8. Drink Up, Dari.

"Gregory Davies, are you trying to get me drunk?" I quipped, flashing him a genuine smile.

"Is it working?"

"Oh darling. I'm a marathon runner. That was like taking a jog down the streets."

"To the kitchen then," he chuckled, taking my hand and leading me away from the steadily growing line for the keg in the living room.

The nagging in the back of my mind had intensified and I swore I could feel eyes burning into the back of my skull. It was like the atmosphere in the room had changed and a thrill raced up my spine. No, he couldn't be here. Darling Professor wouldn't be caught dead in even the slightest bit of leather and that was precisely the reason I'd come. I needed a night to forget about the sexual torture unfolding in the damned classroom. Greg could help me forget. Greg would willingly help me forget. It was just going to take a bit of convincing and a hell of a lot of alcohol.

Darien Grace

"Never have I ever... puked all over the Dean of Admissions," Greg said, baby blues taunting me, daring me to deny it.

"Fuck you, Greg. Revenge is a bitch," I laughed, shaking my head before downing the shot of Captain Morgan. It fucking sucked but there was no way I was about to pussy out and go for the Malibu like the boobs for brains sluts Delta Chi usually catered to.

"Give it your best shot, Grace," he challenged, refilling my glass before lifting his beer bottle to his lips.

"Alright, Davies, never have I ever gotten it on with a transexual." Beer flew everywhere as he struggled to retain his composure, the entire kitchen roared with laughter.

"Fuck, Ren! We didn't actually have sex!"

"Only because you stopped when you saw her dick. Come on Greggie, it's okay to admit that you were the slightest bit curious. This is a safe place, we won't judge you."

"I'm not fucking gay, you of all people should know that."

"I don't know, all of that leather is a bit contradictory, don't you think?"

"Just go fuck and make up already you two, the desperation in here is killing my buzz," Frank, one of the other DC's groaned.

"You're just pissed because the only action you'll be getting tonight will be from good ol' righty there," Greg groaned before turning his glaring gaze back to me.

"Just take the shot, Davies. Don't be a bitch about it," I teased, readjusting my top, grinning wickedly to myself as his eyes followed my movements. Honestly, I felt kind of bad to be playing him like that but he was a good fuck and he wouldn't judge me if my skills were a bit rusty. He really was a keeper.

"Fine, but you better be ready. I'm out for blood, Grace," rolling his eyes, he downed the shot, refilling his glass all in a matter of seconds.

"Now that the domestic is over, Kat it's your turn," Frank said, running his hand up the practically nude bottle-blonde next to him. I had to choke down the urge to barf when she giggled and batted her eyes at him before stroking over-manicured fingers across her orange chin.

"Uhhhh, never have I ever had sex in public," she cheered.

"Bullshit," I snorted. Black rimmed eyes narrowed in on me.

"Take the shot, Ren," she hissed.

"What the hell makes you think I have?"

"We all know you're a world class slut. I've heard the stories."

"Looks like someone doesn't understand the difference between fact and fiction. Try picking up a book every once in a while." My hands curled into fists and I was about .5 from leaping across the table and wrapping my hands around her orange throat.

"Does a bathroom count?" Greg laughed nervously, yanking me up from my seat and pulling me down into his lap where he unceremoniously locked one cinderblock arm around my waist, trapping me there.

"Yes,"Frank answered for his blonde bimbo.

"Drink up, Dari," he muttered in my ear, holding my glass out to me.

"Fuck you, Davies," I growled, glaring at the walking, talking carrot across from me as I swallowed every freaking drop of the burning liquid.

"Called it," she grinned, pecking Frank on the cheek. He rolled his eyes slightly and it lessened my momentary hatred for him—only slightly— knowing that he was getting just as annoyed with her as we were.

"I'm going to kill her," I grumbled, digging my nails into Greg's forearm. I knew I was close to drawing blood, but he didn't flinch.

"She'd just get insta-tan on your pretty little top and that would piss you off even more," he teased, trailing kisses across my neck. Something stirred in my stomach and I could literally see Stella stretch slowly, blinking her eyes, a lazy smirk curling her chapped lips. "Come on, let's get out of here before she has to sell the farm to pay for your dry cleaning." I rolled my eyes, but let him set me on my feet, still keeping a restraining arm curled around my waist.

"Hey, Franky," I called out over my shoulder just before we left the kitchen, "I'd be careful if I were you. Wouldn't want to catch something you can't wash off." The blonde carrot's jaw hit the ground and I blew her a parting middle fingered kiss.

"Remind me to never piss you off," Greg chuckled, pulling me tighter against his massive frame. From this angle my head hit the middle of his massive chest, and I was glad he couldn't see my expression.

"Where are we going?"I asked, praying that he'd give me the million dollar answer.

"Upstairs, you need to cool off, Baby Girl. The last thing I need is someone calling the cops because of a chick fight. DC can't take any more underaged drinking citations."

"I don't know what you're talking about, Davies. I have my fake and I'm practically twenty-one already, anyway."

"Halloween is still a month away, besides, the rent-a-cops don't do 'practically'."

"Bastards."

"Maybe you should drop a note in the suggestion box."

"That thing is already overflowing," I laughed as he finally released me, pulling out his keys to unlock his door.

"That transexual line was taking it a bit far, Dari."

"Oh shut up, you pulled the homosexual card last week while Steven and Petre were in the same room, might I add," I snorted, flinging myself onto his unmade king sized bed.

"Fair point."

"You really should try this thing called cleaning every once in a while, it's like a whole new world."

"This is a frat house, Ren, no one expects it to be clean. Anyway, you have no right to criticize." I shrugged my shoulders, crawling forward to settle myself back down into his lap as soon as he sat down.

"What's wrong, Baby Girl?" He cooed, gently twirling a lock of my hair around his fingers.

"I just... I've just missed you," I whispered, ignoring the pang of traitorous guilt. Stella was already over halfway through the primping process, decked out in her best black lingerie. She'd kill me if I backed out now— hell, we'd both die if we didn't find a reprieve tonight.

Suck it up, Grace. It's just a fuck, he will forgive you eventually.

"I missed you too."

Slowly, I put my hand to his cheek, angling his face towards me, "Kiss me."

"You're drunk."

"You're full of shit. Just kiss me, dammit," I choked out a laugh and forced a smile. Before he could protest again, I sealed my lips to his and we were lost.