Chains and Petals; Jalex

By grapepoprocks

In which Alex is innocent and plants flowers, while Jack is a tattoo artist who hates flowers. A cliche conce... More

Prologue
Flower Beds
Cherry Blossom
Trowel
Tulip
Succulents
Carnation
Bandage
Leather
Ripped Jeans
Watering Can
Honeysuckle
Thread
Ribbon
Peaches and Cream (Part One)
Peaches and Cream (Part Two)
Stem
Puddles
Ink
Shatter
NOT DEAD

Web

413 24 20
By grapepoprocks

Quick update before I start: I'm really sorry about my absence. I haven't been in the best place and I just went to warped tour on the 27th. I've been extremely stressed and I'm sorry. My instagram is where I'm mostly active and update you guys on this story. If you care enough, you can follow it, my user is peachygaskarth.

And if I don't update before then, I'm seeing All Time Low on the 25th! I'll post stuff ab it on my instagram if you guys wanna see what happens n stuff.

***

"I knew you'd do it, man! Proud'a ya." Rian slapped Jack's shoulder and chuckled.

"Dude! That's fucking great. How was he?"

Jack nervously scratched the back of his head. "Really good. It's just..."

"What? Did something happen? Forget a condom?"

Jack shook his head. "We didn't use one, no- but that's not the point. He's just kinda sensitive is all?"

Brendon tilted his head at the elder. "What? Did he cry or something?"

"Yeah- but that's also not my point. He doesn't wanna talk about it that much, so could you guys just keep quiet about it at the bar tomorrow?"

He noticed Rian sigh. "I guess. But we'll all be drunk. He just has to deal with what happens."

Jack felt his stomach twist. "I-I know but he's really fragile, I don't want to upset him is all."

Brendon then piped in. "If you don't want to risk upsetting him, don't invite him. Kid's gotta get out of his comfort zone eventually."

"I don't want him to dump him into uncomfortable situations, though. I love him, guys."

"I know you do," Rian leaned against the counter. "But that means you gotta help him open up. He's all clammed up in his shell."

Jack shrugged. "I guess so. Can you guys just please not bring it up a lot around him?"

"S'Fine." Zack grumbled from across the room. "I don't wanna see the kid upset."

"Thanks."

Brendon then smirked, leaning onto his arm. "So can we talk about it now?"

Jack shrugged and nodded.

"You said he cried? And you didn't use a rubber? How the fuck did you manage that?"

***

Surprisingly, Jack didn't sleep over Alex's house that night, figuring he would the next day. The guys said he could take the day off, so he spent it by himself mostly, preparing for the long night ahead of him.

He was now on the drive to Alex's to pick him up for said night. He had to take his car, because Alex was going to be the designated driver to get them home. The group would most likely end up drunk out of their minds. His black car hummed into the driveway of the flower coated house, and he got out, boots clicking on the cement.

After he knocked, he was greeted with a wonderful sight. Alex in ripped jeans, a beanie, and a black sweater. Usually for days like this, he'd dress softer, but he needed to impress all of Jack's friends.

"Hey baby." Jack smiled, pulling him onto the front step and kissing him passionately. "You look gorgeous. Ready?"

Alex returned the grin and nodded, linking their hands as they approached Jack's car. "So did you tell everyone?" He asked, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

"Yeah, I told the guys at work and I had the rest of 'em come in later to be informed."

Alex nodded, his stomach growing nervous. "Did it go well?"

"Yeah. There were jokes here and there, but they know to be nice to you."

The younger hummed happily, linking his fingers with Jack's as he drove. "Good. So where are we going again?"

"The Rockwell. They're meeting us there, you excited?"

Alex nodded happily. "Yeah! I get to spend time with them. I never get to, really."

Jack smirked and rubbed his thumb on the back of the pink haired boy's hand. "Mhm. And I get to flaunt how sexy my boyfriend is."

His face went pink, and he grinned. "Mines sexier!"

Jack giggled. "You're cute."

***

Jack and Alex walked into the bar, Alex's arms linked around one of Jack's. They approached the hostess, and she smiled, gesturing for them to follow her.

"Here to meet a group?" She asked politely, and the two nodded.

They followed her through the bar, and Alex couldn't help but be distracted by all of the lights around them, the people, just everything. It was an environment he had never really been subjected to. Normally, he'd be scared, but Jack made it better. He trusted Jack to keep him safe. They were led to a table full of the elder's friends, and Alex smiled nervously at them.

They greeted each other with rough hugs and pats on the back, which Alex tried to mimic when they got around to him. His boyfriend turned to him and wrapped an arm around his waist after he returned Rian's hug. "So, Nano, Danny, this is Alex. I know you've heard a lot about him."

The pink haired boy waved softly. "H-Hey!" Nano patted his back and returned the greeting, while Danny waved back in a fake shy way, as if to mock him.

The boy's lips curled into a small smile. It wasn't meant to be a mean gesture on Danny's part, and Alex tried not to take it that way, in fact he only got angry at himself for almost being upset because of it. They sat on their own section of the large circular booth, squishing Alex between Jack and Brendon.

Conversation grew fast, mostly full of the guys asking Alex and Jack about their relationship. It was quite nice, actually. For once, the boy felt like he mattered in a conversation.

"Wait, how did you guys meet again? I never got the full story, all I got was Rian telling me he used to hate you, Alex."

He tilted his head. "Not that I know of?"

Jack chuckled and sighed. "Hates a strong word. I was mostly mad about how cute you were, love."

Rian scoffed from across the table. "That's a lie! You didn't like his flowers at all."

Zack hummed. "I knew it was a cover up for his crush the whole time."

Alex noticed Jack's face go red. "Shut up."

He loved when his punk boyfriend became a softie; but lucky for him, a woman approached with a wide smile on her face. "What can I get you boys?" She smiled, getting a load of who was and wasn't attractive, most likely.

All of them ordered either beers or something Alex couldn't remember the name of, so by the time she got to him, his face was bright pink. He then ordered an iced tea and got a funny look from the guys. "That'll be out in a few!"

Nano raised his eyebrows. "Not gonna drink at your boyfriend's birthday bash?"

He shook his head. "Designated driver. Plus I don't really drink."

The lot of them gave odd looks, but didn't seem to care much. "Suit yourself, then."

Their drinks arrived then, and the woman serving them walked off again, and part of Alex didn't want her to. Anything to keep him away from the topic of the conversation was a good thing. Luckily for him they ended up telling stories from when they were drunk.

"One time," Brendon started, covering his mouth to keep himself from smiling. "Jack, you were there. I got so drunk I woke up in my bathtub naked, bathing in my own vomit."

Jack laughed. "I sure was. I was naked too." He gave an obvious wink while wrapping an arm around Alex's waist sneakily. The boy blushed.

"You're always naked!" Danny laughed, and they all seemed to agree.

The next hour or so went by fairly fast, telling stories and ordering more and more alcohol. Alex was starting to notice Jack swaying, and whenever he turned to kiss him he could smell the booze on his breath. In fact, he could smell it from everyone at the table. It wasn't enjoyable, to say the least. This wasn't something he was generally used to.

For nearly the tenth time, Jack turned to kiss Alex and attempted to kiss him, not doing a good job. He missed his lips, so he proceeded to try again, rougher this time. Alex turned his head and kissed him back, figuring his aim was bad because he was drunk. Jack's grip became merciless on Alex's waist and he deepened the kiss. The boy pulled away, his face red. He wanted Jack to get all of the kisses he wanted, but he didn't want to make out in front of the guys. To his misfortune, everyone was staring at them, laughing.

"Jeeeez Jack. How horny are you?" Nano laughed, slurring drunkenly.

"I'm always horny, right baby?" Jack rolled his head to face him and he nodded in response.

"I-I guess,"

"Well good thing you got a boyfriend who's pretty good in bed, eh?" Brendon wiggled his eyebrows, giggling at his own unfunny sentence.

"Sure dooo."

Alex felt his stomach tighten, and he swallowed thickly. Didn't he tell Jack specifically to not let this topic come up? "J-Jack, please," He muttered, tugging the hem of his shirt.

"What baby, you horny?" He bit his lip.

"N-No! I-I just said I don't want this to come u-"

"We're just poking fun!" Danny interrupted loudly, taking a swig of beer. "Plus, we're guys, of course we gotta talk about our sex lives."

"I-I jus-"

"Jack! He's stuttering! Does he do that in bed?" Zack asked, making sure Alex couldn't speak.

Jack cackled. "Y'know, he did! He stuttered like a bitch. The kid moans like a fuckin' porn star."

Rian raised his eyebrows. "Really? What's he sound like?"

Alex was tugging at Jack's shirt tighter now, his face bright red. He tried to tell him to stop, but was completely ignored. His breathing was becoming unsteady.

"Probably like a little bitch." Danny scoffed.

Nano pitched in, whining in a mocking way. "Like, 'Oh J-Jack! Fuck me harder!' and then he starts fuckin' crying."

"He's a crier!" Jack laughed, and everyone else did as well.

Alex's hands were shaking. He had pulled himself away from Jack's grip and was trying to contain himself. He was getting scared because the only thing keeping him from getting out of the booth was a drunk Jack.

"That was his first time, too!" Rian said, and the guys went insane.

"Dude, a virgin? Jacky boy scored!" Nano laughed, giving Jack a sloppy high five.

"Yeah. Shit was good as shit, and that boy is tight. I still haven't gotten my dick sucked ye-"

Jack was abruptly cut off by being shoved out of the booth by none other than the pink haired boy. Tears were streaming down his face, and before Jack could even process he had fallen onto the floor, Alex was out of his seat. "F-Find your own fucking ride home." He spoke with forceful words.

The broken boy shoved open the door of the bar, the outside air hitting him hard. He could barely see from all of the tears.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 486 23
Jack is madly in love with his bestfriend. But with little miss Lisa in the way will this end up like a happy fairytale ending or a horrid gorry murd...
10.9K 488 28
-COMPLETED- - trigger warnings in first chapter "Let's get to my house, we need to get you warm," he says. I look at him, and he's soaking wet. He's...
2K 221 19
Jack's parents are low key homophobic, but they don't argue as much with Jack about his bisexuality as much as they used to. However, now that the h...
717 23 5
Alex dealt with self harm when he was younger, that's over now though- he's better, until he's not. Struggling with the idea of self harming as an ad...