The First to be Unfrozen?

By IamaStrawberry

More

The First to be Unfrozen?
Pyromania
Everyone is an Alien!?
Memories Gone...
It's the Kitty litter's fault
The other Three- Alek
The Other Three- Kela
The World Now
Humans the Explorers
Elements
Curiosity Created the Cat
I'm Not Amused
I Can Try
Family Drama?... Maybe just a little too much...
Well, It got us so Far *sarcasm implied*
Single Battles 1- Sammy
Single Battles 2- Nyc
Single Battles 3- Luke
sdSingle Battles 4- Alek
After the Battles
It doesn't Scare Me
Later
Well Um... Chapter :)
What!?
Killing Luke
Kela Became the Enemy... Even more?
The Senpai Club
Um... Yep, that just happened...
Run for the Strawberries
Blame it on the Alcohol

The Other Three- Nycola

7 0 1
By IamaStrawberry

Nycola Lilton (15yrs 5'9)'s POV-

"Now then miss, I'm going to ask your name one more time. If you don't answer this time you're going to be in trouble... What is your name?" This random, apperently alien, as he explained it, guy asks.

"Ptf, what are you gonna do? But if it's so fucking important to you then fine! My names Nyc, Nycola." I say.

"Ok, you can join the others now." And then he says something in some alien language and I follow this chick with blue skin to a room.  There's a boy and a girl,

"Oh more chicks." The guy says winking at me.

"Stop it, Luke." The girl says rolling her eyes at him not looking up at me.

"Stop what? I can't help it if I'm a lady's man." Luke says.

"Lady's man huh? Your attitude went from ok to player, so you can calm your tits." The girl says. Did this bitch just say MY line? I look at her.

"SAM!?" I practically yell and she looks up at me and both our eyes widen.

"NYC!!?" She yells.

"You better believe it, now calm your tits bitch." I say.

"You calm you tits!" She says and we start putting our hands up at each other like we used to.

"Do you guys know each other, or is there gonna be a real cat fight?" Luke asks.

"No, we just both automatically know everyone's name and yell at them." I say.

"Really!? Why didn't you tell me, Sammy!?" Luke asks. Sam and I face palm.

"He's not good with sarcasm..." Sam says.

"We've been best friends since third grade, idiot." I say.

"Ohhhhhh.... Is this the cat litter chick?" He asks, we face palm again.

"Yes, Luke..." Sam says. "Nyc pick a bed." She points from the twin bed she's sitting on to two bunk beds. 

"Where are you sleeping?" I ask Luke and he points to his bed. I pick the top bunk on the other bed.

"Hey!" He says. Sam and I laugh.

"Here, you want some lunch." Sam asks pointing to the table where five plates lay, two empty.

"It's been like 3,001 years, of course I am." I say and sit down and start eating.  I finish and look up to see Sam staring off into space and Luke looking at her.  "Yo, NASA, wake up!"

"Hm!? Oh, sorry, I was thinking." She says looking up.

"About what!? That door nob you were staring at?" I say.

"Maybe... How'd you know!?" She says sarcastically. 

" Oh, I don't know, maybe 'cause you were staring at it the whole time I was eating." I say.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 20 37
Scarlet May may seem like a normal human being... she's anything but. Like her and other orphans, special elemental spies had taken her to one of the...
GAIA By ParisisL

Science Fiction

192 11 9
Humans fight the alien Draggone in an intergalactic war of survival and just keep on winning!
817 30 50