A Coincidence of a Marriage ⤇...

By -haii-baii-

It was a mere coincidence. A coincidence of a marriage that changed my life. --- "Sorry." He muttered before... More

Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: And the Truth Is Out
Chapter 3: Moving In
Chapter 5: Family Dinner?
Chapter 6: Facetime
Chapter 7: Math Project
Chapter 8: Break Up
Chapter 9: End of Year Project
Chapter 10: Late Nights
Chapter 11: Tests, Tests, and More Tests
Chapter 12: A Surprise Birthday
Chapter 13: The News Spreads
Chapter 14: Preparation
Chapter 15: Birthday Dinner
Chapter 16: Group Chat
Chapter 17: Stalker
Chapter 18: Extra Protection
Chapter 19: Dinner
Chapter 20: Gone
Chapter 21: Trapped
Chapter 22: Rescued
Chapter 23: Police Statements
Chapter 24: Confession
Chapter 25: Sleepover
Chapter 26: Late to Finals
Chapter 27: Finals
Chapter 28: Picking Up Jisung
Chapter 29: First Date
Chapter 30: MT Trip
Chapter 31: Kidnapped
Chapter 32: More?
Epilogue

Chapter 4: Organizing the Place

7.7K 205 108
By -haii-baii-

«*insert jackson's voice* cute»

Park Jieun's POV

"Sorry about earlier." Jaemin scratched his head as he opened the door for us. The movers went inside before me and placed the boxes they were holding inside the apartment. "I had a guest over and couldn't really reveal to them that I had someone moving in."

"It's understandable." I told him, placing down my purse on the table nearby. I looked around the complex. "This place is nice."

"Thanks, it was the only one that was available when I bought it." He laughed. "Do you want a glass of water?"

"No thanks." I told him. "Which room am I allowed to sleep in?"

"Well, uh," He hesitated to answer. "My parents only bought me a one room apartment, so you can sleep in there and I can sleep on the couch."

"No, it's fine." I said. "I can sleep on the couch. It is your apartment after all."

"Where do I place these boxes?" Seokmin interrupted us.

"Place them near the couch." Jaemin instructed. Seokmin went in the direction Jaemin pointed before coming back.

"Which couch?" He asked. I looked over at where Jaemin pointed towards. I mentally face palmed myself as I saw that there were three couches in the shape of a circle.

"Just place it in the middle of the couches." I told him. He nodded before doing what he was told.

"Would you like me to give you a tour of the apartment?" Jaemin asked. I nodded. "Well, follow me Madame."

"Yes, sir!" I laughed. Jaemin smiled before leading me to where the couches were.

"This is the living room with high class couches covered in leather. Some of them can recline," He sat down in one of them and pressed a button to recline the seat. "And if you press this button, the TV comes out." He proceeded to grab the remote nearby and pressed a green button.

"So, this is where you'll find me throughout most of the day." I told him. "And there's enough space to place down my food on a flat surface."

"You bet!" Jaemin laughed. He got out of the seat. "Next we have the kitchen. I never use it, only for instant ramen cooking—"

"You can't cook?!" I asked.

"No." He shook his head. "Why? Can you?"

"Somewhat." I shrugged. "I mean I can make some decent pancakes, scrambled eggs, crappy looking dumplings, and a decent tasting soup made with a ton of MSG."

"That's way more than I can." He laughed. "I guess you can be the one to finally make this stove dirty. Other than when my..." He stopped himself.

"Friend." I helped him. He nodded.

"Yes, when my friend comes to cook for me." He smiled. "She makes really good food even if she denies it."

"Which brings me to my next discussion." I said. "You need to tell me ahead of time when she's going to come over so that way I can figure out a way to make myself disappear."

"Oh, yeah." He pulled out his phone. "I have a schedule of our next dates. The only problem is she comes over whenever she wants to."

"Oh." I said. "Oh shit."

"Yeah..." Jaemin trailed off. "That's why I need you to take the room, so we can hide your stuff in the storage room in there. She's only looked inside of that room once and has never looked at again."

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. "Can we at least shove my boxes in the farthest corner of the room?"

"You can." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes. "Next room!"

He led me over to a room enclosed by a door. A sign hung from a thumbtack on the door that said 'Jaemin's Room'. I stared at it in confusion before asking.

"Why do you have a sign that says it's your room?"

"It was from my house with my parents, and I wanted to bring it over here to keep. It reminds me of home." He smiled as he touched the sign. "Anyway, this is where you're going to be staying until we sort out the divorce papers."

"Lit." I said as he opened the door.

Inside lay a bed that was big enough for four. In front of the bed was a small couch. A bedside table was to the right of the bed while the dresser was on the other side of the bed. A bathroom was connected to the room, the door wide open.

I walked towards the bathroom and saw that a giant bathtub lay to the right of the bathroom when I took my first step. The toilet was behind another small door across the bathtub and the shower was beside the bathtub. The sink was in front of the bathtub and shower, on the other side of the room. Beside the sink was another door where I assumed where the closet was.

"That door over there is the storage room." Jaemin pointed at the door near the sink.

"I thought it was your closet." I told him.

"It was supposed to, but I had too much shit so it became a storage room. The dresser outside is my 'closet'." He pointed at the dresser outside.

"I see." I nodded. "So, where do I keep my clothes?"

"The storage room?" His voice grew higher in pitch. "I mean it is supposed to be a closet."

"I'll see if I can fit it." I sighed. I walked over to the door and opened it.

A pile of clothing fell out once I opened the door to the black hole. I stared at the pile for a while before opening the door further and seeing a mountain of stuff. There were boxes on boxes and articles of clothing were beginning to pile up. I could even see some towels stuffed within the mountain and small glint of a box of toys. I took another deep breath before turning towards Jaemin.

"All of this shit is going to go." I told him.

"No!" He protested before standing in front of his stuff. "You can't!"

"But I need to put my stuff in there somehow!" I picked up a shirt and checked the size. "And this stuff is for little kids! Why do you need it?"

"For baby showers and maybe my future kids." He mumbled. He then raised his voice. "Look, I'll figure out a way to remove some of this stuff and you figure out a way to shove your things in there."

"I don't think so." I told him. "I'm going to be the one who will figure out a way to get rid of some stuff and you can just watch."

"But what if you throw out something valuable?" He whined.

"Everything that is too old for you will be donated, okay?" I asked him. "This way you can still be a good person and get rid of your stuff. And it's not like you don't have money."

"Yeah, but—"

"No buts." I said. "Just let me do my work. This closet will be cleaned out in around, hopefully, three hours."

"Fine, can I at least sort out what I will donate and what I will keep?" He got on his knees and opened his eyes, making himself look cute. "Please?"

"Fine, but only because I know you're using aegyo on me." I told him. I rolled up my sleeves and began to work on the pile of clothes that fell down. "I'm going to fold these clothes and you can sort based on what I hand you."

"Yes, ma'am!" He saluted before getting down next to me. I handed him a piece of clothing that I finished folding and he sorted.

After two hours of folding and sorting, we only got done with around 75% of the clothing. I took a deep breath before beginning on the last pile of clothing. Thankfully, Jaemin sorted the clothes neatly in to two separate piles.

"We'll be leaving now!" I heard Jihoon call out. "Thank you for the ice cream and watermelon slices!"

"No problem!" I yelled back. In between folding, I decided to slice open a watermelon for the guys to eat for a quick break. Of course, the break turned into an hour which then led to me telling my maid to go home and tell my parents I was fine.

"I think you need a break." Jaemin said. "I've seen you folding clothes for the past two hours, I think I can handle the rest. Go can get some watermelon or something."

"I'm fine." I told him, passing another piece of clothing towards him. He placed it into a pile and spoke again.

"No, seriously. You're folding speed has decreased and I can see the stress lines forming on your face." He pointed out. "Go get some ice water."

"I said I'm fine." I told him, handing him another shirt.

"Whatever." He said, sorting the shirt and getting up. "Just place all of your clothes that you finished sorting in a separate pile. I'm going to get you some refreshments."

"Ok." I said nonchalantly. I felt the pain creeping around in my back as I continued to fold. It wasn't until I finished the pile and started to move out the boxes to sort when Jaemin came back.

"Sit down." He said, pointing at a stool that he brought. I looked at him before going back to what I was doing. He sighed before pulling me away from the box.

"Hey!" I complained. "I was moving that!"

"I'll move it for you." Jaemin said. He handed me a piece of padding. "I already connected it to an outlet. Hook it on to yourself and start the machine. Here, lean against this." He placed me so I was leaning back on the side of the bed, slightly upright, but enough to where I could relax slightly. "You need a break. I'll bring a tray of refreshments for you to relax. I can pull out and sort the boxes out."

"Are you sure?" I asked, worried that he might hurt himself.

"Trust me." He smiled before leaving. I took this opportunity to move out the box I was moving earlier closer to me. I heard him drop something and moved the box close enough to where the stool was where I could sort stuff out and do what he asked. "Are you serious?"

"What?" I asked. He placed the tray near me and stared.

"I thought I told you that I would move the boxes."

"It's ok. You can move the rest." I told him.

"Yeah, but you're not supposed to be working while you're relaxing." He pointed at the box then the stool.

"But I feel bad for only making you work." I said.

"You know what, fine." He lifted his arms, giving up. "You can organize this box and I'll organize the rest, okay?"

"Okay!" I agreed before taking everything out.

"On one condition." He stopped me.

"What is it?" I asked, placing down the toy car that I was taking out.

"You put on the massager and eat some of the refreshments I cut." He lifted his finger to show his band-aid. "I didn't cut this finger to only have the fruit I cut not be eaten."

"Fine." I told him putting a piece of watermelon in my mouth. "Happy?"

"Yes!" He gave me an eye smile. He then proceeded to pull out more boxes and emptied them out immediately.

"Hey, hey, hey!" I shouted at him. "You're going to break the toys if you just dump them out!"

"But they're just toys..." Jaemin trailed off. "It's not like I can't buy anymore."

"Yeah, but then you're just wasting the product." I told him. "It's going to be thrown away and then it's a waste of money from there."

"No, it's not." He pulled out a nerf gun package where the gun was shown. "This is still fine."

"Alright," I eyed him. "If you break any of those toys you're responsible for getting rid of the mess."

"Yes ma'am." He saluted before continuing his work. It wasn't until after I finished sorting the first box where he spoke again. "Could you help me on something?"

"Sure," I got up from my seat and walked over towards him. While on the way, I felt a sharp pain hit my foot. I grabbed on to the nearest object that I could grasp.

Unfortunately, it happened to be Jaemin. 

currently it is summer for me and i have summer homework from school (which is stupid) and im still procrastinating on it. school starts in a month :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 33 25
Y/N AND DREAM! Meaning YOU and DREAM, on a journey in this world of imagines. Hi guys, I'm here to add to your delusional self and make your imaginat...
127K 6.4K 39
markhyuck. ┅ the world decides your soulmate whether you like it or not. ❝yours is red too?❞ ▬ COMPLETED ✓ 03.07.21 markhyuck fanfiction. © MARKSOI...
56.3K 3.1K 55
||A hex contains different effects, were you affected by one?|| -o- MARKHYUCK -o- FANTASY/FORCED MARRIAGE AU - everything in this fanfiction is just...
62.4K 4.1K 46
As memories flashed through my mind it slowly shattered my heart. I realized I was nothing more than a pawn in his game. My eyes held fire as I looke...