Number 1322 (COMPLETED)

By anime_freak32

There's a new inmate coming to building 13! But this person isn't regular like the other inmates at Nanba pri... More

Chapter 1: Moved to Nanba prison
Chapter 2: Building 5
Chapter 3: The fight and some conversations
Chapter 4: That time of the month
Chapter 5: The new ninja inmate
Chapter 6: New Years Preparations and a Strange Night
Chapter 7: New Years Tournament Part 1
Chapter 8: New Years Tournament Part 2
Chapter 9: New Years Tournament Part 3
Chapter 10: Help...
Chapter 11: Welcome back.
Chapter 12: Back to normal
Chapter 13: Popsicles For Everyone!
Chapter 14: Rock's and Nico's Reward
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ
Uno's and Jyugo's Reward
Chapter 16: The Fateful Encounter and My Reward
Chapter 17:One Of Nico's Diseases
Chapter 18: Taken
Chapter 19: Getting You Back
Chapter 20: The Fight and Waking Her Up
Chapter 21: Together Forever
Extra Chapter: ~Uno's Ending~

Character info!

3.3K 52 18
By anime_freak32

Name: Akira Yakuzaki

Nationality: Half Japanese, Half French (Like Tamaki!!)

Appearance: Wavy half white, half black hair that reaches her waist. Slightly tanned skin, with red eyes. Hour glass figure, her bust is an average C cup, she stands at 5'5". She wears a blue crop top that shows off her tattoo number and abs, its stops right above her bely button and ends at her elbows. She wears black and blue stripped pants that end at her knees, which she ripped. Her finger nails are painted white and black.

Likes: Hajime, cell 13, Liang, Upa, Musashi, Building 3, food, drawing, singing, listening to music, sweets, roses, blue, black, white, and POPSICLES.

Dislikes: SAMON, yellow, bitter things, creeps, people hurting her friends, and Samon.

Fears: Lightning, snakes, and torture.

Crime: She killed the man that killed her family and tortured her for 3 years. Escaping each prison she's been to.

Age: 18

Family: Yagure Yakuzaki (father, deceased), Sakura Yakuzaki (mother, deceased), Daisuke Yakuzaki (brother, deceased)

Past: She was happy living a life with her brother, mother, and father. One day she went out to play with her friend, she was 7 at the time, they had been playing till night time so she went home. As she entered the house she found her father and mother on the ground dead without their heads. She rushed into the house yelling for her brother, reaching his room she found him tied up in a chair his guts on display and his throat slit. He had multiple cuts all over his body, his blood was in a puddle underneath his body as it slowly dripped down.

Before she could do anything she was knocked out and taken away. She woke up chained to a cement wall, a wooden chair was in front of her beside that was a metal tray full of various items ranging from a scalpel to a saw. She was tortured for 3 years, she had multiple scars along her body from neck down to her ankles, she had grown use to the pain so she couldn't feel it anymore, making the person torture her more and more. Soon she grew sick of it and broke out, grabbing one of the torture devices she found her torturer and killed him. She went to the police station and told them everything, they sent her to prison calling her a monster. She began to work out making her stronger and stronger, she used her strength and brains to break out of every jail that the police sent her to. She lived this way for 8 years, breaking out and being sent to a different jail, she went around the world, from France to Germany.

---------------------------

Ok! enough info about Akira now lets get to the story!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 361 21
All of the Inmates have finished the sentences, and are being released from Nanba Prison. But with having different dreams, they must part ways and s...
86.4K 2.1K 30
A NANBAKA OC INSERT FANFIC!! Jinx Inmate Number 33 at Nanba Prison, Japan Building 13, Cell 13 Nationality: British-American Gender: Female Age: 7 He...
67.5K 1.8K 26
"Neh [Y/N]-chan, let's datee~" Uno singed while clinging onto the prison bars. "You're truly stupid aren't you? Never in my whole life will I ever da...
175K 4.1K 23
Nanbaka is a prison full of men But what happens when a female inmate joins them? She is also a stunningly beautiful lady, she's very nice, and kind...