Heart Burst •Lil Xan•

By her0ins1utx

I'm not good at descriptions so yeh🖍 More

•1•
•2•
•4•
•5•
•6•
Characters
•7•
•8•
•9•
•10•
°•11•°
•12•
•13•
•14•
•15•
•16•
•17•
•18•
•19•
•20•
CHARACTER UPDATE
•21•
Yet another character update
*22*
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
◉_◉~27~◉_◉
-28-
*•29•*
*•30•*
*31*
no
*•32•*
*33*
~*34*~
(-^-) 35 (-^-)
:)36(:

•3•

403 8 0
By her0ins1utx

Aleks's P.O.V
I was still sitting there thinking about Diego when my best friend Eliana face timed me. I answered it and she was at a concert of some sort. "HI ALEKS" Eliana said..she was obviously not sober. "Hi Eliana?" I said while observing the background. "Who are you talking to?" I heard a familiar voice say. "It's Aleks ! She is back from Florida" Eliana said. "Aleks is back!? Then why are we here in L.A when we could be hanging out with her?" the voice said. I recognized the voice...it was my ex-boyfriend..Max. "Where are you??" I asked. "You remember that Lil Xan guy that I'm a huuuge fan of?" Eliana asked me. "Yes.."I said. " I'm at his concert in L.A!!" She said while slurring her words. I was kinda jealous..I was a fan of his music...but I never bothered looking his picture up..looks never really mattered. I fell in love with his music..so I guess you could say I had a celebrity crush. "C-can you come pick us up at midnight?" Eliana asked me. It was nine and I had no plans so I said yes even though I knew it was going to take me two hours to get there. "Yeah I'll come pick you guys up..who all is there with you?" I responded "Haha it's Me, Max, Destiny and Cody" Eliana said while dancing to the music. "Okay see you guys in 3 hours" I said. "Okay girly see you soon" Eliana said.
*hangs up*
I walked back home and got ready to go. I wanted to look good considering I finally came back to Cali. I put on a crop top and a pair of black skinny jeans. I decided to wear my nike air force 1's and put my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed another bottle of water, a bag of chips ,and my keys and went out to my car. I got in and started driving to the address that Eliana had sent me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

603K 29.3K 78
BTS Gang AU When looking for friends in your new school takes you to a dangerous side of life you've never seen before. (A/n: A lot of drama in this...
26.4K 465 58
sequel to wake up//lil xan *** "ive been so colour blind
34K 690 23
Sal x fem reader [under editing] Y/n can't sleep, like at all. No it's not insomnia, sleep paralysis, or some other shit. No, it's something else, so...
17.1K 981 24
{Completed ✔︎} Ariana is a nurse who thought she knew what she was getting herself into. Turns out she didn't know who her patient was until it was A...