A Coincidence of a Marriage ⤇...

By -haii-baii-

It was a mere coincidence. A coincidence of a marriage that changed my life. --- "Sorry." He muttered before... More

Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: And the Truth Is Out
Chapter 3: Moving In
Chapter 4: Organizing the Place
Chapter 5: Family Dinner?
Chapter 7: Math Project
Chapter 8: Break Up
Chapter 9: End of Year Project
Chapter 10: Late Nights
Chapter 11: Tests, Tests, and More Tests
Chapter 12: A Surprise Birthday
Chapter 13: The News Spreads
Chapter 14: Preparation
Chapter 15: Birthday Dinner
Chapter 16: Group Chat
Chapter 17: Stalker
Chapter 18: Extra Protection
Chapter 19: Dinner
Chapter 20: Gone
Chapter 21: Trapped
Chapter 22: Rescued
Chapter 23: Police Statements
Chapter 24: Confession
Chapter 25: Sleepover
Chapter 26: Late to Finals
Chapter 27: Finals
Chapter 28: Picking Up Jisung
Chapter 29: First Date
Chapter 30: MT Trip
Chapter 31: Kidnapped
Chapter 32: More?
Epilogue

Chapter 6: Facetime

6.4K 192 188
By -haii-baii-

«i bet my entire life savings he was on a hoverboard»

Park Jieun's POV

"What?" I batted my eyes as innocent as I could. "You said I could order whatever I wanted to."

"Curse me and my loose mouth." I heard my mom mutter. My mom turned towards my dad. "Could you eat my spring rolls?"

"Sure." My dad said, taking the platter of spring rolls from my mom and gave her his bowl of jjampong.

"You will pay for this." My mom whispered in my ear. "Just wait."

"I'm always ready." I whispered back. She eyed me in a suspicious kind of look before she took a sip from her food. I followed suit and began to eat my dinner.

"So, how far have you guys organized Jaemin's closet?" Jaemin's mom asked, taking a slurp from her noodles.

"We cleaned out a good majority of it." I told her. "There is still a bit more stuff we have to organize. So far, I want to say around 60% of his things will be donated to charities that will accept them."

"You're donating his stuff?!" Jaemin's mom asked. "How did you convince him to get rid of it in the first place?"

"Well, I mean, I kind of just started to organize everything and informed Jaemin that I would donate all of his stuff if he didn't help." I half-lied. I could feel Jaemin boring his eyes on the side of my neck. "To be fair, he did cut up some watermelon for me to eat to take a break."

"Jaemin cut watermelon?!" Jaemin's dad exclaimed. "When will you do this to us?"

"Well, uh, she was working really hard, and I wanted her to take a break, that's all." Jaemin said. "Maybe next time."

"When is next time?" His dad asked.

"When I feel it is next time." Jaemin shrugged. "Maybe when I have a break over the summer from training."

"I see." Jaemin's dad said. He placed his chopsticks on his empty bowl. "Well, it seems like we're all finished with our meal. We'll go leave to play poker somewhere else and leave you two here."

"Are you sure you don't want any tea?" I asked, propping myself up.

"We're sure." Jaemin's mom smiled. "You need to rest that foot too. I believe the doctor will be here soon."

"Yeah, just sit down." Jaemin said, applying a slight pressure on my shoulder to make me sit down. "I'll escort them out of the house and clean up."

"Alright," I said, watching Jaemin escort the parents out. I heard a slight commotion before silence filled the empty space. Five minutes later, Jaemin came back with someone new.

"This is our family doctor, Yoon Jisung." Jaemin said. "I'll be in the room if you need anything."

"Hello." Jisung bowed.

"Hi." I awkwardly said.

"What's wrong?" He sat down next to me and propped my foot up.

"I tripped over something and felt pain in my foot." I told him. He examined the foot before pressing lightly on it. When he pressed down on the area it hurt, I screamed.

"Well, it seems to me that you sprained your ankle." He said. He pulled out his first aid kit and began to wrap the foot in bandages. "Make sure to regularly change your bandages and apply ice on it. It's good that you own a pair of crutches. Don't use your foot until I check up on it in a few days from now."

"Yes, sir." I said.

"Good," he got up. "Do you guys have any food I can eat? I've had back to back patients, not to mention a huge surgery today. I'm starving."

"Yeah," I pointed at the leftover food. "You can have that."

"Thanks!" The doctor said and began to scarf down the food. After twenty minutes of him eating, he got up again. "Thanks again for the meal. I have to hurry back to the hospital. Remember, apply ice and change the bandages regularly!" He ran out of the apartment leaving no food behind.

"Well, that was something." I muttered.

I got up on my crutches and hobbled over to the kitchen. I searched through Jaemin's kitchen drawers and found no Ziploc bag. I searched through the cabinets and found only one box of Ziploc bags. I took the box out and reached in to get a bag. To my surprise, it was empty.

I grumbled in frustration before opening the freezer. Again, to my surprise, I found a small section dedicated for ice packs. Sighing in relief, I grabbed one and hobbled over to the living room. I sat down on one of the couches and laid my foot out. I put the ice pack on in the foot and took out my phone.

I noticed that there were a few missed calls from Kiseok. I texted him.

Me
What's wrong?

Kiseok 😘
I miiiisssss uuuuuu

Me
I was so scared for a sec there

Me
I thought u had an emergency

Kiseok 😘
I do

Me

What?

Kiseok 😘
I haven't seen ur face in ages~

Kiseok 😘
Facetime?

Me
Yeah, just give me a quick moment

I saw Jaemin walk out from his room. He noticed my set up.

"Oh, so is everything alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I just have to ice my ankle and change my bandages." I told him. "Can you help me into your room. I need to facetime Kiseok."

"Yeah." He helped me up and handed me my cructches. I positioned them into a comfortable position. I moved myself inside Jaemin's room and positioned myself on his bed. I laid out my foot and Jaemin placed the ice pack on my foot. "Call me if you need anything."

"Thank you." I said. He smiled before closing the door. I turned on my phone and called Kiseok. After a few seconds, his face appeared. "Hey!"

"How are you~?" Kiseok puckered his lips.

"Not doing so well." I responded. "But now that I see you, I'm doing much better!"

"What happened?" He asked.

"I sprained my ankle while reorganizing my room." I told him.

"Let me see!" Kiseok said.

"No!" I responded. "My foot's ugly and the lighting sucks."

"But I wanna kiss the booboo away." He whined. "Please~"

"No." I said, looking away.

"Please~" I could see him attempting aegyo.

"Fine." I sighed. I flipped the camera around and showed him my ankle."

"Chu~" Kiseok leaned in to kiss the camera. "There! It should feel so much better!"

"It does!" I laughed. "So, how was your day?"

"Let me tell you!" Kiseok started. "I had to go to work today since you know, it's a Saturday and no one wants to go. Thank god my boss gave me raise today. That was the only good thing about today."

"Seriously?!" I raised my eyebrows. "There's no way."

"Well, I mean you're the best thing that happened today." Kiseok smiled.

"Oh, stop." I told him. "Continue your story."

"Anyway, so there was this girl. You know that one guy's girlfriend? What was his name? I think his last name was Na?" Kiseok asked.

"Na Jaemin?" I asked.

"Yeah! Him!" Kiseok's face lit up. "Nice dude, by the way. His girlfriend, on the other hand, is a bitch!"

"How?" I laughed. "She can't be that bad."

"Oh, honey." Kiseok said. "She was the bitchiest of the bitches. You know how you can order a special drink as long you tell the cashier the recipe to give to the barista?" I nodded. "Well, she had a generic recipe, nothing too hard. So, I followed the recipe as she stated and handed her the drink. But get this, she took a sip and said she wouldn't pay for it."

"But, she took a sip from a product. In other words, she should be paying for it." I said. "And shouldn't you have charged her before you made the drink?"

"You see, I tried to charge her beforehand, but she would not pay. She would only pay after her drink was made." He said. "Continuing on my story, she handed the drink back to me and ordered me to remake it. My anger level was just starting to begin at this point."

"So, what did you do?" I asked him.

"I took the drink back and remade it to what she said was lacking. But when I gave it back to her, she handed it back and wanted it remade. At this point, I'm the only barista available and the cashier kept handing me orders." Kiseok said. "So, I tell her that I'll fix her drink after all of the other customers have been served with their first drink. But get this? This bitch has the audacity to say that she has to be served first regardless if there's a long line of people waiting."

"Well, then that's not fair!" I said. "If she does that, then she's holding up service!"

"That's what I told her!" Kiseok said. "Finally, someone gets me!"

"So what happened in the end?" I asked.

"The cashier finally came over to assist with the orders since there was no one else buying while I had to deal with the crazy girlfriend." Kiseok rambled. I looked at the time at the top of my phone. The time said 11:38. I looked back at Kiseok. He stopped in his story. "What is it, sweetie?" He asked me.

"It's just that it's getting late, and I need to sleep." I told him.

"Aww," he pouted. "Alright, night~"

"Night~" We both gave each other a kissy face through the screen before hanging up.

"Are you guys done?" Jaemin poked his head into the room. I nodded. He came in, opening the door as wide as possible and walked to his dresser.

"Do you need anything?" I asked him.

"Just my clothes to go to sleep in." He said, scavenging through the drawer. He stopped, frowned and looked at the bed. "I think I might've left it on the bed somewhere."

"Oh, I can get off." I told him.

"No," he shook his head. "You're injured and need rest. I can find it if I look hard enough."

"If you're sure." I told him. I shifted myself as best I could to the corner of the bed and swung my legs over the bedside to reduce the amount of space I took up. I patiently waited for Jaemin to find his clothes only to see him pop up out of his position.

"You know what?" Jaemin said. "I think it might be in my backpack. I had to bring my pajamas cause a friend of mine had a sleep over Thursday night."

"Well, go check it then!" I told him.

"Alright," he said, walking towards the door and turned around. "Good night."

"Night." I told him. He turned off the lights and closed the door. I crashed into the bed and fell asleep. 

NCT DREAM PERFORMED WE YOUNG OT7. I REPEAT. NCT DREAM PERFORMED WE YOUNG OT7 AHHHHHH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.6K 3.1K 55
||A hex contains different effects, were you affected by one?|| -o- MARKHYUCK -o- FANTASY/FORCED MARRIAGE AU - everything in this fanfiction is just...
172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
236K 15.4K 49
[n.jm x l.jn x h.rj] His finger trailed along the younger's jaw teasingly as he muttered, "You're pushing my buttons...." He only smirked, "Do I push...
36.2K 1.4K 46
♡ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...