A Coincidence of a Marriage ⤇...

By -haii-baii-

It was a mere coincidence. A coincidence of a marriage that changed my life. --- "Sorry." He muttered before... More

Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: And the Truth Is Out
Chapter 3: Moving In
Chapter 4: Organizing the Place
Chapter 5: Family Dinner?
Chapter 6: Facetime
Chapter 7: Math Project
Chapter 8: Break Up
Chapter 9: End of Year Project
Chapter 10: Late Nights
Chapter 11: Tests, Tests, and More Tests
Chapter 12: A Surprise Birthday
Chapter 13: The News Spreads
Chapter 14: Preparation
Chapter 15: Birthday Dinner
Chapter 16: Group Chat
Chapter 17: Stalker
Chapter 18: Extra Protection
Chapter 19: Dinner
Chapter 20: Gone
Chapter 21: Trapped
Chapter 22: Rescued
Chapter 23: Police Statements
Chapter 24: Confession
Chapter 26: Late to Finals
Chapter 27: Finals
Chapter 28: Picking Up Jisung
Chapter 29: First Date
Chapter 30: MT Trip
Chapter 31: Kidnapped
Chapter 32: More?
Epilogue

Chapter 25: Sleepover

5.4K 153 144
By -haii-baii-

«eXpOsEd»

Park Jieun's POV

"I love you too." These words slipped through my mouth. I looked down to see that Jaemin didn't hear me. His loud whining and tears kept going. "Alright, Jaemin! Get up. Pick your face up. I'm the one that's supposed to be crying, not you."

"I'm s-sorry." Jaemin lifted his head up. I laughed at how the snot ran down his nose, his eyes were puffy, and he looked like a little kid in general. He pouted and crossed his arms. "What are you laughing at?"

"Your face." I said, before laughing at my own joke.

"That's not funny!" He exclaimed. "Stop being so mean!"

"I'm sorry, but—"

"HEY, GUYS!" Jeno busted through the door. I saw the others behind him. "WHAT UP?!"

"What are you doing here, Jeno?!" I asked, shocked at the group of people barging in.

"We're here to study!" Jeno smiled. "And we all got permission from our parents to stay over for the rest of the week to study!"

"Including you?" I asked Yoojin. She nodded.

"I mean, I just told my parents that it was going to be a study week at your house and that Jinyoung could bring me. My mom dropped me off Jinyoung's house, and we walked over here with Jeno." She set her suitcase down on the floor. "So, who's getting the bed?"

"Uh, there's only one bed in this entire apartment." Jaemin said, holding on to my hands. "And since it's my apartment—"

"It's only right that I, your best friend, get it." Jeno batted his eyes innocently.

"Yeah, right." Jaemin rolled his eyes. I noticed that Jisung was in the corner of the living room, setting up his sleeping bag.

"Why is JIsung here?" I asked. "Isn't it past his bedtime?"

"Don't you guys ever check the group chat?" Jeno asked. "Jisung practically insisted on coming. I don't know how he convinced his parents."

"Wrong chat, Jeno." I heard Mark whisper. "Wrong chat."

"Oh, shit." Jeno awkwardly laughed.

"WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!" Jaemin threw a pillow at Jeno. "Speaking of which, how did you manage to get your parents to let you come Jisung?"

"I just told them that you guys were having a dance training camp over the week and it was a great opportunity to improve in dancing." Jisung shrugged, getting inside of his sleeping bag. He put his eye mask in his forehead. "I also told them that I was allowed to sleepover at your house since some of the training could go overnight." He put the eye mask over his eyes and plugged in his earplugs.

"Jeez, he was so insistent on coming, yet he's the first one to knock out." Jeno shook his head in disappointment. "Anyway, we should all start to study. Who has math and science tomorrow?"

We broke up into little study groups based on what tests we had the next day. I was grouped with Lucas, Jungwoo, and Jaemin. We had the same subject for first period, but different curriculum. To overcome this, we decided to quiz each other with the other person's notes and did it in a circle. So I had Jungwoo's notes and quizzed him on those, Jungwoo had Lucas', Lucas had Jaemin's, and Jaemin had mine. We did this for an hour before realizing that we all pretty much had the main idea of the subject.

This kind of studying continued on until it was almost one in the morning. Jisung started to snore loudly, making it hard for anyone to concentrate. Eventually, Jeno and Donghyuck got sick of Jisung's snoring that they put a pillow over the poor boy's face. It helped quiet the snoring until Yoojin felt bad for Jisung and took the pillow off of him.

"Yoojin, just leave the pillow on!" Lucas complained.

"But what if you suffocate him?" Yoojin asked. "He's just a little boy."

"He's about to be in high school and he needs to learn the ways of high school." Donghyuck said.

"And you're in the authority to teach him?" Yoojin raised her eyes. "Yeah right."

"Hey, I'll have you know that I am an amazing teacher!" Donghyuck said.

"'Amazing teacher'" Yoojin air quoted. "More like the worst teacher, even more worse than Mrs. Nakamoto."

"The Japanese teacher?" Mark asked. "I think she's pretty cool."

"Just because you're her favorite student doesn't meant that everyone is else." Yoojin pointed out. "Why did I have to take Japanese?! Why couldn't I just take English or Chinese?"

"You do not want to take Chinese." I said.

"No, no, no." Jinyoung shook her head. "Don't believe what the three Chinese people say. Chinese with Mrs. Lee is a pain in the ass."

"And it's not like English is any better." Jungwoo pointed out. "The grammar rules are so messed up."

"Hey!" Mark exclaimed. "I am offended at your statement."

"Just because you're a transfer from Canada doesn't mean that we can't struggle in English." Jungwoo pointed out. "Thankfully, Mr. Smith is nice about our mistakes. He grades harshly, don't get me wrong, but he provides enough extra credit to where you won't fail. At least, if you do them."

"Damn, I should've taken English..." Mark muttered. He spoke his next words in English. "I would've aced that class!"

"Oh, Canada." Donghyuck shook his head. He pointed at the ground. "Here is Korea man!"

(A/N: u see where i got that from????? for those who don't, first of all, have u been living under a rock??? secondly, here's the amazing video)

"Ok, ok!" Mark laughed while clapping his hands.

"And this is why Mark is the youngest out of all of us." Jaemin pointed out. "He acts more like a little kid than Jisung will ever."

"Respect your elders!" Mark threw a pillow at Jaemin.

"Aww!" Jungwoo fanboyed. "You're so cute!"

"See?" Jaemin pointed at Jungwoo. "Even the uwu master himself says that you're cute!"

"Shut up!" Mark blushed, grabbing Jeno's pillow and throwing it at Jaemin.

"Hey!" Jeno complained. "That was my pillow!"

"Alright, guys, let's settle down!" Jinyoung's voice overpowered the quarreling of the guys. "Let's choose where we sleep for the night! Girls call the bedroom!"

"What?" Jeno exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Renjun added. "That's not fair! We call dibs on it first!"

"Then how do you expect us to change?" Jinyoung asked.

"There's a bathroom over there." Chenle pointed at the bathroom that was at the hallway towards the bedroom. "You guys can change there."

"That's not enough space!" Yoojin complained. "I need at least enough space to put my makeup and toss clothes around."

"Why?" Chenle imitated the confused black girl meme.

"Because I need to place my pajamas somewhere." Yoojin rolled her eyes. "So, we call the bedroom."

"Not if we get there—OW!" Renjun tried to run towards the bedroom, but he crashed into the table while on his way. He fell on the ground and rubbed his hip in agony. "That hurts so much..."

"Did anything get damaged?" Jinyoung asked, handing her stuff to Yoojin, who went to place it in the bedroom. "Was it just your hip?"

"Yeah..." Renjun said, pulling himself up. "Why?"

"Cause she was thinking that it was your d—" Jaemin covered Jeno's hand with his own hand.

"And we are not going to finish that statement." Jaemin said, looking at Jeno with a threatening glare.

"As Jeno was saying before," Lucas interrupted, ignoring Jaemin's threat at Jeno. "She was thinking that it might've been your wee wee."

"My what?" Renjun asked, confused at Lucas' attempt to censor. Chenle started to laugh really loudly with his unique laugh. I noticed that Mark was trying, but failing, to hold in his laugh. Donghyuck just looked down in disappointment.

"Your d—"

"AHHHH!" Jungwoo yelled over Lucas. He latched on to Lucas while pointing at something. "AHHH!"

"Hey, man!" Lucas looked at Jungwoo. "What are you trying to do?"

"There's a spider!" Jungwoo was staring at the small spider which was moving around. I heard Jaemin sigh and get up. He came back with a tissue in his hand and smashed it. He picked up the dead spider with the tissue and threw both of them away in the trash can.

"There." Jaemin said as he came back. "Happy now?" Jungwoo nodded cutely.

"But to be honest," Donghyuck spoke up. "I call the bedroom."

"Hey, hey, hey!" Jinyoung moved to block Donghyuck from going in. "No boy is allowed in the bedroom. That is final. C'mon Jieun. Yoojin's setting up our sleeping bags."

"Yes, ma'am!" I got up from my position and followed Jinyoung. She turned around right before we entered. I turned around, curious on why she did that. Jaemin was behind us.

"What do you want?" Jinyoung eyed him suspiciously. He smiled and ran his hands through his hair.

"My pajamas?" He looked around Jinyoung and didn't dare to look at her directly. "Can I go in to get them."

"No." Jinyoung told him. "Jieun, you go get them." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

"What if I don't want to?" I asked.

"But you know how much I need them!" Jaemin whined. "I won't be able to sleep well!"

"The uniforms are pretty comfy." I told him. I heard the door open and close. "I think you can sleep in them. You've slept in your uniform before."

"That was only because I was exhausted." Jaemin stomped his feet in a cute manner. "Can you just get them for me?"

"Get them!" I heard Jeno scream. "Don't leave the man whining or else we have to deal with it!"

"Good!" I laughed. I turned around and reached to open the door. Jaemin grabbed my hand and turned me around. I lost my balance, and Jaemin caught me, causing us to make eye contact.

"You are my destiny~" I heard the boys start to sing. "Geudaen, You are my destiny~ guedaen~ YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING—"

"Be quiet!" Jaemin released me and ran back towards the boys.

"OOOOOH!" I heard Donghyuck tease. "Is Jaemin embarrassed?"

"Shut up!" I heard Jaemin exclaim. I chuckled to myself and entered the bedroom, closing the door behind me.

"So, what happened out there?" Jinyoung asked. She started to wiggle her eyebrows. "I heard the guys singing."

"You could hear them?!" I asked, shocked at how loud they must've been.

"Yeah." Yoojin chuckled. "I'm surprised that none of the neighbors have called in saying that we're too loud."

"I mean, Jeno did go around posting little post it notes on the nearby rooms saying that we're sorry for being too loud." Jinyoung said. "I'm going to assume that they do that everywhere they stay."

"Probably." I shrugged, plopping myself on the bed. I stretched and laid down on my back. "I'm so tired!"

"Aren't we all?" Jinyoung laughed. "But I did bring extra face masks for us!" I shot up from my place.

"Pass it over, honey!" Yoojin exclaimed. We laughed at her attempt to dance out of joy. "I need my mask!"

"On one condition." Jinyoung smiled. "You have to let us record you dance and send it to Lucas."

"No way!" Yoojin threw a pillow at Jinyoung, who caught it and threw it back at her. "That's just embarrassing!"

"Your boyfriend's embarrassing!" I laughed. "Have you seen him?

"Hey, just because he's loud doesn't mean that it's embarrassing!" Yoojin blushed.

"But have you seen him?" JInyoung looked at Yoojin in shock. "He even stood in his chair during our last study session and screamed 'FIGHTING HAEYADAE!'"

"But that's just his personality." Yoojin defended. "He's just naturally loud and bold. It's kind of cute."

"Whatever." Jinyoung rolled her eyes. She threw a face pack at me. "So, what about your man?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, opening the pack and putting it on the mask. I got out of the bed and threw the empty pack away. I opened my phone and set a timer.

"You know what I'm talking about, Jaemin!" Jinyoung smiled at me. I saw that Yoojin somehow earned her face mask because she was putting on the mask. "You put the timer, right?"

"Yeah," I answered. "But what about Jaemin?"

"Admit it," Yoojin started, setting her mask in. "You two are definitely more than just 'wife and husband' for the company."

"What do you mean?" I asked, trying to keep everything calm inside. "That's what we are: husband and wife for the sake of our companies."

"Sure~" Jinyoung wiggled her eyebrows. "That's what they all say."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Explain why you were depressed all last week when Jaemin was missing." Jinyoung said. I opened my mouth to explain, but she stopped me. "And explain to me why when Jaemin kisses you on the cheek, you're always blushing. Yeah, that's right. I notice these things."

"That's, uh, crap." I stopped myself. I pouted in my place as I stared into space. "I, uh—you know what, screw it. Ok, I'll admit it. I like Na Jaemin."

"Finally!" Jinyoung raised her arms in joy. "It's been so long since you two came out!"

"Oh, shut up, Jinyoung!" I shouted. "What about you and Jeno?"

"What do you mean?" Jinyoung asked.

"Oh, yeah!" Yoojin had a lightbulb moment. "You two were partners for the major science project assignment. Speaking of which, how did you two enjoy it? It was a pain for me last year."

"Oh, yeah, it was definitely painful." Jinyoung admitted. "Fucking Jeno thought he was funny by putting a random picture of me right before we did our presentation. He claimed that it was 'to get everyone's attention', whatever that means."

"What kind of picture?" I asked her.

"It was when we were facetiming to work on the project together and I fell asleep." Jinyoung said. She noticed Yoojin and I fangirling. "Before you guys say anything, it was the night before our project was due, I was running on three hours of sleep, and it was around four in the morning."

"Aww," Yoojin gushed. "You two talked till four in the morning!"

"Shut up!" Jinyoung threw a pillow at Yoojin. "It's not cute, there is nothing going on between us, and Jeno's gay for Jaemin."

"Not for long." I shook my head.

"You'll see," Jinyoung looked at me. "You'll see."

"I'll see what?" I asked.

"Your man get snatched by another man." She smiled. "How much longer until we can take our masks off?

"Hey, don't start changing the subject!" Yoojin exclaimed. There was a knock on the door, but Yoojin ignored it. "You're not—"

"I'm sorry, but can I talk to Jieun?" Jaemin stuck his head in.

"Oh, y-yeah." Yoojin looked over at me. "Sorry for ignoring you earlier."

"It's fine." Jaemin smiled. I chuckled at Yoojin's little moment of embarrassment and walked over to Jaemin.

"What is it?" I asked quietly.

"Can some of the guys sleep in here?" Jaemin asked. I noticed the rest of the boys behind him. "Like we can have the responsible guys sleep there. Everyone's too big and not everyone can fit in the living room."

"Even with people sleeping on the couch?" I asked. Jaemin gravely nodded. "Well, if we do let some of the guys in here, then we would need to have Lucas for Yoojin, maybe Mark because he's pretty responsible, or we can move Jisung since he's already knocked out."

"But Jisung will wake up moody." Jaemin said. "We only need to send two guys over, so I was planning for me and Lucas to come."

"But Jisung is so cute~" I pouted. "Can't we get Jisung? He'll be moody with you guys, but he won't be with us."

"But then it's going to be an annoying day tomorrow!" Jaemin whined. "Can't it just be me and Lucas?"

"Nope!" I smiled and closed the door. Yoojin and Jinyoung looked at me in confusion. I heard the door open and Jaemin's arms wrapped around me.

"Please?" I heard Jaemin whisper. I could see Yoojin and Jinyoung silently fangirling and the boys trying to stay quiet.

"Only on the condition that Jisung gets moved in here." I turned around, causing him to release his grip. He pouted before he agreed.

"But he'll wake up to the motion." He pointed out.

"Then he should've waken up to Donghyuck covering his mouth with a pillow." I told him.

"Are you sure you can handle his snoring?" Jaemin asked. "We can barely handle it ourselves."

"They are ways to deal with snoring." I told him. I turned towards the girls. "Are you girls okay with the guys sleeping in here?"

"Only Lucas." Yoojin said. "Oh, and Jaemin."

"Thank you." Jaemin said. "See, even she agrees."

"No." Jinyoung said, giving a sour look at Jaemin. "I spent so long trying to call this room, and I have to share it. Heck no."

"Do you want Jeno to be by your side?" Yoojin teased.

"Hell no!" Jinyoung said. "Definitely not."

"Well, we need to have at least two guys come in here since there is no more space in the living room." Jaemin told her. JInyoung glared at Jaemin, causing him to hide behind me.

"Well, that's your problem. There is no way I'm losing to Renjun." Jinyoung said.

"Please, Jinyoung?" Jaemin asked. "Renjun won't be allowed in here, just me and Lucas."

"Just you and Lucas?" Jinyoung asked, her gears starting to work. "And where will you be sleeping?"

"On the floor, near the window." Jaemin pointed towards the area. "I think we can fit there."

"I see..." Jinyoung trailed. "That works. But only you and Lucas."

"Yes, ma'am." Jaemin ran out of the room and went to get his things as well as Lucas'. He came back and placed the items on the floor. Lucas came in the room shortly after.

"Whassup, man!" Lucas yelled when he came in.

"Be quiet!" Yoojin shushed Lucas, smiling. He smiled back at her.

"Alright, we should take off our masks and go to sleep." I spoke up, smiling at the couple in front of me. They were honestly too cute.

hey guys. so uh i came home last night only to see that i had to watch nct dream on kcrush, lucas on happy together, jisung on dancing high and haechan doing a challenge on ig. and i wake up this morning to find out that boys did a vlive. why is sm feeding us so well when they cant even bother with exo?

ALSO AMBER FINALLY GOT HER COMEBACK SHE DESERVED WE LOVE A QUEEN ❤️💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 78 21
"You don't just like him do you, it's something more than that right?" Arranged marriage au Melodies of Love: Book 1 start: 10/03/24 end: 16/03/24 w...
17K 400 22
Na Jaemin was just your average everyday college student with a part-time job as an intern at a big company who was known for his flirtatious persona...
61.7K 4.1K 46
As memories flashed through my mind it slowly shattered my heart. I realized I was nothing more than a pawn in his game. My eyes held fire as I looke...
172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...