Being the Bad Boy's Victim [S...

By something_hopeless

He leaned in closer, if that was even possible, his spearmint breath fanning across my face. My breathing got... More

Ch 2 First Day of Sch- Hell.
Ch 3 This Means War
Ch 4 Dinner and Detention with the Bad Boy
Ch 5 FML
Ch 6 What really happened?
Ch 7 Game on
Ch 8 Liam
Ch 9 Connor's Chance
Ch 10 AWKWARD.
Ch 11 Confusion and Jealousy
Ch 12 Conflicted
AUTHOR'S NOTE: PLEASE READ!
Ch 13 Slipped words
Ch 14 What she doesn't know...
Ch 15 Curiosity gave him leverage
Ch 16 Halloween: At that moment
Ch 17 What I Want- What I Need
Ch 18 Blissful Paradise
Ch 19 This is My Reality
Ch 20 Putting the Pieces Together
Ch 21 Broken
Ch 22 Escape
Ch 23 Incoming!
Ch 24 Not A Goodbye
Epilogue

Ch 1 Moving Back

2.4M 20.3K 11K
By something_hopeless

Enjoy!

___________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER 1

Bellatrix's POV (aka Bella)

Don't cry Bella, I chanted in my head as my Aunt started the car, taking me farther and farther away from my home. Well, not really. It was her house, but I had been living there for two years, and it felt right. 

"Pumpkin, it's going to be okay." Aunt Evie said, looking at me through the corners of her eyes. 

I quickly nodded, lowering my head to create a protective wall with my hair between the two of us. Thing is, this wasn't going to be okay. First of all, I never wanted to leave England, but I did. That was two years ago, and in that same year, the kids were awful. They constantly ridiculed me for my british terms and my name... Don't get me started on my name. 

Yes, I'm aware that I share the same name as that evil witch in Harry Potter. But the observation was splendid.   -______-

After only being in America for a couple months, I was able to convince my parents to let me move back, to live with my Aunt Evie. Everything was going so well, until that is, I got a call from my parents insisting that I came back to America for my senior year. 

My mom claimed it was because she was ill, but I overheard her on telephone saying that my whole family missed me. 

So? Why can't they just visit?

I know, harsh. But really? I couldn't go through the bullying again. I used to be one of those girls who kept quiet and never spoke her mind. After coming back, I would like to think my confidence has soared. I am stubborn, sure, but is that really a bad thing? Oh, and I tend to have a breaking point, and once its broken... well let's just say, nothing good follows. 

"Pumpkin?"

"Yes?"

"Like I was saying, everything is going to be okay. We practiced talking using only American terms, remember?" 

Oh Evie, if only you knew that was the least of my worries. In America, I felt as if I was never going to fit in, and my fellow students made sure of that. But now I have to just suck it up, and make it through my senior year. 

"We're here, hun." Aunt Evie announced. 

I looked up surprised. I had been so distracted while thinking, I hadn't even noticed that the car had stopped. Looking at the large airport in front of me, I sighed and got out of the car. With each step I took, my feet dragged more and more. 

"Listen pumpkin, I know you don't want to go. But you must. Please understand this." She pleaded, helping me empty the trunk. 

As we walking inside, I could feel the tears pricking the corners of my eyes, but I refused to cry. Not yet anyways. 

2 hours later

I took five deep breaths, slowly exhaling, something I've always done to calm myself down. 

"Bye Aunt Evie." I whispered, avoiding her eyes. 

She gave me a long, comforting hug, "Only for a year, pumpkin. Only for a year."

I pulled away, giving her a weak smile, and walked through the gateway. 

Only for a year. Her words kept repeating in my head. 

Maybe I can do this. 

7 1/2 hours later.

I was gently awakened by the friendly flight attendant. 

"Honey, the plane has landed." She said, her voice so soft. 

I nodded, showing her I understood, and unbuckled myself, standing up. After spending five minutes straight, only stretching, I opened the overhead compartment, pulling out my suitcase and backpack. After waiting for ten minutes, I finally was able to file out of the plane, and through the gate. 

30 minutes later

"Bellatrix!" 

Oh god. 

I blushed as my mum ran towards me, throwing her little body onto me. 

"Hello mum." I murmured, shifting uncomfortably under all the stares of the other people in the airport. 

"Hiya pumpkin!" My dad called out cheerfully, from where he stood with my little sister and brother. 

My blush grew deeper as I made my way over to my dad. 

"Hi dad," I mumbled, giving him a short hug before moving to my two younger siblings. 

"Hello Sophie, hello Luca." I smiled at them. 

"Bellaby!" They shouted, pouncing on me at the same time. 

Oh yeah, my younger siblings call me Bellaby. I know. The nicknames... they just keep getting worse. I mean honestly- Bellaby and Pumpkin? Really?

3 hours later

I collapsed on my bed, exhaustion taking over. 

"Bellaby?"

I sighed, "Yes Luca?"

"Did you miss me?"

That made me sit upright. "Of course i missed you!"

He looked so sad, standing in the doorway. "Then why didn't you want to come back to us?"

I was immediately filled with guilt as I saw the hurt evident on his face. I stood up and crouched next to him. 

"Luca, I could never not want to be with my family. It's just..." I paused, trying to find the right words, "I love London." 

He nodded a little, "So you don't hate us, you hate America." 

"Hate's a strong word... It's more like I extremely dislike America."

"Good." Luca stated, giving me a cute little hug before walking away. 

I yawned and collapsed on my bed, closing my eyes. 

"Pumpkin?"

I groaned and opened my eyes again. 

"Remember, you have school tomorrow."

I let out a scream of frustration. 

God. I hate America. 

________________________________________________________________________

"Bellatrix! Wake up now!" My mum hollered at me. 

My eyes flew open and I groggily stood, glancing at the clock on my nightstand. Seven thirty... Wait. Doesn't school start at seven fifty? 

I let out a high pitched shriek and ran to my closet, where I threw on navy blue romper and my white sandals. I sprinted towards the bathroom and combed down my unruly hair, and completely ditching make up. 

"Mum, can you drive me?" I called out while brushing my teeth. 

"Sure, pumpkin." 

15 minutes later

We pulled into the school parking lot, and found a parking spot right near the entrance. Despite my constant deep breathing technique, my heart was pounding and my hands began to sweat. 

"Ready pumpkin?" 

I didn't answer, and just exited the car, making my way through the entrance and into the lobby. I know I was being mean and all, but the nerves took over and they can be a real bitch. 

"Urm, hello." I greeted the receptionist. 

Her eyes lit up once she saw me. "And who are you?" 

"Bellatrix Brown. I'm the new student." I said shakily. 

She gave me a warming smile before opening up a file cabinet, taking out a folder labeled by my last name. 

"Here ya go, sweetie." She said, "A map of the school can be found in there, along with your schedule.

I smiled nervously back at her, and took the folder, heading out to what must have been the main corridor- hallway. I meant hallway. Once in the hallway, I opened the folder and looked at my schedule.

Bellatrix Brown Schedule:

Period 1: AP English

Period 2: AP U.S.

Period 3: Spanish 4

Period 4: AP Chemistry

Period 5: Gym

Lunch

Period 6: AP Pysch

Period 7: AP Bio

Period 8: Study Hall

Yeah, I guess you could call me a nerd, but this school offers a lot, and I had to take advantage of that.

Okay... AP English first... room 207.  I pulled out my map and saw that I had to walk all the way down the hallway, and then take a right and the room would be on my left.

Hmmmm.... seems easy enough.

10 minutes later

Stupid map.

The whole thing was screwed up, which forced me to have to find the room by myself, because legit, I was the only one left in the hallway.

I took a couple deep breaths before entering the room. The teacher stopped mid sentence and turned to glare at me- the interruption.

Awkward...

"Ahhh, you must be Bellatrix." He stated, leaning back on his desk.

I flinched at the sound of my awful name.

"Um, you can call me Bella." I murmured, staring at the floor.

Whispers filled the room, and that sensation of being the awkward on out filled me. Great, just great.

"Well, Bella, would you like to introduce yourself?" The teacher asked.

I looked up at the rest of the class, embarrassed how all eyes were on me. Come on Bella, pull yourself together.

"Hello, my name is Bellatrix Brown, but I prefer to be called Bella-" Before I could finish, a hand shot up in the air.

"Er... yes?" I asked, looking at the strange boy.

"You have an accent."

Ding ding ding! And the award for best observation goes to.... weird blond boy in the front of the class!

"Yes... I'm aware..." I said

"Are you like... british?" Some platinum blondie asked.

"Yes." I said.

Someone. Kill me now.

"Hey! You have the same name as that witch lady in Harry Potter!" A ginger screamed at me.

"Hey! You look like Ron Weasley!" I shouted back at him.

This caused the class to erupt in laughter, and the ginger grinned back at me, laughing along with everyone else.

"Here you go Bella," the teacher said, handing me a small stack of books.

I took them from him and headed to the empty seat in the back. As soon as I sat down, everyone stopped laughing and the whispering began again. The guy next to me kept sending me worried glances, which I ignored as I stacked my books on my desk, and opened my backpack to grab a pen.

Suddenly the door slammed open and all the whispering stopped. How cliché, now in will walk the most gorgeous guy in the world, I joked to myself.

Well. Hullo there.

Yes, in walked the most gorgeous guy I had ever seen. My heart began racing as he made his way towards me.

Oh my god... Is he going to talk to me?!

"Out of my seat, slut."

My heart stopped pounding.

"Excuse me?" I asked, coldness creeping into my tone.

He raised his eyebrows at me, surprised that I had actually responded instead of running away.

"Oh, you're some British whore."

My eyes widened and I looked at the teacher for help, but instead he just sat at his desk with his head in his hands.

"Get out of my seat." The guy repeated, crossing his arms now.

"No." I snapped glaring at the asshole.

"Excuse me?" He asked, disbelief etched across his face.

"Did I stutter?" I snarled, crossing my arms defiantly.

Gasps and whispers filled the room as everyone watched the guy and me. The next thing I knew, I was lifted up in the air, and dropped like a sack of potatoes onto the ground by the desk. My back pack was then thrown at me, along with my books. I sat there on the ground, mouth wide open, staring at the guy as he smirking at me.

"Babe, you might want to close your mouth unless you're offering something, if you know what I mean." He said with a wink.

Immediately my mouth shut close.

God... this is going to be a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 30.9K 32
I was walking to my locker when I heard someone calling for somebody. "Hey! Little cutie!" They called. I kept waking, since no one noticed me and...
20.5M 346K 42
#1 Teen Fiction | #1 Young Adult | #1 Romance "We all need someone to drive us mad." - The Wombats. He stared arrogantly down at me, a smirk plaste...
14.9K 207 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
96.7K 5.1K 31
"Will you just shut up" !!!!! I shouted loudly turning towards her ,she was literally getting on my nerves now "Don't you dare shout...