Jealous Deku #10 and 11

[I just realized that school is starting soon :0]

Ochako blushed and nodded her head

"Yes of course I'll go in a date with you Bakugou!!"

Bakugou smiled nervous blushing red

"Tomorrow is Saturday so anything you want to do let's do it "

Ochako kissed him again and smiled.

"Tomorrow I'm free so we can go where ever!!!"

Bakugou kissed back and smiled

"I'll let you decide as I have no idea "

"Hmm maybe the arcade the dinner at a restaurant?"

She blushed at this thought since its been her dream date. She knew it would go well since it was with Bakugou.

Bakugou was nervous to go on a date with her as he was nervous

"All off them sound good let's do them "

Ochako hugged him and smiled

"Its a date then!!"

Little did they know that Deku had been overhearing their plan for a date. He was going to ruin it, but he didn't know how just yet.

Bakugoe nodded and smiled

"I look forward to it "

After that lunch the day passed as now it was the next day , Bakugou was waiting outside the dorms wearing a jacket with a Skull shirt and long jeans waiting for ochako but he had roses in his hands as Momo helped him get good roses , he was blushing nervous.

Ochako had taken a shower and fixed her hair to look a little bit better than it usually is. She wore a pink shirt with light grey shorts. She walked out and saw Bakugou there waiting for her. She waved to him and smiled

"Hiya Baku!!!"

Meanwhile Deku was at the arcade awaiting for their arrival. He wore and dark blue hoodie and black jeans. He wanted to blend in as much as possible.

Bakugou looked over to ochako as he walked to her smiling blushing ,

"Hey Ochako "

He kissed her deeply and gave her the roses

"This is for you, round face!"

Ochako blushed and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you Baku!"

She held the flowers close to her and smiled.

Bakugou blushed and smiled

"Of course after all if I can hold the whole world in my hands I can make the one I love happy as well "

Ochako blushed and giggled

"Guess you got both of those things right!!"

She said smiling. She hugged him then held his hand. One hand she had the roses in and the other She held his hand with.

Bakugou smiled holding her hands as they walked to the arcade then he had a idea

"Hey ochako we can get a string and make the roses float with your quirk and tie them to you so you won't have to hold them "

"Oh yeah!! I can't believe I hadnt thought of that!!"

She looked over at him and smiled

Bakugou  smiled and took out a string he had just in case and did as he was told

Ochako's face lit up with happiness. She giggled

"It kinda reminds me of a balloon!!"

Bakugou chuckled as they arrived , he smiled happy holding her hand

"I was just thinking of that , do you have another quirk of reading my mind ?"

She giggles and smirks

"Maybe I do~"

As they arrived to the arcade, Deku saw them arrive he smirked at then both. Still remaining unseen.

Bakugou hadn't  notice him but Bakugou smiled happily to her as he kissed her cheek

"What game shall we try first "

She blushed and smiled, she was so happy to be on her first date with her first boyfriend and with the person she loved the most.

"Maybe a racing game!"

She said with a smirk on her face.

Bakugou then smirked and got pumped up as he was not going to lose.

"Oh it's on , I'll make you go off the tracks and I'll win !"

"Pffffttt!! I doubt that!! I'm going to win just like how I won the competition during lunch hour!!"

She smirked at sat in one of the racing chairs. She thought it was oddly suspicious that that person next to her was just staring at the screen not even playing the game. They were wearing a Dark blue hoodie and black jeans. It was Deku. Although they both didn't know that.

Bakugou had been sitting on the opposite side of her, he also found it suspicious that there was another person next to Uraraka, not even playing the game at that. But he choose to ignore it cause he wanted to win.

They played the game and Bakugou had ended up winning.

"HAHA!!! I Told you I'd win!!! Now I want my prize!!!!"

He said smirking.

Ochako tilted her head and looked at him slightly confused.

"Prize?"

She said with a confused expression on her face and in her tone of voice.

[Some Lemon? 🍋🍋🍋🍋 If you aren't comfy with it then stop reading now!! Well just this chapter!! 🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋]

He smirked and dragged her out back of the arcade. He licked his lips with lust in his eyes.

"Oh how I can just eat you here and now~"

He said in a seductive tone in his voice as he leaned in towards her neck. He placed his hands on the back of her ass. [Whatt the frik am I doingg]

Her face went bright red once he started placing sensual kisses on the side of her neck. Her body was tingling as she felt his warm muscle tracing along her neck.

He gave her ass a few rough squeezes as he gave her neck a few love bites. She made a small moan type noise but she quickly covered her mouth.

Oh he wasn't happy about that. He stopped and put he hands over her head.

"I want to hear you moan my name, and only mine"

He said in a suductive tone again.

He didn't give her time to answer before he went in and began attacking her lips. She closed her eyes as he began to passionately kiss her.  She felt his tongue press against her lips. She didn't let his tongue pass threw though, she wanted to tease him somehow.

A idea pops into her head as she moves her hand from over her head down to his crotch....

                     [TBC]

                        😏