Under The Spotlight

By bang-a-zayn

Emily, a normal girl who just bumps into Harry Styles. Yes the Harry Styles from One Direction. Harry and Emi... More

Under The Spotlight
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilouge

Chapter 5

446 5 0
By bang-a-zayn

Chapter 5 is hereeeeeee!!! :D

Sorry 4 them being short..

Read my new Book Just A Tweet? < Posted After Book Was Done xo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spent the next morning avoiding Harry and Kristen. I can't talk to either of my best friends until I figured out which one's lying to me. I walked into 4th period and took my seat next to my friend Paul.

"Please work on your lab" Our substitute announced.

"Paul, can I ask you a quesiton?" I asked.

"Sure Em" He replied lightly.

"Did Kristen and Harry ever go out?" I inquired. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"No they hate eachother!" He laughed.

I smiled at him, "Okay thanks!"

So Harry was the one lying.

I walked into lunch and Harry caught up with me.

"Emily where have you been all day!?" He asked worriedly. I shrugged and tried to walk away.

"What's wrong!?" He asked nervously.

"Why did you lie?" I asked. His face dropped, and I knew that he knew exactly what I was referring to.

"Can we sit?" I nodded and we went into an abandoned corridor and sat.

"Explain." I said sharply.

"I didn't want to seem like a jerk!" He said, "I didn't think you'd wanna be friends with me if you knew!"

"It doesn't mean you had to lie" I said, "And why'd you do that anyway?"

"Because I wanted to make my girlfriend jealous" He said ashamed, "I thought she was cheating on me so I thought I'd one up her"

"Was she cheating on you?" I asked curiously. I felt a little bad for him now.

"I don't know to this day" He said, "But I really think so"

"You ruined her and Kristens friendship!" I said

"I never meant to do that" He replied sadly.

"Harry, it's okay!" I said comforting him, I was a sucker for sad faces, "Everyone makes mistakes"

He smiled at me weakly. My phone rang shrilly from inside my bag.

"Hey babe, I know you have lunch now so I figured I'd call" Ethan said

"Hi Ethan!" I said, and saw Harry start to make puking faces. I giggled unable to stop myself.

"What's funny?" Ethan asked

"Oh just my friend" I replied lightly and shot Harry a look.

"Tell me it's not Harry again" Ethan said angrily.

"Excuse me?" I said angrily, "You can't control who I hang out with! I can be friends with whoever I want. YOU don't even know him" I hung up and glared at my phone.

"Woah there" Harry said, "I really feel like I'm causing all these fights. Are they ever not about me?"

"Don't worry about it" I sighed, "He'd react that way to anything I talked to with a penis"

"I'm sorry, distance is hard" He said sympathetically.

"Yeah, honestly I think it's not long until we're done" I said. I saw his face light up and then he tried to hide it.

"Aw that's too bad" He said pouting. I slapped him.

"I know you don't like him, and he clearly doesn't like you either, which is funny cause you guys never met" I said, "But we've been together for a long time, I guess that's why we didn't break up when I moved. It can be hard to let go"

"I'm sorry Em, I really am" He said sweetly, "But hey, you wanna come over today? All the boys will be there!" 

"I'd love too" I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 3 38
Sally is just a girl trying to escape her life and live for herself. Under the roof of her strict parents, she needs help. Harry Styles, from One Dir...
35.3K 740 2
Harry Styles went into X Factor not only looking for a record deal, but to find "The One". He ends up meeting Louis Tomlinson and falls instantaneous...
59.8K 1.2K 30
Liam and Harry tried dating but they’ve drifted apart and Liam has eyes for someone else. Will he ever get to be with that person? Louis makes a real...
35.6K 622 25
Emily was a normal girl until everything changes. Find out what happens when Emily is stuck with 5 boys. How will she react? Join Emily on this adven...