Gypsies and Witchcraft

By MistressFanfic

16 year old Sarah was born in a forest and raised by wildlife. She now lives in a tent in a hidden clearing p... More

Chapter Two -The Cauldron
Chapter Three ~Midnight Flight
Chapter Four ~Miranda

Chapter One StarFire

88 4 0
By MistressFanfic

I muttered to myself as I ducked under bottles dangling from the ceiling. I poked my head out of my tent to look at the sky. It had turned a shade of majestic purple.

"It's time!" I squealed ducking inside. I fumbled through shelves looking for an empty jar. "Ah-ha!" I cried triumphantly as I found one. I clutched it in my sweaty palms as I dashed outside. I had been working on my spell for weeks, and all I needed was one more ingredient. Just one. My eyes frantically fatted around looking for a sign. Suddenly, a spark of silver glitter streaked across the sky.

"It's happening!" I shrieked running in circles. Tiny glowing dots started to fall from the sky. "Stars," I breathed. Stars were falling from the sky! "Right on time." I whispered. They trailed bright sparks behind them. I was looking for one particular star. "There!" I shouted for no reason as I spotted it. It was larger than the other stars, and shimmered a wild shade of purple. It gained speed as it sped towards earth. I gasped and ran to take cover behind the nearest tree. A huge boom of sound roared, and a flash of bright light followed. I slowly crept out from behind the tree. There was a huge ring of burned grass and a cloud of smoke. As the smoke cleared, I marveled at a plant that was growing where the star had landed. It's sparkling leaves curled toward the sky, and a diamond like blossom glowed in the center of the tangled leaves.

"It's the StarFire." I breathed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.8K 2.7K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
300K 40.2K 20
လက်တွေ့ဘဝနှင့် နီးစပ်ချင်ယောင်ဆောင်ခြင်း
169K 430 102
Erotic shots
134K 511 38
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...