It all started with a drink (...

By bakkarii

When Ryan and Michael, who aren't from entirely different worlds, meet at a club where Ryan and John are prom... More

New story alert 🤪🤪
Important Characters
Prolouge
Chapter One- Keys
Chapter Two- Attitudes
Chapter Three- Grape Soda
Chapter Four- Wrong Number
Chapter Five- Outfits
Chapter Six- Hickeys
Chapter Seven- Misleading Kisses
Chapter Eight- In New Yorrrk
Chapter Nine- A Square
Chapter Ten- Reporters
Chapter Eleven - Cuddles
Chapter Twelve- Violent Naps
Chapter Thirteen- Misunderstandings
Chapter Fifteen- Chains
Chapter Sixteen- Poems
Chapter Seventeen- Dinner
Chapter Eighteen- Communication
Chapter Nineteen- Graduation
Chapter Twenty- Yachts
Twenty One- Money Talks
Chapter Twenty Two- The Fight
Chapter Twenty Three- Roast Beef
Chapter Twenty Four- Daiquiris
Chapter Twenty Five- Aggressive
Chapter Twenty Six- Truth
Chapter Twenty Seven- Apologies ?
Chapter Twenty Eight- Comfort Zone
Chapter Twenty Nine- Nicknames
Chapter Thirty- Guest Bedroom
Chapter Thirty One- Rings N Tings
Chapter Thirty Two- Scared
Chapter Thirty Three- Sick
Chapter Thirty Four- Jokes
Chapter Thirty Five- Breakfast
Chapter Thirty Six- Slip ups
Chapter Thirty Seven- Nurses
Chapter Thirty Eight- Magazine Covers
Chapter Thrity Nine- Turn offs
Chapter Forty- Pool Party
Chapter Forty One- Broken Records
Chapter Forty Two- Faking it
Chapter Forty Three- Hiding
Chapter Forty Four- Happy Birthday
Chapter Forty Five- Exposed
Chapter Forty Six- Please
Chapter Forty Seven- Business
Chapter Forty Eight- Confrontation
Chapter Forty Nine- Justine
Chapter Fifty- Starting Over
Chapter Fifty One- Set Straight
Chapter Fifty Two- Bitten
Chapter Fifty Three- Gender Reveal
Chapter Fifty Four- The Maldives
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER PT.1
BONUS CHAPTER PT.2
BONUS CHAPTER FINALE

Chapter Fourteen- Pinches

4.3K 137 8
By bakkarii

*Ryan's POV*

"I see you got a hair cut." I point out as Michael wraps a towel around his hips, fresh out of the shower. His fine ass was walking around naked since I was abandoned here last night.

"I see you're still in my bed."

"You wanted me to leave?"

"No, you always leave as soon as I turn around." This was true I wasn't here for the whole waking up together thing, I usually left before he could wake up.

"Yeah I know, I didn't feel like leaving this morning." I say pulling the covers over my naked body. He comes over and places a kiss onto my lips.

"I want you to stay every morning." I lick my lips a stare at him.

"I didn't know it mattered to you."

"I don't leave your place until you wake up."

"That's you not me." I say moving around him to find my underwear that Michael slung somewhere last night. I find them and slide them on with one of Michael's shirts. I never really look around Michael's room, noticing he had a few paintings on the walls, a balcony, a large flat screen tv, and his dresser that held a lot of his jewelry. I noticed he wore a lot of necklaces, watches and rings. I just never knew how many he had. "I didn't know you liked to be iced out like this." I comment running my finger against one of his chunkier pieces.

"Yeah, I used to only get smaller chains I'm getting into the bigger ones."

"They look good on you." I say turning to him and he was standing directly in front of me which makes me gasp.

"Do they?" He says looking down at me.

"Yeah, I bet you'd be hot as shit with a grill."

"Hmm, I'll keep that in mind." He places his hands on my hips and kisses my neck.

"Move Michael, I'm sore from last night." I whine and he laughs.

"I can tell you walking like a new born deer."

"Shut up." I say turning around to look at more stuff in his room. He had pictures of his family hung up and I go to stare at them. "I didn't know you had siblings."

"Yeah I got a younger brother and a older sister. That's my niece and nephew in that picture."

"Aw y'all look so cute, I've never seen what your parents looked like. You don't really look like them." Looking back at Michael I compare his face to his parents.

"I beg to differ. That's just a picture though, maybe in person you'll see that I actually do look like my mom."

"In person?"

"Yeah, you're going to meet my parents."

"Not with out us being official I'm not."

"Just wait." He says going into his closet and I gasp at how many pairs of shoes this man has.

"You must like collecting these more than jewelry and watches. You take hoarding to a new level."

"My shoes? Those are my babies."

"You got style Mr. Jordan."

"Stop touching all my stuff." He swats my hands off his shelves.

"I just want to see."

"You see with your eyes not your hands, I don't play about my sneakers."

"So I can touch thousand dollars worth of diamonds, but not some sneakers."

"Exactly. Get out my closet for we fight." He tells me as he picks up some basketball shorts and a black T shirt. His towel drops and he just slides on his shorts.

"I know you're not free balling."

"Easy access." He winks and pulls his shirt on.

"Never that one."

"You want some sweats or something?"

"No I'm okay."

"Your ass isn't walking around like that in front of my friends." He throws some black joggers at me and I roll my eyes before putting them on. He comes in front of me to tie the string tight enough so it clings to my hips.

"You cooking me breakfast?" I look up at him and he smacks his teeth.

"We cooking us breakfast."

"Fine, come on."

"Did you know that Michael used to have his whole body waxed and oiled before every shoot?" Chadwick asks and I raise my eyebrows in shock.

"It was because I didn't want them to shave anything." Michael grumbles and I laugh imagining it.

"And he still can't grow a beard." Steelo adds.

"I think it looks good on you babe, even if you have a bald spot right here." I poke the under side of his chin and he scoffs.

"Shut up Steelo for I knock the dust off your lip."

"At least I have some dust." Chadwick and I watch them argue back and forth.

"I can take your girl though." Steelo yells and I smack me teeth.

"You fucking thought." Michael laughs and wraps arm around my waist.

"If anyone was to take me from Michael I'd be Chad." I comment and Michael's head snaps towards me.

"Leave me out of this." Chad says eating a piece of my pancake.

"Wait, why Chadwick? That nigga old." Steelo says and Chad punches him.

"Because he has some respect for women. Plus I like my guys older, they know more tricks." I say with a wink causing all the guys to purse their lips.

"Oh she nasty nasty." Steelo shouts.

"The only person showing you tricks is me." Michael mumbles and places his hand over my mouth. "No more talking for you." I lick the inside of him palm and he snatches his hand back.

"Next time I'll bite you. What do y'all do all day in this big house?"

"Play video games, eat, talk shit, and swim."

"Yeah what he said." Michael points to Steelo.

"Y'all are lame."

"I tell them that all the time." Chad says uninterested.

"Yeah this artsy ass nigga likes to write poems and paint shit."

"Why you always trying to expose someone Steelo? If that man likes to do that stuff let him be. If a man wrote me a poem I'd fall for him like this." I snap. "Y'all don't make any effort anymore."

"I bought you flowers and food I think that's effort."

"But did you write me a poem? No, I'm finna leave you for Chadwick for real."

"Oop. You finna lose your girl." Chad says throwing his arm over my shoulder smiling. I was about to smile back when I was snatched out of his arms. Michael put me in his lap and whispered in my ear.

"You keep playing with me and I'll show you who you belong to." After he speaks he kisses my neck.

"Y'all nasty. I'm so glad that my room is down the hall from y'all." Steelo says getting up with a disgusted face.

"Don't be jealous, I can find you a boo if you want me to." I push him a little.

"I don't need to be set up with one of your little thotlings. Plus I like being single."

"You don't have to lie, you know you're jealous." Michael claims holding me closer to him and putting his face in my neck. "This shit is nice, plus we get to do cute couple shit."

"Y'all not even official, so."

"More official than you are with anyone, stop hating on young love." Chad says throwing a paper towel ball at Steelo's bitter ass.

"Yeah stop hating." I stick my tongue out and he flicks me. "Hey!" I pout.

"You dating this childish ass biscuit. Who trying to get fucked up in 2K?"

"Shut your sorry ass up." Michael says resting his head on my shoulder. I run my hands over his waves and rub his back.

"You just scared to get messed up."

"I'm not scared of shit, I'm just mad comfortable, so shut up."

"Chad can you play?" Steelo pouts and Chad smacks his teeth.

"I don't play video games."

"Why are y'all ganging up on me? I don't need this shit, I'll play alone. That's why I don't like y'all asses anyways. Fucking cornballs." He grumbles sitting on the couch to play alone. We ignore him and he keeps mumbling under his breath. Michael hands go over my ass and he squeezes a little as I giggle.

"Can y'all at least go upstairs and be nasty?"

"Nigga this my house, we'll be nasty where ever I want." Michael says and lifts his head out of my neck and kisses me. I pull back not really feeling comfortable while his friends were right there.

"Lemme kick your ass right quick in 2K." I say trying to pushing off of Michael who holding me really tight. "Let me go so I can whoop his ass."

"No." He groans putting his head back in my neck.

"I'll lay with you afterwards."

"No."

"Michael, I'll bite you."

"I'll bite back." He says this and I pinch his neck which makes him yelp and release me. I rush over and sit down next to Steelo.

"Give me a remote hoe."

Damnnn this chapter took forever to write. I had to rewrite it like 3 times before I was a little happy with it. I still don't like this chapter like that but hey man. I didn't want to leave you guys with out another update. I need some inspiration. Y'all drop some of y'all favorite stories in the comments. We made it to 1.15k my mood. I'll try to update again tomorrow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 502 14
Mile and Po spend their whole lives pretending to be in love with each other. in real life they are just close friends. one day Apo decides to move i...
1K 452 18
"Three words, eight letters. Say it and I'm yours, Scarlett." *** To the model Scarlett Rodriguez, handsome Jeremy Richards was like a fairytale prin...
146 0 60
Christian is a psychopathic stalker who manages to keep Kimberly by his side. Using manipulative tactics and mistreating her for his own benefit whi...
339K 15.3K 75
Y/N and Michael have known each other since 1996 when they were just five years old and as they grew up together they were inseparable. They eventual...