Watch N' Learn

By TipHarris

Being a part of a close-knit group of friends has its perks. You share laughs together, you have fun together... More

Watch N' Learn
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 3

61.8K 1.2K 921
By TipHarris

Chapter 3

Ezra

Me and my niggas was just over my house cooling it, my mom and dad had just walked in with my two sisters behind them. They were younger than I was.

“Hey stupid.”  Madison said.

I didn’t even say nothing  back to her.

“Bye.” Aaliyah said walking past us.

They got on my damn nerves. Madison was right under me, she was 15 going to the 10th grade when school started again and Aaliyah is 13 going to 8th grade. They think they grown and that shit gets on my nerves, I almost had to fuck a nigga up for fucking with Madison shit!

“Mane I heard some shit about one of ya’ll.” King said.

We all looked up and these niggas was all staring at me.

“What the hell ya’ll looking at me for?” I said staring at them back.

“Let’s go to ya room bro.” Jamahl said.

I got my shit and we went to my room and closed the door. I knew what this shit was about and they thought I was gonna tell them what they wanted to hear but that wasn’t the case.

“What the fuck ya’ll niggas want?” I said sitting on my bed.

“You know nigga.” Quez said laughing.

“Who you been fucking with.” Dre said.

“Ya’ll need to get off my nuts.” I said smiling.

“Just tell us who you fucking.” Lorenzo said.

“What the fuck mane. Who ya’ll think I’m fucking? I don’t have a girlfriend.” I said to them.

“Nigga yo ass got a lot of hoes what the fuck you mean, you slick tried to fuck Bella in that room yesterday.” Dre said.

I laughed. “Fuck you bro.”

“You got Bella riding yo nuts now. Quez you better step yo game up.” King said laughing.

“Fuck all ya’ll, I don’t even like her like that…shid I don’t even want her. E can have her shit I’m good with my hoes cause I just wanna fuck.”

“I’m with you on that bro.” I said.

“Shid hell yeah.”

“Bitch hell nah, you want Bella ass.” Lorenzo said.

“Ya’ll need to get off my nigga mane.” Jamahl said smiling.

“Sky want you I don’t know why you playing mind games with that girl.” I said.

“I’ll break her heart, I ain’t even gonna lie.” Jamahl said.

“I feel you cause I can’t be in a committed relationship especially if the girl I’m with ain’t trying to fuck cause I’ll be fucking other girls.” King said.

“Mane I ain’t gonna lie to ya’ll cause I did go to Makiyah house.” I said.

“Why you still fucking her?” Lorenzo said.

“Shid do she even have walls there anymore?” Quez said laughing.

“Fuck ya’ll shid. She the only one I be fucking though, the other girls it’s just about the head.”

“She think you love her.” King said laughing so damn hard. I mean this nigga was cracking up so hard he was rolling on the floor.

“She really do though bro, she tweeted, ‘I love my baby Ezra P. We are the happiest couple ever!’ and then her friends started writing her back.” Quez said.

“I don’t love her ass shid I don’t know where she got that shit from.” I said laughing.

“You can’t wait around for Bella.” Jamahl said smiling.

“Bitch I ain’t waiting around for her. If I wanted to cuff Bella right now at this moment I could. I got game like that you hoes need to take notes cause I’m good.” I said that shit with confidence.

“Aight I see you my nigga. You got her on lock bro ain’t no way around that shit cause she be all over you. Now she the one that wanna ride ya nuts.” King said laughing.

“Shid she can ride all day if she want to I don’t got a problem with that. She still tight and wet.” I said smiling.

“Aight nigga how you know all this shit?” Lorenzo said.

“Don’t worry bout all that just know that if I want Bella I can get her but she want Kyron punk ass so whenever she ready I’ll be ready.”

“Damn my nigga got the hoes on lock.” Jamahl said smiling.

“Don’t call my girl a hoe cause I’ll whoop ya’ll ass.” I said.

“Whaaaaatttt? That’s yo girl!” Quez said laughing.

“Mane don’t go telling the world that…she already crazy bout me and think I don’t know she don’t need to know that I said she my girl.”

They stared at me smiling and shit and I just laughed then my phone started ringing. I looked at the phone and it was her.

“What’s up.” I said into the phone.

“Don’t say what’s up to me, next time you better say ‘hey baby how are you doing today’ you got it?” Zoey said.

I laughed. “I’m sorry, hey baby how you doing today?” I said.

These niggas was staring at me and I just shook my head and flipped them the middle finger.

“Awww, tell Quez he better answer the phone when I call him and quit ignoring me before I beat his ass.” She said.

“Why the fuck you so violent?” I asked.

“This is not twenty-one questions E so I suggest you give him my message because I know all of ya’ll are together.”

“Bella Ima call you later, I gotta do something.” I told her.

“Can I come over?”

“We bout to go the basketball court in my neighborhood…shit you can meet us there.” I said.

“K. Bye.” She said hanging up.

“This nigga whipped.” King said.

“Hell yeah.” Quez said.

“Really though fuck all ya’ll cause ya’ll know my shit straight with the girls so I ain’t tripping.” I said.

“You ain’t a player with yo pretty boy ass.” Jamahl said laughing.

“Hell yeah this nigga got the face that’s why the hoes fall at your knees.” Lorenzo said.

“Ya’ll need to quit filling this nigga head up with that shit he ugly as hell.” King said.

“Get off my nigga.” D’Andre said.

“You a bitch nigga with yo hating ass you just mad cause I pulled yo hoe.” I said smiling.

“Bitch that’s my hoe too.” King said laughing.

“Shid I guess we fucking the same girl then.” I said smiling.

“Ya’ll ain’t bout that life.” Quez said smiling.

I pulled my shirt off because it was hot as hell and we walked on the court and I seem some girls in the distance but I couldn’t make out who they were. It wasn’t Bella them.

“There go our hoe.” King said putting his arm around my shoulder laughing.

“Who the fuck is that?” Jamahl said.

“Makiyah.” King said.

“You a bitch King.” I said pushing him off me laughing.

“Babeee!” Makiyah said running over and jumping on me and wrapping her arms around me.

“What’s up.” I said.

“You don’t call your girlfriend anymore and I missed you.” She said.

She ain’t my girlfriend I don’t know where she got that shit from.

“Girlfriend?” Quez and King said at the same time.

“I’m his girlfriend stupid.” She said getting down and hitting King and Quez.

I looked at them and smiled. Mane she thought she was my girl and I ain’t said shit cause that means no sex.

“How your boyfriend treating you? He faithful?” Quez said smiling.

“Yes, he’s the best boyfriend in the world.” She said putting her back to my bare chest and I put my arms around her and she was just smiling.

“You love yo girl huh?” King said smiling.

“Fuck ya’ll.” I said.

“Speaking of ya girl.” Jamahl said trying to be slick.

We turned and saw Bella and her posse heading toward us. I hope shit don’t pop off.

Zoey

All these niggas turned and looked at us but I wasn’t stuck on that part I was trying to figure out who this hoe was all under my man. I’ll beat her ass.

“Damn Bella, E move on fast.” Sky said laughing.

“Shut up.” I said because I was getting in my feelings.

“Her feelings hurt. Leave her alone.” LaMaya said.

“No they aren’t, I don’t even like him that way.” I said defending myself.

“So we gonna hear this story again.” Sasha said.

“Riiiiight!” Imani said laughing.

We finally reached the guys and I just got so irritated with this bitch that was all under Ezra. Bitch he don’t want you.

Anyways I just hugged all the guys except him and I’m sure everyone noticed but I didn’t care.

“Damn Zoe we like that now?” Ezra said in the sexiest voice and I just wanted to jump on him.

“What are you talking about?” I asked playing dumb.

I was just as good at this game as he was.

“On the real I’m trying to play basketball so is ya’ll niggas down or what?” King said.

“Yeah let’s go.” Quez said smiling and winking at me. I laughed and we went and sat on the bleachers on the side of the court.

“Do ya thang babe.” The girl said kissing E on the lips.

I turned my head and picked my phone up and called Kyron. He didn’t answer but I kept calling and still I got no answer so I gave up. He always ignore my calls!

That girl came and sat on the bleachers with us and she looked at us and smiled.

“So, how are ya’ll doing today?” she said looking at us smiling.

“Fine, what’s up with you?” Imani said.

“Oh nothing, I was just kicking it with my boyfriend Ezra.”

When she said that my heart started to beat out my chest.

“Really? This sexy ass Ezra right there is your boyfriend?” Sky said smiling.

“Yes girl, I love him so much! He knows how to put it down too. I was so shocked at first.” She said.

“That wouldn’t have surprised me because Ezra is so fucking sexy.” Sasha said.

I cut my eyes at her and she looked at me and mouthed sorry.

I don’t know how much more of this bitch sitting here I could take. I know I’m not Ezra’s girlfriend but damn…I don’t know I guess I just need to stay with Kyron cause he treats me right.

“How long have you and E been dating?” LaMaya asked.

“Um…since 9th grade…well we started to talk in 9th grade and he took my virginity our birthday which was October 11th.” She said that shit proudly.

“Ya’ll have the same birthday?” Sky asked.

“Yes and it’s so cute. He comes over my house and I go to his and his little sisters love me and his parents do too. I love them all.”

“Ya’ll have birthday sex?”

“Yes and it is sooooooo good.” She bragged.

My heart was hurting.

“Bitch this game point.” I heard Ezra shout.

“Hell nah nigga.” King yelled.

“If we win I take yo hoe.” Quez said.

Ezra started laughing and glanced over at us and I rolled my eyes at him and made sure he saw it.

“Ya’ll some bitch ass niggas ona gang.” Ezra said.

“Shut up Eazy E.” Jamahl said laughing.

I laughed at that name. It was kinda cute. They finished and took a break and then they all came over here and Emma and her stupid friends started coming too.

“Babe you did good.” Ol’ girl said sitting in Ezra’s lap and kissing on him.

I promise you I was like a ticking time bomb and I was about to set this bitch off in a minute.

“Calm down Bella.” LaMaya said tapping me.

“Aye.” Ezra said tapping me.

I ignored him just like that.

“What’s this girl name?” I whispered to LaMaya.

“Makiyah.” She said rolling her eyes at the fact that “Makiyah” was even here.

“OMG! Cousin!” Emma said running up and hugging this Makiyah girl.

Now that I think about D’Andre and LaMaya weren’t even speaking to each other and he was unusually quiet.

“These hoes know each other.” Imani whispered and King looked at her and she smiled and kissed his neck.

“Thanks baby.” King said feeling himself. Those two always have their moments.

“Girl this is my boyfriend I was telling you about.” Makiyah said pointing to Ezra.

“Awww, E why you ain’t tell me this was ya girl.” Emma said smiling.

He just smiled and shook his head then she went and sat down in D’Andre’s lap.

“Mane ya’ll hoes choosing today.” King said smiling.

“Shit nigga who you telling, got hoes claiming a higher position when she know damn well she a sideline.” Quez said and everybody just started laughing.

My phone started ringing and it was Kyron so I answered it.

“What’s up?” he said.

“Hey babe. What are you doing?” I said into the phone.

“Nothing why you sound so down?”

“Oh nothing I’m fine.”

“I seen you called me earlier did you want anything?”

“You don’t want to talk to me?” I questioned.

“Nah Bella it’s not that, I’m just busy right now.”

“You can’t make time for me?”

“Zoey don’t start this shit mane cause you know that ain’t true but I’m at this college right now talking to these reps and shit. I promise Ima call you when all this over with though, I just don’t want my girl mad at me.” He said sighing.

I smiled really big and covered my face.

“I’ll talk to you later then.” I said.

“Okay bye baby.”

“Bye.” I said hanging up.

“Get ya’ll bitch asses up so we can play another game.” King said standing.

I walked over to his tall frame and he wrapped his arms around and I just started smiling so big because I just like to have fun even though we weren’t doing anything. I love King dreads they are sooo sexy on him but I wouldn’t date him or anything.

He had his hands on my waist and we slowly walked away from the crowd.

“What’s up with you and my boy mane you gonna hoe him like that?” he said staring at me.

“He never said anything about a girlfriend!” I yelled.

“Shhh! That ain’t his girl and we all know that shit, she somehow started calling herself his girlfriend and he just went along with it.”

“I mean that’s him, I have a soon-to-be boyfriend so I don’t care who he fucks and have giving head.”

King laughed. “You a trip mane, you know you want that nigga so quit fronting.”

“It’s not a front sweetie, I could’ve had him a long time ago if I wanted him.”

He just started laughing so hard and I pushed his chest but he continued laughing and I couldn’t figure out why.

“Aye lil’ mama.” I knew it was Ezra because he had the sexiest voice in the world.

“My name is Zoey to you.” I said facing him.

“Bella mane why you tripping, I promise you it’s not eve like that between me and her.” He said trying to grab my hands.

I slapped them away.

“I’m not playing with your ass Ezra don’t touch me.” I said to him.

“Bella please stop this shit and let me talk to you.”

I didn’t say anything I just watched as King walked away.

“Bella it’s like that between us now? How long we been knowing each other?” he said.

“Obviously that don’t matter to you so why should it matter to me.”

“All bullshit aside Ima be real with you. Makiyah just a girl I fuck from time to time, that ain’t my girl and I’m not trying to wife or no shit like that-”

I cut him off.

“So you think that you are just gonna use me for sex?”

“No, hell no cause you a different person from her and I respect you and to be honest if we was dating it wouldn’t even be bout the sex.”

“As long as I have been knowing you I don’t believe that bullshit.”

He licked his SEXY LIPS and I just wanted to give in then.

“I mean damn Zoe you stressing me out man I love you to death but don’t play me like bullshit.”

“No you know what whatever Ezra because if she wasn’t your girl then she would know it too! Obviously you are telling her something to make her think that.”

“No I’m not Zoey. You don’t think that shit fucked with my head what you did at the pool party how you gonna say shit like you ain’t got no feelings for me but five minutes earlier we was about to fuck. You playing yourself and that nigga because if you gave me the chance to be with you I would drop all my damn hoes just for you.”

I was near tears I wanted to cry so bad but I was not gonna let any other nigga break me again.

“No you wouldn’t. Don’t lie to me Ezra.” I said.

“Bella look at me.” He said.

I couldn’t look at him. The crazy thing about this whole situation is that we weren’t even going out but we liked each other…well I used to like him not anymore. He can be with that bitch and I can stay with Kyron. I shot him a text and told him to come get me from the park.

“Zoey Isabella Garrison look at me.” He said with so much bass in his voice.

I looked at him and pulled my hair out my face.

“What?! I’m not gonna be one of your girls that you just sleep with. I’m not a sideline no thanks. I have been in a bad relationship already and you know what I mean. I’m not trying to do that again. No boy is gonna break my heart again not even you…I’ll just stay with Kyron…” I said. My voice was cracking because it felt like any minute tears would pour from my eyes.

“What you about to cry for?” Ezra said.

I just shook my head.

“Bella I’m so damn sorry I promise I’m not trying to hurt you at all. Whatever you want me to do just tell me and I’ll do it. I don’t like it like this. I’m sorry.” He said.

“I have to go.” I said walking away from him before I actually did start crying in front of him.

“Bella come back.” I heard him yell.

He is sooooo freaking sexy and I couldn’t just sit there and stare at him anymore because it hurt more than I thought it would.

I didn’t walk fast enough because he caught up to me and pulled me to the side and held onto my waist.

“Stop acting like this.” He said putting his forehead to mine.

“I’m not acting like anything.” I said.

“Yes you are. I’m not trying to hurt you that’s the last thing I wanna do.” He said biting his lip and staring in my eyes.

I closed my eyes to fight temptation and leaned against the tree and he was still staring at me when I opened my eyes. Why did he have to be so fine.

“Ezra please stop.” I said.

“Stop what? You the one lying to yourself about what you want.” He said kissing my neck and I didn’t want him to stop but the Lord knows I wasn’t ready for all that even though I wasn’t a virgin.

“I’m not lying to myself…Ezra…” I said breathing deeply as he sucked on my neck.

“Why we not together then?” he asked stopping and staring at me.

“…If it’s meant to be it will happen.” I said walking away.

LaMaya was blowing me up about what they all had just seen but I texted her back and told her I was going somewhere with Kyron.

He pulled up in his car and I got in and we left. I know I shouldn’t have left my girls there but I just didn’t want to be there anymore.

“Hey.” I said to him.

He had two of his friends in the backseat and I waved at them too. It looked they were high anyways.

“Who was you up there with?” Kyron asked.

“My friends.” I said.

“No niggas?”

“No.” I told him.

“So where you get this hickey from it looked like you just got it.”

“Why does it matter Kyron?”

“What the hell you mean Bella, you supposed to be my girl and you got other niggas leaving hickeys on you. Why you gotta lie?”

“Whatever.”

“Nah don’t whatever me Zoey, this the shit that pisses me off with you. You got this other nigga fucking with you like that when it’s supposed to be us.” He said.

“Why are you so jealous of him?”

“Jealous? What the fuck you mean jealous? Why the hell I gotta worry about if the girl I’m supposed to be with fucking with other niggas. This is some foul shit you doing and ya’ll females always talking about how a nigga can’t stay faithful look what you got. I’m not jealous of shit at all but I care about you.”

“Sometime you just care too much! You are not my boyfriend and I’m not your girlfriend so stop acting like I’m supposed to only be with you.”

“Aw, so it’s like that now? You know what after today just fuck this shit we was supposed to have. If that nigga who you want then go ahead and be with him cause I’m through with this shit. You don’t know what the fuck you want and I’m going to school in August I don’t have time. I care about you but you playing me.”

“Whatever you don’t entertain me anyways.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Yeah well I hope this nigga with all these hoes change for you. It’s gonna be all good in the beginning then you gonna be looking stupid cause you put everything into him when it could have been me but you know what go ahead and let that nigga play you. I can’t believe you Zoey.” Kyron said shaking his head, he started gripping the steering wheel even tighter and I didn’t even care.

I HATE BOYS!

He dropped me off at home and I got out slamming the door and went to my front door and unlocked it then went in and locked it back then went to my room.

I laid down on the bed and I just refused to cry. That was not gonna happen. I promised myself it wouldn’t happen again after my last relationship. Nope not all! I don’t want Ezra and I don’t want Kyron, I hate both of them.

****YOU GUYS KNOW I VALUE YOUR OPINION AND COMMENTS SO PLEASE LEAVE THEM FOR ME!!!****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 8K 22
Jayda and Peyton making changes, Jaeson returning to his old habits that gets him in trouble with the law more than it should. Jayda starts to wonder...
1.7K 104 11
There's only one spot at the top for a kingpin (and his lady) in the streets of Miami, FL. Former kingpin and the reigning kingpin battle it out for...
9K 488 27
Aspen Robinson is trying to get her life together and keep things organized. Things become difficult as she tries to maintain college life, relations...