He's Back in your Life (HIATU...

By patricia0613

"If you ever broke up with your boyfriend or girlfriend... Is there a chance that two will come back?" "Yes!"... More

Prolouge
1: Our Past Memories
03pt1: Paris
Author Note

02: Problems

731 16 81
By patricia0613

I'm back again! I'm still busy doing videos again,but don't worry,I will update as soon I have nothing to do,so,here is Chapter 2: Problems,enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Previously...

Asistant: *comes in* Sir! Your father wants to talk to you.

Boboiboy: ok! Ill be there

The Asistant leave, Boboiboy sighed,he wiped his tears and left the office..

"I wonder why my father called me?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Boboiboy found his Dad's office and enter inside, He sees his dad with his mom,looking at his mom with a serious look. Boboiboy Dad's is the owner of the restaurant in Paris, he still manage it even though he is not the boss anymore, he is now the CEO of the restaurant (idk if there is a CEO in a restaurant,but its a fanfic anyway,please inform me if u know it ok) He was boss before, but 2 years ago, he give his position to Boboiboy.

Boboiboy: *sits down* Dad! What is the problem? Is there any meetings that i need to attend?

BBB's Dad: Son! Its not about the meetings, its about the costumers.

Boboiboy: what about the costumers? Is there a problem?

BBB's mom: Son! Have you ever notice it before?

Boboiboy shook his head, that he doesnt know what going on. His parents look at each other and sigh,meaning he wasnt aware whats going on in the restaurant.

BBB's mom: we have received so many complains from the costumers about the food and the service,some complains is about the food,they said that the food isnt cooked that much and well prepared and wasn't taste delicious as before, while other complains about the service, our waiters dont serve right to the costumers while some of the chefs are always late.. Remember one of the waiter got a anger issue and suddenly punch the costumer's face last year..

Boboiboy: How come? I check their profiles twice before hiring them,and they are perfectly okay for the job.

BBB's Dad: they're ok once,but as the time pass, they became worse. Its like they forget of what they have learned back in their college!

Boboiboy: but Dad! Maybe something happen to their families, i mean, they're doing this for them! And the waiter named Marvin, who punch the costumer's face last year, there something happen back in his hometown, he explained it to me, and i understand that!

BBB's Dad: *sigh* but son! We have doing this kind of business for 10 years, we have alot of great employees, who did a wonderful jobs years ago, that's why this restaurant is popular in Paris, but ever since some of them resigned while others died, i decided to hire new ones 2 years ago,the year you started to become a boss, you are responsible to decided hired new ones, i thought it will be a success but i was wrong, if they have a problem with their families then they need to work hard!

Boboiboy was shock on what his father said to him..

Boboiboy:*sigh* maybe your right dad... But maybe we can give them another chance?

BBB's Dad: we gave them so many chances. But this is too much. Maybe its time to fire them.

Boboiboy: what?! But dad! There are some workers are from the Asian countries. They worked so hard for their families back in their homeland. Can they we just give them a break?

BBB's Dad: Son! We have them a break and you always give them chances... But i think its time.... Its for the best of the company and the people in Paris.

After hearing what his father said,Boboiboy start to realize and pouted. His father dream to have this restaurant since when he was young. But he is afraid that his business will closed forever. Boboiboy didnt want that to happen

Boboiboy: *sigh* .. Maybe your right dad... Its time...

BBB's Dad: *sigh* i know its hard to fire them, bcuz their like your friends back in Malaysia, but sometimes, you should think what is right

Boboiboy: ...........

BBB's mom: here son! *gives a paper to Boboiboy*

Boboiboy: what is this?

BBB's Mom: these are the names of the employees that you need to fire.

Boboiboy look at the paper of all the employees including the waiters and waitresses, Boboiboy is completely shocked bcuz all of them are in the paper.

Boboiboy: i need to fire them all???!!

BBB's mom: *giggles* no! Not all of them,you have to decide to who want to fire... But if you still want to give them another chance. Go ahead

Boboiboy look at the paper in a nervous look... He is afraid to decide what should he do.

Boboiboy: ok! Excuse me..

Boboiboy leave the room and after closing the door,he lean at the door and look at the paper,he feel bad that he will fire one of the them, all the employees in the restaurant are like his friends to him,he couldnt decide what will he do.. Fire one of them or gibe them another chance? He start to walk to his office.

Meanwhile at Malaysia (Yaya's house)

It was 7:05pm and Yaya is ready for her date with Jordan (you guys will totally hate me for this). She is wearing a pink dress,pink sandals (she doesnt like heels though) with little accesories and light make-up and wearing a flower handband colored yellow, she's all ready, suddenly...

*door bell*

Yaya: *went downstairs* Ill get it!!

Yaya open the door and saw his boyfriend, (yes! You read it right! Jordan is Yaya's Boyfriend! Im so dead) Jordan, at the front door. Jordan is wearing a black tuxedo with a black tie and he smiles.

Yaya: *start to get nervous* oh! Jordan! Ummmm... Nice to see you again.

Jordan: nice to see you too! Yaya

Yaya: ohhhh! You look amazing

Jordan: Thanks! *look at Yaya* you look very beautiful

Yaya: *blush* thanks.... *remember*

Flashback~

Yaya saw Boboiboy in the front door

Yaya: Oh! Boboiboy, Im glad you came

Boboiboy wears a black tuxedo with a black tie and doesnt wear his dino cap while was a red sparkling dress, flat shoes colored light red or pink and flower clip on her hair (she is not wearing a hijab even on her present day)

Boboiboy: *chuckled* *look at Yaya* Yaya... You look so beautiful!

Yaya: *blush* *giggles* thanks!

End of Flashback~

Yaya remembered their first date with Boboiboy years ago.. Bcuz Jordan has the same clothes and the same compliment..

Jordan: Yaya? Are you ok?

Yaya: *slaps to reality* huh? Oh! Ummm... Im ok..

Jordan: shall we go? *lend a hand*

Yaya: Sure... *hold Jordan's hand*

Jordan lead Yaya to his car,after they enter Jordan's car, he start to drive.

Jordan is a Half British Half Malaysian, His Father is a British while his mother is a Malaysian. His father work as a doctor in a hospital at UK while his mother is just a housemaid,somehow he moved to Malaysia with his Parents bcuz his father got accepted the job in Malaysia, of course as a doctor,so his father decide to moved.

At the restaurant....

They arrive at a new restaurant that just open last week, As they enter the restaurant,they immediately find their seats and sat down, and start to order, after that, they look at each other in silents

Jordan: Yaya? Yaya?

Yaya was silent all this time,she never spoke a word to Jordan after she remembered Boboiboy.

Yaya: huh? Why Jordan?

Jordan: i notice you a few hours ago, your so quiet, you didnt spoke a word, is there something wrong?

Yaya: what? No! I just.... Nervous! Thats all.. Hehe * nervous smile*

Jordan: as far i know you! You are so smart and kinda talkative, but now, you seem quiet! Are you sure there is nothing troubling you?

Yaya: uhhhh... Yes! Im sure!! *wipe her tear* nothings troubling me..

Jordan: *holds Yaya's hand at the table* Yaya! I know there is something bothering you, we been this relationship for 2 years! If there is something bothering you, its ok to tell me, bcuz i am always there for you and i love you...

(Yuck!! Gross! Ewww!!)

Yaya look at Jordan holding her hand, she remembered Boboiboy,the day of the their first date, she start to get even more nervous..

Yaya: *remove her hand from Jordan* ahehehe... Its nothing! Trust me..

Jordan: ok! *sigh* whatever you say! Remember.. If u have a problem, tell me ok?

Yaya: umm.. Ok..

They start to became silent for like a minute until...

Jordan: i need to use the bathroom! Stay right there!

Yaya: ok! Take your time!

Jordan keep looking at Yaya, and wasnt even paying attention where he is walking, without noticing, he bump to a waiter,carrying soup to the other table, that makes the soup fall onto Yaya's dress, bcuz the waiter is actually besides Yaya...

Yaya: ah! Hot! Hot!

Jordan: *gasp* oh no!!*gets tons of tissues* i am so sorry Yaya!! So sorry! *wiping Yaya's dress with the tissue*

Yaya: Jordan!! Stop!!!

Jordan stop wiping..

Yaya: i need to go!! *stands up and leave*

Jordan: Yaya!! Wait! *chase after Yaya*

Yaya was at the street outside the restaurant and Jordan chase after her trying to stop her

Jordan: Yaya! Wait!

Yaya:*look at Jordan*

Jordan: I am Sorry Yaya!! So sorry!!

Yaya: its ok! It was just an accident!

Jordan: ill take you home, ill... Go..... Get my car!!

Yaya: No Jordan! Ill go home myself! Just eat by yourself without me! Dont worry ill be fine!

Jordan feel guilty of what he did! If he pay attention, this will never happen, but the damage is done!!

Yaya called the taxi and enter inside, as the taxi drive away, Jordan facepalm himself bcuz of his stupidness!

Back In Paris...

Boboiboy is at the office, thinking what should he do, his been thinking for hours, he is still concentrating on what should he do... Until...

*knock knock*

Boboiboy: come in!

As the door opens, it reveals the Asisstant named Sandra from South Korea, She enter the room..

Boboiboy: oh! Sandra! What do u need, is anyone i need to talk to? Or anything about business stuff?

Sandra: no! Sir! I need to tell you something..

Boboiboy: what is it?

Sandra: umm.... Well, uhh.... * gives an small envelope to Boboiboy*

Boboiboy: what is this?

Sandra: .......

Boboiboy open the envelope and read the note, he is shock bcuz its actually a.....

Boboiboy: a resignation paper?

Sandra: *nods*

Boboiboy: why?

Sandra: you see! I got accept a new job back in South Korea few weeks ago, and i need to go back to South Korea to work there..

Boboiboy: is it bcuz the salary i gave it to you wasnt enough?

Sandra: no! Its not like that! Its just... I miss my family so much! And i want to see them again! And i got accept a job there is bcuz i wont be far away from my children and my husband.

Boboiboy: ohhh! I see! But who will replace you?

Sandra: i already found someone to replace me..

Boboiboy: who?

Sandra: ok! You can come in now!

As the door opens, Boboiboy was shock and surprise, the person at the door was actually...

Boboiboy: Gopal?

Gopal: Boboiboy?

The two ran each other and hug as they glad to see each other again..

Boboiboy: i miss you buddy!!!

Gopal: same here Buddy!

They release the hug..

Boboiboy: so,your replacing Sandra as my Assistant?

Gopal: yup! I hope... Hehe.. Its ok!

Boboiboy: are you kidding!!?? Your my best buddy!! Your hired!!

Gopal: really!?? Thanks Boboiboy!

Sandra: Sir! I need to go now, my flight starts tonight!

Boboiboy: wait? Your living so soon?

Sandra: ya! I already book at flight today!

Boboiboy: ok! Be safe!

Sandra: i will!! Thanks Sir!

Sandra leaves the room..

Gopal: wow! I did not know you are the boss of this restaurant now!

Boboiboy: *sit down* *chuckled* i know.. *start to pout* *sad face*

Gopal: *notice Boboiboy* Boboiboy? Are you ok?

Boboiboy: a little..

Gopal: whats wrong?

Boboiboy: its just that.... My dad tell me to fire one of the employees *gives the paper to Gopal* but its hard to decide..

Gopal: its a hard choice! Maybe you should gave them an another chance?

Boboiboy: i wish.. But if i give them an another chance, then they will do their mistakes again, it will be worse in the future, but i dont want to dissapoint them..

Gopal: ohhhh! Hey! If you need help? I can help you!

Boboiboy: thanks buddy!

Gopal: my pleasure!

Back at Malaysia...

The Taxi arrived Yaya's House, Yaya give the driver the payment and exit the taxi as drove away, when Yaya is about to open the door, she heard a noise inside the house, she enters the house quikly and saw her mom with the house owner yell at her..

House owner: MRS. YAH!! ITS BEEN 2 MONTHS ALREADY!! AND YOU HAVENT PAY A SINGLE AMOUNT FOR THE RENT!! WHEN WILL PAY IT????

Mrs. Yah: please! Give me one more month... Cuz i trying hard to make more money for the rent..

House Owner: NO!! I NEED IT NOW OR I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO KICKED OUT ALL OF YOU!!!

Mrs. Yah: please...

Mrs. Yah tried to tell the house owner to give her one more month but the house owner refuse,since t has been two months that Mrs. Yah never pay,After Yaya saw this,she ran towards to her mother..

Yaya: Excuse me!! You dont even care about my mom, its hard to make money!! Alot of important things to buy and think of here!!

House Owner: so what???!!!! WELL GUESS WHAT!!!I DONT CARE!!!!!!

Yaya is angry at the house owner bcuz she has no heart and understand how hard to make money. Then...

Yaya: *sigh* you know what? Wait here!!

Yaya goes upstair and go to the room,i think she is getting something from her room..

After a few minutes..

Yaya exit her room and went downstairs,carrying something..

Yaya: here!! Take it!! My savings!!

Yaya was carrying her savings inside a jar and she decide she give it to the house owner..

House owner: *look at the jar* this should be enough.. Ill be back for the next payment.

The house owner leave with the jar, Mrs. Yah was shock of what Yaya did..

Mrs. Yah: Yaya! You give that to her, but its your savings!?

Yaya: *look at her Mom* mom! I can earn it again! But i cant let this family live without a shelter.

Mrs. Yah: oh sweetie! *hugs Yaya while crying*

Yaya: *hug back*

They release the hug..

Mrs. Yah: i am so sorry Yaya!

Yaya: its ok! I understand

Mrs. Yah stop crying and she notice her dress was wet and smell like soup..

Mrs. Yah: Yaya!! What happen to your dress?! Its smell like soup!

Yaya: dont worry Mom! I can take care of this..

Mrs. Yah: ok..

Yaya went upstairs to her room, she change her clothes to pajamas and lie down on the bed and thinks about her mom..

Yaya: (in her mind) i need to help my mom! She needs help but how? I need to something...

"i hope i can do something to help my mom"

------------------------

Hey there!! Wow!!! Long chapter!! Geez!! My fingers are aching!! Ugh!!! But since i have making the chapter 2 for like days now, its time to publish, there is so many interruptions in my life.. But good thing im done... I need to sleep

Next chapter: Chapter 3: Paris!

So, i have exams coming up,so, i wont be active for like days but dont worry, ill be back!!

So bye!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 15.5K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
929K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
264K 11K 39
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹
146K 2.8K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...