๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š-๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ

By -CRACKDADDIES

a series of boyxboy one shots written by all three of us. feel free to request, and since there's four of us... More

00 | requests
01 | vlog; lonah
02 | prank; dorbyn
03 | just fluff; dorbyn
04 | i don't; zonah
05 | birthday party; jachary
06 | soulmates; jarbyn
07 | hate me; corbynxall
08 | competition; dorbyn & jorbyn
09 | competition; dorbyn & jorbyn
10 | sweaters; all
12 | valentine flop; dorbyn
13 | my forever; jarbyn
14 | to all the boys...
15 | mysterious; ?
16 | live; chabbie
17 | evil; none
18 | Area 51; none
19 | the hate u give; none
21| santa
22 | fanboy; jick
25|brother
26 | tรกrgรฉt
27 | memory lane

11 | elevator; zaniel

642 25 3
By -CRACKDADDIES

Couple 11
Ship: Zaniel (Zach and Daniel)
Warnings: Mention of panic attack
Song: None
Writer: Nevaeh
Requested by: StellaW123

Elevator

The five famous boys from the growing band Why Don't We, had just gotten done with one of their many shows. Each member couldn't help the sweat that dripped down their foreheads, or the uneven breathing patterns as they all walked backstage. With the bright lights that shine down on them constantly; or the fact that they bounce around the stage while belting lyrics; kind of made them have no choice but to be tired. It was at least a two hour concert, and the boys rarely had time to jump out and go grab a simple bottle of water, before they were being shoved back on stage to sing another song. And they didn't really have time to relax backstage as they still had to meet up with their lively fans.

Don't get them wrong, the boys love their fans. But all they wanted was a few minutes to just sit and rest. Or at least catch a breather.

And even after the meet and greet, they couldn't take a seat for a moment. Instead their manager wanted them to head back to their respected hotel. They had a interview the next day, making their manager want them well rested.

And not as if they had a choice, the five males all stalked out the large stadium, heading straight for their large black van. As they exited, many screaming fans had started saying how much they loved the boys and wish them the best. They shouted for pictures, autographs, or just simple hugs. The boy band didn't hesitate to stop for a few extra seconds to give their fans what they wanted. They may have looked tired in whatever photo or video that was taken of them; but as long they were satisfied, the others were fine with it.

"Alright boys! We gotta go!" A security guard shouted over the loud cries. They each nodded, saying a final goodbye before walking towards the van and getting in. The second they all say down in a seat, they let out a sigh. They were finally able to just relax and take a second to close their extremely tired eyes.

"Thank God" Jack mumbled as he let his head fall back, eyes closed. He heard laughs from the others.

The ride to the hotel wasn't too long. Each member from the band exited, shoulders dropped and eyelids hanging lazily. They took the last bit of energy to walk through the fancy doors and right through the lobby of the hotel. They could see cameras flashing and others whispering as they seen the growing boy band. They would just look at the people and wave with a weak smile. Or that was until they made their way towards the elevators. There were two. Both doors closed. Jonah was the one to push the button.

Zach would have been freaking at the mention of having to ride an elevator, but was way too tired to even complain. Instead he just stood in his spot and hung his head low. Eventually a bell went off, making the boys perk. The first elevator opened, showing an already packed space. Zach's eyes widened as he watched three of his members step on, squishing inbetween a few people.

"I'll just jump on the next one" Zach blurted, backing away. Daniel stood beside him, wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

"Yeah, I'll join him. Doesn't seem like we'll fit anyway" the others nodded, pushing another button, before the elevator doors had closed. Zach watched, letting out a sigh of relief. He could hear Daniel chuckle beside him.

They waited patiently, the second elevator doors opening soon after. Daniel peaked his head to see that there was only a man getting off, leaving the elevator empty. The brunette perked and grabbed hold of Zach's wrist, dragging him into the small confined space. Daniel pushed the button that read: 3, before leaning up against the railing. He took a quick glance at Zach who was staring at the floor, clutching the elevator railing tightly.

He obviously wasn't a fan of the metal contraption.

"Hey" Daniel bumps his shoulder, making Zach snap his head up and stare at Daniel with wide eyes. "We'll be fine. Just brea-" he was cut off from a loud bang and the movement of the elevator suddenly stopping. Both boys looked at each other in fear. Zach slid to the ground, pulling his legs close to his chest, while Daniel went over towards the buttons and clicking the red emergency one. He actually tapped it multiple times, before shouting out. "Help!"

"I can't. I can't. I can't. Small space, no air" Zach choked out, beginning to claw at the ground and the walls surrounding him. He was gasping for air, but occasionally choked up as the hot tears streamed down his face. Daniel watched in horror. He could tell the younger was in distress and having a panic attack. It occasionally happened when they were in tighter spaces.

"Oh no, no, no."

Not knowing what exactly to do, as Jonah was always the one to help him; Daniel went over to Zach and dropped to his knees so they were about the same height. He gripped the younger's shoulders, hoping it would help make them look at each other. Zach instead just squeezed his eyes shut and clenched his hands into fist.

"Air. I n-need air. It's too small, I need to get o-out of here!" Zach began to shout, trying his hardest to claw out of Daniel's grasp. The older had no clue on how he was supposed to help. All he really seen Jonah do was comfort Zach with words before he would calm down once more.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. You're going to be okay. Just take deep breaths. In and out, Zach" Daniel said gently, but you could hear his own panic. His grip on Zach tightened as he felt that it was only making things worse. "Relax, okay? Take your mind off it. Think of something other than this. T-Think of the band. The boys. The fans" Daniel tried once more.

"I-I..." Zach tried to say but was soon lost at words. His breathing picked up as he now opened his brown orbs, them looking everywhere.

"No, Zach. Don't focus on the elevator. Focus on something else. Focus on-" he stopped abruptly as he soon thought of something. He knew it would be cheesy and something you'd see on a romance teen drama, but it was worth a try. Daniel took a singular glance at Zach's quivering lips, before back up at Zach's tear filled eyes. "Well, here I go."

Daniel closed his eyes as he quickly smashed his lips upon Zach's. At first the younger was in shock, eyes wide as he had no idea what was happening. But when feeling Daniel's soft lips moving slowly with his, he couldn't help but melt into the kiss. His eyes fluttered close as he allowed his body to relax the tiniest. His breathing slowed and his heart now began to pick up as an unusual feeling fluttered around his stomach. He usually only got that feeling when he was about to go on stage.

He enjoyed the feeling.

The two broke apart, lips swollen from the kiss. They locked eyes, searching each other to see if anything more than just help was between that kiss.

"Dan-" he was cut short as Daniel had yet again placed a smooth kiss against his pink lips. Zach tensed but immediately melted as he knew what was happening.

He wrapped his arms around Daniel's neck, while the older shifted his hands to Zach's waist, bringing him closer. The kiss was soon quickening with each second. Zach managed to let a small groan slip through. Daniel smiled within the kiss, breaking it after that. The two just looked at each other, Daniel bringing one of his hands up to gently wipe away any extra tears that managed to slip by.

There was silence in the elevator. Or that was before there was a large siren, and a large bang that had happened once again. Both boys jumped at the sounds, holding onto each other. They felt the metal box start to move slowly, before a ding had gone off and the doors open. Zach released a breath, Daniel helping both of them up as they exited.

Zach held tightly onto Daniel, as the two walked down the long hallways to the hotel. Eventually they found their rooms and walked in to see the other three boys resting peacefully all over the room. The TV was on and food seemed to be scattered around. Daniel shook his head, closing the door behind him.

"Oh, hey guys. What took you so long?" the groggy voice of Corbyn mumbled as he rubbed at his eyes. Daniel and Zach looked at each other, before back at Corbyn.

"Nothing."

-

I liked. And sorry it took so long to be published. It completely slipped my mind.

-Nevaeh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 2.8K 33
read my newest one shots on ao3, my username is dancingmalum these are my one shots from before I quit posting on wattpad.
60.2K 2K 15
Again too many ideas but I don't think that I would be committed enough to write a whole stories so...one shots...YAY!! Please be mindful that these...
1.4M 28.9K 200
If you love Harry Potter, then you've come to the right place. I will explore the many ships that we all worship and put them into one story. I will...
119K 1.6K 25
Oneshots that I try to write to satisfy my hormones. #ScottxLiam #McCallxDunbar #Boyxboy