Seventeen Reactions And Prefe...

By Honeycomb_7

Many scenarios that I know you've imagined yourself in... :) More

~REQUEST RULES~
Vocal Unit: First Time Seeing You
Hip Hop Unit: First Time Seeing You
Performance Unit: First Time Seeing You
Vocal Unit: Asking You Out
Hip Hop Unit: Asking You Out
Performance Unit: Asking You Out
Most to Least Likely: Dating a Foreigner
China Line: When You can Speak Chinese
Most to Least: Showing PDA
Walking in on You Changing
When You're Sick (Snaps)
Boyfriend S.Coups
Boyfriend Jeonghan
Boyfriend Joshua
Boyfriend Jun
Boyfriend Hoshi
Boyfriend Wonwoo
Boyfriend Woozi
Boyfriend DK
Boyfriend Mingyu
Boyfriend The8/Minghao
Boyfriend Seungkwan
Hearing You Sing
Boyfriend Vernon
Boyfriend Chan
When a Guy Flirts with You
When You Say 'I Love You' First
When You Give Them a Pick-Up Line
When They Realize They are in Love
When You Struggle with Self-Esteem
When He Sees Himself on Your Phone
When You Get Stressed About School
When you 'Accidentally' Call Them Daddy
Romantic Things They Say
Q&A Time!
What They Say When They Confess
When They See You with Glasses
First Kiss~
When You Tell Him He's Going to be a Dad
Not an Update, Just Important Info!
When You Break Up...
When You Want a Hug/Cuddle
When You Go to the Hospital
Long Distance Relationships
When You Struggle with Depression/Anxiety
When He Struggles with English
When You Have a Big/Small Chest
When You're a Youtuber
When They Want to Comb/Style Your Hair
(NOT AN UPDATE) Just for Fun~
When You Give Him a Random Gift
When You're Bullied
Just Another Gif Chapter~
When They Lose Your Daughter/Son
When They Talk About Their Family (Orphan)
When You Have to do a *Scandalous* Dance
Thank You All!
When Fans are Unsupportive (Male Reader)
Brother S.Coups
Brother Jeonghan
Brother Joshua
Brother Jun
Brother Hoshi
Brother Wonwoo
Brother Woozi
Brother DK
When You Have a lot of SVT Merch
When You are a Bookworm
When They Find You Crying
New Story!
When You and a Friend are Hyperactive
Seventeen as Amazing Feelings
Hello, Everyone :)

Making Up After a Fight

18.9K 265 140
By Honeycomb_7

Requested by @WhenLifeGetsYouDown. Thanks so much for all the support and the requests! I'll have all the other requests done by the end of the week.

S.Coups:

Seungcheol would be so mad at himself for yelling at you. You did nothing wrong, but he flaked out on you when he saw that one of the members was getting a little too friendly when talking to you. He would apologize and bring you flowers to try and make it up to you.

"Look, I'm really sorry about what happened. I was stressed and the boys weren't helping it. I shouldn't have said what I said."

Jeonghan:

Jeonghan was really cranky one night when he returned late to your apartment. You would tell him how worried you were because he wouldn't answer your calls, but he would snap and yell at you about how busy he was and how you should support him. He obviously didn't mean to yell at you, and he would instantly regret it. He would pull you close before you could run off and he would hold onto you, whispering his apology.

"I'm so, so sorry, princess. Thank you for your worry, I'm sorry I didn't call you right away. I'll do better next time."

Joshua:

Joshua isn't one to get angry, but one day he was annoyed by every little thing. When you accidentally spilled your drink at the dinner table and it got on his new shirt, he got so irritated. He stood up, quickly glanced at you and stormed off without a word. Later that night when he recollected his thoughts, he would realize how wrong he treated you. He would go out and get roses for you and a huge teddy bear to say he was sorry to you.

"I'm really sorry, sweetheart, I didn't mean to get mad at you. I've been really upset lately and I need to learn how to not let it out on others. Forgive me?"

Jun:

Jun was frustrated after he couldn't seem to get the new dance down. You told him to maybe take a break and recollect himself before trying again, but he wouldn't take that for an answer and he shouted at you to leave the studio. You obviously were shocked and honestly a little hurt by his words. Later that night at your apartment, he would walk behind you and wrap his arms around your waist in a hug. He wouldn't say anything for a minute, but you would understand what he was trying to say.

"I'm really sorry. I'll listen to you next time."

Hoshi:

When he slipped on stage during the opening song of their concert, Soonyoung became very upset at himself. Between songs when the group was to change their outfits, you made sure he was okay and handed him a water bottom. You were utterly shocked when he snatched the bottle out of your hand and snapped at you about how he was fine. He took a sip of the water and when he was called back on stage, he threw it on the ground. The other members called him out for it after all the performances were done and he felt terrible about it. He bought take out for you and came home to you with your favorite movie as an apology.

"I'm sorry what happened earlier, I made a mistake. Can I make it up to you?"

Wonwoo:

Wonwoo was irritated one day for no reason and wanted to be left alone. Except you didn't know that so when you went and excitedly asked him if you both could go and get ice cream while you clung to his arm, he lost his temper and ripped his arm away from you and told you to leave him alone. Later on, he would realize his error and would go to the store and buy every flavor of ice cream for you.

"I'm just not in a good mood today, I'm sorry if I hurt you. I love you."

Woozi:

Jihoon has always been one to get easily angry and you knew this when he had a sudden outburst one morning. He had come home late the night before so you were trying to help him out that morning. He would storm off to practice without another word. He would come home late that night too, to find you already in bed. He sighed and crawled into bed with you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I lost my temper, I'm really sorry. Thank you for being there for me when I get upset."

DK:

Seokmin was being teased and taunted by the other members when he lost his cool. You laughed along to their jests, but your boyfriend didn't appreciate that, snapping at you to stop laughing at him. He didn't realize his tone and instantly started hugging you and begging for forgiveness, apologizing a million times.

"I'm so, so, so, so sorry, I didn't mean to yell..."

Mingyu:

After you called another member handsome, Mingyu got a bit jealous and annoyed and snapped at you. You were taken a bit back and once he saw this he started pouting and mumbled a little apology to you. It wasn't really a big deal but secretly he felt really guilty about it.

"I'm sorry... You know I get jealous easily, baby~"

The8/Minghao:

You knew that Minghao was still studying Korean and that he was rather sensitive about his language skills. When he couldn't think of the right words and you tried to help him out, he lost his cool and loudly told you to 'shut up'. You felt bad for him and stopped talking. That's when he realized what he had said and he apologized soooo many times and promised to take you out to whatever restaurant you wanted on your next date. He also said ice cream would be included.

"I'm sorry I acted the way I did, you didn't deserve that. I appreciate all your help."

Seungkwan:

One morning, Seungkwan realized that he had lost his voice and became very irritated at everything. When you offered to take him to the hospital to get some medicine for it, he lost his temper and lashed out at you by telling you he didn't need your advice. He instantly knew that what he said was out of line, so that afternoon he went out and bought a bunch of chocolate and a fuzzy teddy bear to make it up to you.

"I'm really sorry, I should not have treated you that way. Can I make it up to you?"

Vernon:

Without reason, Vernon became very upset over something during practice. When you tried to calm him down and talk it out with him, he would yell at you about how he didn't need to talk to you about it and how he could deal with it by himself. He stormed out and you didn't see him until later that night. He came to you very nervously and placed a light kiss on your cheek.

"I didn't mean to say all that. Thank you for your concern, I admire you."

Dino:

Chan was rather aggravated one afternoon when everyone kept calling him cute and Jeonghan continuously called him his 'baby'. As you tried to calm him down and say that he's very manly too, he shouted about how he disappoints you by only being cute and now manly and strong. None of that was true, but he felt insecure about his manliness. He apologized nearly in tears a few hours later and begged you to not leave him. Chan overthinks a lot, you would never leave him. :)

"I'm glad you feel that way. I'm really sorry about the way I acted, it was immature."

Sorry if they seem a little repetitive! I think you all will like the next update, I think it's really cute!

What I listened to while making this: Don't Wanna Cry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 2.3K 50
𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾 : [𝗆𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗅𝗒] 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍𝗌 [𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾] 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗌 - - - - - - [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞] - 케렌✨
43.1K 501 35
SEVENTEEN IMAGINES - sorry for the errors in this story, I've made this ages ago. Will update tho! <3 thank you everyone who had took their time and...
1.3M 33K 200
New group called Seventeen has come out. I haven't seen an imagine based on this group so I'm creating one for you guys. Enjoy! :) P.S. No smut
39.9K 426 19
🔞 - - Short Seventeen mature fanfics for every member -most impressive ranks #woozi 7th 🏅