Restless (Kacchako)

By Ochako__Uraraka

Just an ordinary day at U.A!! Not for everyone though! I will post a new part every [[Saturday, Monday, Wedne... More

A message from Bakugou
;3
Jealous Deku #1
Jealous Deku #2
Jealous Deku #3
Jealous Deku #4
Jealous Deku #5
Jealous Deku #6
Jealous Deku #9
Jealous Deku #10 and 11
._.
Claps hands
Jealous Deku #12
Jealous Deku part 13

Jealous Deku #7 and 8

1.5K 34 48
By Ochako__Uraraka

[I want donuts ._.]

Bakugou was blushing as he wanted to admit something , He sat down next to her and looked her in the eyes

"I can't believe I'm saying this bullshit but,  You had me worried , I'm glad to see your okay "

Ochako's face went bright red. She smiled at him.

"I'm sorry for worrying you Baku"

She pat his head and smiled. She decided that she was going to confess. She looked him in the eyes and blushed.

"Bakugou don't freak out but.."

She paused for a moment till she finally let it out.

"Bakugou I think I've fallen in love with you"

Bakugou's eyes Widened as he looked at her in shock. His face went bright red. That's when he realized. He has feelings for her as well.

"I-Uh...I think I have Fucking fell in love with you too, Round Fucking Face"

Ochako blushed red and she  hugged him. She didn't believe it at first she thought she was dreaming. So she went and kissed his cheek

"Am I dreaming?!"

She examined his face to make sure she wasn't even the slightest of dreaming

Bakugou blushed dark red from the kiss Ochako gave him , he for once in his life gave a smile to ochako

"No, Its not a Fucking dream. It's a dream come true"

He then softly held her hands and looked in her eyes as he was in love.

Ochako felt her eyes tearing up. She smiled at him. She felt so happy at that tears rolled down from her eyes. She was in love. She enjoyed this feeling so much.

He leaned his head against her shoulder as he was trying to hide his blush.

"I Fucking love you, Round Face"

She smiled, as she knew she found the right person for her. It Was never Deku it was always Bakugou and she was happy that it was him.

"I....I love you too Bakugou"

He slightly smiled happy to finally be with one that makes him happy , he would keep blushing as now She was now all his , he wanted to kiss her but he was too Embarrassed to do so.

She blushed and quickly kissed him. It didn't last long, but it was still a kiss. She blushed even more than she had already been. She looked at Him and then smiled. For now she was with the guy that she loved.

He blushes heavily as he was stunned at the kiss , he softly held her hands and had a smile of love and passion something he never showed

"I'll never leave you "

She smiled and stuck out her tongue just for fun. She wanted to build up her confidence around him so then she could be more open to him

"I'll never leave you either Baku!"

He chuckled softly as he then flick her head bad softly as a tease , he was willing to open up to her

"It will take a while to get used to that name"

She giggled and smiled. She loved that he was opening up to her.

"Hopefully you adapt quickly....Baku~"

He then glared softly and playfully karate chopped her head

"Cool your jets Angel Face I have something to give you "

She smiled and tilted her head.
"Huh? What is it?"

Bakugou smirked and leaned closer to her.

"Close your eyes~"

He said this in a kind of seductive tone in his voice but also a hint of playfulness as well.

Her face went bright red as she nodded her head and closed her eyes.

"O-Ok!"

She thought he was going to kiss her or something but instead this happened.

He grabbed her hands and placed her hero licence on her palms.

"There ya go, you can open your eyes now"

She then opened her eyes and saw her hero licence, she was extremely excited but kinda disappointed in herself. 'I don't deserve this, I didn't even do well...' She thought to herself. But she smiled.

Her eyes lit up with excitement. She wanted to jump up and and down but she was to tired.

"Baku!! I'm so excited I could just kiss you!!"

She realized what she had said. Her face went bright red.

He started to blush as he then smiled happy and held her hand

"I'll allow it "

She smiles and kisses his forehead and blushes.

"I'm still New to this whole dating thing."

She says blushing even more than she had already been. She was so happy to be with him. She kept thinking it was a dream but in reality it wasn't. It was a dream come true.

Bakugou smiles blushing , He was so happy he never wanted this to go away he then checked the time and saw it was late

"Want me to carry you to the dorms?"

She smiled and nodded her head. Blushing ever so slightly.
"Yes please!"

She loved how much he cared for her, even before they were together. how he had helped her the other time she got hurt then this time. She still didn't know it was him who gave her the water bottle.

Bakugou then softly put his arms under her , with his strength and muscles he was able to pick her up very easily , he held her close to his chest as then he headed out the infirmary and headed out to the dorms holding her

She smiled at him. She thought it was so sweet in how Bakugou was carrying him after she had gotten injured. She was still planing on making him food so she just was thinking about what food she is going to make for him for lunch.

On the way to The dorms some of the students in class A noticed Bakugou actually helping her , they were all shocked as Bakugou glared forward still walking holding her closer making sure she was safe.

Ochako was too focused on thinking about his lunch that she didn't really realize that some students from class 1-A saw him holding her.

After a while Bakugou arrived At Ochako room as he then kicked the door open and softly layer her on the bed

"There , better right?"

Ochako giggled and nodded her head and smiled.

"Yep!! Much Much better!!"

She says in an excited tone. Although once he leaves the dorm she is planning to get up right away and start cooking his lunch.

Bakugou was then looked at her in suspicioun.  He wanted her to only rest and that's all , he glared at her

"Your not gonna go do something while your injured are you ?"

Ochako shook her head and smiled

"N-Nope!!"

She turned to the side so then Bakugou couldn't see her face

Bakugou glared as he then sighed and kissed her cheek softly

"If I find you out of this room we are gonna have a problem , rest well "

He then left as he headed outside to train

Ochako blushed and as he left the room she slowly got up and went to her dorms small Kitchen. She begins to get the materials out for the White rice and curry that she Is going to make for him.

Bakugou was practicing his explosive shots again but this time he trained happy that he has the girl of his dreams being with him , he kept shottimg the explosive bullets to the wall going through it.

Ochako continued to make the food for them both. She makes the food happily. She's happy that she can make food for the one that she loves. She's also getting much better at cooking as well. She finished making the food and put them both into separate bentos. She then went to her bed and layed down. She closed her eyes and immediately fell asleep.

After that wonderful day in the next day Bakugouwas dressed up and ready for school as then he looked for Ochako as he waited for her at the exit of the dorms.

Ochako woke up in a good mood. She got changed into her normal school cloths, she got her bag ready then headed out of her dorm room and went to the exit of the dorms. She spotted Bakugou and waved to him

"Hiya Baku!!"

Bakugou facepalmed blushing embarrassed by what she called him but he was still happy , he walked to her with a little glare as he poked her nose

"Don't yell that name outload "

She giggled and whispered In his ear

"Hiya Baku~"

She backs up and smiles. She had a slight blush on her face but it was only slightly noticeable.

"Is that better~"

He face palmed again embarrassed but she could see his blush , he then quickly took her hand and looked at her

"Yes.  Let's go already"

She smiled and nodded her head happily. She absolutely loved being with him. She didn't care what the others thought all she acted about was if she and him were happy. Then a thought crossed her mind. How would Deku react?

    [Where #7 should've ended but I'm on vacation and such so ima just continue it so then I don't have to post another chapter asap. And cause I'm nice :3]

Bakugou would have forgot all about deku as only Ochako was the only person he cared about , He kept holding her close as they walked to the school together as a couple.

Ochako smiled as he held her close to him. It just made her feel so much safer than she had been walking with no one to the school. She loved being in a relationship with him. She remembered she had packed the lunch for Bakugou so she decided to give it to him at lunch.

When Bakugou arrived to class he was still holding ochako in his arms , all the students were still shocked but then he hugged her as he glared at the others telling them to back off.

Ochako giggled as she saw Bakugou glare at them all. She thought it was adorable in how he made sure everyone saw that she was his. But Deku wasn't happy about that at all. He slammed his fist on his desk and got up and walked out of the classroom. All the other students stared in shock.

Bakugou ignored Deku as he still held ochako close, loving her

"Let's sit down , I want to get this class over with so I can eat "

He said in a good tone as he smirked and led her to her seat making sure no one tried to catch her.

Ochako smiled and sat in her seat, blushing at the sight at everyone staring but she actually didn't mind, for she wanted to make sure the girls also knew that she was his and he was hers.

Bakugou then softly let go of her hand as he sat next to her making that his new seat , he put his legs on the desk as always but with a smirk

"Alright time to listen to this boring class"

Ochako giggled and nodded her head. She saw Mina looking at Bakugou. She thought that Mina didn't get the Memo that she was with Bakugou. So she quickly gave Bakugou a kiss on his cheek and sat back down. She wanted everyone to understand what was going on between the two. Deku had then walked back into the room as he saw Uraraka kiss Bakugou's cheek. He knew now that they weren't messing with him. that they were both serious.

Bakugou blushed from the kiss but then had a nice smirk as he kissed her cheek back , he enjoyed this very much

"Thanks now I'm full of energy"

Ochako blushed as he kissed her cheek. She didn't expect him to do that so it caught her off guard.

"No Problem...Baku"

She said the last part in a whisper. Deku went to his seat and sat down. He was glaring at Bakugou as he kissed her cheek.

Bakugou chuckled softly as he then smirked and wacthed the class go by , then a while passed as it was lunch time Bakugou was walking with ochako to lunch as he was looking forward to eat all day but he had no idea she cooked

"Finally some Damm food !!"

Ochako smirks and hands him his Lunch

"Tada!! I made you lunch!!"

She said smiling. She loved making his lunches it just made her so happy. It was odd but she absolutely loved it.

Bakugou saw the food , he was extremely happy but then glared at ochako as now he was suspicious

"Angel Face....did you make this yesterday when you were hurt ?"

                      [TBC]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.1K 56
Bakugou Katsuki x Fem!Reader
4.1K 169 10
.˚ α΅Žβ”ŠΝ™β—ŸΜ†β—žΜ† " 𝖦𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π–Ώπ—Žπ–Όπ—„ π—ˆπ—Žπ—! " *ο½₯αΏΎ α΅ŽβŒ‡ ⁺◦ Started: 02.09.21
348K 7.5K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
5.8K 331 70
"Welcome to UA High. The prestigious school that's turned out some of the world's greatest heroes. I'm running toward my dream in these halls. Learni...