The Worst Of Us

By mxsxkx

Sexy one shots about a guy and a girl who aren't toxic for each other, but everyone else. To put it bluntly... More

their first time
the morning after
emotional attachment phase 1
meeting the parents
unintentionally staying over

MY FIRST TIME

233 0 0
By mxsxkx

Hi everyone ! So despite how much smut I've read I've always been too much of a wuss to actually try and write it.

Not anymore.

This is my first time so be nice. You're taking my virgi.nity after all.

It's going to be poor and inadequate at first but it can only get better, right ?

So, don't worry, one day you'll be able to read this and think...damn I could jack off to this. (ha lol I'm kidding but you get my drift)

So, without further ado, I give you sex, bad decisions, drugs and s.ex. (Side note: I don't advocate any of the crazy shit my characters do. They're mad.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855 2 11
Just some random One-Shots from different fandoms. :3 Being updated everyday. Slow publishing and slow taking requests. Filled with random One-Shots...
4K 23 14
ยซ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜บ'๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ?ยป เญญฬฅโ‹†*๏ฝก ๏ฝกโ˜†โœผโ˜…โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜…โœผโ˜†๏ฝก WARNINGS: this story contains sexual content, use...
426 39 13
pretty much what the title says in the form of: Spider-man oneshots ;) ^^ please give me requests/ideas but i reserve the right to not write any of...
93.2K 1.1K 11
one-shots containing scenarios about y/n and the BTS members WARNING: contains self-harm, curse words, smut, fluff, etc. please read at your own ris...