A Coincidence of a Marriage ⤇...

By -haii-baii-

It was a mere coincidence. A coincidence of a marriage that changed my life. --- "Sorry." He muttered before... More

Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: And the Truth Is Out
Chapter 4: Organizing the Place
Chapter 5: Family Dinner?
Chapter 6: Facetime
Chapter 7: Math Project
Chapter 8: Break Up
Chapter 9: End of Year Project
Chapter 10: Late Nights
Chapter 11: Tests, Tests, and More Tests
Chapter 12: A Surprise Birthday
Chapter 13: The News Spreads
Chapter 14: Preparation
Chapter 15: Birthday Dinner
Chapter 16: Group Chat
Chapter 17: Stalker
Chapter 18: Extra Protection
Chapter 19: Dinner
Chapter 20: Gone
Chapter 21: Trapped
Chapter 22: Rescued
Chapter 23: Police Statements
Chapter 24: Confession
Chapter 25: Sleepover
Chapter 26: Late to Finals
Chapter 27: Finals
Chapter 28: Picking Up Jisung
Chapter 29: First Date
Chapter 30: MT Trip
Chapter 31: Kidnapped
Chapter 32: More?
Epilogue

Chapter 3: Moving In

8.4K 236 242
By -haii-baii-

«aww its fetus jaemin uwu»

Park Jieun's POV

I shoved my last piece of wardrobe in the last box available and looked around my room. Most of my belongings were in boxes in the corner of the room, and it looked bare for the first time. I walked around the room, making sure that I wasn't leaving anything out before stepping out of it. I took a deep breath in as I knew that my life would be different.

But, Jaemin and I still needed to discuss the divorce papers and how we were going to go through with it. Of course, the first step is to be in the same place with hopefully minimal supervision, meaning I had to go through with the move in, not that I was complaining. I mean, as long as I figured out a way for Jaemin to be gone from the apartment and have my parents temporarily visit, then I could finally invite friends over.

I pulled out my phone to look over the route from his apartment to the school that somehow managed to pass by the convenience store nearby. Luckily, there was one. I smiled to myself as I devised a plan to make sure that no one would catch me walking to school with Jaemin. I hummed happily to myself as I went downstairs to eat my breakfast, it was move in day after all.

"Are you ready?" My mom asked me, placing a plate of pancakes in front of me as I sat down. I noticed the maid had already went back into the kitchen to get some fresh fruit to top the pancake. I nodded.

"Good," My dad said. "And I'm sorry about yesterday. I was just a little angry, that's all."

"It's fine." I smiled at my dad. "I'm sorry for not telling you anything beforehand."

"Just remember to tell us important information from now on, ok?" My dad asked. I nodded.

Ding Dong!

"Oh! That must be the people who are here to move your stuff!" My mom bolted out of her seat to go answer the door. I could hear her having an animated discussion before I saw her walk back towards us. "Sweetie, look! It's Jaemin's mom who came to help us!"

"I thought you hired people, mom." I eyed her suspiciously. "Are you sure you want her to help? If that's going to be the case, then I can move my stuff on my own."

"No, they're not the people I hired." She laughed. She then pointed at a group of men who were running upstairs towards my room and moving the boxes. "Those are the men I hired. They just so happen to be under the Na family's company. IF ANY OF THOSE BOXES ARE MISSING, I WILL FIND YOU AND YOU WILL REGRET IT!" She yelled at the men.

"Yes, ma'am!" They saluted towards her and continued to move the boxes out.

"Wendy, I don't think you need to be that harsh towards them." Jaemin's mom said. "They are people you can trust."

"Haejin, I've had some bad experiences with people who have moved my stuff, so I'm sorry if I seem to be distrust—YOU OVER THERE!" My mom stopped herself to yell at a mover. "DON'T YOU DARE OPEN THAT BOX! YEAH YOU. WHAT? YOU WANT TO BE DEAD MEAT?"

"Mom!" I protested. "You're not supposed to say that!"

"What?" She looked at me with a deadpan face. "That guy was about to open one of your boxes. I don't want any of my daughter's stuff to be missing at the end of the move."

"I'm only moving a few blocks away!" I told her. "We could've moved the boxes ourselves!"

"I don't think you get it." My mom shook her head. She pulled out a piece of paper and drew three boxes. She pointed to the middle one first. "This is going to be your new school," she winked at me when she said this. She then pointed towards the box on the right. "This is our home and Jaemin's apartment is this box." She pointed at the box on the left. "It's not a few blocks away, it's actually pretty far from us."

"No way." I said. I turned towards Jaemin's mom. "Right?"

"Unfortunately, she's right." His mom shook her head. "Jaemin's apartment is on the other side of your school."

"I see." I nodded, racking my brain for the best solution around this. Nothing was coming up. "Could you give me the address of the apartment?"

"I thought your mom gave it to you?" Jaemin's mom pointed at my mom in confusion.

"I did!" My mom insisted.

"Let me see it." My dad finally set down his newspaper and looked at the little map my mom drew. He then pulled out his phone to compare the address sent in our family group chat to the map my mom drew. "Wendy, you did It again. You switched the road names again."

"Oops." My mom shrugged. "My bad."

"Alright, I'm going up to my study. If there's anything you girls need from me, just holler for me." My dad stood up and gave my mom and a peck on the cheek. He ruffled my hair before going upstairs. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? SHOO." I could hear my dad yell at the movers from upstairs.

"Are you sure that they're people we can trust?" My mom raised an eyebrow at Jaemin's mom. "Because I'm pretty sure they're going to try to steal something."

"Don't worry, I have everything under control." She smiled. She waited until all of the movers were together before shouting her next command. "Boys. Report to the checking station once you're done. If any object, document, or important item is found on you or in your car in hiding, you know what will happen right?"

The guys shook their head before scrambling back to the car and starting it up. I could hear the engine go off as they drove away. My mom smiled at me before engaging into another conversation with Jaemin's mom. I guess that it was my cue to leave.

"Ma'am, we should go." I heard my maid come to tell me. I nodded and got up to follow her towards the car. We got in and began to drive towards Jaemin's apartment.

Once we got there, the moving truck with the movers had already arrived. The only issue was they were huddled around the door, scratching their heads on what to do. I looked at my maid who only shrugged in response. It wasn't until I noticed the parked car outside of the apartment that I realized that Jaemin had a guest over. I got out of the car and yelled at the movers.

"Hey!" They turned towards me. "Why don't you guys put the truck in a parking spot that's available. I think this is the wrong apartment."

They nodded and followed my instructions. They parked the moving truck in a parking spot that was big enough for it and wasn't in the way too much. My maid parked next to them, and we both got out of the car to talk to the movers.

"Why don't we get some ice cream for your hard work today?" I smiled at them. "My treat."

"Thank you!" One of the workers said. He was the smallest out of the five of them. "How do we repay you?"

"Don't worry about repaying me." I told them. "Let's just go get some ice cream. How about the ice cream shop that's nearby?"

They nodded in agreement and everyone piled up in my car. Surprisingly, my maid took the van out for a drive instead of the smaller car. There was barely enough space to fit everyone but we managed. My maid drove us to ice cream shop and everyone ordered. We chose a booth seat as we waited for our orders to come in.

"Thank you again for treating us." A taller guy said. "I'm Seokmin, and they are Joshua, Jihoon, Jeonghan, and Seungkwan." Each person raised their hand as they were introduced.

"Sorry about earlier." I sheepishly said. "My parents have slight trust issues over strangers, so you kind of have to deal with it."

"I noticed." Jihoon said. "When Seungkwan was messing with the package, it was because some of the tape was coming off so he was fixing it and your mom got mad. As for earlier, when Seokmin went inside your dad's study, it was because he forgot the way to your room. Your house is like a giant mansion." I laughed at his statement.

"Yeah, I kind of have to agree. I've lived in that house for a long time now, and I still get lost." I smiled at them. "And as for my dad's study, he's picky on who enters it. Even my mom and I et yelled at when we walk inside of it."

"Oh," Seokmin sighed. "I thought that it was because I was accidently in there. I didn't touch anything, I swear!"

"I believe you." I laughed. "I feel bad for having you guys move so little boxes for only across town."

"Moving so little boxes?!" Seungkwan exclaimed. "You call ten boxes a small amount?"

"Well, yeah." I shrugged. "When we moved here when I was four, I remember there being a ton of boxes. Not to mention we have a ton of boxes packed as well when my parents decide to purchase another vacation house and we have to move some our things over."

"Jeezus, how much money does your family have?" Joshua asked. I shrugged.

"I honestly don't know." I told them. "All I know is that I shouldn't spend all of it which is why my parents set a budget for me."

"And how much is your budget?" Jeonghan asked.

"Around 100,000 won per month." I told them. "Yeah, I know, it's not a lot."

"For a high schooler?" Jeonghan raised his eyebrows. "That's a lot for one. When I was in high school—"

"And nobody cares." Seokmin interrupted. "I just got a text from the boss' son saying we can start the move in."

"But what about our ice cream?" Seungkwan whined. The waitress came in time and placed down everyone's orders. We already paid for everything when we ordered.

"There's your ice cream, Seungkwan." Jihoon said, grabbing his plain vanilla cup of ice cream. "God, you act like a kid sometimes."

"Hey!" Seungkwan protested. He happily began to lick his green tea ice cream. "Sometimes being a kid at heart is healthy."

"Sure, whatever floats your boat." Jihoon rolled his eyes as they piled into the car. I felt my phone buzz and I opened to check the message.

Unknown
Sorry about earlier. Gf was at home.
Now u can move in. Its jaemin btw

I AM SO HYPED ABOUT TOMORROW!1!1! ITS THE FRICKIN AIRING OF VISITSEOUL WITH NCT YE BOIIIIIII

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.7K 4.1K 46
As memories flashed through my mind it slowly shattered my heart. I realized I was nothing more than a pawn in his game. My eyes held fire as I looke...
55.5K 3.1K 55
||A hex contains different effects, were you affected by one?|| -o- MARKHYUCK -o- FANTASY/FORCED MARRIAGE AU - everything in this fanfiction is just...
4.5K 78 21
"You don't just like him do you, it's something more than that right?" Arranged marriage au Melodies of Love: Book 1 start: 10/03/24 end: 16/03/24 w...
peter pan By m

Fanfiction

2.1K 120 10
days passed and jisung have not said a word to renjun. renjun didn't notice that though. he was busy with his best friend that he didn't notice the y...