

"Oh, shove it, we both know that this won't be the first time. Greg and I had a knack for disappearing during these things," I laughed, waving her away before heading back into the house to wait for the return of the Darling Professor. The entire atmosphere of the room changed when his brooding form stalked inside. He hadn't even bothered to button his pants or fasten his belt. They were hanging dangerously low over his hips, his shirt slung over one incredibly toned shoulder, revealing his down-right likable v-line. The black ink swirled deliciously across the top of chest and around his right arm— darkening his entire aura. Sweat slid in rivulets down his heated skin, his chest rising and falling, whether from anger or exertion it was impossible to tell. He pushed his wild hair up off of his face with one hand before stalking toward me. My breath caught in my throat. A menacing expression contorted his fallen angel's features. He was in no way the Darling Professor with the heart wrenching promise of 'Otherwise', but every bit the dark Adonis I'd met during my first week of class.

"I believe that I have a promise I need to make good on," he growled, one hand shooting forward to wrap around my waist. His long fingers dug into my hip, yanking me into him. His change of mood was shocking but not at all unwelcome. We'd both come alive since that first day, welcoming in thoughts, emotions, and actions we'd never before considered plausible. With wide eyes, I stared up at his towering height. I was completely spellbound, the world falling away. There was only him. I couldn't give a flying fuck for the rest of the party or the people there— they simply didn't matter.

"That you do," I breathed, still staring unmoving up at him, lost in the never-ending depths of his hazel eyes. A slow, lopsided smirk spread its way across his face and I could feel my expression mirror his. Anticipation and excitement replaced uneasy frustration and giddy alcoholism.

"This way, darling." Taking his hand, I led him up the first flight of stairs and down the hall. I knew this house like the back of my hand. I'd spent more than my fair share of time here my Freshman year and during the past week. Greg's master suite was the last room at the end of the hall. He'd replaced the heavy oaken door since Harry had kicked it in last month.

The second we passed the threshold, all of our remaining self-control disintegrated in a sharp snap of motion. We collided, limbs tangling together as we fought our way to the bathroom. I'd wanted kinky shower sex before and I'd been shot down. I sure as hell was going to get it this time.

We fell into our established pattern, both of us fighting for control before submitting to the other at one time or the next. I gave into him and let him spin me, shoving me into the shower. I stumbled backwards until my back connected with the cool tile of the walk in bath. He stood just outside, glaring at me. His chest heaved with some unnamed emotion and I would be lying if I said that I wasn't at least slightly intimidated. I'd never seen him this way— he was so dark and distant; it was frightening and so goddamn erotic all at the same time.

"Turn on the water," he ground out, slowly sliding the thick brown leather belt out from the loops of his jeans, the muscles in his arms and chest flexing.

"Ruin this dress and I'll kill you," I warned, obeying his command. I needed to wash the alcohol out of the delicate fabric, but in the mood that he was in, I couldn't be sure that he wouldn't actually rip me out of it.

"I'll do what I like."

"Fuck that shit. You pop a single seam and I'll take the farm." My voice rose slightly to be heard over the pounding of the heated water all around me. It drenched me, the dark fabric of my dress plastering itself against every curve and dip of my body. He nodded slightly, the only affirmation I got that he'd heard my threat. I wasn't fucking kidding; this dress cost a fortune. It would be one thing if I ruined it. That would be on my drunk ass, but he if did it... yeah, no. Not okay.

"That was quite a show you put on," he murmured, slowly extracting one leg after the other from his jeans. He let them fall in a heap to the floor along with his belt, tee, and soon after, his briefs. With excruciating and deliberate slowness, he took his already hardened length in his hand, stroking it from the tip all the way to the end of his shaft. He look was that of a predator— it made my blood heat. Even from my spot several feet away, it was impossible to see any of the gold I knew to reside in his irises— his pupils completely dilated. Warning bells sounded in my head, but I ignored them. This was dark and this was everything I needed. I sucked in a sharp breath, trying and failing to steady my frayed nerves.

Stella was prostrate, begging for all she was worth.

"I'm not quite sure you understand what that did to me." He took one large step forward. He was still several agonizing feet away from me, the water overheating my skin. I was practically panting with need and he was drawing shit out. Fucking foreplay. Couldn't he see that I did all of that shit just so that we could end up here fucking— not talking?

"I was very tempted to throw your ass over my shoulder, and leave so that I could spank the goddamn shit out of you in private after you pulled your little stunt in the race." Holy fucking shit. I was suddenly angry and more than a little disappointed that he didn't follow through with those dangerously attractive inclinations. That would have been... interesting— very interesting.

"Why didn't you?" I challenged, cocking an eyebrow up at him, my face schooled into stony passivity.

"Anticipation, baby. It's all about anticipation."

"Is that why you're moving slower than an eighty-year-old woman?"

"I'd prefer to refer to it as taking my time— savoring the moment."

"I'd rather savor an orgasm," I shot back, crossing my arms over my chest in defiance. He chuckled darkly, continuing to stalk towards me at that same snails pace.

"We need to work on your patience."

"Gods, you sound like John. Please, Big Daddy, teach me some manners," I crooned, putting on the thickest southern belle accent I could muster. I'd made a sincere effort to ditch that drawling accent when I moved in with the McKenney's; the only thing I hadn't been able to shake, though, had been 'y'all'. It was flat out impossible.

His eyes narrowed at me and finally he was so close that I could feel the heat of his body radiating off onto mine, "Manners, etiquette, obedience— this will be quite the educational experience," he murmured. hHis lips were just centimeters from my own, his hot breath fanning out over me, but he'd yet to physically touch me. He hadn't touched me since he'd shoved me in here and I was aching.

"I'm shit at obedience."

"Oh, believe me, I've noticed." A hit of a grin tugged at the corners of his mouth.

"So what are you planning on doing about it?" He was silent for several moments and I snagged my bottom lip between my teeth in nervous anticipation. I was wound up so tightly I knew that one touch was all it would take to make me combust. The effect that this lone man had on my body and mind was completely exclusive and impossible. I was more than willing to do whatever it took to please him— the clarity and actuality of that fact was startling.

"Oh, there will be many lessons," he muttered, dipping his head to run the tip of his nose up my neck, along my jaw and up the side of my face. My heart was hammering in my chest at the scarce contact. My fingers itched to reach out and take control, but I held them at bay. I was curious to see where he was going with all of this.

"I find it's best to take control early on without revealing your entire hand." His words danced across my slicked skin, his voice vibrating gently in my ears.

"I wouldn't call this taking control, I'd call it curious experimentation on my part."

He ignored my comment.

"Would you care for a demonstration?"

"Oh, darling, you read my—." His mouth crashed down onto mine, swallowing the rest of my sentence, effectively cutting me off. His tongue grazed harshly against my bottom lip and I opened up to him willingly. His hands furiously explored my body; one finally coming to rest at the nape of my neck, holding me to him. His other dug firmly into my hip, rolling me against his straining length. My hands wound their way around his stony abdomen and chest before circling to the backs of his shoulders. I dug my nails into his flesh and ran them down the length of his back, leaving stark red trails in their wake. I swallowed the low, guttural moan that my actions earned. I took his bottom lip between my teeth and tugged— mimicking his earlier actions.

"For fuck's sake woman," he growled, glaring down at me with impossibly dark eyes. One hand slid down between us to probe my swollen clit. Stella was aching with unspent tension. She'd been ready and rearing ever since the 'special guest' had stepped foot in Daniel's earlier and she'd yet to have her release.

We were both turned on and frustrated. We needed to kick this up a couple notches. With torturous lethargy, he slid one long, skilled finger inside of me— testing, pumping, probing. I ducked my head, resting my cheek against his chest as he continued to tease us further. Muscles deep inside of me strained slightly as he pushed another finger in, building his pace. Struggling to hold on, I bit back my moan. It had been years since someone had been able to give me a decent orgasm just by finger fucking. Most guys had shitty fucking personal hygiene and nails down there were not fun at all.

He curled his fingers forward suddenly, hitting Stella at her most vulnerable point and a shudder went through me as I fought off the killer fucking orgasm I could feel building steadily. I didn't want to come this way. I'd been celibate for an entire week and I was not going to come in the same way that I could if I were by myself at home with good ol' Charlie. No, not going to happen.

One dick induced orgasm please! Stella and I both cheered in unison.

"You better fucking have one, like now," I panted, digging my nails further into the flesh of his arms. I was balancing precariously on the edge and I knew that it would only take a few more precious motions and it would be game over.

"Oh, no, baby. Patience, remember?" I dug my nails into him further at his words, clenching my jaw. Lifting my head, I glared at him.

"Harry, I swear to fucking god—."

"Quite now, don't make me silence that pretty little mouth." He swirled his fingers inside of me, pumping furiously— his thumb circled my clit. He curled his fingers one final time, punishing my clit with the movement of his thumb and I shattered. My entire body shook as I rode out my orgasm, struggling to control the euphoria coursing through me. Muscles deep inside of Stella clenched and released, contracting in spasms of pure pleasure. I bit down hard on my lip, determined not to make a sound. I was pissed the fuck off at him and whatever 'patience' I did possess was gone. He hadn't played by the rules.

Now, it was my turn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 157 22
Hi. Welcome to the fandom.
368 37 18
"I just don't want you to be near it okay?" Rebecca said. "She has a name," Harry said angrily. BOOK 1 OF 3: "Don't get angry with me! You're the o...
1.8K 47 42
He was my property, my escape from reality, but all I know is that he never loved me. (hescanfly 2013)
43.1K 822 48
these one-shots were written back in 2014! my first language isn't english so I apologize for all of the mistakes :) {slowly editing}