the bounty hunter (sasuke uch...

بواسطة theninjahero

Tamaka Hikari was just on her way back to base after collecting the money she deserved for killing another ni... المزيد

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Final

chapter 17

7.9K 244 49
بواسطة theninjahero

Me: adagsfhsdjfgdsgfhkdfghdj!!!

Sasori: T.T why do i always have to die!?

Me; sorry. but I had to do something for Hikari not go back to Sasuke.

Sasuke: what the hell?! you're making it harder for me and Hikari!!

Me: no shit sherlock of course I am!! I have to keep the thrill coming.. you need to chase after Hikari if you want her back now. -evil smile-

Sasori: that still doesn't answer why I need to die!!

Me: ehehehehehehe.. anyway aren't you at least a bit happy for me?

Sasori: why?

Me: people like my story!! and some even want to be friends with me!!!

Sasuke; who would want to be friends with you?

Me: excuse you but check my message board Sasgay!

Sasuke: what did you call me!?

Me: oh oh oh!!! i am working on that Gaara fic on my iPod!!

Gaara: O//////O

Sasuke; FINISH OUR STORY FIRST DAMN IT!!!

Me: I KNOW BAKA!!!

Gaara: before this goes out of hand say your disclaimer

Me: right!! I DO NOT OWN------

Sasuke: NARUTO!!

Me: that's my line!!!

Naruto: who called?

Me: how'd you get here?

Naruto: ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hikari's POV

"what are you doing?! let me go damn it!!" I yelled and tried to pry off Sasuke's grip.

I NEED TO GO!! I NEED TO SEE SASORI!! HE MUST BE IN TROUBLE!!

"LET ME GO UCHIHA!!!!!" I yelled

"not until you tell me where you're going again!!" he yelled back.

"I have to visit my family! they are in trouble!! I can feel it!! now let me go damn it!!!" I mustered all the strength I have to pry my hand off. I did some handsigns for a quick teleportation jutsu.

"don't worry Sasuke, I'll come back, I just need to know if they're alright." I muttered and disappeared.

---------------------------------------------------------

I arrived at the base only to find...

1. A huge hole on the entrance

2. That pink haired ninja from Konoha with an old hag staring up above.

I followed their eyes and that's when I took notice of the whole situation.

Sasori...

he was in his original form.. and...

Dying.

"SASORI-KUN!!!" I shouted, the two ninjas notice my presence and got in a fighting stance.

"Hikari." he said softly. I pulled out the swords peircing his heart and before he feel I caught him and knelt on the ground. I rested his head on my lap and started to heal him.

"It's gonna be alright Sasori-kun, I'm here. I'll heal you." I said sniffing and fighting back tears. I can't lose Sasori. I've lost Hidan and Kakuzu, true they were a pain but they're my family. Sasori is family too and he is so much more than that too.

"Hikari, you and I both know it is too late." he smiled

"how can you smile at a time like this!?! NO!! IT IS NOT TOO LATE!! I CAN STILL HEAL YOU!!" I yelled the tears streaming down my cheeks.

"don't cry.. I know this was bound to happen." he smiled again and dried my tears

""baka!! how can you say that?!! I am a good medical ninja Sasori-kun! I learned from Konan and Kakuzu!! I can heal you fi you let me!!" I closed my eyes, my tears won't stop falling. I am losing my family one by one.

"it's okay Hikari, you won't feel entirely alone when I'm gone. Itachi and Tobi are still there."

"but they're not you!! you give out a different kind of affection to me, a different feeling. who will fill that gap when you're gone??" I said looking at his eyes.

"Look into your heart Hikari and you'll find someone you love and loves you back, even more than I do." his eyes started to close

"NO!!! SASORI-KUN!! DON'T YOU DARE CLOSE THOSE EYES!!!" I yelled and tried to heal him but... I can't move!! WHY CAN'T I MOVE!?!?

"Sasori-kun!! LET ME HEAL YOU!!!" I yelled at him. His fingers were moving and preventing me from healing him.

"SASORI-KUN!!!"

"Goodbye, Hikari." he smiled and fully closed his eyes. I yelled. In agony, despair, pain and heartbreak. I lost another family member and this time it was someone I held close to my heart.

"No!! Don't leave me!! Sasori-kun!!!" I cried and cried, my forehead resting on his.I stroked his brick red hair knowing it'll be the last time I'll be seeing them.

"what happened?" I heard a voice

"isn't that Hikari-chan?!" that was the fox kid's voice no mistake.

"so you killed yours too? theat blonde was hard to deal with but Naruto got him." that's the copy ninja.

NO!! THEY KILLED DEIDARA TOO!?! I felt anger and scorn build up inside me. I suddenly felt a huge wave of power going all around my body. My kekkai genkai activated but I sensed it was stronger than ever. my ability was made to protect me by copying others abilities so that they are at an even match with my own, but now it felt like it was made from hate. my head shot up and a hole was dented on the wall which made everyone stare at me.

OH THEY'RE GONNA GET IT.

NARUTO'S POV

 I think me and Kakashi-sensei killed that blonde chick. Gaara was now safe in my arms and Kakashi-sensei's. When we got back to where we found him, Sakura-chan was there with Old Chiyo and they were staring at a scene. I averted my eyes to see...

Hikari-chan!!!

she now had black hair like before but her eyes were still green. she was crying, very loudly and I could feel the pain she was pouring out. She held in her arms the other Akatsuki member and was stroking his hair.

then all of a sudden the air started to pick up, a huge amount of chakra flow was coming out of Hikari-chan. her head shot up and the wall in front of her had a huge dent. She then stood up and placed down gently the body of the one she was holding.

"you.." she said in a rather scary and gruesome voice

"YOU KILLED MY FAMILY!!! " she yelled at us and the aura around her started to be wild as ever, her hair was flying all over her face and her eyes had her Kekkai Genkai activated except now they were in a spinning motion. I have seen Hikari-chan's ability before but it never spun like it did now.

"I'LL KILL YOU ALL!!!" she screeched and darted towards us. I stood guard to protect Gaara's body which was being held by my clones. Kakashi-sensei stood in front of us with Lady Chiyo and Sakura-chan.

She was yelling towards us and Kakashi-sensei started to do handsigns but like an invisble force filed was there, he was thrown back

"Kakashi-sensei!!" I shouted and he stood up groggily from the ground

"damn it!! Hikari-chan snap out of it!!" I yelled and did a hand sign

"multi-shadow clone jutsu!!" I thousand copies of me appeared but they all turned into a puff of smoke when a force field got in it's way again.

"HOW DARE YOU KILL MY FAMILY?!! HOW DARE YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!!" she shouted, she did hand signs and

"chidori?!" Kakashi-sensei looked wide eyed at Hikari-chan who had a ball of lightning in her hand.

she was charging towards Sakura-chan so I got in the way and charged at her but was thrown back by that invisible force field

"YOU KILLED HIM!! YOU DIE FIRST!!!" she snapped but before she could land a hit somebody stopped her. someone who I didn't expect to do such a thing.

Hikari's POV

THAT PINK HEAD!!! SHE DIES FIRST!!!

I did the chidori on my right hand, I'll thank Sasuke for teaching me this. Naruto got in the way and charged at me. I felt my eye swirl again and it did the same like what it did to Kakashi. Naruto flew back and hit a wall. I'm guessing this was my mother's force field type ability. I charged towards the pinkette and aimed straight for her heart

"YOU KILLED HIM!! YOU DIE FIRST!!!" I yelled at her, I was about to give her my blow when someone grabbed my hand and waist. I looked behind me to see him there standing in his glory

"ITACHI!!! LET ME GO!!" I struggled still trying to keep the Chidori intact.

"Hikari. calm down." he said soflty

"NO!! DON'T YOU TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!! SASORI-KUN IS DEAD!!! SO IS DEI-SAN AND IT'S ALL THEIR FAULT!!! LET ME GO!!!" I struggled while throwing a tantrum

"do you think Sasori will be happy when he sees you like this?" he asked me in a stern but concerned voice. I stopped struggling and tought about what he said. It's true, Sasori will probably not like it.

"now calm down and stop." Itachi said and put my hand down as my Chidori died.

"he-he's.. Sasori-kun is... I don't.... " I can't complete my sentence anymore cause I burst out in tears. I hugged Itachi and cried on his cloak. He patted my head and let me cry.

"everything's gonna be alright." I heard him mumble but I ignored him.. How can everything be alright?!

"Hikari-chan." I heard someone call me, it was Naruto obviously but I didn't turn around to face them.

"GET OUT. YOU GOT THE ONE TAILS BACK NOW GET OUT." I snapped at him

"Hikari-chan, you must come back with us! Live with your real family." he said and I looked at him with evil eyes

"YOU ARE NOT MY FAMILY."

NARUTO'S POV

"YOU ARE NOT MY FAMILY." Hikari-chan said and walked away towards the body of the dead Akatsuki member, she bent down and took his ring then kissed his forehead.

HIKARI-CHAN'S FAMILY IS THE AKATSUKI

BUT WHAT ABOUT SASUKE?! they were together last time we saw them.

"where's Sasuke?" I asked her and she stopped in her tracks

"I don't know."

"isn't he your teammate?!" I yelled at her and she smirked

"heh. the only reason I joined Sasuke is because I was bored and also he has a huge bounty up his ass." what is she saying?! this was not the Hikari-chan I know

"you're not the Hikari-chan I know. The Hikari-chan I know is caring and she..." she cut me off

"does it look like I give a fuck? I am NOT that Hikari you knew before. and I'm afraid she won't be coming back. I will destroy you. just like you destroyed my family just you wait." she said that and grabbed Itachi's hand and then they disappeared.

HIKARI'S POV

Me and Itachi were back at the base. I was greeted by Konan and Pein but I ignored them and went in Sasori's room. there I sw the puppet he named after me. It was finished and it hung as a display on a glass case. I rested my hand against it admiring its beauty. I stared at it for a while not realizing the tears forming and streaming like a waterfall on my face. I cried out loud not caring if they heard me. I cried and cried and fell on my knees to the ground. I rested my body on the glass case as I continue to cry and think about how Sasori is never coming back.

ITACHI'S POV

Hikari made her way to Sasori's room ignoring everyone around her, I know she is hurt by what had happened. We all are but Hikari was the closest to Sasori it was understandable.

I gave her this life so she can be away from all that pain and suffering she dealt with before, I didn't want to give her this life to be honest cause I know it'll be worse. But when she made her decision she made it clear.

I sighed as everyone looked at me.

"do something Itachi." Konan said

"what am I supossed to do? we all know Hikari and Sasori's relationship, we can't do anything to bring him back. I suggest we leave her alone for a while." I said and they nodded. then we all heard a loud cry and we ran to where Hikari was.

She was in Sasori's room. I'm guessing she saw the finished puppet. we stood at the door hearing her cry and cry and catch her breath. She's gonna get sick if she keeps this up. I decided to knock but my hand was stopped by Pein. I looked at him and he shook his head.

"give her some time." he said and walked away with Konan back to the living room.

----------------------------------------------------

It was night time, I never left HIkari alone, I was sitting next to Sasori's room door waiting for her to come out or do something. I couldn't hear her cry out loud anymore just soft sobbing and sniffs, when those died down I waited for a few more minutes before I stood up and went in.

I saw her limp body on the floor, leaning over the glass case where Sasori kept the puppet, she was asleep. I carried her and placed her on the bed. her eyes were red from scratching and her nose was red from her sniffing. she was shivering so I put the covers on top of her. I stayed by her side and watched her sleep. It's gonna take a while before she recovers.

----------------------------------------------------------------

SASUKE'S POV

Hikari..

When will you come back?

It's been 3 days and she still has not yet returned. I still have questions for her and she promised she'll come back

"let's go Sasuke." I heard Suigetsu say, we had a lead on to where Itachi was, we were walking 2 days ago and saw this blonde Akatsuki member, I killed him for information. It wasn't a fair fight since he looked battered and bruised. We were walking down th forest near the village hidden in the rain when an all too familiar eagle landed in front of us.

"hello Shiki." I said, it cawed and dropped a scroll on the ground and poofed away.

I opened the scroll, read it only to crumple it and throw it away.

it was obviously from Hikari... but what few words she said indicated she won't be coming back. Suigetsu took the scroll from the ground and held it up. it had a simple sentence, written in black ink and in bold.

"I'M SORRY"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.4K 933 9
["You weren't supposed to die," she uttered softly. "You said-promised..." Sakura's voice cracked towards the end, the unspoken words left behind. 'Y...
296K 9K 26
Throughout her time serving under Lord Orochimaru, Ayuka never thought twice about the young Uchiha whom she met in passing. She kept to herself and...
203K 9.7K 50
AU: The Uchiha Massacre did not happen. The streets weren't lined with blood and Sasuke was not the brooding avenger Fate had imagined him to be. It...
Solitude بواسطة Red

قصص الهواة

65.3K 3.1K 39
"He's not that boy anymore; now he's a bloodthirsty monster. And you're not his friend either; you're his main target." An uncovered secret. A myster...