The Day I'll Never Forget? (1...

By musicismylife2004

one phone call. two girls with their lives changed. Will their lives ever be the same? Or will their lives ta... More

The Day It All Started (chapter 1)
Waking Up (chapter 2)
The News (chapter 3)
The Doctor (chapter 4)
Where Am I? (chapter 5)
Am I Dead? (chapter 6)
The Guilt (chapter 7)
The Confession? (chapter 8)
Concert in Two Days >.< (chapter 9)
The Shocking News (chapter 10)
The Message (chapter 11)
Mom? (chapter 12)
The Concert (chapter 13)
Meet and Greets (chapter 14)
Wait What?? (Chapter 15)
The Confession (chapter 16)
The Secret is Out (chapter 17)
Meeting 5 Seconds of Summer (Chapter 18)
Competition (Chapter 19)
The Silent Treatment (chapter 20)
Explaining (Chapter 21)
The Last Minute Idea (chapter 22)
The Trip (Chapter 23)
The Appearance (chapter 24)
Niall? (Chapter 25)
The Breaking News (chapter 26)
What are you doing? (Chapter 27)
Niall?! (chapter 28)
More Breaking News (Chapter 29)
Putting it All Together (chapter 30)
Who are you? (Chapter 31)
Not an update... but please read <3
Waking up (chapter 32)
Fantasy Island (chapter 33)
The Dates ;) (chapter 34)
Meeting up (chapter 35)
Thinking (Chapter 36)
Awkward Meeting (chapter 37)
The Police (chapter 38)
The Break in (chapter 39)
The Hospital (chapter 40)
Really? (Chapter 41)
The appointment (chapter 42)
Finally, answers (Chapter 43)
please read :D
Decisions (chapter 44)
Lost it all (chapter 45)
That was to close... (Chapter 46)
Digging deep (chapter 47)
The Emergency Appointment (chapter 48)
Naps, knifes, and revealing information (chapter 50)
Preparing for Surgery (chapter 51)
Surgery time (chapter 52)
Weird Looks (Chapter 53)
A visitor, or many? (Chapter 54)
Putting All the Pieces Together (Chapter 55)
OH MY GOD ASDFJKL
Shot heard around the neighborhood (Chapter 56)
Dealing with the cops (chapter 57)
The hotel questioning (chapter 58)
I have a question for my readers... (please read it all)
The Car Chase (Chapter 59)
Paramedics on the scene (Chapter 60)
Elizabeth knows (Chapter 61)
Unknown is revealed (chapter 62)
The cold, powerful weapon (chapter 63)
The Impact (Chapter 64)
Panic at the Hospital (Chapter 65)
Another surgery? (Chapter 66)
Why is he there?! (Chapter 67)
Decisions, Decisions (Chapter 68)
A late night reunion (Chapter 69)
He's alive?! (chapter 70)
He was shot? (Chapter 71)
Second Surgery Time (chapter 72)
Epilogue
Thank you

Josh is back (chapter 49)

400 19 11
By musicismylife2004

Josh’s POV

Finally I get out of this hell hole. I’ve been stuck in here for like a week and I can’t take it any longer.

“Thanks for all the help,” Josh says with a fake smile to his nurse.

“No problem, it’s my job,” the nurse responds.

Josh walks out and is in the lobby when he hears to people talking and decides to text on his phone and over hears their conversation.

“Yeah, they had some girl rushed into here just because the doctors messed up and didn’t track if she was pregnant or not before her surgery,” a woman says loud enough for a few people to hear it.

“Really? What’s do you know the girl’s name?” a different woman asks curious.

“Elizabeth I think her last name is Jones, not sure though. The doctors and nurses won’t stop talking about it,” the first women replies which causes Josh’s head to shoot up at the name.

Josh walks over to the check in counter.

“Hey can I see Elizabeth Jones?” Josh asks.

“Ummm, how are you related to her?” the secretary asks not even bothering to lift her head.

“I’m her erm, friend,” Josh responds uneasy.

“Only family is able to see Elizabeth at this moment, sorry,” the secretary responds quickly but professionally.

“Well, erm, her mom sent me to check on her. Can you just make an exception once?” Josh asks in a whisper.

“Well, hang on I’ll be right back. I’ll just clear it with the doctor. Stay there.” The secretary says pointing to the spot he’s in right now.

“Ok,” Josh says acting shy.

Josh’s POV

Nobody tells me what to do.

Josh looks where the secretary went, looks around, then hops the counter, landing on his butt.

“Damn, that hurt,” Josh mutters under his breath.

Josh’s POV
Hmmmm, where would they keep the room numbers with the patient’s name? Ooo, the computer. People say technology is great but it can also be a bad thing if it doesn’t have a lock code on it. Like this computer.

Josh goes on the computer; he sees the room that Elizabeth is in. The Ultrasound room.

Josh’s POV

Ultrasound? There’s no way she is pregnant.. Right? Wait, she’s with Niall. Well, I guess she is going to get a special surprise, me. Now let’s see how will I get to that room? I guess I’ll just act like I am suppose to be there, because if you see someone running you know they are up to no good… he grabs a pass off the wall...well here goes.

~~~5 minutes later~~~

“Well, the doctor said you couldn’t go there n…” the secretary starts to say but stops and starts to look around panicking.

“Umm, did you see a boy about this tall, standing here?” the secretary asks showing Josh’s height.

“Yeah I did, he hopped the counter and did something on the computer, why?” the random stranger asked.

“We have a code 123. A boy about 14 years old has made it into the building and could be anywhere. Probably going to the ultrasound room,” the secretary says as the people in the waiting room get antsy.

“It’s ok, don’t panic, the boy just wanted to go see his friend and I wouldn’t let him,” the secretary explains calmly, but people panicked anyway.

Josh’s POV

Here’s the room. he puts his ear to the cold, metal door.

“Elizabeth you are pregnant” a doctor says.

“Really?” Elizabeth asks shocked.

“There he is!” a security guard yells as he points to Josh.

Josh opens the door to get into the ultrasound room.

“Josh! What the hell are you doing here?” Elizabeth spats out.

“I just got released from this place, and heard you were here, what are YOU doing here?” Josh argues back.

“Getting an ultrasound, duh!” Elizabeth says pointing to her stomach.

“So you can let Niall get you pregnant? But every time I tried to do something like that with you you would just deny it? What the hell, that’s just wrong Elizabeth,” Josh screams at her.

“Josh let me explain,” Elizabeth says almost pleading.

“No Elizabeth, I get it. You never loved me. You could care less about me. Well whatever, bye Elizabeth.” Josh says almost crying then leaving the room.

Elizabeth hears Josh in the hallway talking with the security guards.

“Get your hands off me, I’m leaving.” Josh replies angrily to the security guards grabbing him.

The security guards let go of him but they follow him until he gets off the property.

~~~back in the ultrasound room~~~

“As you were saying about me not being pregnant, how did this mix up happen?” Elizabeth asks confused.

“Well, it happens from time to time. Do you remember the nurse’s name that helped you that day?” the doctor asks Elizabeth.

“Ummm, yeah her name was Amy Johnson,” Elizabeth replies confidently.

“Ok, I’ll call her up and ask her why she told you were pregnant,” the doctor replies.

~~~10 minutes later~~~

“Hi Amy, we have a quick question for you,” the doctor says as she walks into the room.

“Ok, what is it?” Amy asks hesitating a little.

“Well you told Elizabeth Jones that she was pregnant. Nothing in her paperwork said she was pregnant.. So why did you tell her that?” the doctor asks her raising his eyebrow.

“Well, at the end of her paperwork there was something about pregnancy so I assumed she was and just treated it the way I normally would, I only skimmed her folder, we were really busy that day,” the nurse explains shyly.

“Ok, thank you.” The doctor replies and excuses her.

“Thanks for clearing that up doctor. If you don’t mind I think I am going to go and get some rest before my surgery, it’s been a pretty crazy morning.” Elizabeth says with a giggle and starts to walk out of the room.

“Can you guys wait a minute?” the doctor whispers.

Elizabeth and Niall nod their heads yes.

“Well I wanted to wait until the other nurses and doctors were out of here to ask this… but can I have your autograph Niall? My daughter is a huge fan,” the doctor asks with a faint blush.

“Sure, who do I make this out to?” Niall asks with a pen in his hand.

“Umm, erm, Jackson.” The doctor mutters under his breath.

 Elizabeth holds back a laugh as Niall signs it.

“Thanks,” the doctor says blushing as they leave the room.

~~~In the car~~~

“Is Jackson some American name for a girl?

“No, that was his name Niall,” Elizabeth says laughing.

Author’s note: Just to make this clear when Josh heard ‘Elizabeth you are pregnant’ he couldn’t hear that well because of the door and other noises going on. The doctor actually said ‘Elizabeth you AREN’T pregnant. I just wanted to clear that up so no one would be confused. Thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 13 29
What happens when you move in with five boys, one of them being your best friend? What happens when you start to love one of those five boys, only to...
4.1K 92 12
Rachel and Niall have been best friends ever since birth. Before Rachel’s parent’s died due to a car accident, their parents were really close friend...
66K 2.2K 36
Nine lucky girls lives are flipped upside down when a member of each band kidnaps them. How will they react? Will the public know the real reason the...
6K 59 20
An average girl named Lilly, finds out she had a wild night with One Direction, slapped Harry, Why? What will happen? Will sparks fly? That's What Sh...