Don't (Lucas- NCT)

By MGD25071999

"Don't do it" "For me... For us." More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
XXXXI
XXXXII
XXXXIII
XXXXIV
XXXXV

XIX

183 10 6
By MGD25071999

It was the weekend and I was at home, correcting homework. What a mess. I'm not enjoying myself like the students. I have two days if I want to enjoy myself I better do this fast. Right then the doorbell Rang. I opened. My mom. "Hey sweety. I'm here to drop Jin off."

"Why?" I asked.

"Didn't Rafael tell you? Your father and I are going to Dubai for one week."

"Dubai? I want to go to Dubai." I whined. She pressed Jin onto my chest.

"One day. See you sweety. Bye baby." She left. I closed the door.

"Here we are again. I'm sorry for you." I said. He just looked at me. I kept working.

I got hungry and went to do myself some noodles. I looked up while waiting and saw a spider on my wall. I immediately curled up in a ball letting a plate fall right beside me. I started crying. I looked up and saw it crawl out of the window. I closed the window and dropped back on the floor. Jin looked at me from the other side of the room.

"What? Adults cry too." I said, crying. I stood up and cleaned the floor. After cleaning I saw blood dripping. I look at my arm. Ugh typical. I went to the bathroom and took the glass out. The wound was rather big so I wrapped a bandage around it. I got my noddles and ate while doing work.

After that I went to dance practice. I put jin on the floor so he could see us. He was entertained by us. They took turns on who watched out for him.

After practice I walked to Rafael's girlfriend's house. I rang the doorbell and he opened. I pressed Jin into his arms. "Delivery." I called and left. He just looked at me dumbfounded. I look back at Jin. "I'll be back baby."

I was walking down the streets enjoying myself. "Oh Isabella." I looked at the person.

"Jaehyun. Hi." I smiled.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Oh I was just heading home to eat." I said.

"I was also going to eat. You're alone like me. Let's go eat together?" He said. I smiled.

"Uh sure. It's not a date tho." He threw his hands in the air in defense.

"Not a date." He smiled. We started walking to the restaurant. Once there we sat down. "How is your weekend going?"

"It's going well I'd say. Besides the part where I have more homework than the students." He chuckled.

"That's the only downside in being a teacher."

"What do you teach?" I asked.

"I teach science and maths. Students don't really like me." He shrugged.

"They don't like the lessons." I giggled. My phone buzzed, I look down.

Let's hang out.
Lucas

I looked up and sighed. That's when I see him.

I took my phone.

I can't right now, you see that.

I put my phone down after pressing send. "Sorry I had to reply." Lucas stood up and walked away, mad. I sighed. I want to hang out with you lucas.

"What a weird man." Jaehyun said. I looked down and ate. "So what brought you to korea?" He asked. Avoiding the kidnapper.

"I thought the culture was different and nice." I stuffed my mouth right after. I'm a terrible liar. How did I manage to lie to Lucas's mom so naturally? Was it a lie?

"Isabella?" I snapped back.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Are you ok?" He smiled.

"Ah yes."

"I think your tired." He said. Tired? Is Lucas sleeping well? "Let's go!"

"Where?" I asked.

"I'll walk you home."

"What about the bill?" I asked.

"It's paid. Come on." He held me by my wrist and led me outside.

"Thank you for the meal. It was delicious." I said.

"No problem." He said. "You really seem tired."

"I do?" I asked. He nod his head. He's smile is really sweet. I smiled back. "I guess school is messing with me."

"You sound like a student." He said. I looked down. "At least it doesn't mess with your face." I looked at him.

"You know, you're a really pretty woman." I blushed. Why am I blushing? He started singing. "Pretty woman, walking down the street. Pretty woman.." I laughed.

"Thank you. I'm flattered." I smiled.

"No problem my lady." He joked.

We got to my house. "Once you get inside, go to sleep." He said. I nod my head. "See you on Monday."

"Goodnight Jaehyun." I smiled. I laid on my bed and took my phone.

Let's hang out tomorrow.

I hope he's not mad.

Can't

I sighed.

Ok, Goodnight Lucas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55K 1.2K 18
We broke up only to be stronger later. #2 in najaemin #1 in nana #8 in jaemin 14/11/18
305K 11.3K 21
"Lee Taeyong, but you can call me daddy, I mean since you're lonely and stuff."
73.5K 2.4K 21
Y/n, a 15 yr old girl who has no experience with this thing everyone called love.