Maya Heart: Sequel (Descendan...

Par TheOnlooker321

It's been 6 months since Maya, Carlos, Mal, Jay, and Evie had fought off Maleficent and saved Auradon. Now as... Plus

W-I-C-K-E-D
Lunch
Lonnie's Better Than You
Crossing The Barrier
Chillin'
Harry Hook
Fake Wand
Back to the Isle
It's Going Down
Phoenix Pt.2
Can we Get the Hell Out of Here???!
Cameron.
Girl Talk

Phoenix

2.7K 59 15
Par TheOnlooker321

Maya's P.O.V.

My eye's narrowed at the women standing in front of me.

The one and only, Queen of Hearts.

It was like a scene from a movie.

The deep red smoke started to clear, as my mother made a very slow, very controlled, stride in my direction.

I was fucked.

"May! We gotta-" Carlos' voice died in his throat

I could feel his gaze shift from me, to burning a hated hole in my mother's skull.

"Maya," She said in such a calm voice I almost didn't even recognize it "My, how you've grown. I've been waiting for the day you would come back" She smiled the cruelest, most evil, horrible smile I have ever seen in my entire life

And that's saying something.

"Mom." Is all I said. All my energy was being forced into two things. Keeping my voice from cracking, and not letting my legs go numb from under me. 

Once Carlos got his thoughts straight, he immediately stepped in front of me protectively.

"Oh, Carlos?" She said in the most sickening tone "Won't you let a mother and daughter have a little, chat?"

"Over my dead body" Carlos growled, pushing me further back behind him, but since I was still in such a state of shock, my body wasn't able to move fast enough and I ended up falling to the ground.

I'm glad Carlos didn't notice because I know that if he had taken her eye's off her for more than a second, she would've beheaded him right then and there.

"Well, if you insist" She cackled

Ohhhh we are in some deep shit.

I heard another smoke bomb being thrown from behind us. Everything seemed to get blurry though.

Voice's got quieter.

Almost like they were underwater.

People started to get fuzzy.

Yellow.

That was the next color of the smoke bomb.

Yellow.

It mixed with the red of the previous bomb and made a bright orange.

It reminded me of the sunsets back in Auradon.

Auradon.

Were preppy princess walked around not having a clue of what we had been through before on the Isle.

The Isle.

We were here.

We were back.

We were sitting ducks that my mother was toying with.

She wanted us to play her little game.

I felt a burning.

An aching.

It seized my entire body and I screamed out in pain.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" I heard someone scream

Someone.

Carlos.

It was Carlos.

It felt like I was on fire. 

Every limb.

Every nerve.

Every hair on my body was aflame.

I couldn't breathe.

It was too much, it was all too much.

I felt myself floating.

Floating up.

I felt better.

I felt calm.

I felt at peace.

I saw the rose.

The same one I saw that night in the garden.

I saw it burst into flames.

Phoenix.

No one's P.O.V.

Carlos screamed at the Queen of Hearts "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" 

The Queen calmly looked down at the girl on the ground, who was screaming out in pain "Helping her."

"Helping her?!" Carlos' voice sounded through the battle zone, causing a few pirates, and some of the VK's attention to be drawn away from the war that was taking place around them. "How in GOD's name are you helping her?!" He screamed as he bent down by Maya's side, gently cradling her head as she continued to scream in anguish

Tears started to well up in the corners of Carlos' eyes. "W-why?" He said, breaking down

The Queen of Hearts either didn't hear him over the sound of the swords clattering together or she just really didn't care.

Carlos buried his head in the crook of Maya's neck. 

She was hot.

No not like that.

Well yes like that....but that wasn't the point!

She was on fire.

Like literally.

Carlos glanced down and saw sparks coming from her fingertips.

He looked up at the Queen murderously.

He thought the Queen was setting her ablaze. He had no idea, that this was not the Queen's doing.

"Stop it! Stop it right now!" She screamed, taking Maya's head out of his lap, then rushing over to the Queen, fully aware that she could behead him at any given moment.

The Queen cackled, thinking he was still raging over the pain she was well aware, her daughter was in.

Maya's hand was the first thing to be lit up.

It was as if a fire (literally) was lit inside of her.

All this new power, all this new freedom was now at her disposal.

Then it was her entire arm that was engulfed in flames.

That was enough to make Carlos start to sob, as he could do nothing, and the Queen stop torturing her daughter. She cocked her head to the side, like a curious puppy.

Carlos just watched in horror as the love of his life's, entire body was slowly being devoured by the flames.

The fighting around them seemed to come to a stop, but not before one final smoke bomb was thrown. 

This one was a bright blue. 

It cut through the yellow, and red bombs making an entirely new color appear in the sky.

A pink colored the sky in a fogged haze.

Slowly, everyone had stopped the fighting and had begun to watch as Maya was being pulled into the air by some unseen force.

Carlos finally looked up and realized that the Queen of Hearts, wasn't the one doing this.

It was Maya.

He stared up at her in amazement, shock, love, and a petrified look across his face.

Was she going to die?!

Was it really her doing this?!

Was she already dead?!

These thoughts raced through his mind like a bullet as he tried to pull his shit together.

This wasn't a dream, this was actually happening.

Maya's arms raised to her side, and only then did Carlos get a good look at her face.

Her eyes were wide open, and a smile graced her features.

That same smile that he has loved since they were six.

Then she screamed.

A horrible, gut-wrenching scream.

Panic was displayed back on Carlos' face within the second.

As she screamed, flames shot out from her in all directions. Up, down, to both sides, everywhere.

Then she stopped.

All the noise stopped.

It was so quiet on the ship, you could hear a sword drop.

I mean you probably could anyway but....ya know.

A mix of orange and pink surrounded Maya as she floated back down, oh so peacefully. Like nothing bad had ever happened to her, once in her entire life.

Her feet gently touched down on the deck of the ship.

Her tattered Isle clothes had been replaced, by a gorgeous white gown, the flowed all the way down to her ankles.

But her red combat boots were still firmly laced onto her feet. That was the only way Carlos could convince himself he wasn't dreaming.

She walked over towards her shocked mother, her angelic smile not ever leaving her face for even a second.

"Goodbye, Queen Elizabeth Heart, of Wonderland" She spoke so calmly, and with such certainty, it made Carlos want to curl up and fall asleep. It had already been a long day, but he was certain, he was losing his mind.

She pressed her index finger, and her middle finger together tightly, the pushed lightly on the Queens' forehead making her fall back into the ocean.

No one said a word for five solid minutes.

But Maya didn't seem to mind.

She calmly laid back down on to the deck of the ship and closed her eyes.

All anyone could do was stare.

Then she was engulfed in flames again.

A gasp rang through the air, echoing off everyone's ears.

"W-what happened?" Maya said sitting up and coughing 

. . .

yeah so this one was just a little different.

hehehehe

im soooo evil i know im sorry

and i know i'm posting this pretty late at night but i'm sorry i'm preparing for a trip to HAWAII BITCHHHHHH

OOOOO SOOOOO EXCITED

okay.

see you guys next week!;)

-TOL <3

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

276K 5.1K 24
(Y/N) hearts daughter of the queen of hearts is sent to auradon prep with her four best friends to steal the wand. Will she be able to make her mothe...
21.3K 434 20
THIS IS BOOK 1 Book 2 out now Prince Ben and Princess (Y/N) were about to turn sixteen, and be crowned King and Royal Advisor of The United States of...
8.5K 92 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and Little sister of Mal. The Vks learned that becoming their parents was not what they wanted. Mal wanted to be with Kin...
26.4K 504 13
Even after mother gothel kept rapunzel in the tower, everyone in Auradon knew that she would do it again. To her daughter. But when the baby started...