A Coincidence of a Marriage ⤇...

By -haii-baii-

It was a mere coincidence. A coincidence of a marriage that changed my life. --- "Sorry." He muttered before... More

Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: And the Truth Is Out
Chapter 3: Moving In
Chapter 4: Organizing the Place
Chapter 5: Family Dinner?
Chapter 6: Facetime
Chapter 7: Math Project
Chapter 8: Break Up
Chapter 9: End of Year Project
Chapter 10: Late Nights
Chapter 11: Tests, Tests, and More Tests
Chapter 12: A Surprise Birthday
Chapter 13: The News Spreads
Chapter 14: Preparation
Chapter 15: Birthday Dinner
Chapter 16: Group Chat
Chapter 17: Stalker
Chapter 18: Extra Protection
Chapter 19: Dinner
Chapter 20: Gone
Chapter 21: Trapped
Chapter 22: Rescued
Chapter 23: Police Statements
Chapter 24: Confession
Chapter 25: Sleepover
Chapter 27: Finals
Chapter 28: Picking Up Jisung
Chapter 29: First Date
Chapter 30: MT Trip
Chapter 31: Kidnapped
Chapter 32: More?
Epilogue

Chapter 26: Late to Finals

4.9K 138 41
By -haii-baii-

«poor junguwu»

Park Jieun's POV

"This is great." I heard someone say as I slowly started to gain consciousness. I opened one of my eyes and noticed that there was something in front of me. I decided to ignore it and closed my eyes again.

"Whose idea was it?"

"Mine." I heard JInyoung's voice.

"With my assistance." Jeno's voice came up.

"And mine!" I heard Chenle exclaim. I started to shift in my position.

"Oh, shit." Someone spoke. "She's waking up."

"Those two haven't woken up yet, have they?" I heard someone else speak up.

"No, they're knocked out." I lifted my head to see everyone surrounding the bed.

"What's going on?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. "Did something happen?"

"Look at who you're hugging." JInyoung smiled. I turned to see Jaemin peacefully asleep. I slowly turned back and faced Jinyoung.

"What happened last night?" I asked, trying to make it seem as I was perfectly fine.

"Nothing~" Jinyoung smiled. She backed away from the bed. "I have to get changed, so I call dibs on the bathroom first!"

"Hey!" Renjun protested. "That's not fair!"

"Well, I need to take a shower, so too bad!" Jinyoung stuck her tongue out and closed the door. I pulled away from Jaemin and propped myself up.

"What's going on?" I heard Yoojin wake up from her sleep. "Why is Lucas next to me? I could've sworn I fell asleep next to Jinyoung."

"Are you complaining about that?" I heard Lucas mumble. "Don't worry~ I won't do anything."

"Alright lovebirds." Jeno laughed. "We have an hour and thirty minutes until school starts. Basically, we have around an hour and a half until testing begins, so get your asses up!"

"Five more minutes~" I heard Jaemin mutter. He turned himself over on the bed.

"Has anyone made breakfast?" I asked. Everyone pointed at Mark and Donghyuck.

"They lost the bet last night so they had to make breakfast." Chenle filled in.

"The food is going to get cold if we don't hurry up and eat it." Mark muttered. His hair was a giant mess, and he was wearing spectacles to cover his swollen eyes (A/N: tbh mark in glasses is such a cute concept) while Donghyuck was resting on his shoulders, catching up on lost sleep. Mark ran his hand through his hair before walking back to the living room, dragging Donghyuck with him. I heard a loud thump shortly afterwards.

"Yo, are they okay?" I asked.

"I think they're sleeping right now." Renjun said, looking out of the door. "I'm pretty sure they already ate too. I saw two empty bowls earlier."

"They're alright, right?" Jisung asked. Renjun nodded, and I saw Jisung physically relax.

"Shouldn't you guys get up right now?" Jeno asked. "I'm pretty sure Yoojin and Lucas went back to sleep while Jaemin is for sure dead." I turned to look at Jaemin. His face was at peace, and he wasn't moving. I saw his chest move up and down from his calm breathing.

"So, do you want to scare the guy awake or let him sleep?" I asked, turning towards Jeno, Renjun, Chenle, and Jisung. "Or do you want to save that for Lucas and Yoojin?"

"Jaemin." Chenle answered. "I've never seen him curse or be terrified."

"Lucas." Renjun answered. "When he's scared it's hilarious."

"But I want to see Jaemin scared!" Jisung whined.

"I've seen Jaemin scared too many times," Jeno answered. "I want to see Lucas scared."

"What are we talking about?" Jinyoung asked, coming out in her uniform and a towel wrapped around her hair.

"Who do we want to scare awake because the screams are going to scare the other." Jeno told her. I quietly got out of the bed and ruffled my hair.

"Oh, Jaemin." Jinyoung said. "When Lucas gets scared, he tends to scream loud enough to where someone can go deaf. I do not want to be death since I have a listening exam today."

"Isn't that tomorrow?" I asked her. She thought for a moment.

"Oh, yeah!" She smiled. "The Chinese Exam is tomorrow—oh shit! The Chinese Exam is tomorrow..."

"So, Jaemin it is?" I turned towards the others. They nodded and surrounded Jaemin. I followed them and crept up next to Jaemin.

"So, what are we saying?" Jisung whispered.

"How about a classic scream?" Jinyoung asked.

"That could work." Renjun said. "And we could have Jieun do it to scare Jaemin even more."

"Don't you dare try it." Jaemin muttered. "I may be tired, but I can still hear you."

"Oh, shit." I heard Jisung curse under his breath.

"Park Jisung?" Jaemin opened one of his eyes. "Did I just hear you curse?"

"N-no." Jisung stuttered. He did his little habit with his mouth. "I'm going to go eat."

"I'll see you later." Jaemin opened his second eye. "Now, what are you guys doing here?"

"We should go scare Lucas." Renjun said. Everyone nodded, and we crept towards Lucas.

"Five more minutes~" Lucas whined, clinging on to Yoojin. Yoojin shifted her position.

"Chenle, you're screaming." Jeno pointed at Chenle. Chenle nodded. "In three, two, one..."

"AHHHHH!" Chenle screamed.

"WAHH!" Lucas jumped. "OH MAN! HOLY—OH MAN!"

"What? What? What?" Yoojin asked, frantically panicking at Lucas' sudden scream. We were on the floor laughing at them. Yoojin finally realized that we scared them. "Lucas, we were pranked."

"Aw, man!" Lucas whined. "Now I have to actually go to school!"

"Speaking of school, we have around forty-five minutes." Jaemin announced.

"When did you get out of bed?" I asked.

"Just now." Jaemin shrugged. He walked over to the closet and threw my uniform at me. "Here's your uniform."

"Aww," Yoojin smiled. "That's cute!~"

"Whatever." I answered. "You guys should get changed as well. So, shoo! Let us girls change in private."

"C'mon guys." Jaemin said. "We need to give the girls their privacy."

"Hey!" Jinyoung said. "It's not something to be made fun of!"

"Whatever," Renjun rolled his eyes. Jinyoung glared at him and proceeded to push the guy out of the door. She shut the door once every guy was out.

"Ok, they're gone." Jinyoung said. She held up a thumbs up. "You're good to change."

"Hey, Yoojin—" Lucas opened the door. Jinyoung ran towards the door and shut it.

"What is it?" Yoojin called out. She had her shirt off and was rushing to put on her uniform.

"Can you get me my uniform?" Lucas called out.

"Yeah, just give me a minute." Yoojin pulled down her uniform shirt and searched through Lucas' bag and pulled out his uniform. She walked over to the door and handed him his uniform. She went back to her bag and pulled out her skirt. I walked into the bathroom and decided to brush my hair since I was already finished changing.

"Are you guys finished?" I heard Jinyoung call out.

"In a minute." I called out.

"The guys are getting impatient." Jinyoung said. "And can you get Jaemin's uniform, Jieun? He forgot to grab it on the way out."

"Fine." I sighed. I walked over to the closet and grabbed Jaemin's uniform. I walked over to the door and opened it slightly, enough for me to walk out of it. Jaemin was outside waiting.

"Is that really my uniform?" Jaemin asked. It was dirty and the yellow was barely visible.

"Yes." I told him. "I forgot to wash it when you came back. But to be fair, I didn't really have time to give it to the washers."

"Alright." Jaemin sighed. He took the uniform and walked to the living room. He turned around and looked at me. "Are you sure that I don't have a spare uniform?"

"How should I know?" I shrugged. "It's your uniform."

"Here, just use mine." Jeno handed Jaemin his uniform. "My exams today are pretty easy: tennis in the morning and filming in the afternoon. We've already done our final exams for both, so I can just skip. I can bring your uniform to the dry cleaners and get it washed."

"Are you going to come by during lunch?" Jaemin asked.

"Nah." Jeno said. "I'm probably going to catch up on sleep."

"Aren't your teachers going to fail you if you don't show up?" I asked. Jaemin had already taken Jeno's uniform and went to change into it.

"Nah," Jeno said. "They even told us not to bother to show up."

"Aren't your parents going to find out?" I asked.

"I already told them that I was going to skip today." Jeno said. "They're aware of me skipping."

"Well, here's Jaemin's uniform." I handed Jeno the uniform. I searched through my pockets and pulled up a few bills and coins. "And here's some money to wash it. I'm sorry if it's not enough."

"I'll be back with this after school." Jeno smiled his eye smile. He ran down the hall towards the front door. Jaemin walked out of the bathroom and I noticed the name tag on the corner of his uniform.

"Yah! Lee Jeno!" I screamed towards the front door. Jeno already had one hand on the door and was about to run out.

"Yeah?"  He turned towards me. I took of the name tag on Jeno's uniform and ran down towards Jeno.

"The nametag." I told him, handing him his nametag.

"Oh, right." Jeno said, taking off Jaemin's nametag. "Jaemin is definitely Lee Jeno."

(A/N: gotta bring this iconic moment back)

"Yeah." I smiled. I took Jaemin's nametag and ran back to Jaemin. He took the nametag and clipped it on to the uniform. I pulled out my phone and saw that we only had twenty more minutes left. "Alright, everybody!"

"What?" I heard Renjun complain. I walked over to the living room and saw that everyone, except Donghyuck, was finishing off the buttons of their uniform. I noticed that Yoojin and Jinyoung were starting to eat breakfast.

"We have twenty minutes until we're late to school. It takes around fifteen minutes to walk to school—if we're walking fast." I told him. I went inside of the pantry in the kitchen and pulled out all of the granola bars. I went back towards the living room and threw the granola bars at them. "Take these and eat them on the way to school."

"Yes, ma'am!" Jisung said, swinging his bag over his shoulder. "I have to go now. My school doesn't start until ten minutes from now."

"I'll bring you to school." Mark said, getting up. "My first test is basketball. I already did my varsity tryouts."

"I can bring you too." Jungwoo said, following Mark and Jisung out of the door. "I'm exempt from my first test today. I have to test for my last test since that teacher doesn't believe in senior exemption."

"Bye~" Jinyoung waved. The group of three waved back and left the room.

"Shouldn't we also get on the road?" Chenle asked.

"Well, we have to wait for Donghyuck to finish his business in the bathroom." Yoojin said.

"I'm pretty sure he's taking a dump." Renjun said. "He's been in there for around ten minutes now."

"Ok!" Donghyuck exclaimed from behind me, stretching his arms. "I am good to go!"

"Did you really have to take a dump in my house?" Jaemin asked.

"Of course!" Donghyuck spoke in English. He spoke the next words in Korean. "Your place is the one place I am okay with taking a dump."

"That's disgusting!" Jaemin looked at Donghyuck in disgust. "Why?!"

"Because something about your bathroom just makes me feel relaxed." Donghyuck admitted. "I don't know man, let's just go."

"Yeah!" Chenle jumped out of his seat. "We should go!"

"Why are you so excited?" Donghyuck asked, disgusted. "We have to take tests."

"Because I have tryouts today!" Chenle said, opening the front door. We all walked out of it and into the elevator. "They're after school though."

"I still don't get why you're so happy." Renjun retorted. "You still have to take a test."

"But it's just Chinese." Chenle smiled. The elevator stopped and we all walked out towards the exit of the building. "That's an easy class."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jinyoung turned towards Chenle. She pushed open the door and we all started to walk towards school.

"Language~" Jaemin warned.

"I mean it's pretty easy of a class." Lucas said. "I've never failed it."

"But you're from China." Yoojin pointed out.

"Hong Kong!" Lucas said. "And I learned Cantonese before Mandarin!"

"Well you are getting help from Chenle and Renjun." Jaemin pointed out.

"You cheater!" Jinyoung slapped Lucas' arm. "You kept saying that Chinese was easy and that it was a breeze, yet here I find out that you're getting help from the underclassmen!"

"Hey!" Lucas protested. "There were a few words that I was struggling in, so I needed the help!"

"Yeah, but you didn't have to say that it was a breeze!" Jinyoung said. "You could've agreed with us and say that it was a struggle."

"But it is a breeze!" Lucas said. "Just a few words are a bit tough."

"Sure." Jinyoung pouted, refusing to look at Lucas.

"Kids, kids." Yoojin sighed. "Let's not cause trouble for me."

"But mom!" Jinyoung complained. "He was practically lying!"

"Just let the guy be." I spoke up.

"But mom!" Jinyoung whined. "You only like Lucas more because he's older."

"What is this?" Jaemin turned towards me. "You like Lucas?"

"Well, he's my favorite child." I shrugged.

"Ha!" Jinyoung said. "I was right!"

"You should ask you uncle for his opinion." I told her. "I think Jungwoo would have the same idea as Lucas."

"No!" Jinyoung stuck her tongue out. "He would agree with me!"

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to officially adopt Jisung, though."

"No way!" Jaemin protested. "Jisung is my child!"

"Well too bad!" I stuck my tongue out. "He's officially mine!"

"Why don't you two get married and then Jisung is both of yours?" Renjun said. We were approaching the school.

"Oh, hell no!" I protested. "Jisung is either mine or his."

"What the fuck is going on?" Jungwoo asked.

"Jieun wants to adopt Jisung as her child." Jinyoung said, filling Jungwoo in. We were already in the building of the school.

"Oh, hell no." Mark said, coming into the conversation. "None of you were there to take care of him when he was ill. None of you were there to take him to school. Jisung is my child."

"Boy!" Jaemin turned towards Mark. "I was there with you when Jisung was sick."

"But you were the one who left five minutes after he threw up." Mark pointed out. "If anything, Jisung is my child."

"Jisung got sick?" Renjun asked, confused. "When?"

"During his competition last year." Mark said. "He was so nervous, he managed to catch the cold after he performed. I told him that he shouldn't have worn thin clothes in the cold, but he insisted that he was hot."

"He he." Jinyoung laughed. "Jisung said he was hot."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. I checked my phone. "We should probably get to class or else we're all going to be late."

"Oh, shit!" I heard Chenle say before running towards his class.

"Watch your language!" I heard Jaemin yell. I chuckled while running towards our first test.

ok so 1: the dream show??? like billionare but debuted version??? bds dream version?? the 7th sense dream version plus boss and touch??? and mfal ot7??? can i die peacefully now???

and 2: in regards to the bullying jisung issue. apparently the person mistranslated it (on purpose or on accident idk) and his teammates sent out the pictures first then found out that jisung would get in trouble and didnt send anymore photos. the person who originally posted it put the photos in the wrong order. as for the person who took jisungs hat and asked if he should keep it, he was joking and the knctzens were joking with him as well. theres an ig account that explains all of this @/nct.girlfriends and the twit account @/heartsyena

anyway i hope u guys are having a good day 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 15.4K 49
[n.jm x l.jn x h.rj] His finger trailed along the younger's jaw teasingly as he muttered, "You're pushing my buttons...." He only smirked, "Do I push...
17K 400 22
Na Jaemin was just your average everyday college student with a part-time job as an intern at a big company who was known for his flirtatious persona...
55.6K 3.1K 55
||A hex contains different effects, were you affected by one?|| -o- MARKHYUCK -o- FANTASY/FORCED MARRIAGE AU - everything in this fanfiction is just...
57.8K 2.4K 25
❝Who were you?❞ ©DONGHYUQUE , 2019