accidental fate. kth 「 comple...

By idkimtkae

I had accidentally taken a photo of a beautiful girl. I then looked up to see who I had taken a photo of. The... More

Authors note
O n e.
T w o.
T h r e e.
F o u r.
F i v e.
S i x.
S e v e n.
E i g h t.
N i n e.
E l e v e n.
T w e l v e.
T h i r t e e n.
F o u r t e e n.
F i f t e e n.
S i x t e e n.
S e v e n t e e n.
E i g h t e e n.
N i n e t e e n.
T w e n t y.
T w e n t y o n e.
T w e n t y t w o.
T w e n t y t h r e e.
T w e n t y f o u r.
T w e n t y f i v e.
Special

T e n.

2.6K 149 19
By idkimtkae

Sonmei's POV

Today is the party. Party. Why do I hate that word. I haven't been to a party since that night with Hansoul. I don't even wanna go, I just feel different when I'm with Taehyung.

It's already 6:30 pm. I had gotten ready about an hour ago. I put on a little more makeup than I usually do. I had put on a white tank, high waisted denim shorts, with lavender duster. I look at myself in my in the mirror.

Do I look okay?

Suddenly my phone dings. I open up the message.

Taehyung: "Hey, we'll be there in about 10 minutes. See you soon :)."

Me: "okay, see you when u get here ^^"

I wait for them to get here. I get a text shortly after.

Taehyung: "Hey, we're outside

Me: ok. I'll be down.

I took the stairs down . I'm rushing down but as soon as I get closer to the front exit , I slow my pace. I see a black car with tinted windows. Could that be them? I see Taehyung get out of the passenger rear. The window of the front passenger seat rolls down and I see another guy who's waving at me. I wave back shyly. I walk towards Taehyung. He looks so.... attractive. He's wearing a white shirt with black denim jeans. That denim jacket he's wearing too. Damn.

"Hey Sonmei."

"Hey Taehyung!"

He stares at me from head to toe. I get shy.

"You look nice," he tells me.

"Thanks, you too," I say nervously.

He walks me to the car and opens the door for me. I get in and I see his friends in the front seats. They both look at me and greet me.

"Hey! You must be Sonmei. I'm Jimin and this is Jungkook. We're all roommates. It's good to finally meet you."

"Hi I'm Jungkook."

Jungkook waves at me and Taehyung gets in the car.

"Nice to meet you guys too! Thank you for picking me up."

"No problem, a friend of Tae's is a friend of ours."

Jimin smiles at me and he turns back to face front. He shifts into drive and starts driving.

It takes about 30 minutes to get to downtown. I see the hotel and it's huge and bright. How rich is the person hosting it?

Jimin parks the car in the parking lot.

"We're here," Jimin says excitedly.

We all unbuckle our seatbelts and gets out. We head into the hotel and walk into the party hall. There's a lot of people, too many people for my liking. It was dim, loud from people talking and music.

"Alright guys, keep your phone on sound and vibrate so we can contact each other if we need to. Time to go party" Jimin shouts. He walks off into the crowd towards the self serve bar.

Jungkook waves at both of us and walks towards the free food table.

It's just me and Taehyung.

"Uhhhh... wanna get get some food and a drink?" He asks me while scratching his head.

"Yes, I am so hungry."

He grabs my hand and leads through the way of the crowd. My heart skipped a beat when he did. I just looked at he back of his head. Even the back of his head makes me shy. What the hell is wrong with me.

As we are walking through, I see a familiar face. I stop and pull back Taehyung to stop. He looks at me with a confused look.

"Sonmei?"

"Jooyoung?" I ask.

"Oh my god, Sonmei! You're here too?" She asks.

She looks over to Taehyung from head to toe. She gives him a look, like she's seen him before.

"Oh and who's this?" She asks while smiling at him.

"Oh, this is my friend Taehyung. He and his friends invited me to come out," I tell her.

They greet one another.

"Well it was nice meeting you both, I'll see you around," she says.

We both wave bye to her and she walks off into the dancing crowd with her other friends. Taehyung looks at me.

"How do you guys know each other?" Taehyung asks me.

"School, I had class with her a while back and I bumped into her on Monday."

He looked like he was trying to remember her. Like he's seen her before. Then he had a realization.

"Wow, what a small world. I think that's Jimin's ex. She came to my place looking for Jimin," he says.

"Really? What the? She never told me she dated anybody," I say looking surprised.

"Yeah, strange. Wonder what he did to her?" he asks himself.

He grabs my hand again to pull me through the crowd of people to get to the food. As we get there, we see Jungkook. One hand with a sandwich, the other with a cupcake. Looks like he was stuffing his face.

"Hey guys, come eat!" He says with his mouth slightly full.

"You know that girl who came to our place recently? We just bumped into her and she knows Sonmei. Isn't that crazy?" He says to Jungkook.

"What? Really? Sonmei, did she ever say anything about someone hurting her?" He asks me.

"No, we never really talked like that. She never mentioned a boyfriend," I say.

They both brushed off the whole Jimin and Jooyoung situation. We all start eating everything, since it was free. We all just kinda chilled where the food was. Didn't really dance or drink or anything. Jungkook went to go dance. I didn't really feel it so I told Taehyung,

"You can go with Jungkook. I'll stay here."

He says, "I invited you, not gonna ditch you here alone."

"Parties are boring, and too loud. I don't wanna have you waste your time here because of me," I say.

"They are, but I wanted to come for Jimin and to hangout with you." He says

"That's nice of you to say," I say to him.

"Wanna go outside over there?" He asks.

"Sure, it's getting too loud in here."

He smiles at me, grabs my hand, and leads me. We reach outside. There was a large pool with lights lighting it up. There was also lit up tiki sticks. There was a nice breeze sweeping my face, causing my hair to come across my face. It felt relaxing. I'm surprised the hotel didn't block it off. Taehyung lets go of my hand and knelt down to roll up his jeans. He then sits down to let his feet dangle into the water.

"Come join me," he gestures me to come.

I go by him and sit down. I dangle my feet into the cold water. I look down into the pool water.

"Sorry the party is boring." He says.

"It's not boring, I got to meet your two roommates, plus, it got me out of the house." I tell him.

"Yeah, they are great. Don't know what I'd do without them." He says while smiling.

There was silence in the air.

"I'm glad you came with me. To be honest, I wouldn't have came if you didn't come with me. Not really a party guy either."

"Same. Don't really get the hype. I actually hate parties."

He looks at me with a questioning look.

"Really? Why'd you agree to come then?"

I wanted to say because of him. It gave me an excuse to see him and actually be with him. But I don't wanna move too fast.

"Because I need to get out and forget about my ex."

"So you're using me?" He says jokingly.

"No, oh no. It's not like that, I genuinely enjoy being with you." I tell him.

"I'm only messing with you." He says as he messes with my hair.

We talk about the most random stuff. We are  joking with one another. We are kind of flirting too, but we don't really realize it.

"You look really cute today," he says to me.

"So I don't look cute everyday?" I jokingly ask him.

He chuckles and says,

"No no it's not like that, you get what I mean."

"What do you mean then?"

"Well, you just look nice. Really cute. I don't know. Something about you."

"What about me?"

"You know when we met? That night I saw you. Ever since that night I couldn't...."

He scoots closer to me and looks at me in the eyes.

God damn, he's so handsome.

"I couldn't... well, stop thinking about you."

A smile starts to grow on my face. My hearting beating quickly. I could feel my heart pumping like my heart was going to come out of my chest. Everything went silent. I could hear my own blood rushing through my veins.

He gets closer to me, he's looking at my lips. I'm looking at his. We both slightly close our eyes. I could feel his breath.

He stops and looks at me with his angelic eyes. They're half way open. The way he stares into my eyes, it's like time stopped. His face titled, literally an inch away from mine. My heart is pounding. I could feel it wants to come out of my chest. I close my eyes tightly, waiting for it.

But then suddenly,

"Tae!"

Taehyung looks back. I scoot over away from Taehyung, but he grabs my hand. Jungkook is coming towards us, panting.

"Why are you running? What's wrong?" Taehyung asks.

Jungkook is bending down with his hands on his knees. He tries to catch his breath.

"It's Jimin. He's arguing with that girl. It's getting out of hand too." Jungkook explains.

"What? Really? What happened?" Taehyung asks him worriedly.

"I don't know, but we need to go to him before it escalates to something bigger. You know how is when he drinks." Jungkook says to him.

We both get up from the pool. We both put back our shoes on and we all go towards the parking lot.

What's going on? What happened between Jimin and Jooyoung?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

805 40 9
He was staring at me intently and I was feeling every emotion I have ever known. "Just why do I even like you?" He sighed clearly frustrated but my...
19.9K 783 30
"Hello," I awkwardly greeted. I really despised being the new girl. "Hey, I'm Yoongi," the boy with a bandana and auburn-brown hair head nodded. His...
2K 99 32
Hobi✌😊 added you on Snapchat You open the app and accept his friend request and Hobi sent you a snap and you open it "He's cute, he's adorable sho...
2.7K 184 29
" I feel like my life began with you and it truly did..." (Unedited) You are a regular girl living with your parents but one day after school you see...