Bite Me

By stayonbrand

Werewolves and vampires don't mix, or that's what Kieran Callisto, a seventeen-year-old vampire, has believed... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
Bite Me Q&A!

Answers!!

166K 3.9K 4.2K
By stayonbrand

Hey!! Sorry this took so long, I answered the questions all in one go but procrastinated a shit-ton in editing (I'm apologizing in advance for typos that I'm positive I missed)

Okay so you guys blew me away with your questions. Seriously, I wasn't expecting so many. I'm sorry for those of you who didn't get your questions answered (especially those of you who asked questions recently, since I wrote this about a week-ish ago) or who asked multiple and only got certain ones answered. 

Without further ado, here are the answers to (most of) your questions!

@angelus_pulcher :  When are u going to do the Q&A?

Alicia (that's me lmao): Right now sis

@HuricaneTerenceRuins :  Do they ever scream into the void of loneliness only to realize that the void is actually a female restroom that they keep accidentally walking into, and it is only considered a void because of their dislike for va**nas?

Alicia: I have absolutely zero answer for this question, but it made me laugh so I'm putting it in

@bxtchsamee :  For Kieran: do you prefer to top or bottom? 😏

Kieran: I think you can take a pretty good guess at that one 

@TheUnholyThoughts :  Kieran, can I have a threesome with you and Mason??? Author, is there any chance that you would marry me? No scratch that, will you marry me?? 

Kieran: Depends on how much you make in a year; if it's $300,000 or more, forget a threesome, we'll become a whole-ass throuple

Alicia: Absolutely. Right now, let's do it. Someone be the officiant, please and thanks.

@VladislavPetkov:  Will there ever be a sequel or a spin off?

Alicia: Okay, so I think two or three of you asked me this . . .

Alicia: And that's not even all of them. I feel like such a villain saying this, but no, there will not be a Bite Me sequel. There are several reasons why, but the two main ones are:

1. I feel that sequels often ruin characters by trying too hard to create a new plot when their stories have already been wrapped up. I could only write a sequel to a story if I felt there were major questions left unanswered, and other than the Maria thing (which I don't think I could write a whole book about), there aren't many ways I could continue the Bite Me plot. Kieran and Mason are together and happy, so I don't see the need to ruin that by throwing them into another dramatic storyline.

2. I feel like I wrote Bite Me forever ago. As much as I loved writing it, time can create quite a disconnect from characters. I don't think I know them well enough to write about them anymore. I would have to reread all of Bite Me, but first of all, I barely have time to read other people's stories (I spend a lot of time writing oof), and second of all, I don't think I could do that without cringing into oblivion.

As far as an Annabella/Maria spin-off goes, I feel like that's somewhat pointless, because we know their story and how they end up. We know how they became a couple, so a spin-off would be redundant.

A Casper spin-off, though? I can vibe with that. We'll see . . . 

@Demicheese43 :  Kieran and Mason do either of you ever get the urge to just...swing at each other? 

Kieran: literally every second of my fucki--

Mason: He means no. Though when we do fight, it can get super heated, so I guess the vampire/werewolf thing does still affect us sometimes. I don't mind, though; Kieran's hot as hell when hes pissed. And angry sex is the best sex, after all.

Kieran: I can't believe the fates stuck me with this literal horndog. 

@Bella_Loves19 : Did you base your characters off of you or someone you know?

Alicia: If anything, I base my characters more off of myself, and their interactions off of people I know, if that makes sense. There's a lot of me in my characters (very exaggerated parts of me), and a lot of me & my friends in how they act around each other.

@thisfriday :  Is there anything that inspired you into writing this story? 

Alicia: I got this question from multiple people, so this answer goes for all of you. The weird thing is, I'm not a big fan of stories with vampires and/or werewolves. I think I've only read like 3 in my life, 2 on Wattpad (which I didn't finish) and 1 on Tumblr (which was never completed). I think it was the story I read on Tumblr that inspired me, because I actually really liked it. It was a solangelo fic (PJO fam wassup) where one character was a vampire and one was a werewolf, and I really liked the scene where the vampire bit the werewolf for the first time. I'm pretty sure that's the first thing I started planning for Bite Me, which then helped me come up with the title Bite Me, and the title is actually what inspired the initial feud dynamic between Kieran and Mason.

@Robyn2018 :  What will happen for mason and Kieran in the future? Marriage? Kids? 

Alicia: This is another question I got more than once. I imagine Kieran and Mason getting engaged young (22 or 23) and having a long engagement, then getting married whenever the hell they feel like it. They'll definitely have kids (I'm thinking 2 of them), but through adoption, not mpreg. Little mini vamps/wolfies. I've got a little headcannon (is it still a headcannon if you're the author?) that all of their close friends expect Mason to be the chill dad, but Kieran turns out to be the laid back one while Mason 100% becomes the aggressive soccer parent.

@Anxious_and_Paranoid :  Will you be writing any other story like this, and who do you like better mason or k?

Alicia: I'm not sure if I will, depends on what you mean by "like this". And that's like asking a mother to choose between her kids! I plead the fifth . . . plus, they're both kind of assholes if we're being honest

@ZoeAdoresTea : What is your inspiration for writing?

Alicia: Literally anything. Pictures, stories. This shit comes out of nowhere. One time I saw a dude react to this video on YouTube and I got inspired (new short story coming up? I think so). 

@TheFangirlThatWaited :  Will the clan of vampires and the pack of werewolves become one community eventually since their future leaders are mates? And if they do, will there be more mates between the vampires and werewolves in this community now that they are united or are Mason and K the only ones so far?

Alicia: Ooh okay I really like these questions. I personally don't think they'll ever become one community, since there's that natural dislike for each other, but I think there will definitely be more exchange between them. Not so much due to Mason and Kieran being future leaders (I talk about that later) but because they've created a general bond between the groups through all that shared trauma (anyone spot a Stranger Things reference?). Either way, I don't think that would really affect the mates situation, since that's determined by fate, not interaction. So it'll probably be just Mason and Kieran for a while.

@KamrynKeys :  Are you going to write anything else?

Alicia: Of course! That's literally all I do. For those of you who've seen my account, you'll know I have 2 other full length stories up (Romeo and Romeo, my oldest, and Nathaniel Jean's Senior Year, which is newer) and a book of short stories that's 3 stories in and ongoing. I'm working on 2 other shorts right now, and a full length story (it's called Two Birds, One Stone; you heard it here first, folks) that I should probably start uploading since I'm like 8 or 9 chapters in . . .

(also sorry for the shameless self-promo but the opportunity was too good)

@NujikoLilac98 : @Maria you still alive? Jokes aside how do you feel about your supernatrual friends and lover and the fact they hid it from you?

Maria: After the initial shock, I calmly asked what was happening and listened carefully while they explai--

Annabella: She passed out for, like, thirty seconds, then woke up to see us hovering over her. Kieran was an idiot and forgot to wipe the blood off his face and put his damn fangs away, so she immediately passed out again, this time for a solid two hours, and when she woke up the second time, she jumped up and ran screaming from Cella's house and proceeded to not talk to any of us for three days.

Maria: Well, you see, I was--

Annabella: It took Marcella a week to convince her that we hadn't been plotting to kill her the whole time, another week for her to finally text me, and a good month for her to get used to it.

Maria: I . . . fine. Yeah. That happened. But it's all good now! I think it's sort of cool -- you know, once you look past the terrifying part -- and I don't really mind that they hid it. Judging by my reaction, I would've, too. So yeah, everything's great. Except my mom keeps asking about the marks on my neck, and it turns out I'm not too good at lying. . .

@The_Louvre : Hey, I was wondering if you planned on writing any other books that have to do with supernatural beings?

Alicia: I have 3 drafts involving supernatural characters, but I'm not sure those will ever go anywhere. Who knows, though? I go back to shit I haven't touched in ages all the time (how do you think Bite Me happened?).

@meybeann : For Marcella, you said you always knew Kieran was gay, was it just a feeling bc you're his best friend or were there signs? Maybe a boy we don't know about?? (Also hope Mr. Jock treats you well, you deserve the world). For Kieran, after the whole killing-your-brother-to-save-Mason thing, do you think you'll become closer with Mason's family? Also, Kieran... did you really fully believe you were 100% straight before?? Author, do you have a favorite character?

Marcella: He was just never super into girls, honestly. I never knew for sure -- that's impossible until you're told -- but I thought he might be questioning. And thank you, he does! Who would've thought the fuckboy was a closet gentleman, eh?

Kieran: His brothers are pretty cool, and his mom loves me, but it can still be uncomfortable at times -- instinct and all -- so i'm not sure we'll ever be super close. And honestly, yeah. I'd just never really considered boys an option. I must've been fucking blind, because boys are hot as fuck.

Mason: And by boys, he means me. Right, K?

Kieran: . . . yeah, mhm. Just you. And Zac Efron. And Nick Jonas. And Timothée Chalamet . . . . 

Mason: Okay I think that's enou --

Kieran: And Chris Pratt. Chris Pine. Chris Evans. Chris Hemsworth; all the 'Chris's.

Mason: Kieran we get the poi --

Kieran: Can't name Chris Hemsworth without mentioning Liam, eh? And Harry Styles, of course . . . that one guy from X-Men . . . the pizza-boy in that movie we watched the other night . . .

Alicia: I'll let him continue with that on his own. My favorite character? Casper tbh. Love that kid.

@zkyvn_ :  Could you tell me where to get a Mason/ Werewolf? Maybe eBay? Amazon? I got 6 money's to pay for him.

Kieran: you're out of luck hoe -- honey; he's not for sale. Out of stock. 

@TheBluePhoenix101 : Kieran why don't you drink as much blood as you should so basically, why do you basically starve yourself?

Kieran: I've gotten a lot better lately, because Mason won't get off my ass about it. I honestly just, I don't know, didn't care, I guess. Taking care of myself was never my top priority in that aspect.

Annabella: Leave it to momma Mason to fix that.

@PropertyOfBlue :  For Casper, why do you like Mason so much? Do you not get the same feeling around him as the other vampires?

Casper: well, my tummy does start to feel kind of weird . . . but Masey is funny and gave me his old Pokemon cards and taught me to throw a foosball--

Mason: football, Cas.

Casper: Footbal. And Kieran smiles more when Masey's around. So I like him.

@gekyume- :  Why didn't Kieran give Mason some of the blood he had lying in the freezer when his wrists got slit? Surely they had his blood type? Is Marcella bi?

Alicia: first off, heyy

Blood types are something you can't mess with. Even if someone says they know theirs, it's important to run tests to be sure, because if they're given the wrong type, their immune system is literally gonna attack itself and a bitch is gonna die. And either way, it's not like they have any medical equipment, and I don't think dumping blood on him would've worked too well. And who knows? That's up to her to find out, I guess.

Marcella: your guess is as good as mine, hun

Maria: Well, you did just get your hair done, and now you 100% have the bi haircut

Marcella: is this my brand now? Because I'm not mad about it

@BrightDarkSky : (For Mason) How did it feel when Kieran bit you for the first time? And did you're parents question the marks?

Mason: Like sex but a lot less work. And no, I did a damn good job of hiding them, if I do say so myself

Kieran: ah, yes, what's more impressive than stealing your mom's concealer? Really, babe, you're doing great

@ShawniesMuffin_Hoe : Is Masons family even more excepting then they kinda were before?

Kieran: For sure. Weird, all I had to do to get on their good side was save Mason from mortal peril. Who would've thought? Ladies and gents, if you're ever having trouble with the future-in-laws, just stop your s/o from dying. Works like a charm.

@trademistakes_ :  do you have any writing tips? because I really love your writing style and this book was just amazing

@thisfriday :  How are your characters so realistic? Do you have any writing tips?

Alicia: I don't know if I'm the person to give tips. Most of what I would say is kind of personal preference, so I don't want to give advice that people think they should follow when really it's one of those to-each-their-own things, you know? But if you guys do still want tips, tell me, and I'll add them to this story and hopefully not royally fuck up your writing.

Some other questions I got frequently are:

Why don't you write smut? How will Kieran & Mason's relationship work once Kieran is chief and Mason is alpha? Is Maria supernatural?

1. I'm just not comfortable doing it, sorry. And personally, I don't think smut is necessary in a story, so I won't go out of my way to write it, if that makes sense.

2. I honestly don't think Kieran will become chief. He's never wanted to, and though he's supposed to (being the only remaining heir), I see him passing on the position. It isn't something he'll have to worry about until his dad passes, but when the time comes I imagine he'll offer the position to Annabella (or, by that time, maybe even Casper??).

Mason definitely won't be alpha, purely because his brothers are older, and rank succession normally works according to birth succession. I imagine that Kieran and Mason will travel a lot when they're young, then settle down somewhere near enough to the pack/clan to keep close but in their own home, so that they can have their own space and not worry about remaining rivalries.

3. Maria: ha bitch I wish, I'm way too basic. 

Thank you all so much for all of your questions, and for all of the support on this book in general. I still cannot believe it has over a million reads! You're all wonderful, beautiful people, and I hope you have an equally wonderful, beautiful day!

Also, I have a question for you. Do you watch Queer Eye? If so, favorite episode? Favorite member of the Fab Five? I just got into it (I know I'm late) and binged the whole series, plus everything that exists of them on YouTube, and these men straight up got me feeling like a boyband-obsessed preteen again with the way they've got me switching lanes all over the place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 641 42
There are many types of mates in the werewolf world. Alpha x Alpha, Omega x Beta, Alpha x Beta, Beta x Beta, Omega x Alpha, But there has never been...
481K 17.7K 54
Theo is hopelessly in love with his childhood best friend, Kit. At least, he thought it was hopeless, until the Moon blessed him by making Kit his ma...
89.2K 2.1K 37
Seventeen year old Finn had been home schooled his whole life. Even before he moved to America, he had horrible social anxiety and struggled with dep...
15.7K 1.1K 23
What happens when an asexual werewolf falls in love with a sex-crazed human? Jesse Calaway is struggling to keep his sex addiction under control, but...